So is Trump fucked or no?

So is Trump fucked or no?

My feel is he's lost the support that got him over the line in 2016 due to all his civnat cuckery and the Democrats that didn't care for Hillary have now been galvanized against Trump.

Attached: dave.PNG (588x367, 40.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/10/post-reporter-trump-wants-fired-for-bad-tweet-resigned-from-paper-in-2010-after-similar-incident.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nice try.

With the economy as good as it is, Republicans will sweep up and the media will be shocked their fake polls "were off", again.

Paul Ryan is that you?

I haven't supported him since he started virtue signaling about how much he loves Dreamers and how the Dems are really the ones that are standing in the way of the open borders that he wants. His position on gun control and the damn budget that funded everything the left wanted were also disgusting.

(((Weigel))) every time
foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/10/post-reporter-trump-wants-fired-for-bad-tweet-resigned-from-paper-in-2010-after-similar-incident.html

Attached: polls.jpg (1444x926, 210.43K)

lmao neocon faggot. More and more people are falling in love with Trump every step of the way.

>(((Weigel)))
Don't worry, the new salt mine will be opened soon.

Good Fuck ZOGnald Drumph

TRUMP IS A FUCKING KIKE AND IF YOU LIKE HIM YOU NEED TO GO BACK TO r/the_ZOGnald REDDIT CANCER

Dems are going to be rabid as fuck come next election. That spring loaded system is going to come back quick

Should have declared war right after being sworn in.

If he keeps doing what the jews want, he'll have at least another term.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1746x986, 146.82K)

Anything can happen in this timeline.

Attached: Electoral History.jpg (6552x2176, 2.03M)

Yeah ok
srs tho Trump needs to put the brakes on the civnat train

Attached: CAB5B5B2-1A91-4522-AF55-0C0F47B614CE.png (436x353, 24.68K)

Hello shills. How's the weather? They give any of you a raise yet or is turnover still high?

He can't, the zionists own him.
The Republican base is 95% White, yet they won't even say 'White people',yet appealing to Whites would basically ensure victory.
So why don't they do it?
Because Jews.

Yeah, like everything that were predicted to happen. Like Bernie winning the DNC nomination, Hillary winning the elections or Trump being impeached. Oh wait.

Fuck off reddit trump shill.

Trusting (((polls))). Trump is fine, sage.

Attached: Trump says to sage this thread.jpg (534x401, 34.23K)

As long as trump continues to be a good goy the jews will give him their votes.

this didn't work before and it's never going to work.

It's obvious you don't understand how ZOG operates. Lurk two years.

Oy Vey! The Polls are always accurate Goy! No need to show up your vote won't matter anyway. :^)

Dubs of kek confirm, kikeshills are getting desperate but have nothing new to offer.

Attached: On top of mt. Salty.jpg (734x760, 141.28K)

BELIEVE OUR POLLS GUYS

when did we hear this before?

Attached: 581909c1170000c3045bb165.png (970x463 36.55 KB, 71.99K)

No, you're all going into the oven.

stay mad you jew fuck

Its important not to be complacent, but I think the result will be pretty much identical to the last vote.
The people who liked Trumps policies before are still going to like his policies in the future and the fact that the democrats blocked a lot of them will actually make people more angry and determined to get a better majority next time around.
Equally, the people who voted democrat because blumf is a muhsogyny who was going to execute all transpeople will still hate him for other made up reasons. Their position wont change either.

Attached: farge.png (381x455, 200.8K)

If only trump was literally hitler

Attached: 20180106_201903.jpg (468x426, 115.22K)

Both sides are kikes you idiot
didnt even read your post

That's right, you should feel ashamed for ever voting, let the big boys do the voting and telling you who to vote.

The democrats are as brain dead as they were 2 years ago. Their only info and prime religion comes from those "late night" and "comedy" shows.

Lol

Attached: d38496448e9a3e77b0630d10aaca5d273c4b554bb34c429ad76336ca674495c3.png (1348x696, 802.08K)

And fox jews is any better?

Yes, he is fucked. His supporters from 2016 who are politically aware no longer support him. Only magatards and kikes support him anymore, and they can't meme. All the good memes will be against him now, because he betrayed his most important supporters.

Reminder that the_donald is run by CIA operatives and they send raid squads here to push us leftward toward civnat mongrelism.
NO WALL = NO VOTE
YOU HEAR THAT KUSHNERSHILLS?
JUST DO WHAT YOU PROMISED AND YOU WON'T HAVE TO WASTE MONEY ASTROTURFING IF YOU JUST DO YOUR JOB

Attached: raid.png (1200x1200 37.87 KB, 402.7K)

Retard detected. The economy is shit.

Nobody here thinks Fox news is any good.

Can you shilling be any more obvious Mr. D&C? Trump backed the dems into a corner where they had to choose between approving the wall or abandon the "dreamers" knowing damn well they would never build the wall. Then he painted them as the ones unwilling to make sacrifices to help the illegals and completely abandoned helping them afterwards.
Trump played his 88d chess perfectly when it came to "dreamers."

Yup, but their votes are meaningless because its only zionist jews and they are small in number.
The economy is meaningless, most Whites dont see an improvement and most non-Whites view it as akin to magicks.

Trump lost the general election and rose to power only through VERY careful electoral college manipulation, faux Nationalistic rhetoric and a bunch of dog-whistling. Never forge that.

There's a huge government debt but a lot of that was inherited from the previous governments.

Fucking this. Get cracking lads.

Attached: 1489616702582.jpg (349x394, 42.79K)

The civnat based nigger/spic/jew is a political strategy with a 100% failure rate. Trump won precisely because he didn't use it.

HuffPo is a braindead feminist site, RCP accurately predicted the 2016 election if you take into account only the popular vote.

Attached: prop.jpg (800x500, 134.63K)

Why would you do that? Unless you were retarded.

Please refrain from your autistic "B-but" strawman spergout.
The slightest suggestion of anyone in Zig Forums taking foxnews and breitbart as their medium needs a bullet.

Wat?
He totally did and still does use it. In fact, he uses it more since he took office than he did on the campaign trail.

Since the ZOG emperor likes to suck Israeli cock, he will most likely get another term by just catering to the "democrats are the real racists :)" retarded fanbase he has, while implementing progressive ideals up the ass and CivNat cuckery.

Because it gives a good idea as to what the demographi implosion has done to voter demographics.
You'd only ignore it if you were genuinely retarded.

False. I voted for Trump and will be voting for anyone running against him in 2020.

You know like kicking a field-goal into the opposing teams bench. Dramatic, well aimed, but fundamentally wrong.

Glad to hear Hitler is running this time right?

Hello fellow 8th channel user.

Retard detected again. Debt doesn't matter, and the economy is still shit.

You mean communism, people forget the GOP tried wealth distribution during the civil war and then got infected with trostkyites in the 50's. The ZOG emperor is just taking cuckservatism to its logical conclusion.

Nice rebuttal trumpnigger.

Attached: 1268f7cffbd552db2f964d6819993c257a962b904ca87678439ea21e6c2eb8d6.jpg (780x438, 73.35K)

I think Trump lost a lot of his support when he started helping Israel out.
I know some people here really want to deny that, but it's the truth. You say people like Benny G turn on a dime once be seemed pro-war.

dubs don't lie.

It seems the end of his Presidency was when he shived Priebus, Bannon, Flynn and Comey in quick succession. That was some of the worst political maneuvering I've ever seen, an amazing opportunity and Trump blew off his own foot. That was only a few months in too. Left himself surrounded by swamp creatures, just look how his tweets went from powerful barbs to complaining about "witchhunts", it was quite the reversal that his die hard supporters don't seem to have noticed.

Wouldnt go that far, but he certainly lost my support.
I liked some of his campaign trail policies, but none of the ones i liked have been pursued and all the ones i didnt like have been persued.

Shut up faggot go save america by voting

Attached: bypass1488.jpg (740x410 339 B, 702.68K)

Doesn't matter who is running. My goal now is to destroy america as quickly as possible before it can do any more damage to the white race than it already has done.

Oh yeah

Yeah, pretty much this.
The US is beyond saving and now only serves to aid world jewry.

take the slav pill

Attached: natbol wojak.png (680x650 456.36 KB, 149.1K)

He lost a lot of support when he cucked out on all his promises and then used saber rattling in the middle east as a distraction.
There will be no wall, the trumpniggers won't even give links to shitty leftist blogs as """"""""confirmation""""""""" anymore.

This.

This whole thread is jews and autistic fuckboys sucking trumps kosher dick

It's not anyone's problem if you don't have a job and waste your time on parents bought smartphone on daily basis.

And by who exactly?

Watching too much CNN?

Trump actually expanded H-2B visas. That's the main source of illegal immigration, spics coming in on these temporary visas to work construction and then never leaving. He didn't merely not deliver on any of his promises, he has done the opposite of his promises.

Where's the wall, trumpnigger?

yep, he did it

Attached: jidf.jpg (576x1024, 97.68K)

at least the mystery meat army will be fully funded for important endeavors like blowing up Afghan goat farmers. That's important.

This. The sooner our government and military can't enforce global jewry the sooner you Euro's can remove kike and kebab. Us to of course but chaos must ensue here first.

I'm with ya brother. I'm rooting for Impeachment tbh

Attached: 43d53e09c68326f9184d3672aaee1f5af2d377795abfe6e38b5d877a405c33a7.png (361x637, 123.29K)

don't forget he's anti-gun and encouraged very harsh gun control which led to multiple states further kiking the gun laws

that was the last straw to me, after Parkland when he made the anti-gun tweet

Let's be honest, he's going to win re-election no matter what because no one can put up a better candidate or is willing to, but he really has been a huge disappointment, all I've heard from him is just jew and nigger and beaner dick sucking

I have to ask: why do you still like Trump?
I really quite curious after all the shit he's pulled.

*I'm really

He does not care if he gets re-elected. What he cares about is getting as much of the agenda his financial backers and creditors through as possible. He's already bombed Syria multiple times, established permanent bases there, backed a coup in Saudi Arabia for an outright an open zionist, fast tracked heavy weaponry into the White-on-White conflict in Ukraine, is sabotaging Europeans economic interests in Iran so China can fill the void, threatening to ban German car imports if they don't stop buying Russian gas, slashed fuel efficiency standards while raising the federal gasoline tax, earmarked however many billions of dollars for the new embassy/pseudo-military compound in Kikeistan.

He does not care about your vote.

This. IMPEACH ZOG

Touchy~ what will your next sources be? Jew York Times, HuffPost or maybe Democracy Now? Because the only thing I see is an obsessive bitch who keeps spouting the same thing for over a year. Maybe creating few threads it in /tv/ can loosen your steam.

Well it doesn't help his kike daughter who shouldn't even be in the fucking White House, is in the fucking white house even though no one voted for her, she's the most annoying jew bitch on the planet and the entire GOP has been nothing but absolute cucks as well

user please stop being so fucking gay

No one in politics (besides maybe Patrick Little) is ever going to acknowledge that Americans need guns to defend themselves from the diversity and because of that school shootings become an acceptable trade off.

What would you want me to say then? That you'll never be white?

Oh yeah, that's another thing Trumpniggers like to bury. The GOP grabbing guns in anticipation of a South Africa situation. The dems are already talking about "reparations" which the GOP will 100% support to show they're not racist, be prepared to fight for your homes white man.

I didn't site any sources you delusional trumpnigger. Must be all the garbage you spam to deflect from the ZOG emperor's kikery.

Trump is a kike shill did you fuckers already forget him touching the wall? I can't wait for trump fags to go back to /r/thezognald XDDDD

What further accusations and delusions then can you offer when you constantly bitch at everyone like some attention seeking drama whore?

Where is the wall? Why Shillary isn't in jail? Why US millitary is still at Syria?

Attached: YO SOY WHITE REEEEEEE.jpg (680x735 127.05 KB, 355.73K)

Dude, if we can't get politicians to argue for and back the most watered-down of what we want, then this country is truly doomed. Do you have any idea how much it hurts our cause to have Trump bloviate about how much he 'loves' the illegal immigrants? How much it hurts morale? How difficult that makes deporting the 'Dreamers'? Smell the damn bacon. This was no victory.

Disgusting.

Attached: The Profound Impact of Trumps Travel Ban.jpg (5016x4192, 1.01M)

The glee of that little goblin Feinstein… I had forgotten.

Not for us, no.

Attached: Jewish Boy Smug.jpg (1190x1222, 164.88K)

Are you trying to say something?

I was willing to be very patient, but the complete focus on North Korea and international politics is a very fucking bad sign. Like maybe the country is going to be ignored for a few years.

Attached: 4pol catalog.png (970x449, 236.04K)

Where did that image come from? Anyway, I'm not expecting any good news any time soon, long as it's been since the last time anything good's happened.

Attached: Yael Rabbi.jpg (454x600, 152.05K)

6 of his 10 biggest donors were jews.
Zionist jews.
Your argument is invalid.

Attached: Jews and Trump - Expanded_.jpg (4456x4676, 4.54M)

Obviously you want to say something, so let's hear it then.