ONLINE PEDO ALERT

ONLINE PEDO ALERT
Zig Forums HOW CAN WE SHUT THIS DEGENERATE DOWN????

Shipwrecked
>archive.is/lVOMs

Attached: the-blue-lagoon.jpg (1200x781, 223.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

domains.google.com
archive.fo/unWLb
archive.fo/8VgoB
voat.co/v/pizzagate/2571028
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not your personal army. You realize there are thousands of these faggots on that site, right? Either wipe the site or don't bother, but how are you going to do that?

sage

Shutting down one pedo is inefficient.
Would be better to steal the database, blackmail the active users, and then dox them to their families anyway. But even this won't make much of an impact. You'd have to do this with lots of popular pedo sites to really make a dent against digital pedophilia. Keep in mind it would be highly illegal and our corrupt Judges will punish you for fighting child rape.

as PICTURED she was 14 years old at the time of the filming

How does one justify calling liking a 14 year old girl pedophilia? Laws created by other men? If so, where? Some countries, even white countries go as low as 12. Where does your "18" come from, save for some nation's laws? What exactly is the justification and moral backing? I'm curious.

14 years is the age of consent depending on your country jurisdiction, where I live 14 year old girls as long as she consents is fair game and not statutory rape.

If you have proof you go to the fucking authorities you cunt.

You pedos and your shitty euphemisms, who do you think you're fooling? No one's going to allow you to diddle kids because you called it "young love".

go after the human traffickers and serial child rapists, retard

Not only will pedophilia be normalized, you yourself will come to believe it is a good thing it has been and will not even remember opposing it. It's only a matter of time.

Some white countries have age of consent at 12, 14, and here in the US we have states around 16, and I think one or two lower. See I'd like to know what justification you have for a certain age being thee age. As far as nature is concerning, puberty is thee age. What is yours? It certainly can't be law. It can't be mental maturity, which isn't reached until mid-twenties. So what is your justification for the age you choose?

We have bigger fish to fry than a writer of degenerate literature. That said, I must observe that this lover of Incest and Pedophilia fantasies is also fixated on scat and "Jewish Princesses"…

Attached: EveryFuckingTime.png (1263x10446, 1.95M)

Attached: sensible-chuckle-gif-13.gif (300x173, 736.42K)

No one care about the continent of Africa

Paul was right again

A functional society with the acknowledgement that seeking the use of kids for pleasure is immoral and irresponsible. Do I need to type this in Hebrew?

I'm going to try with google translate:

חברה פונקציונלית עם ההכרה כי המבקשים את השימוש של הילדים לשם הנאה הוא מוסרי וחסר אחריות.

Sure thing! Here's a good resource compendium for you to peruse.
>>>/vore/

It might come as a surprise for you user, but a lot of countries in europe also have 14 as the AOC, I assume you're american, americans usually are more sensitive about this issue than people from other parts, the teachers we see almost every month in the news getting high jail time for fucking young students is a good example.

why doesn't this surprise me?

Domain Name: ASSTR.ORG
Registry Domain ID: D4139746-LROR
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.google.com
Registrar URL: domains.google.com

yea we hate sharia here.

And of course, people are using this site for tax deductions:

ASSTR is a project of Internet Free Literature Corporation, a 501(c)(3) United States non-profit organization. As such, all donations to ASSTR are tax deductible to the maximum extent allowed by law.

Ok so it looks like it's just a honeypot

application lockdown:
archive.fo/unWLb

Idiots like getting V&:
archive.fo/8VgoB

Messing with ASSTR looks like it will only be good for interfering with feds. Fuck that.

Would get jail or at least would loose his job and right to work with minors in most place in Europe too.

Teacher have to keep their fingers off the pupils, for a number of reasons, AOC is not even the most relevant.

Stranded, deserted island in the Pacific, 14 year old girl, WWIII, the end of the world.

I'd reject the skanky little thot on principal

ASSTR is run CIA JEWS you know that right? Its the "Free Internet Literature Foundation" based in "Alexandria, VA" but its run by some kikes in California.

voat.co/v/pizzagate/2571028

Blackmail them into openly supporting jewish supremacy repugnantly online to spread awareness of the jews, or counter blackmail them if on the inside into leaking information vital to discrediting the regime that uses them

is the written word illegal yet even if it's a pedo story?

Do you motherfucker even know age of marriage used to be 16 for most women in ""modern western"" cultures before 1st WW???
KYS.

Again, there are white countries, more homogeneous than the US, England, and Canada, that have ages of consent well below 18. They are perfectly functional. We've had functional societies longer than we've had legal ages of consent. You can't use functionality of a society as a basis. Your morals are thus irrelevant, as they're not based in historical precedent. The only good morals are those proven to work, not the ones in your dumb bible, or the morals proclaimed by CNN, or universities, or anyone else–only those which have proven to work. 18 as an age of consent is neither now, nor was it ever in the past a standard morally backed age of consent. What the fuck is your reasoning, nigger? Don't start spewing inane moralisms like some twitter marxist. I consider what made this civilization and society great to be the basis for a good moral system. 18 as an age of consent is completely irrelevant to this.

word up homie