Parkland Kids General thread

This thread IS NOT A REPOST
I will be dumping info on all parkland kids ITT
I have Info on
Hogg (((Kasky))) and Corin as well as nudes of baldy lesbo she sent me herself.
Neither myself noir the last OP were responsible for the swatting of hogg. That being said I don't condemn it either these kids brought this shit on themselves.

Worth a read:

github.com/bibanon/bibanon/wiki/Ruin-Life-Tactics

First I will repost Hogg's Dox

Rebecca Boldrick

(310) 543-9711
(619) 488-2770

Kevin Ralph Hogg

Possible email : [email protected]
^Also in ashley madison DB^
(confirmed)

Address:
7819 NW 112th Way Parkland
Pompano Beach Florida 33076-4714

Numbers:

(310) 543-9711

Carrier: Verizon
Home Landline

(858) 277-6780

Carrier: N/A Landline
Cubic Global Defense

(310) 996-4369

Carrier: Verizon
Home Landline

(714) 768-6108

(619) 280-8353

David Miles Hogg

www.twitter.com/davidhogg111
reddit.com - davisgreen111
If your reading this Hogg you brought this on yourself as did your friends GET REKT

Attached: 1522028096476.gif (250x252, 1.09M)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/GpcyY
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Julian Kasky family dox:

Jeff Kasky (Father)
954 502 5333
561 843 5333
561 241 1111
954 921 5333
954 370 7712
954 520 5333
561 756 9059
954 596 2223
954 374 3714
Julian Kasky (older brother of Cameron)
954 918 5356
4421 Woodfield BLVD Boca Raton FL (Home address after he moved out? Unconfirmed)

Natalie Kasky (Mother)
954 389 4009
561 241 1111
954 474 3288
352 378 9676
954 255 7294
954 349 0273
954 475 8565
954 389 4009

Home address

6001 NW 97th Drive
Pompano Beach FL
(Confirmed Current Home)

Attached: images(22).jpg (220x229, 12.31K)

This couldnt have gone in the Hogg thread? This thread sucks fat cock

We have nudes of goblina on the way after hogg got swatted. rejoice user and enjoy the coming keks

What the hell is anyone supposed to do with his fucking phone number? Call and ask him to stop being a kike, pretty please? Or ask him to tell the truth?

ffs

Also, make fucking sure goblin is legal.

< The production of sexually explicit materials is regulated under 18 U.S.C. 2257, requiring "original" producers to retain records showing that all performers were over the age of 18 at the time of the production for inspection by the Attorney General.
- kikepedia

Goblin is 19 goy so long as they were made in the last year user is good AFAIK

Ever try to figure out how old those people are? kikes at kikepedia don't know either.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (288x563, 100.97K)

Goblina admitted she was 19 not to long ago in an interview.

By the way, kikepedia used to not have the date, here. Of course, she's not a survivor - the shooting took place at the Freshman building - a building also incredibly at risk to arson, due to it having only two entrances/exits.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (283x591, 99.53K)

Im willing to bet she sent them since she turned 18. OP can be that stupid

I still think it's very interesting that by her voice she betrayed that she was one of the ones that bullied the alleged shooter. Quite fascinating, really. But the kike news always covers everything up, and lies about everything.

Who do you think swatted hogg?

Probably himself to keep his name in the news.

Oh god please let this be so!

Considering the fact that he's been a douchebag towards literally 50% of America, it could be pretty much 25% of America (women just spread their legs and take it).

OP GOBLINA NUDES NOW. POST WHAT YOU HAVE WITH FACE KEK WE NEED TO SEE

Jesus Christ… Yeah- no shit its in another DB. It's probably in every DB on the planet. This is probably the test email Mike Hawk used in 1992

LARPING OPS GET THE GAS, REPORT SHIT THREAD

Um. There are new mods. They don't care… Zig Forums is the new /b/…

Also all goblina has to do to dox op is catch wind of who posted her nudes, and backtrack to whom she sent them to. Unless she's a roastie who's sent the nudes to multiple people. I'm not sure op will deliver those.

Bitch uses alot of filters. Can confirm photo was made in last month. Flirted with her on snap while larping as a lesbo KeK SURPRISE EMMA

Attached: output3~3.jpg (600x740, 50.61K)

WOW GAS YOURSELF

Op HERE not larping KEK

Fake and gay

Yeah, this isn't looking promising.

post lewds op you nigger

Hew lads .. we almost saw vagine

Attached: serveimage (6).jpeg (960x640, 77.57K)

Bonzi is the leader of antifa I'll post his address if you're interested

Attached: WzHoeSc.jpg (655x800, 91.27K)

so we have proof that the shooter wasnt framed and planned it from his admission in the video and all that… yet (((someone))) put hogg in that school from california prior to the shooting; was that spic kid in on it? why would the shooter go along?

the whole thing is just WEIRD.

Here are some pecs to soothe your nerves

Attached: -4-2.jpg (1000x943, 190.46K)

I'll bite, who is this man?

Attached: 932847982734.png (295x379, 107.86K)

That is the infamous Bonzi, leader of Antifa.
He lives at 67 Hawthorne Place, North Mobile Alabama.
He dabs to keep himself eternally young, a technique he learned from John McCain after himself having been taught it by the wicked sorceress Hillary Clinton. You might also find it interesting that Logan Paul dabs to help keep himself eternally young. Logan Paul may look Aryan but his soul is Bonzi. Bonzi was the original Jew. He's going to reboot Ed, Edd, n Eddy in Calarts bullshit style. Stop this dab machine before it is too late

OK I am mailing him a virus right now he will not last long.

Attached: IMPOSSIBLE.jpg (1280x720, 106.27K)

why are you here?

I'm going to send him pizzas with meat to offend his vegan sensibilities

Who kasky?

Anne Tifa, aka Bonzi, is the current leader of Antifa and enemy to the white race. For the sake of all humans he must be eliminated

Thats right goy leave (((kasky))) alone he isnt important
nice derail attempt

You cannot distract me, foul juden. I know the true enemy is Bonzi, who lives at 67 Hawthorne Place, North Mobile Alabama. He must be stopped before America as we know it becomes really gay and shit
To prevent this we need to go to 67 Hawthorne Place, North Mobile Alabama and bully him until he ceases to live.
67 Hawthorne Place, North Mobile Alabama in case anyone missed it. Bonzi is at 67 Hawthorne Place, North Mobile Alabama. Let's all stop Anne Tifa together

Jesus Christ… He should be killed before Israel becomes a world superpower.

(((He))) could live in a pineapple under the sea for all I care but he must be stopped. We must levy all of our forces against him to destroy the prostrate and disguising Anne Tifa god king. Onward to 67 Hawthorn Place North Mobile Alabama for our eternal blood crusade against the one time world leader Anne (((Bonzi))) Tifa, leader of the neo Americ communist nazi party.

Attached: HoleGuy-bonzi.png (600x600, 154.23K)

Bonzi, I know you're reading this thread from your computer at 67 Hawthorne Place, North Mobile Alabama.
Tell me, if you can, what is that thing for? You know what thing I'm talking about. It's in your house, located at 67 Hawthorne Place, North Mobile Alabama

I like her tits.

o. That's a bad photoshop with a shittier filter to try to cover the artifacts.

Attached: sagebomb.png (460x288, 144.47K)

theoretically, would it be feasible to send nigger faggots over there?

fake and gay and kike

archived the git (((feminism))) hub link archive.is/GpcyY

also post nudes of el globina OP

Niggers, faggots, Anne Tifa, and even Hawthorn, send them all. So long as it fits in a media mail envelope. But this new deadly degenerative menace that Is Bonzi Anne Tifa will be annihilated from the new world clean image eye site. We must remove the menace of Bonzi globalism to achieve a friendly, non communist, idealism nation founded on four chan, no, 8 chan neo Non Communist brainwashing interbreed-able with Aryan, race loyalist non communist idealism wives. We will end the evil penultimate perjury that is the Bonzi human brain takeover machine from ever happening on this planet.

Attached: IMPOSSIBLE.png (1280x720, 611.27K)

I commend you for your autistic feat

I dedicate this victory to my anime girlfriend, who is a very nice lady

you're too stupid to post here
>>>/cuckchan/

i was promissed nudes..

Op may be asleep give it time

kill yourself

Who are you?

ur mum lol

Toastin' in an ebin bread :D

OP promised goblina nudes, where are they?

nobody cares. bye zog hogg meme queers.