On the NASA and their lies

ITT show signs that NASA is faking stuff and keeping shit secret from us.

Question: Do you trust the FBI? The CIA? FEMA? Any government institution at all? Why then is it seemingly that noone dares to question NASA

For example:
This here states on page 7 that NASA basically is just the public sector of the military spaceprogram and pretty much underlies it making me think its even more likely that NASA is mostly just a front to cover up the military program
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP85-00821R000100110007-7.pdf

Sources for the pics
The Statue
mars.jpl.nasa.gov/msl-raw-images/msss/00184/mcam/0184MR0925102000E1_DXXX.jpg

The UFO/Bird
mars.jpl.nasa.gov/msl-raw-images/proj/msl/redops/ods/surface/sol/00688/opgs/edr/ncam/NRB_458574869EDR_F0390444NCAM00295M_.JPG

The Rodent
photojournal.jpl.nasa.gov/jpeg/PIA16204.jpg

The Spider
mars.jpl.nasa.gov/msl-raw-images/msss/00710/mcam/0710MR0030150070402501E01_DXXX.jpg

Why is it that non of these were closer looked at appearently, despite being possible evidence of sophisticated life existing in the past (sophisticated enough to build statues at least) or that there is still something alive (something flying around in the second pic).
(Pics are either just zoomed in, or have some adjusted brightness and contrast)

On a sidenote the statue looking thing resembles a lot this guy here
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coatlicue
being a possible hint that those are actually pictures from earth

There are multiple reasons on why they could fake things which all have nothing to do with flat earth. They could try to hide Ay lmaos, secret military space programm, some hidden continent the elites use as their small paradise, some openings in the polar regions (Hollow Earth) or a sheme where they say nasa gets 20 billion a year, but will only get a few million for some fakery, coke and hookers, while the rest is used for blackprojects like some false flags, some coups against a government that doesnt want to be a puppet, or said military space programm

Either way I believe NASA isnt there to provide us any information.

Attached: Coatlicu.jpg (600x485 124.75 KB, 79.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2052819/NASA-raids-Dennys-Joann-Davis-74-tries-sell-Neil-Armstrong-moon-dust.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/space/6105902/Moon-rock-given-to-Holland-by-Neil-Armstrong-and-Buzz-Aldrin-is-fake.html
theguardian.com/science/2009/jul/16/moon-landing-tapes-erased
youtube.com/watch?v=o1S0oObHT0c
earthobservatory.nasa.gov/Features/BlueMarble/BlueMarble_2002.php
nasa.gov/multimedia/imagegallery/image_feature_2159.html
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suomi_NPP
youtube.com/watch?v=a2As10bFzsw
history.nasa.gov/SP-350/ch-12-3.html
areo.info/mer/opportunity/3954/tn/1P479207643ESFCM29P2377L5M1_L2L5L5L7L7.jpg.html
mars.nasa.gov/mer/gallery/all/opportunity.html
mars.nasa.gov/mer/gallery/all/1/p/3954/1P479207643ESFCM29P2377L5M1.JPG
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kill yourself faggot

Global report for faggotry

No shit OP.
Bump.

Uh, where's the spider?

If nasa was hiding stuff from us, then the Soviets would have been the first to call them out on it.

This reminds me of when podesta was trying to deflect away from his pedophilia by saying that aliens were real. Makes me wonder what your trying to slide moshi.

appearently NASA gets really pissed when trying to sell a moonrock
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2052819/NASA-raids-Dennys-Joann-Davis-74-tries-sell-Neil-Armstrong-moon-dust.html
this one stated they let the old lady pee herself and sit in the pee for quite some time just because of some moon"rock"

However considdering this about the moonrocks
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/space/6105902/Moon-rock-given-to-Holland-by-Neil-Armstrong-and-Buzz-Aldrin-is-fake.html
It may explain why they are so furious about it

Also im not saying we didnt go to the moon, nor that we cant go into space or anything like that. All im saying is they arent showing is real footage, or at least often not real footage. Some possible reasons:

at the very least it seems they dont want anyone to look into the tapes
theguardian.com/science/2009/jul/16/moon-landing-tapes-erased

and the astronauts dont seem like people that are mentally stable enough to be send into space
youtube.com/watch?v=o1S0oObHT0c

its pretty blurry, but vaguely can be outlined. if you go to the original its on the clifflike area way in the back

So rocks can just casually fly around like in pic 2? sure

Attached: NASA-deceive.jpg (1968x1127 197.34 KB, 217.48K)

A lot of stuff that NASA shows us is obviously doctored to a heavy degree. One easy proof is to simply look up their pictures of Earth from the various years. It looks completely, and I mean COMPLETELY different every time. You can also see the exact same cloud formations copy+pasted to fill in the parts of the image that were missing, supposedly because only bother piecing together the important bits - which to an extent is fair enough, but it should also make you think twice about what they show us.

so how big is north america really?
and someone in another discussion mentioned this could happen by taking pictures at different distances and it could be, but:

pic 2 (Blue marble 2002) has been done from 700km height
earthobservatory.nasa.gov/Features/BlueMarble/BlueMarble_2002.php

the 4th picture (Blue Marble 2012) was made with the NPP/Suomi NPP satellite orbiting at 824km
nasa.gov/multimedia/imagegallery/image_feature_2159.html
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suomi_NPP

So when the distance is the issue of the size difference the sizes should be reversed and i doubt it woul create such a big difference since the difference in distance is far smaller. .
The pic allegedly gets created by taking a lot of smaller pics and stitching them together, but still that would mean that they do a fucking poor job in creating an accurate depiction of our planet when there are such big differences

Attached: blue marble.jpg (500x334, 133.26K)

no. when did that start?

That's not even a secret…

that rodent is just not any rodent
its a lemming
coincidentally they live on devon island where NASA tested their mars rover

Attached: dt565d0dd9.jpg (300x470, 44.3K)

I’m very jaded by Ufology and Ayylmao based conspiracy after 20 years of hearing the same things over and over but this is my favourite mars anomaly. What is it!

Attached: mars part.jpg (1200x540, 143.01K)

Compare to Soviet photo from the moon. Americans are being gaslighted by the scummiest government on earth.

Attached: Earthrise-Zond-7-1969-01-768x725.jpg (768x725, 86.81K)

Pic related shows there was no dust blown onto the foot of the landing module.
youtube.com/watch?v=a2As10bFzsw

surely a few corns of dust would have blown in a way to land on the foot when its blown in every fucking direction

also pic 2, no crater beneath the capsule, lookes like not a tiny bit of dust was blown away

no idea, looks like some metal pipe being stuck in a rock. maybe some ancient building that collapsed, but then i assume any metal exposed to air would have rusted away completly already after a few hundred or even thousand years

yet people act like all NASA is there for is providing us with info, which just isnt true

yes, devon island is usually claimed being where they fake the mars pictures

Attached: no crater.jpg (2349x2373 54.89 KB, 1.13M)

Don't forget that gravity is less on the moon, easier to blow off stuff with gas.

Another rare critter musk ox
native to the NASA Mars testing ground on devon island ..

Attached: muskox-Small.jpg (624x615 81.94 KB, 473.2K)

The colours are off too. There's photos circulating where the colour was corrected and it looks like here on earth (Devon Island), NASA saved face by saying they're using "an infared lense!!1". Always an excuse.

Attached: Slide84.JPG (960x720, 72.93K)

Some stuff on the moon:
history.nasa.gov/SP-350/ch-12-3.html
i like to believe the moon is hollow. and while we are at oddities about the moon:

Irwin Shapiro,
Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics

Christopher Knight and Alan Bulter
Book: Who Built the Moon?

Isaac Asimov,
American author and professor of biochemistry at Boston University and Science Fiction writer. Asimov was one of the most prolific writers of all time.

The fist guy actually would rather argue that the moon doesnt exist than to admit it was placed and created by something intelligent (God?)

do you have a source for that pic

pic related. do not mistake it though. that isnt a NASA pic, but meant to show how easy it is to make any landscape on earth look like mars

Attached: moon.jpg (758x455 153.9 KB, 44.54K)

NASA got a color calibration template on the rover, still they insist on painting everything in a red haze.
What a joke

Attached: COLORFU.jpg (782x438, 41.06K)

areo.info/mer/opportunity/3954/tn/1P479207643ESFCM29P2377L5M1_L2L5L5L7L7.jpg.html

is that an official source though? i assume with .info it is, but usually there is a link to the NASA website.

Attached: scuba diver in space.webm (486x360 2.92 MB, 2.94M)

No but im pretty sure the file name is original NASA serial, so you can find it over there.

well, tried googling the filename which brought me to a website which linked to that one, so it didnt really get me anywhere

Attached: Moonrover tracks.jpg (624x892, 215.27K)

mars.nasa.gov/mer/gallery/all/opportunity.html

search here

yes, that certainly wont take months to search through…

Attached: straps.webm (1011x464 2.85 MB, 141.18K)

the structure is the same as in the first link
opportunity set 3954 subsection tn etc

Attached: 12341133_10208184381590906_2721377964508690054_n.jpg (960x717, 71.21K)

the last pic shows how the shoop in the clouds

Attached: 11822686_1036894923010085_2491733640292632741_n.jpg (720x562 27.46 KB, 28.87K)

ah, thanks
mars.nasa.gov/mer/gallery/all/1/p/3954/1P479207643ESFCM29P2377L5M1.JPG

actually that can be explained easily. for example pic related
when you look at something in the distance it will appear smaller. the moons distance however (relatively to its total distance) wont change at all (well, barely. not noticable) no matter how long you walk away from it on earth. so when you, from example, walk away from the tree, the tree will get smaller and smaller, but the moon will keep its same size. if you then zoom in on it the moon will appear bigger in relation to the tree and thus appear bigger total simply.

in that case the left pic is just zoomed in heavily into the horizon making the earth appear bigger.
this all being said the first pic on top does look fake, and the pic with the small earth appears to have the earth being far too small.

Attached: big moon.jpg (850x413, 22.07K)

All of it is shopped. Mars is just the desert or iceland recolored red. Check it out official nasa photos from the astronauts instagrams/twitter accounts and run their own pics of the space station through ELA some of the shit they shoop is ridiculous

Attached: 15357897973_3639a57048_o.jpg (1024x701 6.08 MB, 259.16K)

Attached: 7.PNG (989x435 760.45 KB, 925.28K)

by the way, does anyone know the story behind this pic. i mean obviously its not in spce

Attached: Nasa photographor.jpg (960x640, 129.45K)

Nasa routinely pretends to be in space but are actually in pools.

Attached: space bubbles.webm (640x360, 8.45M)

and they even admit you can even pass through Van Allen belts

Attached: Nasa admits humans can't pass through the dangerous Van Allen Belts.webm (640x360, 6.39M)

This is my favorite NASA fail

Another classic

Funny how this thread got anchored so quickly. Can't have NASA being exposed as a fraud and all. 50 million dollars a day, goy, keep paying those taxes

Why is it that every "space agency" uses a vector serpent's tongue in their logo?

There is a video where the astronauts pass a mike around LOOK ITS FLOATING IN THE AIR - aand it clip a dudes fingers when he grab it = the mic isnt a solid object but rendered in computer graphics.
Pill big as a bowling ball for most.

yeah, even on cuckchan it always gets moved, figured i check how it looks like here since appearently mods were changed, but i guess the same shit as always.

maybe unrelated, but pic reated

Attached: nasa-vector-UFO.jpg (1600x705, 111.18K)

Because the sun.
Wut?
Because the moon is a satellite meaning it orbits the earth, so the earth viewed from the moon would appear to rotate, but very slowly.

After taking the redpill I've been dying to see what else I've been lied to about over the years. I mean, space is so important, yet we have fuckers bullshitting is all the way and more than likely inhibiting our possibility of space faring.