Jeff Sessions has awoken...

Jeff Sessions has awoken, arrested a probable jew that was leaking classified information harming Trump to some Buzzfeed/NyTimes whore he was sleeping with.

Fusion GPS also connected.

washingtontimes.com/news/2018/jun/7/james-wolfe-ex-senate-intelligence-committee-staff/

Attached: jeff-sessions-feature-hero-2.jpg (1200x800, 415.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2018/06/08/exclusive-buzzfeed-confirms-it-knew-about-ali-watkins-relationship-with-indicted-senate-official/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

jew free bump

cianigger confirmed.

Attached: DfJvegqUwAA2OnT.jpg (1179x1200, 114.73K)

8gag Pol doesn't give a fuck.

8gag Pol hates ZOGnald Drumph and Hillary was a better choice tbh.

Also, go back to r_theZOGnald Reddit cancer.

Seems Buzzfeed takes the term "deep throat" literally.

She also falsely implied it was Trump behind the leaks when the leaks were coming from her and the cianigger she was deep throating.

Attached: watkins.JPG (599x616, 73.55K)

I told you to go back to Reddit trump shill. Can't even provide an archive or a make a proper OP fucking newfag.

TRUMP IS A KIKE

Her entire career is based on sucking off this cianigger.

Attached: DfJBsURWsAEGgqP.jpg (894x244, 20.87K)

Go back to Reddit zionist worshipping faggot.

user, before you report, remember that the mods will categorize your report as reporting for wrongthink. So you should learn to adjust to the new norm. Posts like his, in succession and inane, are now just other viewpoints. Even though it seems like shill spam, that's the old Zig Forums mentality. This new and more open-minded Zig Forums should embrace other kinds of posts like that.

Do you know how fucking far faggotry has gone? My fucking motherboard has a fucking rainbow in it ffs. How the hell do I turn off the fucking rainbow lol

Fuck off ledditor, 8gag Pol has always called ZOGnald out for his kike worship. Lurk two years before posting faggot.

< vote for Hillary, stupid fucking goy
< there's no point trying in life
< and fight amongst yourselves

Typical fucking trump drone response.

IF ITS NOT TRUMP ITS HILLARY
IF ITS NOT KILLED BY LYNCHING, THEN ITS KILLED BY BACKSTABBING!

I'm listening. But you sound like you're just trolling. But you might just be a Millennial tbh it's lulzy you larp as an actual voter.

You do know that we would be having gun confiscations right now, had Hillary won, right? Like this isn't a theoretical thing. Like literal confiscations…

Typical left-tard response.

There do exist those who are more on the Right, who hate Trump.

Mostly, they are scared of sex, pretty much. That's pretty much it, scared of sex. zomg, not an invading penis o noes

It's about time this redneck started doing work

Wolfe was caught months ago so it's clear he's been flipped and is informing on the journowhores.

Attached: DfI7tzqU8AAZWo4.jpg (750x869, 77.83K)

And saved.

I want to see some kike newsmen in fucking prison for fucking ever.

Attached: DfJa7mgV4AAU1-D.jpg (1200x565, 59K)

How about you fuck back off to reddit.

< they're laughing
Propaganda. 8^)

yea but hes /ourkike

Beware of Honey Pots, new weapon of the Lib/Left/Dem/SJW

Wow you are new. Gas yourself shill.

Attached: Justice_Department_seized_phone,_email_records_of_New_York_Times_reporter_Ali_Watkins,_a_Temple_grad_-_Philly_-_2018-06-08_06.40.10.png (601x3031 670.02 KB, 345.33K)

Call me when the traitor and his journalist whores are being executed

< call me
< leaves no forwarding address
user, are you female?

Other journowhores should be named eventually.

Yeap.
With Hillary we could have our chance to civil war.

Go hang yourself.
Zig Forums has its own rules, and not newfag commie faggot like you is going to tell us how to run the show.

Please post more twitter salt if possible.

It nourishes me.

Attached: 3252462ee0b6dabb61bfd6cdd6bfd6e7c8f5baecd15bcb920a56dd2fb6f420b4.jpeg (750x500, 113.09K)

I appreciate your over the top shilling. It makes it much easier to know who's ID to block.

A shill posted about 10 threads on Zig Forums earlier today and he got called out because he messed up the commas in every one of his posts. So it was obvious they were all from him.

Banter was enjoyed.

It's about time. To his credit, he did take over an organization probably entirely populated with Hillary supporters, so it took some time to get a loyal crew in and working. Hopefully we see more of this coming soon.

Attached: DfJUAR0UcAAtplz.jpg (976x1200, 134.06K)

Attached: wat1.PNG (595x440, 36.75K)

dailycaller.com/2018/06/08/exclusive-buzzfeed-confirms-it-knew-about-ali-watkins-relationship-with-indicted-senate-official/

Holy fuck this could get funny, and fuggin in A HURRRRRRRYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(explaining: basically, this makes anything she did pretty much premeditated. It can be really hard to prove something is premeditated, and she(?) just up her arse did it on this one)

Is this to save face for Sessions?

Hard to tell. It seems that every time Sessions is whipped publicly, he'll at least do something.

lel

Sessions is alright. You know what he's doing, right?

He's gathering fucking ammo on damn near everyone Clinton-related, to level 'em if and when they attack our dear leader Hitler incarnate. 8^) think strategy here, OK? 88D chess, fucking ok? GOT IT?!!!!

Why not now?

Have you heard of "Fool's Mate"?

Attached: Fools_mate_animation.gif (244x248, 12.54K)

Have you heard of how immediately effective kill squads are?

This is elementary chess, lad.

Attached: Former Senate intel security director James Wolfe arrested for lying.mp4 (640x360 3.89 MB, 9.42M)

< that very fuckable ex-CIA bimbo "reporter" for Fox News

she's only got eyes for Jasper

Attached: Jake Tapper slams Trump administration's 'egregious intrusion'.webm (640x360, 6.07M)

< u will never kiss the blonde
sigh

< tapper is (((deebly gonzerned))) the government seized things before allowing a lega challenge
< but not when Mueller did it

How absolute dumb as shit are CNN viewers? Motherfucking dumb fuck fuck fuck they're dumb.

bimbo at 11

Attached: bimbo.jpg (554x298, 35.61K)

It's pretty epic she spread her legs for scoops. So jej.

WWIII.

If that guy's anything but a jew, then somewhere there's a full blooded German named Schlomo Rubenstein.

The nukes would have dropped already.

Why the fuck are they using shit like whatsapp? How hard is it to put together an airgapped computer with full disk encryption and then encrypt/decrypt pgp messages from that? Use a usb stick to transfer only encrypted content to another laptop that sends the emails from a coffee shop or some shit, holy fuck.

SHECKS FOR FAVORS

Attached: 3b9a8938dbdca97638db0bbc40734b4d3ea233227feec657071cae9b02f6a104.jpg (800x453, 43.81K)

That's what these people are going after demanding every alternatives that they don't like to be shut down in social media?

They're Buzzfeeders, they can't do anything beyond sucking dick.

The Murdoch pozz is leaking through Fox News more and more.

Attached: Panel on Veteran of senate intel committee arrested for lying to investigators in leak investigation.webm (601x3106 1.15 MB, 655.46K)

Obvious shill. Even anti-trumpers don't think that Trump is a kike (are you fucking blind, retarded CIA agent?!) The CIA agent (I can tell it's the CIA, because it's so fucking retarded - only the CIA does shit that fucking stupid. Even the fucking norks wouldn't be that stupid):

< OMYGAWDTRUMPTRUMPTRUMP IM A FUGGIN NIGGER TRUMPTRRUMPTRUMP

whores in congress

Kek

Attached: side.jpg (318x159, 7.11K)

Attached: Jeff Sessions Liar Perjury.jpg (500x372, 47.84K)