What Could Cause Humanity's Extinction?

Let's make a list of what is the most likely cause of human extinction in the near future would be

Attached: DESTROYED CITY.jpg (1024x576, 91.38K)

ww3

epidemic

Massive Crop Failure

Super Bugs
Biological War
World wide cancer outbreak due to pollution
Possible CO2 extinction event

alright fine you want my most secret plan? My omega idea which I have worked months on? I will share an abbridged version if you are interested. Might as well before I get arressted.

huge ass volcano

Or the 2018 summer of fire mountains.

The Jews

Attached: greater_israel.jpg (369x296, 74.26K)

gamma ray flash

None of the replies so far will ensure 100%, only a giant ass space rock that impacts a quarter of the earth will do the job.

I've been waiting for the end of the world since forever

Attached: kill me.jpg (919x720, 56.73K)

global warming

alien invasion

continued degradation of gene pool
let this go on long enough and somewhere along the line someones bound to fuck the whole thing up

kikes

economic collapse

That psychotic AI that MIT created.

this guy OP

This.

Good choice might be possible

Very good answer, highly likely.

Jesus did you even think before you posted that?

Do not bother reading unless you are a biochemist, pathologist or synthetic biologist.

Here it is, a simplified version of my secret brainchild:

The Nigger Virus

What: A synthetic RNA based virus programmed via logical gates in protein channels throughout the inside of the cell. The virus attaches itself to host DNA during replication and remains dormant unless it comes into contact with hair follicle related hormone cell receptors. Once inside the follicle it essentially tests for melanin levels axtivating the next "chunk" of genetic code to deliver the payload. The payload is a mutagenic secondary virus inside the carrier virus which will create both prions (deteriorating motor skills and cognition) and cause testicular overproduction of testosterone while prions and mutagenic cancerous versions of the virus cause local toxicity and eventual liquefication of the dead testicles leading to sterility. The female virus payload will do something similar but with ovaries. Most important is that the inside virus is non mutagenic, only the carrier mutates. The programming required to test for melanin can be simplified and logic gates are just for if you want to confirm multiple factors such as Rh+ factor AND dark skin. It should be impossible to cure if you design it to incubate in the cerebrospinal fluid. It is also possible to delay the prion production until after sterility occurs by making the virus sensitive to blood hormone levels just like Herpes.

Who: This targets people with dark skin though the sky is the limit with synthetic logic gates.

Where: breed in warm pig blood and use an air moisturizer to turn it into an aerogel. Release from a window in, I researched and modelled this in depth, Lagos, NYC, Mumbai, Beijing, and Cape Town.

When: make sure the moisturizers run for as long as possible and produce as much vapour as possible. Do this during the local spring time so either April or September depending on latitude. Also useful is making birds or other animals a carrier by visiting multiple city adjacent farms and infecting their feed and water.

I have details and scenarios but this should be enough. Yeah it is basically automatic eugenics.

unironically communism
communism explains the fermi paradox

The inevitable Beta Uprising, which wipes out all breeding stock Alpha males, leaving only Betas and women. The women decide to be lesbians rather than stoop to fucking a Beta and the species dies off due to zero population growth.

Bu in all seriousness, provide some details, virusautist. This should be interesting

Niggers, muslims and/or jews seem to be the most likely.

So ok, I have fudged it up… the real plan is having the inside virus be incubated while it switches form each generation. The carrier is purely for testing racial identity and destroying the brain with prion production in case of being activated by high melanin levels, more or less. It is hard to rewrite my notes without minor mistakes and changes to make it easier to understand. I found that viruses which mutate between three or more repeating patterns and have hidden instructions in their DNA, which can unfold after a generation or two of the mutation cycle, are impossible to cure even if the NWO now knows a simplified version of my plan.

Realistically the only things that can cause extinction are loss of habitat and predation by a non-specialized predator.

For example some bird species have been wiped out by house cats, but his hasn't been a problem for cats because there are plenty of other things for them to hunt. However we don't have any natural predators, so this is unlikely.

That leaves habitat destruction. Considering our technology and ability to live in nearly any environment and eat nearly any food, that would likely mean the complete destruction of the ecosystem of earth before we are able to colonize space. The most likely route to this is if whites become a tiny minority and the planet is dominated by niggers and/or muslims. Unsurprisingly this is exactly what the jews are trying to do.

Attached: 1471358908542-0.jpg (1920x1080, 203.84K)

Fuckin lul'd user. This is a sad possibility tho.

ai

Fuk humans.

Cannibal aristocracy is an attempt to speciate into apex predators on top of the domesticated meat pile that is most of humanity.

This, it all made sense and I understand WHAT everything is and he gave a nice summary of HOW it fucks niggers, but I want details as well. These are always the most fun type of end world events. I think the most realistic or rather, most likely is a chemical attack honestly. I'm sure there'll end up being one pissed off faggot (maybe literally) that hits a button, or gets a sample of something and does what virusanon came up with, but not only for niggers.

Kikes you leave alive.

Go ask /b/

I have literally been writing my notes on paper. I was even scared to think the name of the plan The Nigger Virus out loud due to lip reading tech or some tell that I might have invented such a fucked up yet amazing thing.

Every cell has receptors. Ovaries and testicles can be targeted. Herpes hides in the spine. Sorry I wish I could say more but then they would triangulate the papers and research I used. Everything I said is existing tech and not too hard to create. My version is of course perfected due to months of work. It is incurable and I am only releasing the basic blueprint now because I am sure that it is unstoppable and my arrest is inbound.

This. Whether is a crafted virus or Jamal hankering for some bush meat that is what is likely going to wipe most of humanity out in the near term. Still, I don't think it will end humanity completely.

Fat people
Corderoy pants
Walking quickly.

Or an ice-9 strangelet

wat?why?

kek

Friction builds, igniting the clothing which in turn ignites the fat person which, in a worst case scenario, sets off a chain reaction of other fat people.

'come the Apocalypse she'll burn a week longer than the world'

Holy shit user, if this isn't a LARP, use your powers for the better, but seeing as you're targeting nignogs, you're good to go. And Godspeed m8, don't let glow-in-the-darks fuck you.

I don't get it, can you please elaborate?

Why are you sarcastic?

Friction

Are you a retarded?

maybe

rude

why?

kys

unironically and unpredictably + devastating and next to irrepairable because we don't have competent leaders or an engaged population. Soil, The soil problem is going to literally be the end of us.

kikes

I don't think women would get a choice there. There's a reason why Islam is so grossly overrepresented by screeching ugly manlets.

t.biofag

How is this Zig Forums related ? why don't you google doomsday event instead of asking here and polluting the catalog with your personal curiosity.

&
kys

Eventually we'll just become so big and peaceful that we will allow ourselves to be subjugated. After that, with only elites being allowed to breed, the population will plummet. Adding into this, likely some biological manipulation will happen on the elites thinking they gain immortality or something and end up unable to breed themselves. Whilst not a complete extinction, 1000 people that have no idea how things work will eventually starve to death, or be so uncapable so as death would be preferable.

Badgers. Lots and lots of badgers.

nigger?

Niggers

what could cause an interesting thread about politics to appear?

define "politics"

Not this shit.

Wrong.

time

Attached: 96649700538 - 01 - ぬれぬい.jpg (744x1052, 671.06K)

jews

sage

kys

AI and corpse eating robot dogs.

Wait, is OP looking for ideas?

A meteor.

asteroid?

sage
This is a very, very low quality thread. You should be ashamed.

WEBM THREAD

Attached: average day in autrailia.webm (640x360, 3.98M)

sage

Swedes
Jews

AI overlords can be both a non-specialized predator and a taker of habitat.

+1

Attached: bypass2.png (220x220 1019 B, 18.97K)

Niggers, shitskins, and chinkroaches all over-breeding and destroying the environment as they already do. Look at their own shitholes and spread that around the world.. game over.

And of course the kikes enabling this too.

t.icefag that can't breed and mostly vegan

Wasn't there a similar thread here recently?
BLACKPILL GENERAL
BLACKPILL GENERAL
BLACKPILL GENERAL
BLACKPILL GENERAL
BLACKPILL GENERAL
BLACKPILL GENERAL
BLACKPILL GENERAL
BLACKPILL GENERAL
BLACKPILL GENERAL
BLACKPILL GENERAL
BLACKPILL GENERAL
BLACKPILL GENERAL
BLACKPILL GENERAL
BLACKPILL GENERAL
BLACKPILL GENERAL
BLACKPILL GENERAL
BLACKPILL GENERAL
BLACKPILL GENERAL
BLACKPILL GENERAL
BLACKPILL GENERAL
BLACKPILL GENERAL
BLACKPILL GENERAL
BLACKPILL GENERAL
BLACKPILL GENERAL
BLACKPILL GENERAL
BLACKPILL GENERAL
BLACKPILL GENERAL
BLACKPILL GENERAL
BLACKPILL GENERAL
BLACKPILL GENERAL
BLACKPILL GENERAL
BLACKPILL GENERAL
BLACKPILL GENERAL
BLACKPILL GENERAL
BLACKPILL GENERAL
BLACKPILL GENERAL
BLACKPILL GENERAL
BLACKPILL GENERAL
BLACKPILL GENERAL
BLACKPILL GENERAL
BLACKPILL GENERAL
BLACKPILL GENERAL
BLACKPILL GENERAL
BLACKPILL GENERAL
BLACKPILL GENERAL
BLACKPILL GENERAL
BLACKPILL GENERAL
BLACKPILL GENERAL
BLACKPILL GENERAL
BLACKPILL GENERAL
BLACKPILL GENERAL
BLACKPILL GENERAL
BLACKPILL GENERAL
BLACKPILL GENERAL
BLACKPILL GENERAL
BLACKPILL GENERAL
BLACKPILL GENERAL
BLACKPILL GENERAL
BLACKPILL GENERAL
BLACKPILL GENERAL
BLACKPILL GENERAL
BLACKPILL GENERAL
BLACKPILL GENERAL
BLACKPILL GENERAL
BLACKPILL GENERAL
BLACKPILL GENERAL
BLACKPILL GENERAL
BLACKPILL GENERAL
BLACKPILL GENERAL
BLACKPILL GENERAL
BLACKPILL GENERAL
BLACKPILL GENERAL
BLACKPILL GENERAL
BLACKPILL GENERAL
BLACKPILL GENERAL
BLACKPILL GENERAL
BLACKPILL GENERAL

Attached: sfjsfgjdsgj.jpg (273x200, 28.54K)

Extinction of bees.

The jews. By killing the strongest, smartest European males in TWO world wars and by replacing the descendants of the survivors with the people that never figured out the wheel or the sail, the jews have effectively destroyed any hopes of humanity colonizing space before non-renewable resources run out.

Attached: Russian man visits Britcuckistan.webm (854x480 1.84 MB, 2.77M)

Nice one

1. manmade
- conflict - Even small nuclear war will disrupt the global ecosystem, resulting in a quickly dying planet - everyone who survives the initial blasts, radiation, etc., will die within 10-30 years from lack of supporting biosphere. Any 'limited nuclear war' initiated by the global elite will grow inevitably into a larger one, despite all of their efforts. This has been gamed many times in many ways: nuclear war, if started, cannot be contained.
- overpopulation - Overpop drives most of Earth's problems, and leads to conflict, resource depletion, and finally biospheric collapse. Unless we deliberately control (limit) our pop numbers, humans are subject to the natural cycles of population explosions and die-offs. Argue this point until you are blue in the face and it changes nothing. Earth's natural human carrying capacity is around 400 million, or with our most modern technology Earth can sustainably support approximately 1 billion people… (source: US State Dept., UN, NASA, and academic studies)

2. environmental
- global climate change - Heat and altered weather patterns: beyond rising sea levels, changes in agricutural methods and locations will be required. Massive population movements resulting in conflicts over increasingly limited resources. The world's largest carbon sink, oceanic acidification, results in broad-scale sea life die-off which severely impacts Earth's biosphere, resulting in mass human starvation and disease. Additionally, solar cooling makes a new ice age possible.
- nuclear power plant meltdown, Fukushima - This has poisoned Earth's ecosystems, killing off foundational bacteria in waters and soils, starting a chain reaction is crawling up the food chain with increasing speed. We are currently experiencing a die off of the charismatic megafauna in the Pacific ocean, and a die-off of insects and birds in the planet's Northern Hemisphere. This will no doubt continue. A new natural equilibrium will eventually be found… in time with radioactivity's decay and diminishment.
- direct destruction of ecosystems - We keep reverting our ecosystems to ever-younger forms. Old-growth forests become stands of younger trees become empty rangeland becomes swamps and deserts. You get the idea. And these younger biosystems support less life, including human life.

3. extraterrestrial
- asteroids - Asteroids have impacted Earth before, and they will again. If Pi=3.144, as some have determined, then 99942Apophis will strike us in 2029/2036, in Northern Europe. NASA already fully knows about it, and they are allowing it to happen - it fits into the globalist scheme for world domination.
- extraterrestrial invasion - Does anyone really believe that we alone in this universe, and that no one can figure out how to travel from one star to another? However, even more likely than an ET invasion is a staged fake alien invasion using Earth-sourced advanced technology. This scenario is still quite possible.
- extraterrestrial bacterial infections - We've been able to determine that bacteria grow everywhere, including on other planets. New lifeforms that Earth has never previously encountered can, and likely will have devastating effects.

4. evolutionary
- genetic degradation - Even more harmful to our species than the various pollutions, genetic degradation from broad-scale race-mixing compounds, like compound-interest, generation after generation. This will result in increasing defects, and can even go so far as to result in a completely non-reproducing human species. This scientifically-verified problem runs contrary to the schemes of the genocidally vindictive chosen-people who run our modern society, and their unconvincable religiously race-mixing idiot tools. Honestly, they couldn't give a flying fuck. All people MUST be equal, and they will make it so, even if it kills us off.

technological
- warmachines - AI can kill us. If the warmachines gain enough autonomy to effect their own repairs and self-production, then all human life ends. And given our current trajectory, that's where we are going right now.
- solar

We've been warned, repeatedly. Humanity refuses to listen to reason, and listens instead only to the pedofiles and insane elitists that run the ridiculing media. The elitist believe that they know best for our world, but they blindly lack wisdom, pushing Islam as their answer to bring everyone in line with their schemes. Either humanity rises up against the elitists and their unwittingly duped minions, or our planet will not survive.

Many of these things are going to happen - the only question how much and to what degree. After decades of specific ignored warnings, I will allow recalcitrant humanity to self-destruct. Anymore I care but very little. Find yourselves some other savior with infinite patience for obstinate zombies.

wew

+1

I for one hate having to wait more than 4 days for my dry cleaning

??

The jew. like most all parasites it takes until the host can no longer support it the dies because it can not support itself without a host to feed on.

will elaborate a bit more the jew parasite sucks resources from the only race capable of getting humanity off this planet retarding the natural process of getting off of earth and becoming self suficient in space environment.So unless the jew is exterminated the rest of the people will be here until the sun expands and incinerates the earth.

WHY DOES POL HATES JEWS SO MUCH?

This is the correct answer.

Extra-terrestrial impact, whether material or solar is just about the only way to ensure 100% loss. But everyone else is having fun larping about bullshit, so truth gets lost in the noise.

Attached: lido_905.jpg (994x671, 357.9K)

Lurk more, faggot.

Of the three only one stands a chance of doing any real harm. The kike needs to go.

TELL ME

How though, wouldn't advanced aliens be smart enough to realize communism never works?

impact wouldn't completely wipe us out although many will die,lets hope it hits israel dead center.I would be more worried about a solar burst destroying the ozone layer but we are talking billions of years or in the next few minutes and things we have no control over so focusing on the most imminent threat to all intelligent life on the planet being the parasitic jew we should do everything within our power to eradicate them from existence to save ourselves and preserve all thats good and cast away forever the cancer called the jew.