Can we discuss the most interesting shit (psyop/fake/real) or not, in years

Can we discuss the most interesting shit (psyop/fake/real) or not, in years.

I mean come on, this isnt conspiracy, this isnt /x/. This is real, and literally released in a red bow'd box from the gov. Clearly they want us to see this, the question is why. Please avoid knee jerk reactions of "durr its a sawyowp" . If you think that explain why. If you think its real, maybe explain why.

Personally I have no idea what to believe, I just know its pretty wild.

Attached: WHOCARSLETSTALKABOUTMUHBRUMPHHF.png (1032x355, 325.86K)

No link. No archive. No context. Sage for an altogether shitty effort.

Not exactly sure what you're asking about but I'm impressed by this phonetic spelling of "psy-op."

fuck off you literal autist, there is no fucking link needed, there have been multiple releases, most people know where to find the info, if not, a quick duckduckgo search will lead you to it. im not here to be your fucking librarian, fuck YOU.

ty

and ill add, this thread is about discussing the overal "reason" for these releases, its not a thread for your autism and anger.

just stop

Posting in soon to be anchored thread.

if this thread is anchored, then this board isnt worth its salt. neither are you. youre insufferable.

You know they have had medication for schizophrenia for quite some time now. Not that I am a proponent of medication. But some find it useful.

i dont see how thats remotely related to this topic, or our stupid argument.

Johnny Neptune is that you?

If Mods will anker this thread and not delete it they will hang first on DOTR

Shut up Wyatt

Attached: dox hound.png (210x255 164.69 KB, 15.37K)

youre a bitch. you know that?

you will die a slow death. you now that?

sure kid. sure. why do you want to deflect from the topic of this thread? why is this something youre trying to do?

they talk about cool shit like this on meguca.org/pol

user, 5c6d0c is Johnny Neptune who usually hangs out in Zig Forums and Zig Forums. He is just trying out the new mods and will be banned soon.

thanks pajeet.

pathetic obvious samebitch

no one is fooled by you or impressed by you.

im sure youve accomplished what youve set out to do though, no one will actually be discussing the topic at hand.

i hooe you at least get a good hourly wage, do you have unions?

I don't often enjoy kicking the disabled but in your case I will make an exception.

so youre a bot, well for now you will be my bumpbot i guess.

hahahahahaahahahhaahaha

24 replies | 1 images | 6 UIDs | Page 1

good bot

It may well be preparation for project blue beam, which will be a gigantic stage show and distraction aimed at bringing forth a one world government.

I mean they had skippy test the waters to see if one of the most hated cunts on the planet could distract any one with UFO disclosure. The answer was, skippy hangs
Consider also that the assassination of JFK is still locked up tight, despite meaningless document releases.
The question of life on other planets is a more pressing matter to most people and it's now allowed to be this open secret?
Many of these UFO releases happened under obongo too.
Now which is more likely, that the USG would be helping you or helping you dig a mass grave?

Ultimately the true test of any alien race, fake or otherwise, will be whether they name the jew. Yeah, not going to happen. They get the gas.

Hello mods. Please delete this thread.

Pls kys

Attached: archive_091_B.png (222x198, 42.92K)

yep, always thought that was something to note heavily.

as for bluebeam, i have always thought that to be a slide thing, im just interested in what these ufos are, if theyre real, and if not is it really just to scare us for… something?

ill also add i dont know enough about bluebeam research to have a good opinion on that btw. so disregard my input on that lol.

IMO probably nothing good. In that case they are classified air force craft.

why would they release this if its a classified project of their own?

I am fascinated by this Johnny Neptune bot. Note how its responses are rather broad and nonspecific. It is at about the level of intelligence of the Facebook botnet: good at putting similar things together but totally devoid of logic.

another bump. why thankya

Well they're clearly trying to suggest it's muh alienz instead.

you should stop now.

Attached: archive_091_0x08C.png (193x170, 32.84K)

Suck my fucking dick user.

yea, they pretty much might as well say it at this point. but is it really part of some bigger plan of manipulation (occams razor would say this obviously) but why?

we would have to be very close to do that. Would you like me close to you?

Low effort, shit tier /x/ post. Not to mention the lack of reference to OP pic. Sage and reported you fucking degenerate, go back to reddit. The fucking state of Zig Forums.

Meme for United States Space Corps?

lol at FBI

Q predicted this.

samebitch.

TO EVERYONE JUST NOW JOINING THIS THREAD, FILTER OUT THE BOT ATTEMPTING TO SLIDE THE TOPIC, THE FIRST 30 OR SO POSTS ARE JUST GARBAGE /b/ TIER INSULTS FROM AN (((EMPLOYEE)))

did he? i dont follow him, i dont trust anything but things i see for myself.

Being so far in denial you think that the first 30 posts that point out how shit tier your post is are actually bots. No, we just are sick of seeing these fucking stupid posts on Zig Forums. Now enjoy getting this thread anchored you sperg.

thanks again.

It is the Johnny Neptune bot from Zig Forums.

The absolute state of Zig Forums these days is absolute.

and again! hey, robots can be alright sometimes!

How about we discuss ways you can kill yourself?

samebitch

samegoodbitch*

Nigger NiggerNigger NiggerNigger NiggerNigger NiggerNigger NiggerNigger NiggerNigger NiggerNigger NiggerNigger NiggerNigger NiggerNigger NiggerNigger NiggerNigger NiggerNigger NiggerNigger NiggerNigger NiggerNigger NiggerNigger NiggerNigger NiggerNigger NiggerNigger NiggerNigger Nigger

Nigger NiggerNigger NiggerNigger NiggerNigger NiggerNigger NiggerNigger NiggerNigger NiggerNigger NiggerNigger NiggerNigger NiggerNigger NiggerNigger NiggerNigger NiggerNigger NiggerNigger NiggerNigger NiggerNigger NiggerNigger NiggerNigger NiggerNigger NiggerNigger NiggerNigger NiggerNigger NiggerNigger NiggerNigger NiggerNigger NiggerNigger NiggerNigger NiggerNigger NiggerNigger NiggerNigger NiggerNigger NiggerNigger NiggerNigger NiggerNigger NiggerNigger NiggerNigger NiggerNigger NiggerNigger NiggerNigger NiggerNigger NiggerNigger NiggerNigger NiggerNigger NiggerNigger NiggerNigger NiggerNigger NiggerNigger NiggerNigger NiggerNigger NiggerNigger NiggerNigger NiggerNigger NiggerNigger NiggerNigger NiggerNigger NiggerNigger NiggerNigger NiggerNigger NiggerNigger NiggerNigger NiggerNigger NiggerNigger NiggerNigger NiggerNigger NiggerNigger NiggerNigger NiggerNigger NiggerNigger NiggerNigger NiggerNigger NiggerNigger NiggerNigger NiggerNigger NiggerNigger NiggerNigger NiggerNigger NiggerNigger NiggerNigger NiggerNigger NiggerNigger NiggerNigger NiggerNigger NiggerNigger NiggerNigger NiggerNigger NiggerNigger NiggerNigger NiggerNigger NiggerNigger NiggerNigger NiggerNigger NiggerNigger NiggerNigger NiggerNigger Nigger

thanks. but still had to report your low IQ.

Attached: bot.png (898x249, 48.12K)

not sure what the pol investigation thread is, i looked at it, it appears to be pizza gate related. why did you edit that in may i ask?

cause hes retarded. also came ti this thread thinking it would be the first good thread on cripplechan in weeks, turns out to be full of glowniggers acting like idiots and just garbage. op u may want to try this elsewhere, the chans are shit these days trust me

Attached: 1133577478848.png (448x410, 719.15K)

and why is this thread anchored? …

i have no idea, i assume the mods were influenced by the idiot spamming the entire thread, and they saw zero discussion happening so they discarded logic.

my guess.

but its literally a report released from the pentagon and brought up at WH press briefings. why are mods so biased sometimes, im actually mad wanted to see this thread get lots of input

*shrug* im also curious why the spam is still not deleted from the thread. makes you think though doesnt it.

it is however good to know that this board is not really a politics board. Its nice knowing things.