Propaganda & Goebbels

This place is no stranger to the art that is propaganda. We both hate and love it, as our enemies have inundated us with the narratives we've learned to reject and combat with our own more succinct, and funny, memery. With that in mind, who better to study than the Propaganda Minister himself, Joseph Goebbels, as we continue our opposition against jewery?

For your education, I have recorded in audio format the entirety of "Goebbels - Mastermind of the Third Reich" by David Irving (link below) in my own voice. Irving is no admirer of Goebbels from a moral position, but he does the man justice, and us all a service in bringing the most detailed,, well researched, and honest account of the man we could ask for. I definitely recommend reading the book, or listening to the audio files I've provided:
mega.nz/#F!mN4lnAbI!bYnLF9O7Z8dNxucjyVK1bQ

Attached: goebbels mastermind of the third reich.jpg (300x433, 36.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ihr.org/jhr/v15/v15n1p-2_Irving.html
inconvenienthistory.com/2/1/1918
inconvenienthistory.com/2/2/3109
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Personally, Goebbels really repulses me for most of the book. He spends years occupied by writing sappy letters to various women he never manages to bed (and who don't manage to bed him), and then when he finally settles on Magda (who was already well used) he has endless affairs with starlets and other women. Then there's his frequent imprisoning of critics, and irresponsible use of funds. It wasn't until the war that he started to prove why he's valuable. But he really does prove it. His ascent after losing so much prestige (notably even from the Fuhrer) is amazing, and by the end I really thought the best of the man. He was loyal to the cause (and to Hitler), and comes across as someone genuinely could have carried on Hitler's vision.

Unfortunately, there was much betrayal, and Hitler's own sense of loyalty did probably the most damage of anything to the Third Reich. Even civilians were baffled at Hitler's loyalty Goring, who had completely failed at the helm of the Luftwaffe.

The most notable thing to me from reading the book was the ruthlessness Goebbels was capable of, and demanded of those around, but never managed to get. From Goebbels' point of view there was too much pussyfooting around important matters that required swift and decisive action of particular sort; both from people in high authority and the general populace. I'm inclined to agree. It's perhaps a fault in the makeup of white people that they give too much sympathy to others, but it's probably that same fault that makes whites so nice to live with.

I see that the biggest obstacle we face in our propaganda push is getting people to hate enough to do what is required. Maybe not a profound insight, but even then in WW2, Germans were not happy to do all that it took to win. I don't know what's necessary to overcome this tendency, but it's problem that needs solving.

Attached: goebbels family.jpg (620x465, 29.75K)

Eat shit and take your crap with you jew.

Attached: Goebbels.jpg (385x500, 37.75K)

I can agree with that. I'm at the chapter 'Pact with the devil' so about half way through the book.

Yeah, it's in the last third if the book that his worth starts shining through. His war accomplishments were great, though severely hindered by competition and corruption in the Reich command structure.

Attaching the PDF for those who actually like to read, or those who really hate my voice but still want the info.

Gonna read the PDF at work today and give your recording a listen when I get home. Thanks OP.

You're welcome. If you find the audio listenable, I have other books as well. Just go look in /pdfs/ for "Unprofessional Audiobooks".

Attached: Goebbels3.jpg (316x421, 20.94K)

Do you have any deeper musings than your sentence on Goring as I continue to wade through Irving's Goebbels work? I don't have as much background on him as Goebbels and would appreciate even slight illumination on him as a pseudo-brief before I reach the later NSDAP hierarchy and developments.

Goebbels was a traitorous anti-christian kike, his kind deserved the rope.

Well, I've only briefly previewed the "Goring" book, but I know his godfather (of his siblings too), good friend of his father, was a jew named Hermann Epstein, whom he was probably named after. Apparently Epstein had a contempt for morality, and believed money could buy anything. The summary of Irving's impression in both "Hitler's War" and "Goebbels" of Goring is that he was a decadent opportunist.

That's all I've really got for ya. The man was one of the key factors that crippled Germany's war effort with his incompetence and betrayal.

Attached: 220px-Bundesarchiv_Bild_102-15607,_Potsdam,_Göring.jpg (220x316, 15.03K)

The NSDAP were funded by the Rothschilds and Hitler allowed Jews and sexual degenerates in his ranks. Anyone who objectively studies the Reich knows this all too well. Hitler was essentially a moderate compared to the actual solution we need in order to get rid of kikes.

Hitler didn't go far enough for sure. No comment on the other implications in your post.

We need better speakers. I've been reading aloud partly as a practice to improve my own speaking voice, and reading at all just to be more knowledgeable on subjects I might want to discuss. One of the most basic things we can all do is improve our own personal understanding and delivery of truth. No Hitler 2.0 is going to rise out of a bunch of spaghetti spilling spergs. If you want to influence the world, make sure you can speak.

Attached: Goebbels6.jpg (620x413, 35.96K)

Thanks bud but that website is garbage and you need to upload this to jewtube or something.

Like srsly who uploads zips.

No
doubly no, also Ernst rohm was purged and so where most faggots in the ranks of the S.A. in the night of long knives, and so also where homosexuals put into concentration camps.

Rabbi Yeshua wasn't hwhite.

This is such a boomer thing to say it hurts, next thing you'll say is that the illuminati was part of it.

Lower class boomer detected!

The shills get worse and worse these days its like you took zero effort into your analysis. Le Rothschild meme is blatant bullshit and is of the same level of people who are so emotionally low iq they actually believe if you talk to a jew you're working with them. It's why conspiratards constantly run in circles without making much sense because they appeal to the general masses who is largely uneducated and lack critical thinking skills.

He killed the sexual degenerates the minute he discovered them and realized the homos were doing what they always doing. Living by their (degenerate) sexuality as their all encompassing reason for existence, and using the practice to infiltrate the ranks and promote people within.

Yes, and Soros was a part of the hungarian nazi party. He was literally with the SS.

Why no comment or are you just going to let blatant bullshit stand. That's exactly what subversive jews and liberals would do letting arguments in bad faith stand while rattling off some other nonsense.

Easier said than done. It's a very very small segment of the population that has or ever will have the ability to move masses.
That's great if you want to build self-confidence but it will never prepare you for speaking to an audience. Perhaps speaking to people on a 1-to-1. All the practice in the world cannot prepare you for the unpredictability of the nerves and even the best of men I've see have their moments where they crumble.
Hitler kind of did rise out of a bunch of spaghetti spilling spergs. Did you not read Mein Kampf and his criticisms of the conservatives, nationalists (at the time), and volkish movement. Its the modern day equivalent of disdain that we have for this backward thinking people existing now. Everyone doing things their own way letting their minor differences prevent them from uniting under a banner with a clear vision. The vision was missing because they were too focused on the past and not how to shape the future in which all those elements would be merged with a new zeitgeist.

But yes, do learn how to speak and present your intelligence in a fluid manner.

:°)

Relax and slack with security on Zig Forums like me, goy
Nice, did you leave an autograph too?

Reminder that not even Irving can be considered as a legit source of what happened in the Third Reich. The Allies made sure to erase all sources and invent a substantial amount of history. We know almost nothing about what happened back then.

Feel free.

This website is full of bs, I don't have time to bother with it all. Fortunately I'm not the only one here who cares about the truth.

I guess it's a good thing Irving went above and beyond to seek out information from people who actually lived in the Reich.

Attached: Goebbels17.jpg (4500x3458, 1.3M)

Attached: 1522893789957.jpg (1076x1052, 85.3K)

I see that you have no idea how Irving gets his info.

If Göring had be an opportunist (like Speer), he wouldn‘t have been on the side of Hitler from the early days.
Göring was a hedonist for sure.

In the end it was Hitler who had too much trust in his capabilities. On the other hand, the post war story telling was to made the leadership of the Third Reich looking incompetent and dumb. While in reality there were only limited resources, had to made compromises and there had be made either/or decisions.
It was a struggle against all odds, still nearly succeeded, destroyed or crippled most of their opponents. The SU suffered for decades a lose of population and industrial capacity, without that, their dream of world revolution conquest might have become real.

The full diaries of Goebbels are still unavailable in English, though the complete German edition in 29 volumes completed its publication ten years ago.
So why no English edition?
Is it because there is no evidence for the 'holocaust' in the diaries?
Or that people might find his ideas and personality interesting?
I'd like to read them, they sound interesting. Guess I'll have to learn German.

Revelations from Goebbels' Diary
Bringing to Light Secrets of Hitler's Propaganda Minister

David Irving

No surprise, if you look at the private papers of Theodor Wolff, chief editor of the Berliner Tageblatt, which was published by the Mosse company. In these papers, which are filed in the German Federal archives, you can see that Wolff was corresponding almost entirely only with Jews.

ihr.org/jhr/v15/v15n1p-2_Irving.html

Goebbels on the jews, from his full untranslated diaries:

Goebbels on the Jews, Part 1

inconvenienthistory.com/2/1/1918

Goebbels on the Jews, Part 2

inconvenienthistory.com/2/2/3109