Valve/Steam salt mine

After recieving massive pushback against the removal of anime titties on Steam, Valve has announced that it intends to stop censoring its store.
steamcommunity.com/games/593110/announcements/detail/1666776116200553082
archive.is/i3ITC

Polygon and Kotaku are having another shoah.
steamed.kotaku.com/valve-says-it-will-now-allow-everything-on-steam-unles-1826612274
archive.is/MZafD
polygon.com/2018/6/6/17435324/valve-steam-policy-games
archive.is/nEyUD

any programmer anons want to take up this challenge?

Attached: f2c684ccf26e45ff762f011c5ea485dbefc036fbc3fe9d83d746c3d5eadfea45.jpg (981x1420 214.04 KB, 516K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gran_Sasso_raid
archive.is/4H5Do
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Already updating my studio software. Prepare for a GTA knockoff featuring Pepe and NPC Jews.

make sure it has nazi anime titties

Wait does this mean we can get moonman games onto steam now?

Is that shooting game they took down up somewhere else?

I just want our side to prove we make better games.

time for a accurate modern ww2 multiplayer fps game

Don't forget Moonman

Attached: 1471146941396.png (500x495, 357.06K)

moon man doom is pretty good

I don't know if it takes special software or skills, but someone should upload ANGRY GOY!

Why are they crying about this?
Is this really about how vidya tits is equal to real life rape or something?

Attached: Absolutely Problematic.png (308x482, 215.18K)

The demand is high and the time is right.

Attached: Moonman Notorious KKK.mp4 (480x360, 13.68M)

People actually talk this way.

It won't allow illegal stuff or trolling (trolling is at their discretion).
I mean sure, I'd love to see it, just be ready to get it rejected.

If the production value was great enough, I'm sure they would accept it.

I doubt, you need to pay 100 burgers to launch your first game, this was made to stop the chinese knockoffs like "sonic illegal underground drug delivery racing with elza"

It's good news nonetheless, I'm glad we won that fight over anime tiddies.

What are tiddies?

a STD you get if you let the cursed astolfo bean doll suck your dick

Checked, but what in the fuck? Was this really why they implemented that?

i just want a decent looking historically accurate wwii shooter with good multiplayer
something Zig Forums approved to btfo the new battlefield
an allied campaign and also a redpilling historical axis campaign
no edgy alternate history, just some feels to make the player weep at the loss of germany and europe
include an operation oak mission and some other axis victories
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gran_Sasso_raid

Lol if you guys honestly think Valve will allow baddthink on their platform.

The whole issue wasn't one of censorship but of quality control. Now we're back to square one and the whole service will be further clogged with bottom tier trash.

they had to control the chinese spam somehow when they removed greenlight.
I assume this is the reason, it could as well be greed. I THINK they do not collect the first 100 bucks of their cut because of that, but I could be wrong

make a shooter game where you lose your gamekey if you censor people for saying nigger in chat

we need videogames that are explicit White only spaces and that punish jews and niggers for trying to impede on these spaces.

Isn't there one just being released?

Name in latin.

Don't resort to making offensive shovelware. The left would just use it as an excuse to blacklist their games and freeze their funds.

I don't mind offensive games, but you have to consider the long term effect of making effective propaganda. Truth is on the side of the right, so why ignore that truth for something tasteless and edgy like shooting kikes? It just makes them look like victims and they squeeze your funds. Yes, they will always accuse you of being nazis, but you shouldn't like the hollywood portrayal as one.They all weren't two dimensional antagonists who stirred shit up for the sake of it, they were a party who tried their hardest to combat communism amidst all of the propaganda.

You have a very good opportunity to redpill people on racial/sex differences and Israel's corruption. Don't blow it for something cheap so they can openly strike you.

I deleted my 13 year old account that I've had for almost half my life with out batting and eye. Fuck that fat cuck he can never win back my trust

Attached: image.jpeg (1238x972, 150.96K)

someone make a palestinian bulldozing simulator

The salt is going to be beautiful. We need to make this provide some tangible benefit for Valve tho, one that makes other such companies follow suit.

School Shooter The Game with playable shooters and real school plans would be more triggering.

Day of Infamy is prettty good imo.

kill yourself retard

Funny how multiple gaming "news" sites all had similar articles with similar opinions pop up almost simultaneously. The best part is they're pretending Steam carried nothing but quality games when at least 75% of the store is full of shovelware and indie pixelshit. Who are the fucking kidding?

Some anons should make it single player campaign for it. It's pretty legit mechanically, and it's source engine so it shouldn't be too difficult.

The real truth of the matter is Valve was at risk of GOG gaining more of a market share if they attempted to restrict more content. The VN incident risked giving their competition a major advantage over their platform. So it was either listen to SJWs and risk fueling competition that threatens business in the future, or ignore them and ensure you stay on top.

They didn't get their way. Simple. They are used to autisticly screeching on twitter, getting a few thousand re-tweets which the MSM dubs a "national outcry" and having corporations bow at their feet, apologize and close it's doors for sensitivity training. Valve said, nah. So they are having a tantrum. Good for Valve. There is no reason for ANY corporation to bow to this tiny minority's demands.
I don't care where you stand on vidya, but it has survived the onslaught from christcucks back in the day and SJW's today as an art form and passtime with humble roots that no rakes in more dosh than the movie industry each year. These people HATE that whites and japs dominate the industry and have been trying to push them out for years through a propaganda war. Kingdom Come proved this if there was even any doubt left. We know culture is massively influenced by the media people consume, and that alone is enough to support devs making any games with traditional or historical themes. So you don't have to like it, or support gaming but the fact is it's a cultural force to be reckoned, largely created and run by whites and it shouldn't just be handed over to these degenerate freaks with Soros money behind them.

Attached: 2015-10-08_00005.jpg (1440x900, 169.65K)

Get fucking rekt you rainbow haired catpiss scented harpies and soyboy faggots.

Hey, your account could have been married ages ago if this was the middle east

What is hilarious is in the end they're just pissed off about anime games. How much of a faggot do you have to be to cry about oppression because a store sells games with lewd cartoons?

Attached: failures.png (481x519, 420.6K)

They are literally just mad that guys still want to fuck beautiful straight women. That's it.

Because trolls with anime images have been tormenting them for years, so they think that banning the games (or fucking with them) will be their revenge.

Double doubles speaks the truth.
These faggots are just upset they didn't get their way to censor anything that THEY don't agree with.
Not the community.
Not the creators.
Not the platform.
THEM.
It's what THEY say is allowable or not. And Valve didn't cave. I'm surprised, but I'm glad as well.

You're probably right. The Franxx anime has been causing SJW tears because heterosexuality is legitimately a plot point in recent episodes.

Because it's an acknowledgement they're losing power if this attitude spreads, so they're actually shitting themselves. If they can't make Valve bend to their will, then why should other corporations who are clearly more powerful (and not interested in SJW shit, only placate out of fear) obey?

The most absurd thing about the entire issue is that most gamers don't care if there's a fag in the game or if some characters are black as long as it's natural and well written. Just like ANY character. That's literally all anyone wants.
Gonna say something people will shit on me for but if you look at a game like Ass Creed Origins, the game is beautiful. The recreation of Hellenic Egypt is detailed and meticulously crafted. Hundreds of designers and artists put their heart and soul into it, no doubt. But then they bring in the "writers" and revisionist historians who can't stop virtue signaling on twitter for 10 minutes, mocking anyone who isn't in their cult and injecting that shit into these games any chance they get.
There's so much goddamn potential in games to teach people history, culture, morality, etc. I would argue that many games have and still do just that. But the industry currently has a malignant cancer that brings the entire system down. And believe me, that's the intended effect. Games reach more people today than movies ever have and any potential redpills need to be strangled in the crib to conform to today's bizarro world standards and the consumer shamed for daring to consume it. That's what this is all about. Same shit, different industry.

Attached: 64d4e5dcfd7f6def8c9709d5f2865faa5802e791aef6e56bf8cb2c319c199358.jpg (441x435, 67.32K)

I've noticed what you mentioned in quite a few AAA games. You have this unusual contrast with the setting of the game and the batshit insane leftyshit that is completely out of place. The Division has a lot of crap like that. It was clear you were trying to get the city back under control from total scumbags that were leaving corpses of innocent people everywhere, and yet the game would toss in these shitty plotlines that would humanize escaped inmates with BLM nonsense and sidequests about some cunt coming out as a dyke to her family. I would get so pissed off when the plot tried telling me the enemy group I'm up against "dindunuffin" when I just walked past a pile of dismembered corpses they mutilated and put on display for fun and intimidation. The writers didn't even care about the main plot or setting of the game, they just wanted an excuse to spout their favorite flavor of twitter politics.

pepe will be dmcad it already happened, use groyper or make another frog that's not green and has the red mouth (that's what's registered)

>tfw he is also an unironic nazi, even went to the Charlottesville march but somehow ((((they))))) didn't doxxxxxxxxxxxed him
It doesn't gets any more /ourguy/ than that.

Attached: 1506130624564.gif (340x340, 17.59K)

It's going to be exactly the same as it was. They still retain the right to determine what can and can't be put up. Read the fine print. This is simply PR to get the riots quelled.
Sage because it belongs in /v/

I generally support DRM-free sites like GOG over Valve, but it is hugely significant that Valve basically told them to fuck off. Getting Valve to change it's policy would have impacted the entire industry since they are a powerful force in it. Hopefully this will give smaller platforms the encouragement they need to do the same when they are inevitably targeted as well. I think Valve's attitude is mostly, we don't really care so we'll say something to shut these people up and hopefully be done with it. It's still a net positive.

Another one I'll potentially be shit on for mentioning is the ever-reviled Dragon Age Inquisition but it's a good example of writers treating a game like a soapbox. I remember when I first ran into that trans character I was like, Ok it's not like there haven't been women in the past who pretended to be men to get to fight. But no, that's not what this was, and you get nothing but a negative reaction if you say anything to her other than that she's just as much of a man as any man. The game has to punish you by proxy on behalf of tranny writers. Basically there's a bunch of faggots doing the writing who want you to be a faggot too. Again, beautifully crafted world and characters with no doubt thousands of hours of heart put into it… shallow, virtue signalling writing squeezed in that even normalfags notice as being "off".

True although the attacks on Valve are of a political nature. And it's rare to see any large corporation say no to social justice bs these days no matter what they intend to actually do, or not do.

This. Right now Valve is the only company taking a stance in favour of gamers.

9/11 Flight Simulator
Concentration Camp Tycoon
Deus Vult 2018: The Sandniggers in Europe Definitive Edition
The Day the Jew Stood Still the Videogame

Deus Vult sounds better, I can think of a daikatana-like game with a unique twist (also it won't be a shitty buggy mess with a shitty slogan pic related)

Attached: Suck It Down.png (1920x1080, 813.57K)

Woah man, cool it with those offensive mods
archive.is/4H5Do

The determining factor here is that anime titties sell, and they sell by an obscene amount. Valve doesn't make games anymore, it sells games. SJWfags overplayed themselves and essentially told Valve not to make anime titty money.

Valve is clearly not very woke since they let business considerations take precedence over ideology. At least for the most part; they still like to heavily shit on anime fans on their forums. I stopped using Steam because of that.

Red Orchestra 1 and 2
Rising Storm
Day of Defeat
Darkest Hour (RO1 mod)

Somehow I feel like this whole steam thing is a trick of the Jews??

Are we going to get Holocaust educational games now in the store???

How about a WWII shooter that tells the truth about the war from Hitlers side.

Attached: john-romero-discovers-feminism.webm (638x356, 173.04K)

Legends Of Eisenwald was a based game. One of the missions at the end involves killing an usurious Jew that enslaves peasants via debt and sells you trinkets. You have to beat him inorder to progress in a supernatural card game with a dead gambler in order to break the curse on your family and honor your oath spoken on their graves to kill their murderer, Werner von Sterch, who is trying to recruit you as his right hand man.

The Jews and SJWs will oy vey about Nazis no matter what, but a straightforward war drama about the German campaign would pass with a shrug from most people with natural colored hair under 350 lbs. Even just depicting the Germans as normal people fighting to protect their families and their country would be a better portrayal than anything from the last 70 years.

remake ethnic cleansing

Post scriptum

Attached: 13496.jpg (1920x1080 457.94 KB, 286.9K)

Some /a/non made a VN that just trash talks kikes and niggers. Its wonderful.

I mean, for actually buying video games like a loser, this is just Valve admitting they're foregoing QC entirely.
Valve are faggots

Dead sjws can’t bitch about game content

Source? I don't think I've too much reason to doubt it given his posting style, but evidence would be nice.

Attached: 835d022d65a3ba37aa0de0185f05fe8e2e91be58108c384d80cc35501f90dd2c.png (750x1125, 847.54K)

Smug pepe isn't even in the same style as the shitty comic.

and while he's at it, not using allied slang terms like (((nazi))) or anything that's vaguely, generically, verbally and linguistically biased against anything German or Right Wing is a real good plus

they should remove fucking asset flips atleast COME ON

What is this gem and where can I find it??

Reminder Steam removes inoffensive names that dont violate its naming policy merely because enough leftists report them. Reminder Steam is a twitter style marxist censorship platform for snowflakes.

Reminder video games are also degenerate. If youre going to play them at least torrent.

Based (((Gaben))) will never allow (((cultural marxists))) to get between him and his shekkels
all hail (((capitalism)))

Got any links to salt?