SWEDES ARE NOT INDOEUROPEANS/REDPILLED HISTORY OF SWEDEN

Yes our people is Old and Long and there is somethings you must know 

Sweden is the only nations on earth that has never been taken over by a foreign nation people or movement, you Swedes have infact lived in Sweden for 10000 years, While The indo europeans for example made it here to europe 4000 years ago, never to conquer Scandinavia

And not only must you know of who we are fellow Swedes I must also tell you of racial purity

Today Europe is 50/50 Brown/Blonde now imagine yourself this Fellow Swedes,what would happen if our ancestors the neanderthals were 50/50 Brown/Blonde 700,000 Years ago? All the blondes would be genocided and gotten rid of the genepol, even the mainstream idea (AfricaAnc) of One blonde mutation happening near the black sea amongst a sea of brown people is more unthinkable, to turn half of europe Blonde, most of a stupid idea i heard of, Seeing blondes are recesive. (Genetically, some blondes appear brown but are not, Like Vargs Son)

(We have 20x jews as our neighbooring nations)

Is becouse the Swedes under Rurik, pillaged and raped and destroyed Khazaris, it is said not one leaf was left untouched due to our raping.
And not only is that a reason, it is also becouse we nords are the

Now i know many of you scoff at the idea of Israel and jews but let me tell you why this exception matters (1/2)

Attached: 1527907322502m-1.jpg (893x1024, 173.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/11620071.html
8ch.net/pol/res/11677283.html
youtube.com/watch?v=4kROpw9fe0o
archive.org/details/leo-frank-georgia-supreme-court-case-records-1913-1914
anthromadness.blogspot.com/2016/05/mehris-are-fully-eurasian.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

2/2
For you see firstly I must tell you why Israelites are not Jews, For you see The jews are not Israelites, They are Iranians (Askenazis) that genocided our fellow Hebrew brothers and took upon their Identity, Their real identity is however 99% Caucasus/Iranian
But the the hebrew jews which now are all dead at the hands of the Khazar/Askenazis Were blonde and with pointy ears and Noses much like elves
these elvish people made up of just one of the 12 tribes of israel (Sons of Judah)
While we Nordic Swedes are the lost tribe of Israel

And be wary of Paganism fellow Swedes! Much of it is very subverted, let me tell you why! 
2/3

Attached: 1527905028653m.jpg (385x1024, 85K)

Many of you claim that Paganism of our Indo european Heritage, and religion, Seeing all of European Paganism is mostly the same with 12 deities, Even the finns have this despite not being indo European

Now let me highlight the fact that Scandinavia was never conquered by Indo-Europeans

And not only are just you nords not a people that belongs to paganism, so is even the indo Europeans

For the great Migration of Indo-Europens hapened 4000 years ago, and paganism started 3000 years ago, do you notice this 1000 year gap between migration and start of religion that were mostly identical in all of Europe?

For you see the real root of Paganism is not even Indo-European, This group that did not belong to this religion but to instead having a religion of Reincarnation belief no Gods, No polytheism

Let me tell you why
4/5

Attached: nimrod_names.jpg (624x362 34.71 KB, 49.71K)

For reasons listed above why Paganism is not Indo european let us continue

The Hebrews of Old startes to worship the star God (Star of David-Satanic symbol/Not biblical) And for this God punished them, He was wrought, and he took away their pointy ears and noses, And told them very clearly in Jeremiah, That they are to be genocided and be cleansed of the earth, And so the Babylonians invaded them, And held all Hebrews Captive in babylon, In this terrible hostage, The Askenazi jews forced the Hebrews to Convert them to Judaism, And while all of this was happening the Askenazi jews developed another religion aswell of Paganism based of the Star god (Saturn)

The most clear example of this is that Italian Pagans outright worship Saturn, but let us continue

The Worship of Saturn developed into 12 deities, Of Nimrod, Belus and Ishtar being the most prominent, Most of you will know them as in the same order as; Oden, Thor & Freya

This is why for example Oden has one Eye,Just like the Allseing eye of saturn & later on the dollar bill put there by Jews
This is why there is placenta worship (Sex magick) 

Now I am tired fellow Swedes there is more to say and you Are welcome to my Discord

Attached: 6788e944aedb822bbbe93ada893581e4d9bb94945f420c8da0be0b14b5a4d45d.jpg (1496x866 52.13 KB, 459K)

Just did a few posts about this in different threads, please see:
8ch.net/pol/res/11620071.html

or:
8ch.net/pol/res/11677283.html

I chuckled.

Hehe, they had overtaken our universities already in the early 1500's..

Also, one of the earliest Illuminati offices is located in Stockholm.

Great stuff

Why?

Because we was infiltrated in the 15th century. (Maybe even earlier, haven't focused much on Sweden to be honest, this is so much bigger.)

Why are there so many fake history threads lately, especially ones pushing the really outdated We wuz israelites n sheeit with zero basis other than just having to take the poster's word for it?

Why are you replying to your own posts with, "Great Stuff?"

I love being a Polish Nordic. Feels good to be unconquered, am I rite fellow Scandis?

Attached: 1528033549621.jpg (1280x770, 238.74K)

(checked)

(checked)
10/10 shitpost

Attached: 87ca4230b142c81ac53f5aeffecc84f1ca2a3e4413935fefbab2b65094f1f4c9.jpg (320x320, 24.25K)

Poles are slavs
ty

Fucking lold.

This is bullshit. Swedes are a people that came about when two various people wandered into the lands of Sweden after the big ice melted. Before that they resided in Europe.

What the fuck is going on with this board?

Either really excited autists or shills trying to muddy the waters. It's already in the Bible though so it doesn't matter.

Attached: IMG_8987.PNG (664x559, 31.44K)

swedes are GERMANIC

Attached: facepalm.jpg (1400x600, 59.46K)

poles are germanic-slavic-baltic-jewish mongrels

That's just one group of people.

They like to pretend otherwise, but everyone knows.

Ashkenazis? Their women got buttraped by the above groups.

Do you even DNA?

the polish-lithuanian commonwealth was the primary breeding ground of ashkenezic jewry for centuries

I'm a Scandinavian Slav in Poland, drop the act Ahmed and GTFO out of EVROPA.

Attached: 1528048380661.png (471x471, 184.77K)

for some reason poles get extremely triggered if you acknowledge that their country was the israel of europe up until the 20th century, it's fucking funny tbh

They achieved thr death of the West and Germany when we couldn't and it makes us butthurt, like many other things, but this one especially. We are jealous of them. Luckily, the one drop of Jewish blood we posses puts us above all other g*yim.

Attached: cc8dcf1f89148a9d5e4c160958dfcf14cb25767531fda529e6b5a768b97e6d37.png (823x578, 134.42K)

swedes are infact turkroaches see imkikefy

(checked)
you need to go back into your cell though.

Attached: minor_laugh.jpg (538x482, 60.19K)

Yeah, nah.

Attached: cumswilling_christians_draft_1.jpg (947x3003, 1.06M)

Derived from this gem, of course.
You kikes and golems really really do need to go back.

Attached: 8970f998ec8ffba692c389de9713dee02a24257b7d033c1296c19d98ea071875.png (1904x7200, 1.93M)

I guess this never happened

Attached: Empire_of_Theodoric_the_Great_523.gif (537x376 25.09 KB, 10.25K)

What if this is all happened before and indo aryans were just nigger invaders. And every time a small pocket of white people survives to re start

This. Almost every pole I have seen a family tree of has some sort of German ancestory from Saxony

Funny … on Zig Forums you put this under a very different subject.
>>>Zig Forums657282

You gonna go to /islam/ next and claim Swedes are the true Muslims?

Which, of course derived from this one.

It's nice to see you going back to the classics, though.
Last year it was the Celts being yids because some of their words sounded a bit like hebrew words.

Real fun time was had by all.
Well, not by the golems of course.

Also, remember that your bellies will be slit open and you will be hung by your own entrail in your lifetime.
We have our ways to glean the kind of antiwhite rat that spreads filth like you,

OP.

Attached: because-odin-was-heterosexually-active-he-was-in-danger-of-1783845.png (500x352, 49.94K)

This is the most retarded thread ever. Of course Swedes are Indo-European. Swedes are Germanic.

Fuck off moshe, you will never be white.

Vandals were Lechitic; Slavic. Vendilli reigns from Venedi. Moreover, Polish kings held the hereditary title of "King of all Vandals (and Goths)", further proving this relationship.

On the monument: "Vladislaus Quartus Dei gratia rex Poloniae, magnus dux Lithuaniae, Russiae, Prussiae, Masoviae, Samogitiae, Livoniaeque, necnon Suecorum, Gothorum Vandalorumque haereditarius rex, electus magnus dux Moschoviae", the G*rmans demolished it in a fit of rage.

Attached: warsaw-castle-square-sigismund-column.jpg (760x540, 52.98K)

It did happen my son,I have yet to map out the Vandal Kingdom However Öands taken by vikings/Nordics

Attached: RESPECTVIKINGS-JPG.png (4696x5384, 7.99M)

Nupe. Much older than that tbh.

Attached: 26B2C30900000578-0-image-a-35_1426515188138.jpg (634x337, 33.23K)

Columbus was a cryptojew.

Yeah, also last year, it was claimed that vikings had "Allah" embroidered in their robes, which was also a total fake.

Get fucked, Moishe.

Attached: thejewproblem.webm (631x2798 7.91 MB, 1.2M)

fro wask
seed wash
if you put it in context with the other
I sprouted - i grew

The only thing that is sprouting here is another cancer in your genetically ruined body.

Attached: kikeshowers.jpg (328x510 49.91 KB, 40.03K)

Columbus was son of a Polish king who escaped to Hispaniola after a humiliating battle. Look it up, it was big not long ago.

>what is banter
G*rmanics…
By the way, they could've looted it from Byzantine raids, possessing it doesn't necessarily imply piety

Something you fail at.
Get fucked, Moishe.

Not watching that droning shit, fam.

Hey im on your side moran
It has nothing to do with cum
Its a poem and wotan is comparing his power level increasing to a sprouting plant.

You don't matter, you are a future carcass ornament of a tree.
As kikes are destined to become.

Attached: adl_quickie.mp4 (1280x720, 11.42M)

Shut your smelly mouth goyim. You won't do anything.

Attached: 4d87a8261c8726e9aa93b85fe5d0b715ac6055d98295344da1f3e763c79740f0.png (1098x617, 183.57K)

No other way around vandals were Germanic it's just the vandals and Goths left behind became slavs it's just you slavs don't want to admit this because your asshurt about your distant Germanic origins. Vandals spoke a Germanic language with a Germanic alphabet and a Germanic culture with Germanic gods.

The opinions of the walking, wailing dead are of no importance to the living humans.
Your future is turning into crow shit.

Attached: wolves_with_food_poisoning.jpg (760x568 21.99 KB, 6.43M)

The blood libel of Leo Frank, the event that resulted in the creation of the ADL of America.

youtube.com/watch?v=4kROpw9fe0o

Attached: LeoFrankTrial2.jpg (1280x1004 57.84 KB, 1.12M)

The court case records of the Leo Frank trial on archive.org

archive.org/details/leo-frank-georgia-supreme-court-case-records-1913-1914

Never forget the case of Leo Frank.
It hurts the jews in ways you might not have imagined.

Attached: rare-press-photo-of-leo-frank-lynching-august-17-1915.gif (577x454, 188.62K)

Not really, sorry but Slavs came to Europe from Anatolia 2500 years before than the Vandalic kingdom happened. Mainland Germanics have more Slavic admixture than we have of theirs. When Wends and Danes were united during the reign of Cnut (and before) Danes referred to the Wends as "vandalorumrex", proving the point that Vandalli = Venedi (Wend) yet again. Moreover, on language, historians hundreds of years ago linked the "Prekmurje Slovenes" with the Vandals, and thus, their language was referred to as "Vandalian" for a very long time. Another clue is that the surrounding region of "Prekmurje" is called "Vendvidék" in Hungarian; Finno-Urgic tongues possesing a certain speciality for preserving ancient names (like Lengyelország = Lech, for Poland, amongst many other examples), which is no surprise as Vienna (Vindobona) where the Vandals were situated use to connect the Adriatic Veneti (Slovenians) and Vitsula Veneti (Poles) before the Romans annexed it, Germanics taking over after their withdrawal, giving us Austria.

Slavs didn't exist in antiquity the earliest record of "slavs" was Byzantium calling them savages after the western Roman Empire collapsed. Slavs were unheard of in Europe before the gothic kingdoms. Also even if Vandals were slavs that still makes you distantly the same relation as Germans.

Dude you do realize we have written text in vandalic right? It's interchangeable with gothic and is a dead eastern Germanic language there isn't debate about this it's know.

The original Proto-Germanic *-z endings of the nominative masculine singular which was lost in West-Germanic languages early is preserved in the Vandalic language, but it is an archaic feature because the *-z is lost in most words and in 6th-century Ostrogothic names it was lost completely. The *-z is rendered both as -s and -x in Vandalic. Some of the Vandalic names have a Romanized ending with -us. Vandalic also didn't have an Umlaut, which can be observed in names which contain the word *ari (Ariarith, Arifridos, Guntari, Raginari, Proto-Germanic: *harjaz 'army'), in comparison to the Old English form here, which does show umlaut.

Your language takes after gothic not the other way around.

All other Scandinavians are just niggers compared to Danes ( only real vikings) masterrace but Sven Cucksson is only not a real Scandi but they are not even really whites.

The first written use of the name "Slavs" dates to the 6th century, when the Slavic tribes inhabited a large portion of Central and Eastern Europe. By that century, native Iranian ethnic groups (the Scythians, Sarmatians, and Alans) had been absorbed by the region's Slavic population.[2][3][4][5] Over the next two centuries, the Slavs expanded southwest toward the Balkans and the Alps and northeast towards the Volga River.[6]

Early Slavic archeological findings are most often associated with the Przeworsk and Zarubintsy cultures, with evidence ranging from hill forts, ceramic pots, weapons, jewelry and abodes. However, in many areas archaeologists face difficulties in distinguishing Slavic and non-Slavic findings, as the early Slavic culture over the subsequent centuries was heavily influenced by the Sarmatian culture from the east, and by the various Germanic cultures in the west.

You didn't migrate from shit you are German scythian rape babies

I beg to differ.
We only had a different name. Just as the Romans were training Germannics at one point, I believe they possibly tried to contact Slavic tribes the same way, but I diplomatic ties could've been strictly limited as they occupied the Balkans where the first Slavs were, and other Slavs didn't like it. This is actually what sparked off the Bulgarian-Bynzantine wars that you spoke of where they referred to us as "savages", the "seven tribes of slavs" whom the Bulgarians liberated.

Attached: Franciszek_Brodniewicz.jpg (327x500, 32.16K)

Oh shit forgot my first pic.

Attached: ThumbServlet (1).jpeg (300x300, 16.55K)

Attached: laughs in terrorist.jpg (640x480, 78.6K)

Bulgarians came to Europe with the huns and are fake slavs. The first mention of the term slav is in the 6th century and you sure as fuck didn't migrate through Anatolia that would habe pit you right through ancient Greece who made no mention of slavs ever.
The rest of your post is just stupid nonsense and you are agreeing with me you just want the order to go slavs then Germans not Germans then slavs.
Slavs continue to be asshurt about being ancient Germans.

I didn't say Bulgarians are slavs, I said they liberated the Balkan slavs.
Yeah we were, during the Trojan wars. The Eneti, allies of the Trojans. When Troy fell, we lost our possessions and had to escape Paphlagonia into mainland Europe, becoming the V+Eneti, eventually reaching present day Poland. Funnily enough, this is also (supposedly) how ancient Greeks founded Rome, Trojan war refugees: the Empire that we the Barbarians were pitted up against. You could say, even hundreds of years after the Fall of Troy, the war continued.

Biggest crock of shit I ever heard.

I think there is a resurgence of anti-Nordism because at this point in time the Holy Land has not yet learned how to be Christian. And I think we are going to be part of the throes of that transformation, which must take place. The Holy Land is not going to be the jewish societies they once were in the last century. Nords are going to be at the centre of that. It’s a huge transformation for the Holy Land to make. They are now going into a Christian mode and Nords will be resented because of our leading role. But without that leading role and without that transformation, the Holy Land will not survive.

Yea we wuz, sadly, it isn't as cool as the Germanics who were the Sumerians n shiet.

Attached: 1524824008939.jpg (2048x1845, 1.72M)

All christkikes will be deported to Jerusalem, where you belong. Your holy land is not even in Europe. Sage for jewish tricks.

That's cute, now get off our continent.

Attached: Basque.jpg (620x347, 48.7K)

Attached: GLL0M9y.png (986x1118, 853.9K)

Neils Bohr is an ugly hook-nosed kike

OP IS A RETARDED FAGGOT AS USUAL

come to irc.rizon.net #magick #occult #altright

The funniest twist to the story is that the jew tried to frame a negro. But since he was actually a good boy and did not do anything, the kike got lynched instead.

Attached: 1b6fbca8073103412f2c69bdd01ec412167ec909d5881b3e97d0b99ea7ba03cf.gif (500x281, 917.03K)

norwegians and danes are the same race at least

Get your dumb we wuz kikes theories out of here Söderman

lel the state of Zig Forums these days.
https: //iq-research.info/en/average-iq-by-country/il-israel

Attached: 04a94d968c313f3188499a253531eda2b9b10e9630b4afaec9dd18d2c74a1675.jpg (1280x720, 121.5K)

D&C, resource burn, slide

Nimrod was Gilgamesh, a real king one third who lived long ago being 2/3rds divine and 1/3rd human.
The "impossible" ratio of Gilgamesh's parentage is told to us for a reason. It is a coded message left for future generations. It is telling us that Gilgamesh was created through genetic engineering and had 3 parents, 1 human, 2 "divine", i.e from another race of beings.

d&c kike shill detected.

The only problem between Norge, Danmark and Sweden is the language.
They all understand swedish perfectly and most swedes struggle with plain norwegian but danish is damn near impossible.

I've also tried speaking swedish and english to a danish iranian traveller who only spoke farsi and danish and it was proven that you can talk plain swedish with a danish accent and he understood me perfectly.

These kind of Herrenvolk tendencies of the Swedes tend to make the other northerners a bit salty.
Finnish is basically japanese.
when my finn wife was cuddling to our son in finnish when he was a toddler I thought she was watching anime cause it all sounded like some little over acting anime girl fawning over a puppy.

It's fun up here, too bad the sociopaths had to bring in good company….

P.S.
Sorry for getting finnish kids!
t. OG west goth fo' lyfe>>11684466

I like seeing nordic looking poles, and I tend to think they look honest and trust worthy, more on the iffy side with the slav poles, but slav poles have more sense and are funnier. Nord poles more intelligent and sad.

Which is understandable being always outnumbered but never outvogued

Swedes are one of the ten tribes. All Europeans make up the ten tribes.

Attached: janni.jpg (1546x1906, 1.39M)

Reminder that they're going to be pushing this "true swedes are jews" bullshit because their push of "true swedes are sami" nonsense failed since there's absolutely no evidence of the sami existing in Scandinavia before the 1700's. Just another jew thread taking credit for the European man's accomplishments. Kill yourself, neanderkike spammer.

Attached: EU dictatorship.png (667x670, 279.91K)

Read the actual context and the use of saying, "now." The jews in the bible are talking about becoming white or taking white wives. It's so explicit that I don't know how anyone can take its meaning wrong.

I thought this thread was going to be about haplogroups and the smile drained from my face once I figured out it was just esoteric shit.

The niggest Israelite described in the Bible is Solomon, who is described with blue eyes and tan only from working in the sun.

Because Zig Forums is being swarmed with shills and the new janitors are inept. The real question is where do these shills and bots don't want us to look.

English names come from the Germanic Deities.
Monday = Máni's Day
Tuesday = Týr's Day
Wednesday = Wōden's Day
Thursday = Thor's Day
Friday = Freyr's Day
Saturday = Seaxnēat's Day (highly debatable this one; probably not accurate)
Sunday = Sun's Day

Christianity destroyed many traces of paganism in European culture, but some survives such as days of the week. The interesting thing is that days of the week are named after similar Gods. Tyr has much in common with Mars/Ares, Freya with Venus/Aphrodite, etc.

More interesting yet, Christian holidays coincided with pagan holidays. Easter is a word derived from Ishtar, the fertility Goddess. Symbols of Easter like eggs and rabbits are both fertile symbols having nothing to do with Christianity and everything to do with the pagan fertility Goddess.

OP, what thew actual fuck are you on about ?

Here are graphs with dna samples from last link overlayed on a map:
evolutionistx.files.wordpress.com/2016/11/europe-map-blank.png
evolutionistx.files.wordpress.com/2016/10/india2.png
evolutionistx.files.wordpress.com/2016/11/africadetailed.png
evolutionistx.files.wordpress.com/2016/12/asia.png

Source:
Massive migration from the steppe is a source for Indo-European languages in Europe:
biorxiv.org/content/biorxiv/early/2015/02/10/013433.full.pdf
doi.org/10.1101/013433
reich.hms.harvard.edu/sites/reich.hms.harvard.edu/files/inline-files/Haak2015PublicData.tar.gz
Full size dna spread:
evolutionistx.files.wordpress.com/2015/05/haak_k16-20.png
It shows that all Europeans, since before the Bronze Age, were, and still are, the same people.

This user watches expedition unknown and I approve.

As genetically half swede - half hungarian I find this stuff mindboggling. Not only is the hungarian language closest related to finnish which is close, but swedes were reallt close to hungary and romania which were part of the austro- hungarian empire.
6'2" green eyes light brown hair nobody knows I'm half "foreigner" unless I tell them, or they read my last name.

Nothin personnel fam.

Attached: 1527903971388.jpg (1024x530, 206.54K)

How does Muhammad's cock feel Sven?

Attached: Destiny disapproves.jpg (287x166, 34.31K)

Source?

Interesting mixture. Swedes are generally egalitarian and open to foreign influence, while Hungarians are very defensive of their culture and borders.

dna

How this make you feel, white boy?
anthromadness.blogspot.com/2016/05/mehris-are-fully-eurasian.html

Attached: mehri-yemenite.jpg (320x315, 19.87K)

Bump. White boys need to see that Neanderthal blood belongs to the Blackman, stolen from him by the White devil using tricknology.

This is all true but remember Sweden owes the UK (particularly Scotland) a lot of repairations from all the slaves they took over the years.

wew

They had sparse contact, but it's true that IE never settled in large quantities in Scandinavia. The predominance of the Y haplogroup and the sparse presence of a1/b1 shows as much. Blond hair ≠ Aryan.