120dB

120dB is a movement that began in Germany to protest increased violence towards women caused by migrants. It's named after the volume of pocket rape alarms that became disturbingly common after the migrant crisis began. It was started by Generation Identity (Identitäre Bewegung). Berit Franziska came up with the idea after realizing how commonplace the pocket alarms had become. This is their first video which went viral and launched the movement:

youtube.com/watch?v=RJxU8iiyOS0

The movement held several successful events, notably an interruption of a #MeToo event in Berlin (the 120dB protesters went on their stage and dropped their banner in front of the cameras, blocking #metoo). They also participated in a large march in Berlin. Online their videos and message spread widely, being shared by figures as big as Ann Coulter (+2 million twitter followers) and Tommy Robinson (over 1 million views for that video on Facebook).

120dB focuses on the victims of migrant violence, especially those that will strike a chord with the public and gain support. They are putting a human face on the victims of open borders. Every country has examples: Mia and Maria from Germany, Ebba from Sweden, Pamela from Italy, Elin from Norway, Kate from the USA, etc.

this is how we can help increase public support for closed borders

Put up posters with 120dB hashtag and a picture of a woman victimized by open borders. Designs have already been made for 9 languages. Share more ideas here and post pictures of any posters / stickers you've put up.

Godspeed anons

Attached: 120db.png (600x365, 8.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RJxU8iiyOS0
uni-stuttgart.de/zlw/bilder/stuttgart_6_2016_El-Mafaalani.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=yQ4biLNQyFk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 120db_usa.png (635x823 94.6 KB, 105.36K)

Attached: 120db_sweden.png (635x823 779.87 KB, 99.42K)

examples of poster designs that have already ended up in real life marches and protests

Attached: 120db_poster_Germany_IRL.jpg (688x2048 142.06 KB, 215.45K)

Obvious propaganda of Islamophobia. What is it allowed in the 2018?

Attached: hrtyu.jpg (730x1095, 213.38K)

more examples of real life activism associated with 120dB including the #metoo interruption where they dropped their banner

Attached: berlin_womens_march_17_feb_2017.jpg (1170x694 113.9 KB, 142.88K)

more designs

Attached: whos_next_YELLOW_GERMAN.png (945x1335 101.17 KB, 94.37K)

Very nice
Good propaganda
Purity spiraler shut up for the moment until I explain to you why you are faggots

bump

Fuck off cuckchan.

These guys have a chance.

Attached: we_iz_changing_duh_worl_b.jpg (640x480, 86.99K)

Fuck off.
Cunts voted for it.
Cunts deserve every notch of pain, and more until the rope.
No pity for commies and race traitors.

Attached: omTtoNw.jpg (1367x2000, 241.38K)

unironically kill yourself

Attached: kys2.gif (500x381, 976.96K)

One exception doesn't invalidate the general rule.
This is the result of cultural marxism and the most loyal followers are women.
Women are the main vessel of kike's will, do not miss this basic fact.

what country do you live in, how many posters have you printed out and when are you going to put them up?

14/f/cali

nice number user, cali getting posted up this friday?

Attached: pepe_hydralisk.jpg (500x361, 54.4K)

meant for

Posters… my ass.
Cunts are irrelevant to the two tier issue:
1- Remove ZOG
2- Remove kebab

literally every white person of every age and both genders will emotionally respond to the story of an 11 year old girl being killed by a migrant

print some posters and get to work faggot make yourself useful

yes cali is getting posted up this friday with your face on a missing poster,you glow in the dark cia nigger

Attached: shill_concern_troll_posters.jpg (1000x695, 89.5K)

You are a newfag.
This is Zig Forums, we are not whores neither kikes, emotions are for homos.
Try something better.

Attached: 98b1c32d8f85c3c9ee9fb7ec160cb15edce23684597bebfddac97225af05f712.png (478x265, 9.22K)

Attached: pepe_unimpressed.png (200x200, 59.35K)

Precisely, because we understand and make propaganda all the time, you cannot apply propaganda to us.

hey retard im not directing it at you im saying we should direct ti to the public via posters

By the way, I understand you already made this same thread a few months ago. It didn't go well here in Zig Forums.
Why to try again?
We don't like liberated modern whores.

thats all im getting from you

OK, I surrender.
I will print some with guaranteed wall's fixation.

say for arguments sake trump fails to deliver on the wall
then it's even more important to shift public attitudes towards closed borders so the will to build it gets even stronger (so hopefully someone else does it after trump)
if everyone thought that way nothing would ever get done

HALF THE SOLUTION
>even more important to shift public attitudes towards closed borders and justified mass deportations of illegals and Dreamers™
FTFY - Your welcome

I will do it just to enrage SJWs and kikes.
Actually regular people are the most hypocritical and false, the only way they will understand is if their pocket and purse is in direct jeopardy.

every time a vunerable member of the community has a crime committed against them by a migrant the government should, if the migrant community hasn't handed over the niggers responsible immediately, deport 1000/10,000 other migrants. Or fill any old prison buses with migrant prisoners and detonate the fucking things on live stream.

anons, it is time to buy those steelcap boots. If anyone seeks to threaten you it is your fucking duty to use those boots to shatter the assailant's ankles/knees/shins and always take out the other leg if the first kick achieves the desired result. Once prick is down, avoid kicking the upper half of the head unless you feel it justified but try and break the jaw/cheekbones/ribs or find another set of legs to destroy. If you keep your hands in your pockets its literally riverdancing and where's the crime in that?

but don't even think about swinging that boot unless you are going to kick to win, then you can walk away leaving a shattered nigger to wonder when whitey found his balls. Kick the fucker's balls too. Even if it means walking back a couple of miles because you forgot the first time.

your steel toes shouldn't be your only weapon, so here's my maliceband, posted before in the weapons chan. The steelcaps and the maliceband should only be used if you feel threatened, never pull the maliceband out unless it is to lay it across a cheek, or if really scared, the eyes or the nape of the neck (bunch of nerves in there won't like getting hit with nylex hose). It should be obvious to most I'm not suggesting anyone put down better weapons to arm themselves with my options.

Attached: maliceband.jpg (2500x1894, 1.06M)

Go fuck off to your brony fandom.

Attached: not the jews.jpg (470x586, 74.95K)

If you would know.
In the pipeline there are gifts for our White angels.
From White Sharia till the gallows.

I like you.

>youtube.com/watch?v=RJxU8iiyOS0
eh. i'd go for a shock compilation of crimes myself

Attached: germany eu official daughter raped murdered - cuck.png (609x881 214.6 KB, 293.4K)

Attached: B.N.D. Seal xx.jpg (1946x1000 179.13 KB, 148.21K)

bump
get your printers working anons
take it to the streets

Attached: bump-you-glorious-faggots.jpeg (474x465, 43.49K)

uni-stuttgart.de/zlw/bilder/stuttgart_6_2016_El-Mafaalani.pdf

Attached: Percentage of muslim kids in German cities.PNG (430x215 107.67 KB, 4.7M)

This.
Sadly.
The IB is controlled opposition.
Just like the AfD and all other 'alt-right' movements.

Attached: 1413173623001.png (572x380, 355.7K)

Gen Identity is cuckoulded by kikes, yes user.
But the cause and the movement has a simple, effective message. It is a pure cause so why purity test it?
Get the shitskins out of the West

Attached: vapor-hitler.jpeg (474x355, 25.79K)

Attached: IMG_3907.GIF (358x202, 1.06M)

bump

No, you retard. Germany is 90% White. Those people in your image are mostly White Europeans. "Migrationshintergrund" doesn't mean they're all shitskins, it also means French, Polish, Italian, Russian and even German, i.e those ethnic Germans who moved back from the Soviet Union after the collapse.

Lol, his research is surely not biased in the slightest. There's no agenda behind this, I'm sure. It's surely not a shitskin who inflates data to prove that he can stay, i.e. hiding White Europeans behind an abstract term to prove that Germany is already multicutlural.

G I V E U P A N D D I E

Why do we have to come to this board full of ignoramuses?

Why do you not understand that everything is subverted by us?

CRAWL INTO THE CORNER TO PERISH

It's a feminist spin-off of GI, closely networking (and perhaps even controlled by) Rebel media.
You fooled no one the last time you tried to shill this and you're fooling no one this time.

the intended outcome of what you're proposing speaks far louder than your actual words, commie scum

these posters are going up and there's fuck all you can do about it

Attached: 342975150575298.png (600x610, 484.31K)

top quality

this board is filled with Zig Forums retards and defectives that want nothing more than for them to jerk off over how much they hate the world while doing nothing about it.

What do you not understand about population replacement?

good to see some non-shills in here
they actually think they can say "let all white women die they deserve it" and "i dont care if Ebba was killed at age 11" and not blow their cover.. they are self-hating antifa/commie trash, and the fact that they're scared of these posters proves they are worth putting up

Attached: shills_measurement_device4.jpg (1000x695 64.24 KB, 89.16K)

have german women started wearing chastity belts yet?

my favorite is "dont meet up with each other! its illegal to meet people and the FBI will mow you all down!"
because not only do jidf shills and lefty niggers say this, regular posters somewhat believe this.

that's all they have, it's pathetic
i made those memes as a way of quickly brushing aside their tactics so we can go ahead full force with whatever operation we're currently doing

Transparent.
120db is a zionist/feminist controlled op using male defensive instinct and sexual frustration as an attack vector.
The same "let more women in, we won't vote for more shitskin immigration like we did every other year" shit was dried before with, now infamous as an example of subversive infiltration, video by Rebel shills "White women are getting fed up".
The funny thing is, it was completely counter-productive because all of the women featured were post-wall, had signs of obvious mental instability like facial ticks and death-stares, and were roundly exposed for being shills right out of the gate.
120db is re-try with younger, better looking women.
Video: warning: swivel-eyed lunatics inside.
youtube.com/watch?v=yQ4biLNQyFk

give it a rest commie nobody is listening to your incoherent nonsense, all they're hearing is
stay scared

Shills will try to claim that exposers of 120db "hate women" or are "mgtow"another Rebel media-created meme
But since 120db is a made-up group with no organic members, it has nothing whatsoever to do with real women.
The "group" was designed from the group to use sexuality as subversion.
Normal German women are not protesting, they are not forming groups, they are not protesting immigration. And they never will while the kike is in power.

you hate white people and want to force their borders open, got it, now fuck off

What do you not understand about demoralization attemps by citing "studies" by shitskin open foundation libtards? Go fuck yourself, dimwit. Shove those 70% Muslims into your ass.

Reminder that this is primarily an operation thread, not a discussion thread.
Posters designs in 9 languages and various styles available here:

Ignore shills, fire up the printers. Post anonymous pics of your posters before heading out to boost morale. Let's bypass online censorship and get the message out in a low tech way that will reach the public and undo the dark spell over their minds about how "open borders are good" and "diversity is our strength".

Attached: gotime.jpg (800x657, 238.87K)

I like your idea, similar tactics have had an effect on past movements, but I think the effectiveness of this campaign will depend on where you live. I am in Canada and I am 100% certain there is no stopping this fucking welcome wagon. Anyway, good luck.

*exasperated sigh*

This works in exactly the same way that jewish subversion works; little and often. A constantly changing mix of small threats, each apparently trivial in isolation, is impossible for a big command structure to defend against. By the time the enemy has mobilized his defences the raid has already petered out and another, elsewhere, has sprung up. The enemy is forced to dissipate his reserves but never has the opportunity for a decisive victory. Yet the slow attrition of his forces continues.
This is asymmetric warfare. It's how the jew got things to where they are today and it's how we are going to put them back.

bump

"created" would've been the correct term.
And that's way easier than to subvert, btw.

No subverted, because the jew can not create just destroy

This thread is an excellent example, when all this panicked shills came in “Nooooo, don’t post that. Appeal to emotion is unfair. Pleeese don’t remember the victims”.

Regardless of what you think of their movement, the basic fact is that it's managed by women and thus doomed to fail.

True. Dont risk your life protecting them, call the Police and go your own way. Feminism - women are able to defend themselves, like everything else supposedly. Fuck your whistles calling men to save you, i'm too hungry from not getting my sandwitch to react.

three terrified antifa/commie faggots detected, feel free to commit suicide

Reminder that this is primarily an operation thread, not a discussion thread.

Ignore shills, fire up the printers. Post anonymous pics of your posters before heading out to boost morale. Let's bypass online censorship and get the message out in a low tech way that will reach the public and undo the dark spell over their minds about how "open borders are good" and "diversity is our strength".

Attached: pepe_meme_solider.jpg (300x300, 30.32K)

bump

80%+ of the migrants in Germany are muslims, you obvious kike shill.

Fuck off, retard. There are 3 million ethnic Germans (with some Slavs) from the Soviet Union that are considered having a "Migrationshintergrund." So how does that play into your 80% Muslim math, imbecile? What about the 2.8 mio. Poles, 860k Italians or 400k Greeks. Should I name a couple of other White Europeans? Stupid mutt.

Absolute bullshit and you know it, you fuckin kike.
The absolute majority of migrants are muslims in this country.
Thanks to you and your puppets in our government.

And yep, I KNOW, because I AM ACTUALLY LIVING in this shithole.
Unlike you, ISAAC.

bump

Say what you want about the Germans but they're good at naming things.

They and their story has been silenced by kikes, so they speak it at 120 decibels, the level at which humans get permanent damage if they hear it for just a brief period.
Anyone who hears these stories will be damaged if they listen honestly to even a single one….

Attached: loud_knob_import_1024x1024.jpg (1024x1009, 209.19K)

Muslims were 0% in Germany prior to 1990, and were 6% before the migrant wave.

Russian muslims are 6% as well, but they've been there for hundreds of years, and Russia is systematically forcing them out.

You don't find the growth of Muslims in Germany at all concerning? We don't even know how many there are after the migrant wave, because the wave isn't over yet.

Of course it's concerning, which is the entire point of this poster campaign to go with 120dB. Don't bother arguing with someone who is blind to the problem - instead spend that time and energy on printing some posters to help change the public's mind:

Bump since this is relevant with all the shilling here this is bound to be a good idea.

No. The first Muslims would have entered Germany in the 60's as cheap labour.

Stop arguing, start printing:

Yeah, no. That's the entire reason why the West has gone to shit. They wanted to trade "racists" for rapists, and they got exactly what they wanted.

this has to be the worst shilling angle I've ever seen from antifa / commie scum, you blew your cover instantly

Attached: shills_measurement_device7.jpg (600x800, 53.37K)

Spreading awareness of this is a great way to get people riled up. Especially if the media is retarded enough to call the attacks "racist" and "hateful". This is an excellent oppurtunity and we shouldn't let it pass up. Beta's are pathetic and will only take action if you spread that woman are the main victims of this epidemic of rapefugees. This could make them take to the streets.

Not an argument. Please explain how desperately attempting to shield women (who overwhelmingly support mass migration) from the consequences of their actions will result in spontaneous change, rather than simply encouraging more of that behavior?

I expect a straight answer, kike.

Woman are the key to getting more men too fight for the cause. You simply cannot get anyone to join a cause they hate unless something they desire is threatened or something they adore is threatened. Woman allow us of simply take control of weaker men who can't control their emotions while giving us a more sizableteam

to prevent white extinction, obviously

feel free to go away now and kill yourself commie faggot, these posters are going up whether you like it or not

don't bother he's not posting anything in good faith or listening to anybody, it's just a leftist shill showing how scared it is by trying (and failing) to derail the thread

Reminder that this is primarily an operation thread, not a discussion thread

Attached: get_printing.jpg (1500x1126, 160.9K)

We can't win without changing the behavior. The only way women are going to change their behavior is to truly feel the consequences of their actions. As white women are raped, murdered, and have acid thrown in their face by the chimps they imported, don't cuck out and stand in their defense, laugh at them. Make them feel ashamed of their actions.

That's not what I said you manipulative alt-lite kike.
Serious question, why do you think that's even on the table in the first place? It's not white men voting to bring in more shitskins, it's white women and non-whites. Now why are these white women voting this way? Because currently it's in their rational self interest to do so, as white men are the ones suffering the consequences while desperately shielding these women from them.

You belong in a gas chamber.

For anyone lurking right now wondering if these posters are effective or not - look at how scared the shills are. That should be all the proof you need.

Reminder that this is primarily an operation thread, not a discussion thread

Attached: shills_measurement_device8.jpg (590x787, 81.27K)

I'm enjoying this.

Incels faggots or faggot antifa incels?

"They are the only ones supporting mass immigration, unlike normie men! So why do you all want to tell them mass immigration is a bad thing??!"
Was TRS shilling ever this weak?

1) "This is women's true nature, fellow Polacks! White Sharia is the only solution!"
2) "Stop! Stop redpilling them! They deserves to be raped and murdered, you dumb White Knights!"
Yep, shilling.

Because antifas and shills have sub-human-tier IQ.

Make your case stronger. You should have links on the posters to show who they are and what happened. Also, make sure to insist on the international aspect of this from Rotherham to those leb rape gangs in Sidney (major city in Australia).

Only if your point is that this happened. Point out this happened, then point out that the hold of political correctness is weakening, that mass-immigration can and must be stopped. etc. 1. Show em. 2. Give em purpose.

THE SHILLS ARE AFRAID

Heh.

Attached: 1850.jpg (857x601, 103.52K)

I considered that. Because most of these posters are country-specific and the victim on the poster actually received a fair mount of media coverage in that area, most people should recognize them. So I thought it was nice to keep it really simple.

But it might be good to have alternate designs with links.

Attached: print_posters_now.jpg (591x415, 54.32K)