FIRST EVER PROPOSED Zig Forums MEET UP, GREET AND HANGOUT OCTOBER 12, 13 & 14, 2018

FIRST EVER PROPOSED Zig Forums MEET UP, GREET AND HANGOUT OCTOBER 12, 13 & 14, 2018
I WANTED TO GIVE EVERYONE ENOUGH TIME TO PLAN THEIR ATTENDANCE IN ADVANCE, SEE YOU ALL THERE!
COME TO THE THE Zig Forums BOOTH AT KNOB CREEK MACHINE GUN SHOOT FOR YOU WRISTBAND
The Machine Gun Shoot & Military Gun Show is a bi-annual event, typically held on the second weekend of April and October. The next Machine Gun Shoot takes place on October 12, 13 & 14, 2018.

The participants are machine gun dealers, collectors and enthusiasts from all over the country. The Machine Gun Shoot itself consists of three days of machine gun shooting, dealer displays, shooting competitions and a spectacular Saturday Night Shoot. The machine gunners are shooting at a wide variety of used appliances, abandoned vehicles, and barrels of fuel with pyrotechnic charges attached. The pyrotechnic charges are painted orange for the shooter to see. The charges are set off by the impact of the bullets, creating large mushroom clouds and fireballs from hell! (Click here to see a video of one of our machine gun shoots) Their objective is to destroy everything down range. A wide variety of rare and exotic weaponry will be on display for all to see, such as Water Cooled Brownings, Mini-guns, AK-47’s, MG-42’s, Tommy Guns, M-16’s, Vickers belt fed, Uzi’s, MP5’s & many others too numerous to mention. A big thank you to our sponsors.

Other urls found in this thread:

knobcreekrange.com/next-machine-gun-shoot-dates
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yeah that sounds like a great idea

Nice try, FBI

Guns are good.
Gunshoots where people with direct fed connection aren't (fucking NFA dealers, really?).
If you want to go, yeah, but don't make it a Zig Forumsacks meeting.

Kill yourself faggot

Global report for faggotry

Attached: cia.jpg (300x300, 6.42K)

Zig Forums has done it in the past I wouldn't eat any brownies there

Attached: 6d2228811a3aacf2612a13c83286cccfb18bbc294f4ce7539ed92dc41d139428.jpg (1920x1200, 66.44K)

While at first glance and IRL meetup of lonely autists originating from an online site is a great idea. IRL…. it isn't. Even in the best of situations, the most mundane and harmless of conceivable group members never really work out. At best, its cringe filled laughter for everyone BUT those involved, at worst, the sky's the limit on the potential pain for everyone. We honestly have the worst track record at it compared to anyone else, only our inability to predict dates on any happening is worse. That said, such is for the wider community and the sad situation we always seem to evoke in attempts at mass gatherings. Small group / individual meetups might work out better, I say this only since we seem to never hear of it and I hold out hope meeting another online autistic fuck is possible without the world going nuts with an over abundance of meme power and wizardry.

Now, and meet up of Zig Forums user's. That's one fucking hell of an different story. Even if we are actually completely harmless to the wider world, we are the embodiment of evil. In the vast majority of humanities eyes we are actually WORSE than pedophiles. You should really contemplate that. Especially before you expose yourself in any way openly. And doing so… at an fucking famous as fuck US gun extravaganza is…. just plain stupid on an dozen different levels of tard. Even potato's are gonna look at us and wonder about the possible intelligence of such people that show up there.

False flags, subversion of messages, de-legitimization of stance, mocking exposure of group member's, open attacks condoned by the plebeian mob, problems driving an deep wedge between our potential allies and ourselves, criminal attack by the system against us and all manor of other issues are not likely. But guaranteed.

Civic nationalists and boomer cucks JUMP at the chance to distance themselves from any of us and have shown that repeatedly so its very likely this OP works exactly opposite from any stated goal just from that. And this only gives our enemies fuel for their own goals exactly where they would want it. Such is an vastly bad idea. Any organization on our part has to be done thru chaos. This is how we win over them.

Op is a bag of faggots.
Sad I get why the lonely guy wants to meet other user's tho, this world is a bitch.

Attached: Kek - chaos defeats kikes.PNG (664x566, 214.72K)

hahaha
newfags

Attached: bear.PNG (257x273, 105.58K)

Holy fucking shit, die in a fire OP.

Yeah, right.
We'd probably just get into petty arguments, have a fallout and get into a massive fistfight.

Attached: fuck you and fuck your cake.gif (400x310, 1.99M)

Sure, why not? The last meetup was a rousing success!

Attached: pol meetup 2017.jpg (880x579, 112.08K)

wrong, reported for honeypot

Fuck off FBI

Already happened, just look at the pureblooded Aryan supermen that inhabit Zig Forums

t. >>>Zig Forums

Attached: el creturas del americanos.jpg (4032x3024, 3.79M)

I don't know exactly what you're trying to say, but from what I can guess, that filename should say either "Las criaturas de America" or "Las criaturas Americanas'"

Attached: why do we still need to do this.png (2048x1536 120 B, 6.61M)

Does anyone else remember the silent armed protest outside of the Atlanta Fed Reserve a couple years back, or has everyone forgotten already?

This board is compromised.

as almost all others (that werent shut down already)

Attached: 1388815753001.png (493x402, 7.64K)

CIA niggers glow in the dark

Attached: who_could_be_behind_this.mp4 (640x360, 3.27M)

Don't worry, the CIA will be there to make sure things go wrong.

Just part of the gun confiscation agenda.

CNN headline will be: Alt-right, white supremacist meetup ends in bloodshed. David Hogg is on the scene live . . .

Eyewitness: "After that guy tried the UZI, they started calling each other jews. One thing lead to another and he fired into the crowd. Before that, there were incels talking about raping children . . ."

wew lad

8ch is comped since 2014 when hotwheels cucked to his new friends in return for pinoy pussy

just hide behind more skeletons

trust me I'm an originalfag

Possibly, I don't speak jive.

It's something we need to fucking do again. With everything we do, it always became a "one and done" deal. We need to stick with it this time.

If there should be a meet up, it might be smart to make it part of an existing event where nobody would know who was pol and who was not.

so much this
gotta be retarded to meet up for anything else than a charlottesville type show of force and we all now how that turned out anyway

Attached: 1509531350086.jpg (1280x567, 271.79K)

Come the fuck on now FBI, at least pretend to do a believable job.

Attached: 26341f2a3384967578258abfc68adac19de2303eb96c5579b5513c4b7d312c2e.png (640x360, 165.1K)

poo poo POO POO POO POOP
anus

t. FBI
HAVE FUN DOXING STUPID NEWFAGS OFFICER(S)!

Nope…

Attached: 936085c8c1d2ba163e15c4aea8ce245b324fcd451b25fc2b100a53bdd736f7a2.jpg (625x626, 32.92K)

Hah no.

actually not a terrible idea, meet up all you want :^)

Attached: F.B.I. Seal xx.jpg (2000x2069, 723.59K)

I like the brittany venti boobcow. It feels comfortable in his crowd, hence the hands on the table.

Zig Forums is a great place to discuss things, but that's it. Trying to use it as an identity for anything outside of Zig Forums is a level even further beyond retarded.

Attached: 1350163833287.jpg (1024x768, 51.8K)

But people have proposed meet ups for years.

Attached: Steve Feinberg.png (900x810, 956.74K)

no

Don't abuse the global report, that's only there for actual illegal shit like CP, not to slake your autism when you sperg out

Globally reported you for not knowing what the global report system is for, faggot.

Was it worth it?

I think I'd rather deal with the wordfilters. People seem to forget that he was largely responsible for keeping it slightly higher quality than cuckchan. Now here we are.

Attached: 1a31bdcc1827ca51fd2d7623fad2792db02a93670fd73fab22dc480f1543cfb1.mp4 (468x352, 388.6K)

word filtering mohamed for pedo goat fucker was fine
but nigger for double redditor was unacceptable, wordfiltering nigger at all was.

yes, it takes no effort to filter troll threads and shill posts were always obvious in the first place. If you can't handle typical kike banter being thrown at you without dishing it back twice as hard then you're weak and should fuck off.

It is this or risk being b& for not sounding like an anti-assad 4d chess faggot from r/the_donald

Attached: cop-dancing-hard_o_3751049.gif (500x374, 1.45M)

This will not end well. This never ends well.

Attached: 1434973651731.jpg (780x416, 71.87K)

I was at the /v/ meetup in 2011ish

It was a bunch of autists. We had a lot of fun.
That being said, I'm not taking my guns all the way to Kentucky. If there was a west coast one, like in Nevada I wouldn't be opposed to it.

FYI OP, at the /v/ meetup, the guy made a google hangout, had an itinerary about the local hotels, bars and where we all met and shit. If you are serious about it, put out some effort

Attached: k meetup.jpg (1541x5406, 597.35K)

Once again, CIAniggers are trying to trick the average user into exposing themselves. Redditors and boomers plz go

most stupid thing ever

They just went to go enjoy a BLM riot rally and had to defend themselves

Attached: kommando Shooting.webm (640x360 7.84 MB, 4.84M)

not going, but -
knobcreekrange.com/next-machine-gun-shoot-dates

it would be ok if this wasnt some october surprise shit

Attached: 0c17dff5d77ca4f91218cab1488a848bdd6e228e4612b1a1c10003c250a20bd6.jpg (848x522, 73.24K)

Fuck off kike.

Attached: 1527549897024.png (800x800, 414.6K)

Pretty realistic to be honest. 10/10

Attached: 7a7c1f21d716b3d3a7ca7f9a62da29f37c55046f4e163718253c9b67dbd2e608.jpg (800x1030, 179.69K)

Nah, pass.

Attached: are you stupid.jpg (500x375, 46.99K)

They were cuckchanners and only migrated here because their mods deleted every hwndu thread on sight

Honestly I'd do it but probably won't be able to make it. Paranoia can be a good thing but some of you take it way too far. Believe it or not, most Zig Forumsacks are pretty normal and would be able to meet up and not cause a scene. What do you expect would happen, a bunch of autists dressed in full SS gear goosestepping all over the place? Please. If you're a memespouting sperg then cuckchan is more your fit. I have faith that Zig Forumsacks can get together and shit would be just fine.

And one more thing, it seems every time a meetup is proposed, there is always accusations of kike, shill, FBI, etc. This seems strange to me. On one side you have Zig Forumsacks wanting to meet up with like-minded individuals and form a bond, and on the other hand you have people who seem desperate to make that not happen. Now tell me who's the kikes in this situation here?

Literally everyone on the internet is a jew trying to jew another jew.
You should know this you fucking kike

Q PREDICTED THIS

I know a couple people from Zig Forums

Just go post a temp email in /meadhall/ and get lunch with some bros. Though I feel it's better to do on this board during a local happening, because threads get deleted more quickly.

Attached: plblhd3g4h.png (675x907, 449.57K)

lol

cool bring the mountain dews pizza and halo fbi|!

That's right there's nothing to see here but kikes and FBI agents so don't you go trying to meet up silly goy.

Attached: jewdar.PNG (405x405, 116.61K)

and the ritalin

No.

Who all Alabama here?

How much of this board is simulated shilling/Spookposting at this point?

How's the weather at Eglin Airforce Base today?

Honeypot shill
Report him!!!

Possible scenarios
ID anons

OP is shill, honeypot thread

Post watermarked content linked to your ID

No, fuck off. There is a reason it's the first in a very long time.

JEWS???

First in a while because mods banned it in past for good reason, plus most of the attendees at one a while back were questionable whiteness at best.

this tbh. Publicly identifying yourself as a user of an anonymous forum is backwards and retarded beyond belief. Bordering on identity politics.
noice

we have had regular Zig Forums meetups for years. No one has been seriously injured at one.

If you're going to meet, have some kind of secret handshake or passphrase so you don't end up being tricked and IDd by a FED or something.

Honeypot shilling
Check this:

How is my post a shill post exactly ?

What could go wrong?

He's giving you the benefit of the doubt, you're either a shill or actually retarded enough to think that you can discuss a "secret" handshake in a thread for a meetup and the feds who will join aren't going to know it. The reason the feds will be there in the first place is because they're monitoring this thread, or even the ones organizing it.

Free Thalía, Gloria Trevi and Paulina Rubio Concert, free Menudo, free Cerveza, and no ICE will be there, come one come all!

Awesome, can I get my very own Zig Forums photo ID too? I have been here forever, my card better have a low Zig Forums ID number.

Totally not a honeypot set up by the CIA to exact revenge on the very board that just outted them. Fuck you. As if Zig Forums would ever leave the house. Autism will be the downfall of the deep state.

Attached: 44e91ae6dea0a8f0ba99590b98b3b4a1446ff026cc40a4cf449709d382648c21.jpg (400x400, 91.41K)

No it isn't. Radio renegades (Psycho Sinead and Cucky Kyle) tried this before with their "FED PROTEST", which by pure coincidence, also involved the carrying of firearms - who would have guessed?
The controlled op shilling has really taken off this week, 120db (rebel media/kosher GI), Zionist controlled op "Little", this, and probably tons of others.

Zig Forums bans third party embeds, why not Zig Forums
deep down, you know why

Alphabet is invited, as well as Zig Forums doxers.

Attached: 5559d694974d303488ccb9f9f7095288f7e76435542752e1a3595373f45fb713.jpg (480x381, 87.43K)

Nigga what kinda FBI thread is this.

Yeah this is the most obvious honeypot ever. Only plan in groups of two or three. Make DVDs with warfare manuals and extensive advice then dead drop them to other local anons in a good opsec way. Fight clandestine and go hot and loud only according to plan and with the goal to inflict more casualties than they do on you. Do not invite others or blab about your cell. Only write ideas on paper do not speak out loud when planning. Burn all papers after writing. Do all planning innawoods or away from electronics. Support your fellow goy emotionally and encourage them to follow through. Make sure both agree to fight to the death and fulfill your radical potential. Be the Spartans not the jews.

drown yourself in semen

that would actually be cool as fuck

just wear your "white pride world wide" t-shit, we'll know you're Zig Forums then

Attached: images.png (225x225, 8.26K)

as long as you are legally allowed to rent a firearm/own are firearm all pol member will receive 250 rounds free, you have to pay for your own range time, and machine gun rental at Knob Creek if you are not shooting your own carry. Grab a full auto MP5, an AK47, or an M60, step up if you want and have a go with the Browning 50 cal or the mini gun, on the firing line. All applicable state and federal gun safety regulations apply. Don't be a fucking nigger about this. No douche bags, niggers, spics, muds, arabs, coons, felons, lowlifes, or criminals need to appear unless you want you ass kicked and jailed. American Patriots in good legal and moral standing only.

My favorite is the MG 42

I'd actually take a chance and go to this, if I had the money.