160 CHILDREN RESCUED FROM TRAFFICKING!!!

The sting ended with nearly 160 children rescued, including one as young as 3 years old, and nearly 150 arrests, convictions or sentences, officials said.

wsbtv.com/news/local/north-fulton-county/metro-sex-trafficking-sting-rescues-nearly-160-children-authorities-say/764243882

Attached: c8dc5fbe03a33c43a199727d133cdca8.jpg (1280x853, 184.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RN7y1qBtMrs
thenation.com/article/senator-jeff-merkley-saw-immigrant-detention-center-children/
cbsnews.com/news/sen-jeff-merkley-says-images-of-migrant-processing-center-seared-in-my-mind/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/116357459/#q116360099
offenderradar.com/details/ga/35828/trevey-dorsett-parks
wsbtv.com/news/local/north-fulton-county/metro-sex-trafficking-sting-rescues-nearly-160-children-authorities-say/764243882
youtube.com/watch?v=uacaLRjF0VA
youtube.com/watch?v=HwQkbtzvzMM
youtube.com/watch?v=Cd8mHdL6QYo
youtube.com/watch?v=0Oj3lkH2mS4
hooktube.com/watch?v=0Oj3lkH2mS4
youtube.com/watch?v=Zh2rhYPJFMY
youtu.be/LAMcVquIe2o
youtu.be/Tsy194wX04c
youtu.be/KiOXvCvfkaY
change.org/p/donald-trump-president-trump-grant-uk-political-prisoner-tommy-robinson-asylum-in-the-us
youtu.be/wj6L64dp7ts
youtu.be/DfoEaR0jr4E
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newcastle_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good info, shit Thread format

youtube.com/watch?v=RN7y1qBtMrs

WALMARTS ARE FEMA CAMPS CONFIRMED HOLY FUCK GET THE FUCK IN HERE NIGGERS.

What Senator Jeff Merkley Saw at an Immigrant Detention Center for Children

thenation.com/article/senator-jeff-merkley-saw-immigrant-detention-center-children/

Attached: WALMARTFEMA.PNG (1729x1058, 2.45M)

Sen. Jeff Merkley says that what he witnessed in Texas at a migrant processing center is now "seared" in his mind. He described long lines of young boys and girls being sorted by age and sex in large fenced-in warehouses, a part of their processing before they were handed off to the supervision of government agencies, all without their parents by their side.

cbsnews.com/news/sen-jeff-merkley-says-images-of-migrant-processing-center-seared-in-my-mind/

Attached: NYURNXG3HMZUZBQEU6B6HUW73Q.jpg (1484x989, 231.37K)

PEDOKIKES BTFO
OP take note of pic related

Attached: 9f806bba9701a85833158e1e258988f97bcaaa2e0152d7e9328c6cd147669b2d.png (1917x1161, 874.62K)

Sorry I'm a refugee from cuckchan. I got banned for naming the jew on Zig Forums and calling feinstein an Israeli dual citizen. Cuckchan always seemed like a honey pot since they banned proxy tor and vpn. I'll format better next time niggers.

4cuck user predicted tuscon in 2017

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/116357459/#q116360099

screenshots? would like to have some more ammunition to throw at retards who don't understand why halfchan is bad

well at least you learn quickly, lurk more.

Attached: tuscon.PNG (3019x290, 201.95K)

Welcome, friend.

Sounds like muh holocaust 2.0

And your ban message?

one second

(((the more you notice)))

you faggots think all these thousand of kids got kidnapped overnight? Pedogate is one big slow burn as the fire rises to the top of the kike pyramid. Still waiting for lolita express justice.

LITERALLY NOTHING

FUCKOFF JEW

Attached: e65b96a1c230dce899dddeaec0a6f0aeede983e17e77ddc219e1bc6415eaf09c.jpg (255x255, 13.08K)

I made about 4 posts naming the jew in a gun control thread about (((soros))) (((bloomberg))) (((feinstein))) (((boxer))) and all the other anti-gun kikes. All my posts were deleted and I got banned for "using a vpn, proxy, or tor." Which I was not even doing because I was on public wifi and idgaf about naming the jew. Fucking kikechan seems completely compromised at this point. Maybe the retarded ass nigger mods don't know how dhcp and nat works with a public router? Seems more politcally motivated to me though…

Attached: Kban.PNG (2187x246, 225.71K)

to any members of I.C.E. reading this, THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE! WELL DONE GENTLEMAN; SORT THEM AND SHIP THEM THE FUCK OUT!

Fuck them niggers fam, you'll find good company here. Make yourself welcome.

well, you might have been banned actually for violating this rule

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (180x259, 34K)

VOP found skull in desert … just a homeless camp goyim.

Attached: vopskull.PNG (1008x1013, 1.75M)

It wasn't even my thread. No one else's posts were getting deleted and the thread stayed up …

rev-up the wood-chipper.

so some dumb spic didn't make it all the way to la familia, big deal

Thanks I was getting tired of all the u mad white boi blacked threads and arguing with jidf disinformation all day. Cuck chan is completely lost.

yep border jumping spics die all the time right next to rape trees and random buried septic tanks in the middle of the desert just a (((coincidence)))

NP, you're already making pretty good threads and accepting criticisms, you'll do well with our family user, you're the newfags we need.

I don't think this has anything to do with pedogate. Sounds more like illegal spic anchor babies being smuggled into the country.

Thing is a lot of these kids are sent, by their families, across the border alone. So yeah, they're going to be sorted into age groups to prevent abuse to the younger ones at the hands of the older ones. This is how you deal with unaccompanied minors in just about every government system, right. I wouldn't expect ICE do it differently.

Attached: 1445695553915-0.jpg (990x649, 376.83K)

Shills slid this hard

Imagine my shock

Attached: 688d01b045f40c721b46b6e4ea64b2ed_trevey_parks.jpg (500x625, 33.17K)

WE WUZ TRAFFICKERS 'N SHEEEIT!

Learn to make a proper OP, faggot.

Attached: Something is off.jpg (407x286, 9.71K)

Always nice to hear good news like this.

Trevey Parks, level 1 offender.
>offenderradar.com/details/ga/35828/trevey-dorsett-parks
They took him off the list? Or was his data pulled because of the arrest? I'm looking for how many times he's been busted for this crap because this fuck deserves life in general population.

Humn remains near homeless camps isn't uncommon. You really think anyone is going to haul a dead tweaker back out of the desert and burry them? No, the others will take his shit and move on, often happy he is dead.

Are they illegal? Then deport them immediately.
Are they "questionably" legal?
Then deport them immediately.
No sympathy for illegals.
No sympathy for browns.

This.
Put them on buses and point them southwards.
Dump them in Mexico City.

Course.
Then they claim that the kids were born in the US and the anti-White faggots will believe them.
Indeed, in many places the bureaucracy IS nearly 100% spics. And they are all in on the ongoing brown invasion.

I don't know why this doesn't happen more. Apparently our laws don't allow it or something. And then there's the problem of them just walking back in again (a wall could help here). But I have an idea. Why not take them by shiploads and drop them off at the southern end of M*x*co if they are from there, with stop offs at the central american countries for the others. At least this way it would take much time and effort to get back.

>wsbtv.com/news/local/north-fulton-county/metro-sex-trafficking-sting-rescues-nearly-160-children-authorities-say/764243882
Any relation I wonder?

Attached: steve.jpg (814x551, 33.45K)

hey do you have that image by any chance? the one you posted to cuckchan?

Nigger, you're in the wrong place.

No, put a bullet in them and dump them over the border. We don't want them coming back and doing it again.

You are all so clueless, my heart hurts for the few of you who are legit right-wing anons and believe this shit.
Want to know what stories like this are actually about?
If you want to know how this type of scam works then read the VAWA act - shitskin women have been pulling it for decades. All they need to do is claim they were smuggled in to be forced to work as whores, OR that someone, anyone on their way into America raped or sexually assaulted them. Then you have the same deal.
I can't believe you fall for this bullshit, but I guess the old rule applies with regards to Zig Forums's awareness of jew tactics

welcome to Zig Forums user, we have cookies here.

Attached: cookies.jpg (500x407, 63.48K)

This guy almost seems like he has a yarmulke built into his hair, or maybe he just removed one before starting the video. But he seem sincere and a lot of his videos seem excellent material for waking normalfags.

3 disclaimers about the video that may turn some off:
-He questions the existence of God given the child abuse in the world (could be subversion, or understandable given the circumstances?)
-Expresses belief in extraterrestrial intelligent life (plausible but perhaps not great for general credibility)
-Believes in Qanon (probably fake, but seemingly useful so far)

I don't know if he's a member of the tribe or not, but idea there cannot be any good ones would seem to me nearly as miraculous as the existence of supernatural or extraterrestrial beings.

youtube.com/watch?v=uacaLRjF0VA

It's certainly fake, and useful for nothing but misdirection and spreading neocohen propaganda.

Bumping a real thread in at a time of slide threads.

it's such amine field out there man, they are trying to keep people on the reservation so hard. You just have to wait for a while to see with some of these youtube personalities, take unirock for example, just wait for a while, sure, he's right about Qanon being a larp that can't go anyway, but then he tells you that there's no evidence for pizzagate being real besides some cryptic wikileaks emails. He says that shit with a straight face.

Either story sounds plausible to me.

Only ~5000 left to go

thx for the disclaimers … and those dubs prove to me this is psyop

you mason shill fuck off. Kek works both ways he shows us good and bad through dubs

You tried to trick us with some honesty about the content … but the questioning god and those dubs tell me you are not a friendly.

This is a gateway to Qanon guys … controlled info to waste your time

also fukcing youtube… fuck that shit

While watching this plausible conspiracy video about FEMA prison ships headed to hawaii < youtube.com/watch?v=HwQkbtzvzMM > I got these strange ads. Maybe nothing but strange and creepy. Do you have to be sexually abused and part of a "family" to live in a beautiful place like this? Or does it take money too?
< second ad video here youtube.com/watch?v=Cd8mHdL6QYo (like a soap opera about getting trafficked?) >

It's hooktube, satan.

Whoops here's the into video I mean to embed originally.
Saged for double post

youtube.com/watch?v=0Oj3lkH2mS4
hooktube.com/watch?v=0Oj3lkH2mS4

intro* video
Excuse me i'm fucked up from living practically homeless.
polite sage

Yeah, its a shit show for sure. I soured on Unfrock pretty quickly. I can only think of one or two I fully trust on YT and I won't mention them so they stay on.

I think any controlled oppo has the one area they try to cover up for. So maybe even if all are covering up something, if you watch enough different sources you can at least get more info or more of the big picture. AJ (who I don't necessarily trust fully either) says to check foreign news on local and national events. This seems like good advice generally. For the same reason It's said many Chinese don't bother checking local news for air quality reports and instead rely on foreign sources for accuracy, or at least better accuracy. And why Russians won't be looking to hear much about the latest car of peace from Russian sources.

I try to get news and information from a wide variety of sources and then look at comments and analysis from the comment sections and places like 8ch. YTers often have details too, although their analysis is often off, bias or just wrong. Ultimately, I don't rely personalities or brands for confirmation or to provide me the big picture.

Trump is probably a masonfag. We know Washington was. He even wrote about his knowledge of –that now famous Bavarian sect ( I won't say it, it sounds too crazy). Hopefully it doesn't negate his benevolence nor free will. Maybe

Here is a good example. This YTer is might be compromised in some way or another but where else do you hear about stories like this? 2 Million people apparently protested the occult infiltration of gov and US news seemingly failed to mention it. This guy does seem to go a bit overboard and exaggerate though times though. And there are other things one might find objectionable about him. But there's hardly any other information on the story that points to the gravity of it.

A lot of the subject he posts about require massive balls. Really almost a death wish. At least for one side or the other. Because unless we keep coming at them, these people will likely eventually come after anyone who spoke against them without good to perfect opsec.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zh2rhYPJFMY

What the fuck were the past administrations doing?

Hopefully this one's here to do more than flush out the good ones. But either way, fuck it. No point living in a shit world.

Were they white?

utilizing child prostitute blackmail programs for power and raping children while selling us down a river

ON CHILD TRAFFICKING: PARADIGM SHIFT IS IMMINENT IN THE UK, WE NEED TO PUSH THIS:

UK Police WhistleBlower:
youtu.be/LAMcVquIe2o
youtu.be/Tsy194wX04c
youtu.be/KiOXvCvfkaY

change.org/p/donald-trump-president-trump-grant-uk-political-prisoner-tommy-robinson-asylum-in-the-us

youtu.be/wj6L64dp7ts
youtu.be/DfoEaR0jr4E

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newcastle_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal

This was on fucking MSM. Normies were joking about it. What fucking rock were you under?
No, CULT. There's no "oc" in this cult.

They failed to mention the interesting part.
Means hidden. As it was until exposed.

Some good news every once and a while is good for one's mental health.