The Case for Global White Hegemony

atlantablackstar.com/2018/03/27/reason-brazilian-women-requesting-white-american-sperm-heartbreaking-unsurprising/

I wonder why?

I WONDER WHY?

Also because white is the standard.

I link this article from the nigger site Atlanta Black Star because I want to highlight a much bigger point here: we as whites are the global standard. Nonwhites and la creaturas alike want to be white. This is why you see niggers and shitskins with white women; whites are the jewels of the world, nonwhites realize this and want in. Now of course, we can't tolerate nonwhite men with our women, yet sadly it's happening and we'll have to devise a final solution for that.

But white men can breed with nonwhite women and muddy, or rather cleanse, the bloodlines of Hispanics, Africans, Asians etc. Our only way of stopping whites from going extinct is not only by gassing all the kikes and retaking our countries, but also imposing global white hegemony once we get there. We'll send volunteers to live in these disparate shitholes to whiten the bloodlines of our enemies. It'll take a long while, but we'll make Latin America Castizo status, Asian nations less gook, niggers into octaroons and so forth. This is how I see it going. I've already done my bit by having moved to Panama 3 years ago. I own several businesses, hold stock in different organizations and am treated like a king for being white. I also have a wife who's willing to whiten the bloodline of her future offspring. Pic related.

Discuss.

Attached: image.jpeg (933x1338, 356.88K)

your wife is ugly and letting the obsolete non-white races live after we gas the kikes is stupid

Bad take. If you actually understood the fascist worldview, you wouldn't be this misinformed and retarded. There is a natural hierarchy in the world and whitening the bloodlines of the lesser beings establishes a more coherent caste system. I'd rather have Nigeria be full of quadroons/octaroons, Mestizos in Panama to be Castizos etc than to let all of these people run amok once the kikes are gassed. Whites are a global minority, so we have to change that.

WTF is wrong with that woman's eyes?

Attached: WTF_2.jpg (371x237 33.92 KB, 75.35K)

Mild form of Bell's palsy. She's still beautiful.

Tbh, if some brazillian chicks want half white babies, I dont see any reason why we should give it to them. Im totally in favor of donating sperm to propagate my race

I understand why you believe that, but it's wrong. Only because the other races are deserving of our blood. Whites have done too much, and done too well (mostly) to just give away our genetic greatness. Plus, if they stay dumb, a lot of them will die off (mostly niggers) and it'll make the world cleaner one race at a time.

*aren't deserving. Lul, I fucked up.

See, this guy gets it. We just need a select amount of volunteers to begin this process once we gas the kikes.

Trump is a kike.

I disagree, she's pretty unattractive. Nice body, but her face (every part of it, worst off is the eye) is uglyyyyyy

Which is why blacks have yet to die off, right? Because they have high time preference and are prone to violence? They're not dying off anytime soon and I just don't envision a scenario is which whites genocide a few billion nogs and shitskins after we genocide the Jews. We're better off sending volunteers to take the risk.

She looks like a bad photoshop.

I see it going this way: we retake North America and Europe and reestablish our hierarchy. We take some peasants, some people in the middle and some elite, have them move to nonwhite countries, whiten the bloodlines of those people and end up becoming their new leaders. This can only benefit us.

The reasons why I refuse to donate sperm. My kids could end up circumcised, mixed-race, or raised by Lesbians and single mothers.

Sounds pretty Jewish, the plan for mongrelizing all peoples.
Aren't you just going to be creating the Mocha-colored slave caste that the kikes want by doing this?

Attached: gross.jpg (600x329, 39.7K)

look at those frog toes.

Read my comments before sperging out.

Fpbp

Lets not.
You just want an excuse to cum in mud.

Attached: The Struggle.png (1636x777, 302.51K)

fuck off

Kill yourself Schlomo.

sometimes you shills make it far too easy.

She ugly.

Attached: redd-foxx.jpg (300x340, 45.78K)

While I get your point OP, there arent enough of us in our own countries anymore, so talking about colonizing shitskin bloodlines is putting the cart before the horse.
Further, the system isnt in place so that those mixed wont come to Europe or USA and ruin things there.
In other words, first we need to cleanse our own castles and refortify the gates the Jews opened. Then we can talk about counter sieges

I mean, that's what I've been talking about the whole time but spergs are too busy being repulsed by the idea and not understanding it's a dog eat dog world.

It doesn't work like that and it never will, no matter if the male is white or the female, no matter which non-white race you wish to mix with.
RACEMIXING IS RACEMIXING
and it will never be acceptable.

Attached: Blank__d406960a37e42251f031a1cad71f68dd.png (300x200, 41.59K)

you're in a fantasy world too that has no historical precedent.

In Nature the superior being totally replaces the inferior. Clearly whenever the superior being develops empathy for the inferior it itself is wiped out.

Haha, no. You baited some retards into entertaining your shilling. You are kike. Do you know how I know? You are such a kike it drips from the very words of your post. You are such a kike, so deeply wrapped in kikery and kike ways you can't even self reflect enough to hide your giant hook nose.

Sage

Attached: 3024529dff80c8605bbc2ac7e24da90b5b18f9943754ce19aaa4b76485a29a06.png (400x490, 270.28K)

The thing is that you're just performing what good ol Vinny Mac calls mental masturbation.
It's just pure ideological discussion because at this point, we've no way to implement it.
Further it can be argued you've made it worse. Any kid you have, who's mixed let us state, can given current policy freely come to the US and muddy the waters there.

He was the result of race mixing lmfao, 1/4th Jewish.

What I'm describing is advanced eugenics, actually. We won't be wiped out from this.

Kys nigger

Unless we keep them the fuck out of our borders, in an ideal society of course. Shit logic.

Fuck off shitskin.

Kill yourself nigger.

Nigger society ISNT ideal right now. That's what I'm saying. Cart before the horse.
I engaged in good faith OP, but you're being a kike right now.

Probably be faster to just cull the bottom 40% of non-whites and see if things improve. If they do, cull 40% of the remainder and let it be for a bit to make sure the first culling wasn't a fluke. But the question remains as to why? Are you creating this needless and expensive plan just so you can fuck niggers?

Attached: e92.jpg (1280x1267, 99.18K)

I swear to God if this fucking site fucks with my sage one more time

Fuck right off.

It's really not that expensive here in Panama. You can get by with even $500 for a month vacation spending it on whatever you want.

Isn't it nearing the end of your shift? Why don't you call it a night and try again tomorrow? Drown your sorrows and dream of shiksas, because you will never be white.

SAGE semite rat.

Attached: 431afbbb4cd6898b8fe6026e5c041a3a3ab3f477c36dc1f7771ec23c97efa3f1.jpg (500x632, 32.43K)

I'm going to hurt you.

Nigger.

Kike faggot.

Yeah, that's a pretty dumb thing to want. Christ, who'd WANT to be a kike lul.

Attached: 966d572832e0c4341ab5a6a01ef289165c6b61ac88c5de0579c636e1cb363b53.jpg (285x372 76.01 KB, 14.62K)

there's something to be said for diluting the brown blood of the world, but it's not going to happen in any meaningful scale by way of individual action
there'd have to be a global government capable of forcing artificial insemination on the populace to even make a dent, assuming that were even possible which it isn't
what you're talking about raising shit bloods as your personal objective and destroying your ancestry of tens of thousands of years

all you've effectively done is remove yet another white from the gene pool
your children will not be white and their children will not be white
you are subsequently a net loss on the white race as a whole, though I suppose it's still a superior alternative to celibacy or suicide

Attached: 2083c30551f6832e331ce33f014a8c3fb5ace64ff42ada2491ec0b9a052cfc2c.jpg (349x320, 22.32K)

I am selling my junk to Brazilian women for $250 a syringe

Attached: selling my junk.jpg (745x1024 33.81 KB, 320.1K)

Very possible to accomplish, actually.

RIP

user died due to incorrect sage of factual shitskin info

Brazilian women, come to europe. As long as you promise to never bother me with your child I will bleach you for free. 1.9m Euro Adolf Hitler tier /fit/ bavarian stock here with superb IQ.

Attached: ags.png (1270x318, 121.83K)