Kim ‘begged on hands and knees’ for summit with Trump, US president's lawyer says

Kim ‘begged on hands and knees’ for summit with Trump, US president's lawyer says
Zig Forums on suicide watch due to their Last True Communist cucking like a little bitch he is

Any predictions for the upcoming summit?

rt.com/usa/428964-giuliani-kim-begging-summit-singapore/
archive.is/N0I87

Attached: kim jong un crying.jpg (615x409, 20.51K)

Giuliani's rambling wop new-yorker mouth finna turn the deal to shit.

My one question is who exactly do you think you are marketing this garbage to here on Zig Forums?

Attached: 120646fa28dc8a20433507a7b63a3fa30fd86ab1d6e43b3c0f0d286591cc4e84.jpg (402x431, 29.62K)

The media's shameful and horrifically spiteful for amplifying the single message. They are showing their hand by doing this. They would risk nuclear war to paint God Emperor President Donald J. Trump as a fool for choosing him as a lawyer.

The fact of the matter is that I think that this is all theatre. They have been talking already, and has discussed independence from China which is what the North Korean's want. We've already contacted China militarily in the South China Sea.

It's all too grandiose to be real. But God Emperor President Donald J. Trump is smart as fuck. He trolled his way to the office, which means that he is capable of anticipating reaction, or, by extension, outcome, in a strategic manner. So, objectively speaking, there is some truth in the4-D chess concept in that aspect at least.

The point is that American society is at a fever pitch because all of the filth of our establishments is being exposed. Either they are going to be the accomplice of the downfall of the human race with the prime cause of a fool president choosing a loud-mouthed Italian from New-York, or God Emperor President Donald J. Trump is already steps ahead having used the phone and Denis Rodman as communication and buffer, promises of economic prosperity with US assistance by means of investment and labor in the development of infrastructure, and independence from China. Either way, FCC needs to be checked and the media is a disgrace.

Attached: 192327_5_.png (600x441, 135.45K)

this is really retarded. that is to say things like this. it is really bad negotiation tactics and in worst case they will bail

it's funny but still. you should never say things like this

Do they honestly think people will believe this?

agreed, even Hannity was still calling him little rocket man as recently as a few days ago, unless it was re-running an old clip on a current show.

there is no need to try and embarrass the man.

They may in fact be playing reruns of Hannity. He's been frothing about Robert Mueller and the special ivestigation with the same details for about a year now.

It's really not too far outside the realm of possibility what I mentioned previously, but all you little demons are more interested in calling people kike and talking about sucking cock like a bunch of middle-schooled perverts.

Not news that make me happy. I don't give a shit about leftypol, those broken degenerates will suicide themselves in the next decade due to total erosion of anything "sincere", swallowed by shitty non-memes, irony and retarded, self destructive smugness.

The ((( US ))), however, needs to keep its fucking fingers out of other peoples business.

Well, until it publically hangs all its kikes and nukes isreal to make up for being the worst and most destructive golem ever.

Kim is a kike

Attached: Netanyahu - Israel's 5 enemies.jpg (965x1082, 188.42K)

Yes, it is inherently hypnotic, but several fold more for the average drug addict. It is literally the Brave New World. The Huxleys must be stopped.

>according to (((Rudy Giuliani))) allegedly it may have occurred
>(((Trump regime))) (((lawyer)))
Poisoning the well and undermining an enemy of Israel with slander

Attached: Let_Me_Show_You_A_Trick.webm (800x450, 1.39M)

Reportedly, Kim is on bad terms with his own people - shit is gettingso bad that even soldiers have less an less to eat now and could be planning a coup any second now. So Kim is softening up to the US now trying to get out of it - these kinds of dictators only start to care when their ass is being threatened, it's not like the ruling party ever gave a shit about it's countrymen. Kim is trying to play clever so he doesn't end up like the Ceausescus.

Great way to undermine a diplomatic meeting by declaring it a sign of weakness of one of the parties. I see the kikes are at it again. Same thing they did with Chamberlain as well as the continued peace proposals from Hitler.

And you fucking retarded Trumptard don't even understand that, seeing how you are drooling over this comment from (((the lawyer at a business conference in Tel Aviv))).

Kill yourself.

Stay mad kike. It's gonna be a long 6 more years for you lol.

this

the word "Trump" should be an automated permaban with the offending post removed

Great! Now one of the three last countries who don't have Rothschild controlled federal reserves soon will!

Attached: happy-frummie.jpg (900x600, 81.47K)

Shalom, brother. I also stand with Trump and Israel!