Fagbook to bankroll MSM

fuck

breitbart.com/tech/2018/06/06/facebook-to-fund-news-programming-including-cnns-anderson-cooper/

Facebook will launch a set of “fully funded” news shows on their platform, including a twice-weekly show from far-left news outlet Mic, and a “nightly show hosted by CNN’s Anderson Cooper,” in an effort to crackdown on “fake news.”
According to the Wrap, the shows will accompany the launch of Facebook Watch, and “despite being paid for by Facebook, will have ‘full editorial control.'”

The lineup includes ABC News’ On Location, Advance Local’s Chasing Corruption, ATTN’s Undivided ATTN, CNN’s Anderson Cooper Full Circle, Fox News’ Fox News Update, Mic’s Mic Dispatch, and Univision’s Real America with Jorge Ramos.

Attached: GettyImages-508266794-640x480.jpg (640x480, 45.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2018/06/06/facebook-is-getting-into-the-news-business-with-cnn-fox-news.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't care if msm or not. As long as they are right wing that's all I care.

Deep state funded entity 1 is giving money to deep state funded entity 2. Nothing to see here really. Unless this is a move to let farcebook acquire CNN, which would successfully prevent AT&T (very right-of-center company) from acquiring the deep state's favorite TV propaganda machine.

Well since sponsorship and advertising is held at the whims of a boycott- no one but Zuckerjew could afford to keep them afloat anyway.

This is a last ditch effort to save the platforms.

The kids do not sign up for facebook, and the old people are cutting the cord. So how do you brainwash the masses when they have too short of an attention span to brainwash?

I look forward for when this fails because it is too boring, and when Cunningham's law eats them alive.

sounds good to me

Zuckerkike was blackmailed into propping up the terminally ill legacy media. This is his punishment for not rolling illary over the finish line.
that's gotta sting.

oy vey

Fucking hell kikurbergstein, stop with the knishes!
Dangerous game Zuck is playing here. Funding MSM is a completely clear declaration of political affiliation. Faceberg has survived scrutiny so far because it is still very popular and widespread in its use AND it has maintained itself as a platform, not a producer. It has been trying to wash its hands of perceived bias with all of the news attention and now they do this.
While I am entirely sure that normies won't give one rats ass because the only thing they care about is that the pig slop trough remains full, not about who is filling it or with what. However, being a producer, a creator and financial backer introduces a whole other can of worms in the form of regulations and standards practices.

While this is obviously at the higher jew level being done to prop up numbers for the failing MSM in exchange for the zero slaps to the wrist that kikeburg got, I feel that at the useful idiot level at faceberg they are trying to become something more akin to netflix to slurp up some side shekels.
Time shall tell how this will play out, but I am very interested in what could happen with this.

First things first though, I bet salt and infighting starts right away with coons crying about the lack of diversity in the (((chosen))) hosts.

Attached: 11e67cd77efb18ce01196b98605c224ec7fdb51feec47b5ff1f1dab7af6b19b6.jpg (490x624, 151.86K)

Yeah it's official, this place is 80% cuckchan cross-posters.

Everybody hates this fucker right now, and in keeping with his bloodlie, he just can't help himself. Perhaps we can help him dig.
How can we fuck over cuckerzerg? What do we know about his new news algorithms?

Wouldn't be Zig Forums without faggots like you doing nothing but whining, and being ignored as usual

sauce?

It's time for you to go back friend.

To where they throw a tantrum at links from breitbart, and completely ignore the content, right?

I'm saying this for your benefit only. The information in the article is accurate.
No doubt you much prefer this: cnbc.com/2018/06/06/facebook-is-getting-into-the-news-business-with-cnn-fox-news.html
Go fuck yourself, kike.

I don't think so. The CEO of AT&T supported fags going into scouts. He's cancer.

Who gives a fuck if it's accurate or not you faggot, the point is that we call Breitbart KIKEbart for a reason. Archive and link is an unwritten rule for a reason. Most people here would prefer not to give clicks to a zionist website.

Good. Never pass up a new venue for titanic professional failure, is what I say. Hope JZ is doing this for better access to the child sex-slaves a media Jew gets, rather than as a profit-making venture. At this point, it's like bidding for a controlling share in Best Buy or K-Mart.

He supports whatever the PR department tells him to publicly. Privately he has a huge vendetta against the Obama administration.

dare i say it

everybody EVER complaining about "direct links" just
GO FUCK YOURSELVES
there are no "links" here. they're deactivated by default. you have to copy and paste anyways, if you don't like the site, then copy and paste into a tab with archive, numbnuts.

The AT&T - Time-Warner acquisition was blocked by the deep state for this very reason. The deep state could not afford to lose control of CNN and there are too many skeletons in that closet. I do not think Trump is behind the blockade, or if he is, it is so he can personally punish CNN.

bump