Where Do Niggers Come From?

I've seen a ton of discussion of White ancestral origins, but where exactly do most American niggers come from in terms of modern African borders?
Yeah, I know, but do we have any sources compiled as regards these people in that regard? Any data to draw from?

Most of the searches I've done thus far mostly turned up "ay yo mah granmamma git fukt bah massa!? sheiiiiit!" articles that imply every instance of a sheboon catching White dick before emancipation was 'rape'.
… Yeah, women of the least-attractive female clade introduced to men of the most-attractive male clade, but the latter owned the former, thus 'rape'.

Attached: ayyyy.JPG (1798x1155, 197K)

Other urls found in this thread:

anthromadness.blogspot.com/2016/05/mehris-are-fully-eurasian.html
amren.com/news/2016/08/a-white-teacher-speaks-out/
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/wakan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They were elves once.

Okay, AFTER that, but before they arrived in North America.
BEFORE that. In Africa.
And yes, I know, some shithole in West Africa, but WHICH shithole?

Attached: Easy Yakub.png (475x514, 105.77K)

Niggers come from your mother

Nigger

They are definitely not Bantus I can tell you that.

You can have another (you) you god damn comedian, making me laugh like a little girl.

Attached: 09814884792.gif (500x210, 998.56K)

Why? I still don't understand the elf hate meme, unless it's that dark elf shit where they have the skin color of niggers.

Read some Tolkien, lad.

Humans that fucked something halfway to an ape instead of Neanderthals over 40,000 years ago.

Attached: 1456055776493.jpg (600x405, 24.56K)

Remember, you are racist demon.

Attached: This is Ashleigh Shackelford, an LGBT BLM activist. She says all white people are racist, demons, not human, and no matter what, will always be .mp4 (1280x720, 6.72M)

Well Africa has been using niggers as slaves because shitskins have been enslaving each for their entire history according to archaeology data because there were constant mass genocides on rival coon tribes prior to Europeans. Then Islam came to Africa in the 7th century AD and capitalized on enslaving niggers from all the way to South Africa so Africa is 50% muslim now because of it.

Most of the niggers which came to America are from modern day Islamic enslaved areas so Senegal,Nigeria ,Mali and Ghana which what has been showing up in American negros DNA. Other then all negroes having middle eastern to about a quarter of American negros have around 25% European DNA which is Iberian peninsula, Irish, British Isles, Scandinavian,(((European jewish))) in that order of most likely from DNA submissions so far.

Isn't Tolkien illuminati or freemason?

Africa dipshit.

Who cares? Books are on point, and anons joke was funny.

a few possibilities:

1) apes/monkeys (likely)

2) the patient-zero of niggers was very constipated and the toxins mutated their system. hence brown/black and wild-animal.

—————

the next question is, where do double-niggers come from?

this is likely.

the question is how much of modern niggers was originally human and how much was monkey/ape?

was there a patient-zero?

This motherfucker right here

With elves, watch yourselves.

check a public toilet and you will know the answer to your question, Op.

Tolkien's work is largely based on Norse/Anglo-Saxon mythical/philosophical background. I imagine in future centuries he might be remembered as a bit of a Snorri Sturluson type figure for the Eternal Anglo

Those damn dark elves. Almost as bad as scalebacks

Attached: tumblr_o3ujypSacS1ucgeo5o1_1280.jpg (1080x987, 215.76K)

When, long ago, the gods created Earth
In Jove's fair image Man was shaped at birth.
The beasts for lesser parts were next designed;
Yet were they too remote from humankind.
To fill the gap, and join the rest to Man,
Th'Olympian host conceiv'd a clever plan.
A beast they wrought, in semi-human figure,
Filled it with vice, and called the thing a Nigger.

Attached: 1485129416626.jpg (225x225, 18.55K)

I remember being 16

Lovecraft is enjoyable at any age

All sorts of places.
A lot of them will have come from the slave markets of Dahomey (Now called Benin). Who mainly procured their product from the surrounding nations.

So its hard to say exactly which shithole they came from.

Spotted the nig-soggoth

God's first attempt. He perfected it with whites.

It's important to note that American niggers are different from the actual Africans which didn't get mixed. Although I hear Minnesota is importing Somalis.

The Ghana Empire was in western Africa. The niggerest nigs are the Bantu clan nigs, though. They are mostly sub-Saharan and eastern African.

Serious answer, the out of Africa theory is pure bullshit. Even the Academia knows it. It's just the school curriculum won't change because that would make niggers very upset. What came out of Africa was a hominoid ape which later on though millennia of evolution gave birth to our race somewhere in the great Asian plains. The ancestors of nogs stayed in Africa and evolved in a different manner, thus bringing forth the Negro race, but what do I know, maybe has the right idea.

Attached: faab2b6076e1cf460bdce6960bb8cfa1.jpg (1600x1203, 212.13K)

Shub-Niggeroth

Attached: 1515887174604.png (1024x776, 72.48K)

Attached: Nigger_moment.webm (270x360, 7.88M)

How this make you feel, white boy?
anthromadness.blogspot.com/2016/05/mehris-are-fully-eurasian.html

Attached: mehri-yemens.jpg (640x424, 31.43K)

pic related

Attached: Orcs Are Niggers.jpg (634x570, 90.89K)

Well depends what you mean. Basketball Americans are clearly West African with varying white admixture - they have lighter skin than their purely African counterparts and may sometimes have physical features that could only come out of white admixture, such as straight foreheads, noses with more prominent bridges or larger ears. Obongo had little to do with the common basketball American as his African half came from East Africa.
As for dindus themselves, Out of Africa is frequently challenged. I don't even believe they even look like our common ancestors - rather, I believe to be like this later on, also mixing with some other species on the way. See, our further ancestors were hairy - and hairy mammals typically have pale skin, even when adapted to hot conditions. Dark skin as an adaptation to hot conditions could have only come later on after losing body hair, rather than the idea we somehow depigmented from hairless dark skin.

It's called degeneracy for a reason, user. If you isolate a species and allow it to inbreed from a limited stock, you eventually get a new, horribly dilapidated species. Mentally retarded, physically deformed, and full of diseases.

Same could be said for white people, going by population numbers across the continents at the time.

Niggers as you know it is a aggressive dysfunctional monkey hybrid that only been around for a few thousand years

Attached: The-zones-of-tension-between-Africanized-honey-bee-and-European-honey-bees-based-on-10.png (800x800 166.61 KB, 145.67K)

Attached: Love the fact that fj is into guns now _24de38706fa3b3b7f03d35343915c9cc.jpg (512x288, 24.06K)

I wonder if some small part of natural selection caused lighter-skin blacks to be a thing in the US, too. Like, harsh winters or something actually weeded out some of the darker skinned blacks at the time, forcing a bit of a bottleneck (which is a lot more believable than every single one of their women being raped at some point). Or even just plain ol' artificial selection when it came to mates, since it's highly likely a lot of blacks at the time saw lighter skin as a one-up over one another.

Sadly, thanks to political correctness, we'll never fucking know with any degree of proper research, since anything regarding human genetics is taboo.

what about fuckin chinks? where teh fuck do they come from?

Chinks are unironically the first race, it's not out of Africa but rather the most supported hypothesis is Asia to Africa to Asia

Hmmmm, strangely enough since the us elections fj is closer to 8ch than cuckchan in terms of politics.

this is the proto nigger SAN
look how gook they look

Attached: dsc_0757.jpg (500x554 2.25 MB, 65.4K)

does no one live in illinois or is this really about bees?

o shit didnt know that. why dont they have a hyperborea or whatnot, they dont seem to have much creationist myths. Do you think people in areas with psilocybin mushrooms have a higher consciousness because o it? Pic is global distribution of mushrooms. Thats why chinks dont have morals. they dont have access to a higher consciousness

pic

Attached: Pschoactive_Psilocybe_distribution.png (1166x577, 216K)

It's been suggested that Ainus (which don't fit any of the major racial groups) are some sort of remants of a proto-mongoloid people who lost hair and became shorter.

There's a lot of hierarchy based in skin color within the basketball American community (which is usually blamed on imperialistic Eurocentric beauty standards or something despite the fact that all sorts of societies valued light skin without any contact with Europeans, e.g. Japan), "high yellas" enjoy a higher status and are often quite resented by coal black niggas. There's no wonder that there's pretty straightforward correlation between IQ and skin tone within the population because lighter skin generally implies more white ancestry.

Yes that's interesting too. Here's a curious footnote from the book Erectus Walks Amongst Us:
"26. Howells (1959 , p. 306) questions a genetic connection to Asians because the eye folds of
Bushmen have a different structure than the epicanthic folds of Asians. ( Baker, 1974 , pp. 312,
415). On the other hand, “Bushmen teeth, although very small, resemble those of Mongoloids
morphologically more than they do the teeth of Caucasoids, Negroids, or Australoids.” ( Coon,
1962 , p. 364, 362). In the click language (! = click sound) of the Bushmen there are three kinds
of mammals: (1) “la” is an edible animal like a warthog, (2) “loma” is an inedible animal like a
black African or European, and (3) “zhu” is a person, such as themselves. Vietnamese in
Botswana were immediately identified as “zhu” by Bushmen. (“ Human Diversity and Its History .”
H.C Harpending and E. Eller for Biodiversity, ed. By M. Kato and N. Takahata, in press)."

It wouldn't need to be every single one though. Since genes spread out through a population. Say your mother's mother was raped by an hungarian horse archer, that would make you 1/4 horse archer despite your father's mother not having taken any mongol cock. Think about it for a minute user, it really is quite simple.
I find it interesting how they only ever mention white men raping groids and never the reverse occurring.

amren.com/news/2016/08/a-white-teacher-speaks-out/

Read about out of asia theory, search for "erectus among us". It was the main theory before the politically correct "out of africa" theory was pushed in the 60s, and all other thought became illegal.
It proposes that negroids went westwards first from asia, down into africa, and more or less stagnated there, perhaps breeding with some other lower primates.
The rest remained in asia for quite some time, Neanderthals went north, then spread out westwards into Russia and northern Europe, and eastwards across th beiring straight into the Americans, then downwards.
Another group had gone southwards and became the aboriginal of Australia among others.
Negroids are a prototype offshoot that stayed below the Sahara line, and never mixed with humans.

god damn it user
I lost my shit

Attached: Now how do you tell Goblins apart - dwarf elves elf lotr Lord of the rings.jpg (498x7594, 429.13K)

That's why human teachers should at the very least be provided with high powered ranquiliser guns.
At the first sign of a chimp out, dart the thing and have it dragged off for dissection and incineration.

Attached: whiteboy.jpg (430x552, 47.66K)

Attached: 07.jpg (725x768, 128.68K)

Thank you for the laugh user.
6 000 000 internets to you.

Attached: Ugluk_of_Isengard.jpg (506x498, 21.29K)

Some elves did some big boo boos tho

Attached: Feanor .png (268x188, 104.59K)

It could, but only if you're a mouth-breather idiot who doesn't understand what "isolation" means.

Attached: worldgenetics1.jpg (688x549, 93.23K)

The jews bought the niggers from west-coast african chiefs/kangz. So niggers are mostly the lowest of Bantu clan scum (ie, the chiefs/kangz had already enslaved them for being shittier than the average nig).

As to their evolutionary origins, the jews have been lying for decades with their "out of apefrica" hypothesis. It was actually an "into africa" migration. Shitskin is something that ancient lazy whites acquired after generations of being surrounded by an abundance of easily obtainable food. Once a human has evolved shitskin they cannot evolve into white skin. The melanin would become vestigial as it would require more energy to evolve white than it would to just stay shit colored and drink milk for vitamin D.

So basically the currently taught human evolution is a backward lie. Whites traveled down, found a fuckton of free food, comfy climate, and proceeded to get lazy because they no longer had to plan for harsh winters and food scarcity. Having all the free food and not having to plan for surviving deadly winters turned ancient noble whites in to lazy retarded niggers.

There are some exceptions to this nigger rule: Ethiopians for example are still Caucasians. This explains their much higher IQ relative to all other "niggers" in Africa because they technically aren't niggers.

They had to have come from an earlier offshoot of humanity.
Haha get a load of this time cuck. Humanity 40k years ago was actually pretty advanced. Its more like hundreds of thousands of years ago.

They're niggers who cross-bred with Semites (mostly Arabs). (halfniggers)

Dis hurr thrad now be bow Shitavious

Attached: shitavious.PNG (1422x820, 445.14K)

Attached: Newgondorians.png (656x318 716.27 KB, 77.79K)

The stoned ape theory is retarded

Protip: Not from wokanda, which is actually the Lokota name for their "god force".

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/wakan

Attached: 5f9cea8ddd6c0d925b6c9a89db5257407a3c07548fd3b692f5f54a2cfb5d65d3.jpg (500x800, 75.65K)

Wakanda is basically Israel but a negro's delusion of thinking they can run a nation without burning to the ground and Both Nations need to be gassed/nuked

The vast majority of African Americans are of Western African decent, is that what you ask?

This. Cro-Magnons lived at that time and they were fully modern European.

mein sides

outer space

Attached: 8fcf89581e572457f80f87d7b490f849-lenny-kravitz-is-a-dragon-fly-obsessed-with-milky-way-candy-bars.jpg (600x375, 23.17K)

Apes.

Attached: IMG_1670.JPG (594x560, 66.48K)

why is the nigger IQ curve so irregular? Is this just because a bunch of different types of blacks get lumped together as one group? Maybe its something to do with radically different compatibility with the different types of european they're mixed with

Attached: 354bedfafb02a917295278ce2ee92b6547a6df74a4a00abca7d46048f3809ba6.png (500x250, 14.95K)

It's because niggers who aren't mixed tend to be fucking autistic as fuck unless they were educated from birth on up. I've seen Appalachian fuckers who were white with no education excel and go to college within a matter of years when someone presented them the fucking opportunity. The other issue is that most "educated blacks" are mixed as fuck with Asian or White. Finally niggers will fuck up another black person if they act "too white" (read actually act civilized). I knew a black kid in middle school who was excelling to the point of being marked as gifted. Kid won some awards and a bunch of niggers swarmed him and beat him to the point of retardation. The guy now speaks slowly, has a stutter and takes literal minutes to react. Runs a repair shop now with his cousin who had some similar shit happen to them for "not acting black enough".

TL;DR: Niggers will beat other nigger into retardation if they show any sign of intelligence or not conforming to what they believe it is to be black.

Attached: c98a8882448bf8d153d53a543984f7a853dd7ab514c7262ff2579c58aeb870ac.png (365x301, 188.65K)

Take a nigger and add a Jew, then throw in pointy ears. You now have niggers. Fuck elves, fuck Jews, and fuck Niggers.

H.P. lovecraft.

You have the link? Thats exactly what im looking for.

Useful.

You are correct sir, but not in context of my interest.

But where?

Jesus Christ.

Data?

Jesus Christ.

Yes, but I want data and specificity if possible.

Attached: milfu.jpg (476x320 56.43 KB, 22.03K)

Shitavious…

Hell. /thread.

…Hell

who cares?

Haplogroups A and B are proto-africans like
Haplogroups C and D are proto-asians with Haplogroup D descending from
Haplogroup E is not related to Haplogroup D, as previously thought, and is what modern Africans (bantu) are mostly
Haploparagroup GHIJK, including children Haplogroups such as R and I, are not related to Haplogroups A, B, C, D or Halogroup E, because "The basal paragroup GHIJK has not been identified in living males or ancient remains"

Also Haplogroup C and Haplogroup F (proto-poos) are not related to the rest, or each other really, because "There are, as yet, no confirmed cases of living individuals or human remains belonging to the Haploparagroup CF"

There is more nuance but this is the jist