If Trump is a jewish puppet how come they slander him non stop on jewish owned media?

If Trump is a jewish puppet how come they slander him non stop on jewish owned media?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (120x120, 5.73K)

First kike-free post. Because it's nothing more than theatrics for the goyim.

Do you retards genuinely think Trump is the only one capable of chess? LMAO

so idiots like yourself question the fact that he's a kike puppet

Because Jews are way better at 3D chess than you or Trump will ever be. By slandering him using very careful verbiage, they're making you think he's not a kike puppet.

Because even if he is a puppet, he often says things that gets goyim talking about subjects that the kikes hate, like when he called Haiti a shithole and said he'd prefer immigrants from Norway

controlling the entire platform allows them to execute narrative-shaping maneuvers like this with minimal risk.

That's the reason (((they))) freaked out about HanAssholeSolo's accurate portrayal of the judenpresse

If Obama was a jewish puppet how come they slandered him non stop on (((Fox News)))?

Attached: obamaheckled.jpg (582x404, 29.13K)

do you know what the word puppet means?dumbfuck

It was the Lugenpresse and Chuck Schumer that claimed Trump said Haiti was a shithole. I highly doubt he even used those words. It's all low brow theatrics for the dumb goy sheep who think they're "winning."

Also, notice how the Lugenpresse is claiming that the Wall is finally going up! But, in really they're just upgrading a few miles of some ramshackle fencing with those shitty bollard fences that the spics just shimmy up. And, I read that the construction was already approved under Obongo.

To make you ask questions.

Get out.

Notice how the kikes have no real answer to this lol

It's almost like they control both sides and merely give us the illusion of choice.

Really makes me think.

>minorities and white cuckolds will feel emboldened and justified in fighting "white supremacy" (see: white people existing and not apologizing for it) because, "Well, they did elect Literally Hitler™"

Fast forward 2-6 years:
>"Well now that he's gone, we need to make sure democracy is never threatened again! We need a brown female of color! Never again shall white supremacy reign supreme! Never again will talking about illegals be an issue!"
Or:
>anti-white sentiment gets to grow exponentially worse since, "Reeeee they elected Hitler again!"

Been saying this since before the election. Not saying you should have voted for Hillary or someone else since they don't even hide their hatred of you but anyone thinking Trump was really even close to what this place would want was delusional or just caught up in having hope (much like the retarded blacks who thought Obama wuz finna make em kangz, yo). At the same time I can't blame anyone for it since with everyone in media/politics being so far left and so much of it shitting on whites/men it was nice to see someone kind of tell them to piss off.

Kikey banned me several times for saying that and similar statements before I finally fucked off with the rest of the oldfags and let this place rot until codemonkey finally brought old Zig Forums back.

There are two groups of Jews. One group is the progressive "fellow white people privilege" kind and the other group is the Zionist homeland kind. They both know their own kind and therefore hate each other with a vengeance. Everything that goes on in the non-Jew sphere is, to them, simply an extension of their everlasting battle against their doubles.

Are you sure you didn't sperg super hard? I never changed my posting habits here even with the roach around and I've never gotten a ban. Granted, I'm mostly a lurker (on this board).

Absolutely positive. If you never got banned, you never openly criticized trump. We had so many discussions about this shit over at /polmeta/ it's not even funny.

Ah, I never used that board. I don't think I ever really criticized him since I don't care that much about him either way. As my other post must have expressed, I'm pretty cynical about the whole thing. You're kiked if you do, kiked if you don't.

That's not what I'm going for but we know one choice was blatantly anti-white and anti-male, and the choice that won doesn't really care either way - and the former will likely come to power soon as a response and we already know their position.

Hah stopped reading right there, not that I wasn't just skimming. 2020 is in the bag and you're an absolute retard if you think otherwise.

Congrats, you've fallen for the "jews hate each other" ploy. You're still about a year away from being a full Zig Forumsack.

If Trump is really playing 4D chess shouldn't we pretend he's a kike puppet anyway?

Attached: 1517139974002.jpg (640x620, 25.25K)

Bait, right?

Because the (((Dems))) totally have a chance, right?

Is there a civil war going on among the jews?

Trotskyite zionists vs stalinist nationalists?

Soros vs Likud Netenyahu?

something like that..

Where in my post did I say that the Jews don't view us as useful idiots to be used against other Jews?
The Vietnamese hate the Chinese with a vengeance but it didn't stop them from allying with them when America invaded.

Yes. And figuring out how to use echoes doesn't change that. Will they 100% win? No. Do they have a very good chance? Sure. If people on the right get this confident about a repeat win, however, I'd definitely put my money on the Dems to win.

You replied to the wrong person.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1021x475, 74.39K)

This faggot actually thinks there is a character personality with the fortitude to take Trump in 2020 ahahahhhhahahahhaha. After states like Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Florida and North Carolina went red for Trump ahahahahahahahahhahaaaaaaa.
He'll be taking Colorado after letting them generalize their weed money, likely Maine, Minnesota, Nevada and New Hampshire in 2020 too based off the tax cuts alone.

Keep fucking dreaming though.

Federalize* not generalize.

Pretty standard blackpill thinking from the low-IQ group. If you don't have a bunch of Cherokee and nigger blood in your ancestry and are an actual white, you're smart enough to recognize that Trump has set back the juden tremendously. The Supreme Court and judiciary will be stacked against jews for decades after Trump is gone. Saudi Arabia and North Korea made a complete 180, and Iran is next, meaning no more boogey men for jew wars. Trump is taking the Overton Window hard right just as Gen Z is stepping up, the most anti-nigger, anti-faggot generation in 60 years. Watch another budget shutdown over wetbacks happen this September, just before the elections. Trump will get his reforms and wall, or else he will blame spic-loving zogs for the shutdown and the boomers will go apeshit voting them out. In the meantime, more trade wars with shit china and jewrope means more jobs for whites, giving them back their pride and quality of life, more attacks on planned moloch hood to save white babies, more attacks on faggotry, more denial of muslim, haitian, and south American filth, etc.
It isn't 100% performance, but it isn't the blackpilled bullshit spewed by this mongrel retard.

Attached: 1497924593620.jpg (480x360, 21.28K)

Keep up with the hubris like we made fun of the left/SJWs for having. You and I have no idea what will happen between now and then. All I'm saying is that it's not some slam dunk like some seem to think it is and to treat it as such is foolish.

2020 is done bro. There will be no one large enough to replace him. Thats just a fact.

Agreed, user…
Nowadays it makes a lot of people think.

Attached: merchant vote nfg.jpg (900x691, 157.78K)

Attached: Be afraid.jpg (650x424, 132.12K)

pure disinfo from the 'muh russia' warren commission during and after the 2016 elections, it's where their persistent 'muh drumpf' cancer came from, said election is also where that unoriginal le 56% leftypol cuckchan non-meme sort of came from not long after

I'd like to add on to this that patrick little is controlled opposition.

The jewish left attacks him while the jewish right supports him, no different than Bush. It's all theatrics.

Yes, ZOG and Illuminati alwafs play both sides. Rockefellers funded Hitler's rise to power. They always find a way because the shadow government has no morals or side because they worship Lucifer and work with aliens or entities with no human empathy.

Attached: operation-paperclip-973x1024.png (640x345 199.78 KB, 50.21K)

He's controlled opposition like all (((conservatives)))

Jews always play both sides.

THIS IS WHY

Attached: Donald Trump Jewish Stereotype.png (1700x600, 176.94K)

Attached: USA ZOG Israel Relationship.png (1455x1173, 1.99M)

Because it makes them money.

Attached: Donald Trump Fatass 3.png (1024x615, 1.42M)

Of course. The more we name the Jew, the better.
Even though he isn't.
because kike logic

This.
/Thread.

Because Trump, like it or not is an avatar of White people within America. Many white people themselves are jewish puppets who get slandered the same way. Its not whether or not you're a jewish puppet but actually its because you're white is why the jews hate you.

Do you know what the word metaphor means you absolute fucking regard? Trump doesn't literally have Bibi's hand up his ads, controlling his every maneurism and word. Also, what's to say that the occasionally "inflammatory" remarks that 'kikes don't like' aren't either release valves in their own right, or just a part of the reverse-4D chess.
Take for example bragging about getting $1.6 trillion for the military…as you should know that's all created out of thin air, borrowed against the livelihoods of American taxpayers aka White people, and paid back at interest with the help of the illegal IRS and direct taxation in the form of (((Federal))) income taxes. All he really did was sign a check to the Federal Reserve when we need to be auditing that shit. Does he have plans for that?

T H I C C

Underrated post

Attached: aw5P56D_700b.jpg (640x780, 109.19K)

The existence of two factions of Jews is hardly news. The question of whether this is a genuine conflict, or merely theatrics designed to deceive the Goyim by intentional playing of both sides, is open to debate. Personally, I believe it's a bit of both - the lower level Kikes genuinely believe in their chosen side, but things definitely seem to join up at the top.

The important thing to understand is that it's all irrelevant anyway, because neither of these factions is on our side - it's merely a dispute about how best to exploit the Goyim. The leftists want to destroy whites, while the Zionists want to use us to fight their wars. White lives mean nothing to them, Jewish interests are always number one priority, and to protect them, they will even call a temporary truce - as they did in WW2.

Attached: 1200px-Yalta_Conference_(Churchill,_Roosevelt,_Stalin)_(B&W).jpg (913x768 182.81 KB, 247.63K)

the assassination of the Zionist president by the chabbadis in the 30's, and the constant hate for israeli in the lugenpress implies that there's a certain real enmity there.

If there was any real anti-Israel agenda, at the very least, they'd draw more attention to their organ trafficking, if not go all out and expose things like the USS Liberty. All criticism of Israel from jews is toothless, only there to create the illusion of dissent and open debate.

Attached: Protocols of Zion - controlled opposition.jpg (380x338, 39.19K)

checked
forgot that they were lying kikes for a moment. Assassination is a big step, though

Because kikes infest all sides of any given struggle.

Jews aren't that good of writers. They are actually really very stupid, and consistently underestimate their opponents while overestimating themselves. This is why they NEVER win martial conflicts except when they have gud goys holding their hands providing state of the art weapons systems.

you're fucking retarded

SAGE REPORT HIDE IGNORE

Do you know what the word regard means you absolute fucking retard?