DUDE WEED LMAO

TRUMP LEGALIZING WEED

archive.fo/BnYMO
latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-trump-marijuana-20180608-story.html

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (616x661, 287.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Sjpyd
thecannabist.co/2015/06/01/ancient-gold-bongs-scythians-opium-cannabis-russia/35617/
cannabis-med.org/english/studies.htm#_Toc514775556
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is a good thing, we'll steal Canadas marijuana economy and stop wasting billions in tax dollars imprisoning niggers for a fucking plant

This will also legalize hemp which will be huge for many sectors. Hemp is one of most useful plants that can be easily grown in America.

God fucking damn it. Now all the (((corporations))) are going to genetically modify the shit out of weed and make it worse for the goyin

Attached: 28t02q.jpg (500x500, 60.87K)

Hahahahaha! I've been saying this is exactly what would happen since before the election! The salt is salty!

Attached: 7fabb8ae1260f247ca4c3fd9bcd3faa7ca8c510c8180fe3631675d0cbd6c4039.jpg (645x851, 59.37K)

Attached: trump glow.gif (549x658, 701.41K)

He doesn't make the laws you stupid fucking twat. His job is ADMINISTRATING and the LAWMAKERS decide what is and isn't legal.

Yidlet please go, and wherever you go, find an oven and solve yourself.

Good, it should be let up to the states… I personally don't want it legal here in my state. But what's the point of even having a federal ban if you're not even going to enforce it? All it does is make businessmen in states where something is legal have no access to banks or the federal justice system.

This is brilliant, the DnC now has nothing to dangle in front of young adults to get them to vote. I don't think they're showing up to the elections either, considering they'll forget.

Also a hit for Mexican cartels.

(((Big pharma))) must be salty about losing out on their cancer money.

Oh, very true. I'm not near beanertown so it doesn't always pop into my head but that's a great part too.

I dont smoke. Smoking THC has a dumbifying effect on me. Eating small doses of THC however…. Grants me mental capacity of 7 men.

And don't forget that many states will allow small farmers to grow the plant, which frees them from debt slavery from the kikes. Most decent growers are white. The only one I've met that wasn't, was an injun, and really he was 1/4 white.

First we take their weed, then we take their land.
Day of the rake when?

Attached: Trump_chad.jpg (720x462, 49.33K)

They dominate the drug market now, legalization and better official channels is the fastest way to take their business and stop their funding for other shit like human trafficking, much to Killary's disappointment.

Attached: c99d399d19d1f4f6f0ce5a36b7a8e22351370b70b04b9c8f63b51bd04cb3746f.jpg (500x599, 86.82K)

Wew.

Attached: 1519558621519.png (188x264, 76.93K)

This, how will we know what strain it is? Drumpf is finished!

How so? Now legal companys will grow weed instead of the spics and it will take away their income so they cant do their private wars anymore. It's like in prohibition when the mafia was bigger than the govourment trough their booze trade and as soon as they took that away from them their main income was gone.

All drugs can have a benefitial side to them used right. If you want to be a degenerate and abuse substances that includes alcohol go for it and go for it so heavy that you end up in a graveyard not in a hospital so that you're not a burden for anyone else. Its natural selection. But if you're willing to help people instead of criminalising them they actually becoming productive members of society. Im talking of whites of course niggers arent productive memebers of society to begin with. And those whites who just dont get it let them rot, dont put them in jail and let the tax payer serve their daily meals. Just let them rot, they either get the idea or die of starvation or overdose.

No, it's stupid because in each instance in which this type of shit is implemented, you just end up having Jamal or some other random nigger selling fucked up shit to white kids and them getting fucked over not knowing any better. It makes it easier to fuck over communities with bad shit since there is no way to determine who is selling what and where it is coming from. This also leads to these very same fuckers bringing all kinds of other unsavory people into areas where they normally would not be. The problem with this shit is that no one gives thought to how shit is to be implemented and instead just care about getting high or outright ignore all the ways shit like this could and has caused problems and instead focus on imagined shit that has never sprung up from it.

As opposed to keeping it on the black market and you literally have no idea where shit is coming from? Retard.

He meant it was a hit for the cartels because now people can legally buy good weed instead of having to resort to buying parsley stems from Paco behind a dumpster at school.

Smart, real smart Harvey, great way to get your bail revoked. I am forwarding this comment along with your meta data to Judge Burke

EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS, THIS IS A BOT POSTING

LOOK AT THIS SHIT

Absolutely, no one buys shitty weed from niggers under weed prohibition. It's like how in Colorado a gigantic industry of dispensaries and grow operations didn't immediately appear to supply high quality product to a newly established legal demand. Jesus fucking Christ they aren't sending their best today.

Whats the final solution to the bot question?

comment was meant for

eat a dick you paranoid fruitcake, or get meds, or stay off your meds, better yet KYS it's hopeless

Your reading skills are shit, aren't they halfer? Also, why the fuck would that even matter? Mexican weed is GARBAGE. It literally can not be sold above the shipping cost, in states with legal weed. It is worthless.
(check'd)
Actually niggers are more productive when high. Not much, but 1productivity is an enormous improvement over 0 productivity or even -gibs productivity. A stoned nigger is a happy worker, packing jordans into boxes all day. Also, stoned niggers are less inclined to steal, not because of lack of desire, but due to lack of focus and paranoia. Essentially it zombifies them if it's the right strain, and lowers aggression… just instead of eating brain, they want fried chicken and watermelon. It also tends to make kikes less capable of scheming.

The fuck are you talking about? In a town with dispensaries, nigs only sell weed after-hours to drunks. They are literally being priced out. Why pay $10 for random nigger weed that will always be underweight, when you can pay $6 for a named strain from the store?

Hi rafalovich's douchebag friend.

we needed comprehensive reform regarding that though…

Attached: 0bfe5d3b1f83e9f931f83c173ebc241fe395608cfc1141323d6ec65a13debeec.jpg (191x255, 8.85K)

Not Trump's job. This is a state's issue now. Federal government backing out, significantly improving the national budget and allocating resources to fight meth and heroin instead.

TRUMP IS A FUCKING KIKE AND IF YOU LIKE HIM YOU NEED TO GO BACK TO r/the_ZOGnald REDDIT CANCER

This is my biggest fear

Maybe it's a misfile, but I've noticed a lot of bot type posts lately.

If a state decriminalizes there is nothing stopping someone from growing some plants casually as if they were mint or oregano plants.

Once you aren't going to pound-me-in-the-ass-and-make-me-a-legal-slave prison for possession you're well past able to grow your own with impunity, this is a nonsense fear.

You're a fucking idiot and using a false dichotomy aka jewish bullshit to push this. No, instead, there should be checks to make sure all the problems that have come from this before don't occur again but making sure something is done right is terrible and there is no way to do that. None at all. That said,
You do realize that much of the tax revenue that is gleamed from this shit goes to welfare and (((affordable housing)))? And the fact that much of the tax for this is set by municipal governments since the states allow that and that many of those places are liberal shitholes? But fuck thinking ahead and fuck actually looking at all the flaws that have occurred before and fixing those up, right?

See above, you're an idiot as well and instead of looking at the issues involved and not realizing that much of this shit is just going to the very groups you hate. Then again, all you care about is getting high instead of getting it right. That said, people should be pushing for more transparency for the implementation of weed revenue, but that's jewish talk apparently.

Do you know where the weed revenue is going to? And how many kids do you think will go to these stores to get weed?

When I lived in California this was me testing three different types of weed at home which I bought from a legal dispensary. Slept like a baby

Attached: 223048434501970.jpg (852x1136, 102.65K)

Welp… that's the 2020 right there. He could go out and murder in Time's Square and re-elected.

If you dont have a portfolio, get one and start investing in some dude weed.

Hopefully laws will lift on psychoactive fungus as well.

Take your Reddit spacing back to cuckchan, little yid. I am as a god to you.

Sleep quality sucks if you go to bed high

Holy shit where you fucking kike?

nobody needs to buy bunk weed from jamaal when you can get it fucking anywhere else already, and for cheaper than the prices nigs charge. you're clueless.
also the 'bad laced weed' meme is untrue since its more expensive to cut weed with something than it is to sell it plainly. bullshit propaganda. just dont share a blunt with a a random crackhead looking nig on the street and youll never encounter laced pot in your life.

This hurts the big pharma jew, I'm ok with it.

jej

can you make one that has Auschwitz in those colors & palm trees & says "4/20 blaze it"

Finally I'll finally be able to stop spending money on weed and just grow a plant in my yard.

Attached: 525bb4b7410f07f83b9920cac5287d6e187a77477ad5379617d3467bec75c2d8.jpg (255x255, 17.81K)

Which is all bullshit. Enjoy having those funds go to fund Jamal moving into white neighborhoods.
archive.is/Sjpyd

What the fuck do you think Cali and Colorado have been doing? Their model works great even while the federal gov prevents them from letting them put their money in banks.
>You do realize that much of the tax revenue that is gleamed from this shit goes to welfare and (((affordable housing)))
Obviously you haven't been paying attention. Carson has absolutely gutted HUD.
For now. This will incentivize conservative, agriculture states to loosen up for hemp.
Who said they weren't? This is just the start of a policy of this magnitude. Fucking calm down.
Again, states set the age limits and CO and CA already have such laws in place that work fine because if they don't, they get shut the fuck down.

say what you will, I'm too old to care.
$80 BOGO 1/2 ounce

Didn't have to worry about the police or sheriff seizing my automobile though

Attached: 227682380705242.jpg (639x852, 98.68K)

Attached: Did I Ever Tell You My Favorite Color Is Blue.jpg (1125x1125, 1001.95K)

All y'all ought to be hanging from a tree branch.

Giving the revenue to those that will and have been causing trouble while still making sure decent people cannot grow and dispense since only certain vendors can but the people who will ignore such laws are the very last people you want to sell and dispense in the first place.
Which is why they are looking to use weed to send even more money to make up for getting shat on by Carson, as well as continue to utilize Obama-era bullshit to work loopholes.
That's a bold assumption that we have seen little evidence of.
Many of weed advocacy groups aren't and that's one of the problems.
And again, that means they will get their shit from Jamal and/or will sell it as well to others kids. the problem is that there is nothing being done to close-up the loopholes and stop the exploitation of it.

Your entire post, Chaim. Even as low budget a shill as you are I am repulsed by your lack of work ethic, your masters pay you to blend in better than this.

Your manlet ass couldn't reach a tree branch to hang me from.

I see you offering no real solutions. You talk as if you have one, but you really are just calling for some magic regulation to solve all the problems all at once. Forever moving the goal posts in hopes that no real solutions ever comes in fruition.
If you look at states that legalized, most of the weed money goes to education. An area that desperately needs money since our education in the states is horrible.
Letting states decide and work out those problems on an individual basis is much better than the federal government trying to impose an anti-weed policy across its entire jurisdiction from the top down.

Attached: 1523492000919.gif (480x270, 1.05M)

you make it seem like 100% of people are going to smoke pot and also do literally nothing with their lives within .1 seconds of a federal change in marijuana law.

the only degenerate thing in this world is being a follower of some internet meme instead of making your own choices in life.

I don't smoke weed, I actually don't like i tI did it for the novelty, yet I found it to be so much more mature. I am a advocate of personal responsibility. If I buy a bottle of single malt I can become a little angry, and IMHO weed is much less harmful than drinking Scotch in the evening after work.

As an advocate of NatSoc I honor my ancestors, I don't degenerate or disrespect my elders. I can tell you're not from around here with you Boomer Hate" this is why you fucking kikes glow in the dark.

You need to calm down, honestly. This has only just begun. There is a long stretch of policy to be made between Trump saying a thing and congress passing a bill.

That's just not true. You go try growing a field of tobacco in your yard. There's plant limits and personal use clauses in most places.

It goes into the hands of the growers and the distributors. In some states, that's regular people with a small farm, in others with heavy regulation it will go to the kikes unless we stop it.

Considering the work that MAPS is doing, and the fact that it already has been lifted for medical usage due to the Right to Try act, yeah, it's happening.

Bullshit. I've had insomnia since the military fucked things up for me years back, and I sleep fantastic with a few puffs and a good woman in my arms.

Oh yeah? How tall are you, midget? I'm 6'2".

Marijuana is a degenerate act, you nigger. It's something those with no self-control and extremely shallow spirituality use as depressants because they can't deal with their own problems themselves. And of course it's got the shitton of health problems and retardation that goes with it.

Attached: devils_cabbage.gif (917x1271, 106.06K)

Get fucked you filthy kike. That's not reddit spacing and not a fucking argument.

Wew. And I already commented on how to fix some of them but the very nature of deregulation without any checks creates a situation where it is easy for anyone to do throw a wrench in shit.

Some of it is going to fund school programs for public schools aka nigger programs.

This still gives power to major liberal municipalities who then can force their bullshit on the rest of the state. That is the issue places like Colorado is dealing with.

In Florida medical marijuana is like that, only available as a wax in vaporizers, an oil, as edibles, or in pill form…. no flowers, fucking childish, (((JEWISH))) and highly illegal so the police or sheriff can )))seize))) your automobile.

?

Thats an exaggeration on your behalf to serve your ends.
The reality is that more people WILL use weed, people we DON'T want being lulled into apathy and inaction, and it will likely become a sort of soma, esp. with the introduction of edibles.
You're being false if you try to pretend weed being legal wouldn't have major impact on the US in cultural/societal terms.

As so eone who did smoke weed for quite some time, and saw the effect is had, especially on young White men, I cannot disagree with you more.
Personal responsibility is just another term for hyperindividualism, which i despise.
Most normalfags are idiots to begin with, especially in this age, and most of the younger generations were not taught discipline or self-control, especially the women, so placing responsibility in their hands is retarded.

I have no interest in seeeing soviety degenerate further so pharma kikes can adjust their investment and rake in billions, as the White youth slips further into apathy and demoralized inaction while society lurches on toward Brazil.

These 2,400-year-old solid-gold bongs were used by Scythians for cannabis
thecannabist.co/2015/06/01/ancient-gold-bongs-scythians-opium-cannabis-russia/35617/
Herodotus reports that Scythians used cannabis, both to weave their clothing and to cleanse themselves in its smoke

Attached: 02e6144a9d1f6be4ad84e08624000fe2025c66e3bb375f8520c8ad50a0ffbffe.png (258x330, 46.27K)

Understandable but I've seen how hard this shit can fuck over a place and where the money is going. Move to a place that has weed legalized and follow the money. Call up the local office there and they will walk you through the tax code (if they are not full of it) and how that works and where it is going and see how hard you are getting fucked. Understand that the very same politicians and the very same corporations you deride are now being given more money with the same old goals they had in mind under the cover of deregulation. The whole thing is a terrible farce.

Below 6'5", why be alive?

Okay Molyneux, I made an argument and you called me an idiot without anything in return. Suck my ass, heeb. Get that Abrahamic tongue as deep as it'll go.

Attached: manlets.png (199x237, 2.41K)

Kill yourself. All you did was claim something when it wasn't and got mad when called out on it, all because you did not have an argument for the original issue. How very jewish of you.

at least in California a private citizen can grow up to 8 plants on their own property. That is the way it should go.

Color me shocked.

Nice meme you midget. You still haven't revealed your height.

You're right, there are personal use clauses. Someone doesn't need more than 1 or 2 plants unless they plan to grow to sell. What I mean is that someone can just add a few marijuana plants to an outside garden without having to worry someone is going to bust down their door because a green plant is in their backyard.

I didnt say youre not allowed to point out problems. I said youll never be satisified.
You honestly think no white kids go to public school? At least half the kids in public school right now are white. I dont see how funding public school sports is a bad things. Or paying for teachers who actually give a fuck about teaching kids.
And like I said, Colorado can deal with the problems they made by legalizing weed. That less shit cogging up the pipes of the federal government. Not all states are going to legalize. Not everyone is going to become a stoner. End the reefer madness.

at least they were free, and it was 2,400 years ago so it's doubtful 911 was available for you to complain about your neighbors too. I bet youre a cop, and federal grant money to enforce weeds dries up, and no more asset seizures of a joint in the ashtray, and a couple grams in some waitresses purse really pisses you off.

the single most retarded thing ive read all year.
there is also not a single true statement in your picture anywhere.

Nice ad hominem.

Prove me wrong, degenerate.

History revision only worked for you lot when it was your forebears doing it, you are a dysgenic disease of a people that is no longer capable of what you once were. A cursory reading of my posts would show this is nothing but a smokescreen. I am embarrassed on your behalf, little heeb, because I know you lack the capacity for shame.

Yeah.

I'm 6'5", how can you possibly need me to elaborate upon that when I implied to be shorter is to have no purpose? 6'2" and dumb is no way to be, little guy.

fake foto

Nice bullshit manlet.

You wear your envy on your sleeve.

Attached: smug anon.png (690x950, 317.87K)

Kekerino.
But here, you can look at this assuming you actually care. Its a nice list of a lot of the studies done surrounding medical marijuana. Including depression.

cannabis-med.org/english/studies.htm#_Toc514775556

Everyone on the internet is 6 feet 10 and fucking jacked.

lol

All these stinky weed lmaos coming in and praising how they can get their joints and suddenly complaining about it…

Beggars can't be choosers; if you want weed, you'll have to be patient.

Attached: gensokyo.jpg (1011x594, 137.33K)

(except for incels…)

It's way easier and faster to get weed than a handgun.

No I can't because that's just an old 4/20 meme

For example, most highschools have a dealer that can deliver weed in under 48 hours, but most highschools don't have a firearms dealer.

et tu

I realize that you don't need to believe me, but the delight of objective reality is that it need not be believed to be objective reality. I'm perfectly happy being disbelieved actually, when someone tells you you aren't who you are because they know they can't measure up it's only more wank for your ego, unless you're the person that doesn't measure up I suppose. I wouldn't know what that's like, why don't you tell me?

Gas yourself moshe.

With a guy smoking weed, it's gotta have it all. Maybe you could have an ambiguous larger blonde-haired guy wearing a suit, who has his back turned, and there's a definite vape cloud.

This is why anyone who invested in Canadian pot stocks is an idiot. The US industry will make them look like a guy selling cucumbers at the side of the road.

In other words, I'm not art direction, I'm just asking for something that strongly emphasizes the profane aka Adolf Hitler, gassing the kikes, this kind of fun thing.

I think leaving it to the states is a viable idea than just outright legalizing weed. But I still find weed to be disgusting and smelly, of poor social conduct and something associated with pop culture. Go ahead and praise weed, but weed will always be an intoxicating and smelly drug to me. That's just my opinion, the culture around it is equally to my dislike.

Weed isn't something I'm concerned about politically or scientifically. It's a fairly bad cultural epidemic, among other issues that are blatantly killing new generations. When it comes to talking smack about weed, I'm more concerned about separating light from darkness so to speak so other people know what accompanies the drug in the social realm of things.

It's a jewbot, look at how the structure completely changes when it was called out and the jew ended the script.

Attached: Tardmudic Apprentice.jpg (1024x640, 102.13K)

The supreme gentlemen has no need for height or muscles.

Its just kind of stupid to be flexing physical stats on an anonymous image board. I'm more inclined to believe you're the height you say you are but so is the other guy. Its a stupid pissing contest about height once you're above the 6 feet mark. Leave that squabbling for inches to the real manlets who feel like king of the dwarves at 5 feet 9.