Pan-American Ultra-Nationalists

I'm a Pan-American Ultra-Nationalist. Making this thread to talk to other redpilled folk as well as to answer questions to others interested.

FAQ (1)
>what is a Pan-American Ultra-Nationalist
Someone who wants to follow Alexander the Great's example in the American continent. From the gelid beaches of Argentina and Chile, to lands of Canada and Greenland, as well as all the countries in between; I really want to become the person whose name is written in history for unifying all the peoples there.

Human history is littered with examples of countries of countries starting very traditional but becoming degenerate as generations come and go, and I believe I have the solution for that sorrowful samsara. What we need to do is ensure there is always communication between all the peoples there, not just geographically (otherwise this new nation will be broken up), but also at a generational level (otherwise you end up with brats and whores).

Attached: 5264508ef23485bc17034f4cfaa12583555b1176006b0fae5a867e6c53580ab7.jpg (566x284 219.28 KB, 33.47K)

Ya'll niggas are still spics though.

-T.Fascist Spic

Fuck off you shit-dick sucking kike.

Fuck off you imperialist proto-Kike spic.

For this to pickup you must also embrace your Mestizo heritage. How the fuck are you going to neglect one-third of your population or of your DNA. This is some kike-level bullshit.

Attached: argentinawhite.png (860x684, 227.9K)

No.
Gas yourself.

SAGE

Unite the Celtic people worldwide.
RESURRECT GREATER GAUL

HISPANIC CULTURE IS CELTIC CULTURE
And there are plenty of non-hispanic-speaking Germaan people in SA.

Does not compute, America is no nation. America is a multikulti nightmare.
WHITE NATIONALISM IS THE ONLY NATIONALISM

Attached: Voelkerbrei.jpg (420x602, 89.82K)

blood > arbitrary geographical borders

If you are going to reply to OP's bait, make sure you sage! we have two dead kikes to make fun of today! OP is not White, White Pride Worldwide (except in spic land of course)

Attached: OP.jpg (854x570, 128.55K)

American is rightful German clay. Eat shit wasps.

Attached: man_in_the_high_castle-e1478969669463[1].jpg (911x111 55.36 KB, 12.75K)

I met a descendant of a Nazi top official while I was in Bolivia. I think OP might be onto something YUGE.

Attached: OP2.jpg (760x380, 152.05K)

Attached: 1456715101728.jpg (586x514, 188.48K)

Attached: dixie-union-jack.png (1000x632, 32.77K)

31.6%
Double your german numbers.

Attached: Bright slap.png (1600x1200, 226.51K)

You sold me into the idea. I'm now a Pan-American Ultra-Nationalist.

Nationalism that disregards genetics is not nationalism.

Nice! My father met a ww2 German veteran while he was in Bolivia a couple decades ago.

Anglos (burgers) can mix with Latinaryans

((( )))
NO MORE BROTHERS WARS!!!!!!

This. Breed the mutts into Mexicans. One less problem for white countries to deal with.

a OP fucking faggot

I see the future to be very bright.

There are simply too many people in the world, and a joke if you think we can take care of them all, uplifting them to western standards. Wither help everyone in the world or no one, or only a select few, a group you share common interests with, excluding everyone else. This is the only logical solution to running a country, murder the 'other' by offering no support.

I think OP going full Alexander the Great on the American continent is better.

Many esoteric immigrants I've met have German ancestry.

Forgot to mention some have swastikas

Look at my natural and organic dubs everybody!!!!!!!!

The final solution to the spic question:

- Ally with the white hispanic elites.
- Take over with brutal force and install a fascist regime.
- Genocide the worst of the Mestizo criminal scum males.
- Colonize the wombs of the better women.

In a few generations, the problem will be solved.

Sure absolutely. Slavs and other unamericans are welcome to further lower their racial value by breeding in such a way.

what does that even mean?
you have beaners, central americans, south americans and canadians in your organization?

Even on a local level these spics loathe the mesisubs. They've basically fucked their entire move to america.

Defeat a bunch of fellow white people civilizations and then die and not form an empire allowing the brown hordes to enter through the holes of these once great civilizations and racemix them away from their former greatness.

t. nigger from jewmerica

Those groups aren't english at all though and aren't. Germans are all the same ethnic group while WASPs and micks are entirely different.

This is complete autism.

Bullshit, the entire reason Hitler had to step in and force the racial scientists to shut up is because they were starting to sow discord by describing all the differences between the different German ethnic groups within Germany. He simply declared there were no differences.
Either you do the same with all the British groups, or you break back down all the German groups to their individual parts. You can't have it both ways, and then declare German supremacy over a land we of British blood created. Fuck off and build your Reich somewhere that you created instead of trying to take over what you were allowed to enter freely as long as you took our culture.

Stupid idea. There are racial, cultural, religious and linguistical differences.

correct

your racemixing plan is fucking retarded and you would def get night of long knived

this is obviously subversion. he's literally advocating the racial dilution of white americans. all of which are almost all at least 98% pure northern and central european descent

I'm going to abstain from all the kikery in this thread and second your position, user.

I agree with OP, but I also think we should include the United States. The US and Latin America share many commonalities in culture and history. But most of all I think America should STOP trying to be Europe. In fact, we should strive to be as far removed from European politics as possible. America is part of the NEW WORLD and we need to embrace this. Our closest partner both geographically and in trade, Mexico, is too fucking corrupt to talk hold any level of diplomacy. If Trump can make peace with Kim Jong Un then there's no reason he can't go to fucking Mexico right now, set their retarded corrupt government straight, and form tighter alliances. This is the only way to solve the immigration problem, because its the only way Mexico is going to hold their end of the deal and keep their own people from escaping.

Attached: Grabill_-_The_Cow_Boy-edit.jpg (2533x3223, 3.23M)