Gaytube is at it again

Gaytube is shoving its agenda in the throats of all, but the comment section proves there is a majority that is feed up with it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GnGPAYvve1A
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stonewall_riots
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What would you expect, it's jewtube!

Attached: Gaylove.png (1548x1166, 1M)

here is the current like to dislike ratio

Attached: Screenshot(3).png (153x52, 1.5K)

I did a better job at promoting sodomy than these prickles ever will

🤔

Attached: sed.png (228x92, 6.31K)

#ProudToHate

#ProudtoHate

Attached: Moonman.jpg (1156x622 18.9 KB, 893.36K)

ProudToCreate is a straight couples slogan for reproducing humans. Not fucking fags making aids.

Attached: Opera Snapshot_2018-06-07_194154_www.independent.co.uk.png (372x397, 112.45K)

All of the world's problems stem from a Freudian eating disorder caused by kikes?

Honestly surprised they didn't disable the comments right from the start.

Fuck off back reddit nigger.

When exactly did it become HomosexMONTH? This is the first year I remember them pushing it so forcefully up everyone's ass.

Truth. kikes. Curse the kikes. Curse (((google))). Curse (((facebook))). Curse the (((CIA))). Curse yidsrael. Curse yahweh.

We need more Jewish-focused LGBTQI+ content.

I'm surprised they are still up. Are they hoping on their shill army being able to save the day? Or are they relying on their drones seeing criticism of the Cult via the comment section validating their fears of the Boogeyman??

i am more surprised they keep doing this thing, every 3 or 2 months there is some sort of gay event happening on youtube, and all is met with the same resistance from the community

the bots are slow today

Even better

Attached: Screenshot_20180608-090043.png (1080x1920, 1.09M)

I'm proud to be a straight white male

Proud to deprive youtube of my traffic, happy boycott month faggots :^)

Uninstall the app. That sends a fucking message (to investors).

I would but I don't own a (((smartphone)))

youtube.com/watch?v=GnGPAYvve1A

I use hooktube. In that way I waste their bandwidth and money but don't provide them with ad revenue or run their proprietary jabbashit.

2% of the population 40% of child predators

92% of children with same sex guardians are abused

55% of HIV cases

82% of syphilis cases

37% of anal cancer

Only 20% of you "proud" adults are STD free

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-08 at 6.38.00 AM.png (554x720, 413.17K)

Attached: jewtube.png (640x721, 201.2K)

Apparently it's got something to do with this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stonewall_riots
I think these days they also include the US Supreme Court's ruling on fag marriage in June 2015 as a reason.

you should send positive message
#ProudtoProCreate

I bet the blonde's real surname is Stein.

Muh "AIDS Awareness"

I always wondered what a bunch of faggots had to gain by dressing up like freaks and waiving banners about "AIDS AWARENESS" around. I mean just stop fucking each other in the ass raw, right? But now it's obvious to me. Here's how it works.

It's similar to "Black Lives Matter activists" complaining about cops and whites when in fact they are overwhelmingly killing themselves.
The "Activism" gets out ahead of the real narrative.
And puts the guilt on the public at large, and on (You).
Get it?

Being "activists" about problems THEY CREATE can change a group from disgusting sexual degenerates to indignant, proud victims.

It's a better position. It allows them to face the world with their head held up despite actually being the cause of the problem they protest.

this, i legitimately don't care about anything on youtube or its trends because i just use hooktube instead. most of this thread is meaningless to me because i don't care about social-media trends

Attached: shrug.jpg (310x203, 15.87K)

Attached: IMG_1757.PNG (1013x571, 57.6K)

QUALITY: NO
ENERGY: YES

It's the jewish critique method. They identify a problem (real or perceived), declare that this must mean that "we" aren't doing enough somewhere, and then prescribe solutions to it that advance their causes.