(((Gun Control)))

Well folks. I can tell all of you right now that I've realized some things. When it comes to people supporting (((gun control))), a pattern comes up all the time. The first ones who support it usually tend to be the modern liberals living in the blue states, and then next comes the Western European, Canadian, Australian and New Zealander normalfags if it's foreign support. When it's European normalfags who support (((gun control))), it's usually the Brits. When it's Australian normalfags, it's the ones in Melbourne. When it's Canadian normalfags, it's the ones who live in major cities.

The only argument the libtards from bue states have is that handguns, shotguns, smg's, AR-15's and other "assault rifles" are le ebil baby killers and the argument that foreign Western normalfags have is this: "The whole European continent combined has less gun violence than the whole US so therefore (((gun control))) works". Of course, if you tell any of them that the violence itself is actually a racial problem and not a gun problem they'll just scoff you off as either a "crazy" believer of "backwards racist pseudoscience" or use the "muh institutionalized racism" narrative.

Worst case scenario I've ever faced was me debating with some stock up bitch from Sydney saying that the 2nd Amendment and the US Constitution as a whole should be abolished because it was created by le ebil oppressive White male colonizers. I shit you not, she literally believed the Injuns had established a nation before Whitey came along and "stole" it. Not even the (((Marxists))) of old supported (((gun control))) because they think it oppresses the working class, modern Marxists don't support it either because they think it "oppresses" niggers and other shitskins because apparently all cops in the US are "racist White pigs". So what made libtards around the world so enamored by the Zionist idea?

I had my last straw when some faggot on 9cuck posted an infographic on first pic related based on how low handgun deaths are in other nations are compared to the US. The infographic actually mentioned Israel as a "good example" for (((gun control))). As if to say: "Hey goy. Why don't you disarm yourselves like us? We chosen people almost never shoot each other. You wouldn't want to disobey your Greatest Ally™, now would you? :^)". I wonder if the rate of gun deaths in Israel will change if the infographic would have included the countless Palestinian lives the IDF has killed?

So my question here is how did the kikes manage to establish (((gun control))) in Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and in almost every European nation and yet still struggle to repeal the 2nd Amendment completely? What's holding (((them))) back? Aren't (((they))) suppose to have absolute power over all Western nations? Can someone ITT please debunk first pic related?

Attached: (((gun control))) BTFO.png (1537x2048 66.42 KB, 2.07M)

Other urls found in this thread:

gunpolicy.org/firearms/region/australia
babel.hathitrust.org/cgi/pt?id=mdp.39015005397099;view=1up;seq=1;skin=mobile
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

JIDF in da house

>Aren't (((they))) suppose to have absolute power over all Western nations?

Suspicious post here.

Also your entire thread is STRAW MAN arguments.

Yeah, you're a jew. Full of dumb as fuck straw mans, demands for explanations of stupid shit.

>questioning why (((gun control))) is not the answer makes me JIDF

>So my question here is how did the kikes manage to establish (((gun control))) in Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and in almost every European nation and yet still struggle to repeal the 2nd Amendment completely?
Britcuckoldistan, Canada, Ausfaglia and NZ never gained independence via armed revolutions, the USA did. It's a very unique case.

>What's holding (((them))) back?
Basically all current gun owners and organizations. And even then they are always on the defensive, conceding these rich leftist kikes more and more (ie, the bump stock ban being the most recent case).

>Aren't (((they))) suppose to have absolute power over all Western nations?
The fact that ((((they)))) already manage to nullify a CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT in all of America's major cities isn't proof enough for you?

It's a retarded reframing of stats, see pic related.

Attached: 1522943150095.jpg (720x690, 37.82K)

It's not like the Jew ever has an agenda.

Just to make it clear for anyone that even brings up the gun control conversation. A right is not a privileged. I don't earn the privilege of being able to carry a firearm, I was born with the right.

Imagine if a large number of citizens were arguing to convict the siblings of a criminal for his/her wrongdoing? The absurdity of the proposition makes it seem irrelevant, but that is exactly what gun confiscation proponents are doing when they push to take guns out of law-abiding citizens hands.

Attached: TheJewsNews_noBoycott.PNG (1228x565, 61.47K)

I'm going to shoot tannerite with my ar-10 tomorrow. Going to shoot my buddies .50 too
Yee haw

The best way to shut them up is to use their form of argument against something they support dogmatically, for example, immigration.

Show that the rise of immigration corresponds to a rise in violent crime, a la racial breakdown of crime and its frequency.

Then conclude with "immigration control" and if they try to shut you down remind them about how if a SINGLE life could be saved by controlling immigration through laws, then it is morally right to do so.

Attached: marx_gun_control.jpg (449x491, 53.65K)

I don't know about that, user. The left and shitskins have already made it clear that any crime non-Whites do=dey dindu nuffin. Saying that mass non-White immigration correlates to higher crime and gun violence won't make them listen at all. They'll just assume it's "institutionalized racism" and it's still Whitey's fault.

Attached: All that jew can be.jpeg (484x252, 48.98K)

(((Karl Marx))) was a really weird case. He was one of those so-called "self-hating Jews" but in the end he had ties to the (((Rothschild))) family and was even funded by them as well. No matter what (((they))) are, (((they))) will always be subversive rats. Commies think (((gun control))) is oppressive but they don't want le ebil gnatzees to have firearms.

This.

That's what demographic charts, graphs are for. If they won't accept it then brow-beat them for denying facts.

Alternatively, turn their talking points against them and say that the rise of gun crime is due to "institutionalized" violence. In other words make the case that gun crime in America only exists because institutions teach young men to be violent towards one another and so the guns are not a factor in it.

The point is to always stay ahead of them by using their rhetoric and ideology against them.

And once you gain the upper hand, utterly humiliate them. A leftist's rhetoric is dependent on the crowd. The quicker you cut them off from it, the better.

Attached: 34e52d1a69606863854b2c291ffaebe7c6a6a5b5570d14974346e78b0f6d7ae2.png (774x809, 574.89K)

I hate to be a jerk user but the rate of gun ownership in Australia is not 0%, at last count it was 6.2% in 2005. Your main point still stands of course.

gunpolicy.org/firearms/region/australia

Marx just hated in general.

Bump.

>So my question here is how did the kikes manage to establish (((gun control))) in Canada, Australia, New Zealand,
Conservucks and their never ending falling into the trap of

They never understood that state is EVIL. Necessary, unavoidable but stil EVIL legitimatized bandit.

Attached: 135353145.jpg (850x400, 81.09K)

Its a philosophical mistake. Everything can be taken from you. If something needs armed men to defend it, it is not right, its privilege granted by this men to you.

Marx invented doublethink. So you should look at commie words in this context. Real life application of this quote by combat was disarming everyone but army and police but they are (((controlled by workers))) so its fine.

You don't say . . .

Also look up the Violence Policy Center. This organization is one of the biggest hidden hands in gun control.

The attached pdf teaches all the anti-gun organizations specific talking points and the vocabulary to use. This is the same verbiage the Parkland paid shill students are coached on.

Attached: jews-behind-gun-control.jpg (2832x3916, 1.75M)

Still don't know why Western European, Canadian, Australian, and New Zealander normalfags are enamored with the Zionist idea of (((gun control))). They arrogantly boast about the idea that enforcing (((gun control))) makes their countries "safer" than the US, when really the real problem here is the presence of niggers and shitskins being aorund in the nation. Once you take them all out, gun violence in the US will be almost completely non-existent. Whites and East Asians are the ones least likely to do any kind of crime in the US, in fact most cirme in America correlates to cities with majority nigger and shitskin populations.

i HAVE an edit for that one meme op

Attached: 1528051681192.jpg (804x1036 116.78 KB, 502.63K)

The majority of handgun deaths in the US is suicide. Since they are accessible its the method of choice. The rest are niggers and spics, gang violence.
If you get rid of spics and niggers, the homicide rate is on par with other white countries without guns.

Attached: us gun crime 2014.png (619x352, 8.13K)

Because the countries you mentioned don't have the demographics of the US. As soon as Linus the lib has to deal with shitskins raping his daughter and lowering his property values, he has to either flee his hellhole or try to rationalize his situation. Most libs flee just like Califags and white SA immigrants that left after the fall of apartheid. Eventually they have no where to run and are either chopped up or hardened by their experience.

My point is that these self-righteous libs online will disappear when their nation's and community's demographics look more like the USA's as a whole and racial violence becomes inescapable.

St Louis Missouri exemplifies this.

Attached: Stl Crime Stats.jpeg (2632x2348 103.41 KB, 708.12K)

State propaganda.

I live in the center of London and have two highly bloody illegal handguns and I'm not giving them up for anyone

That's great, user. I hope (((they))) won't take you down for it.

>The infographic actually mentioned Israel as a "good example" for (((gun control))). As if to say: "Hey goy. Why don't you disarm yourselves like us? We chosen people almost never shoot each other. You wouldn't want to disobey your Greatest Ally™, now would you? :^)".
Pissrael has mandatory conscription and servicemen can carry their rifles while off duty.

It's funny but I know for a fact that there's plenty of anti-white far-leftist soldiers/muhreens willing to kill any American who opposes leftism.

kekd

Kill all humans that wish to take away your means of protection

The right to keep and bear arms : report of the Subcommittee on the Constitution of the Committee on the Judiciary, United States Senate, Ninety-seventh Congress, second session.

>babel.hathitrust.org/cgi/pt?id=mdp.39015005397099;view=1up;seq=1;skin=mobile

Remember almost all gay laws are for U.S. citizens, not for people who are Citizens of a state. You can be a US citizen and a state citizen but there aren't that many because for all the arguing you do there's no basic research, like reading the law and supreme Court cases.

All gun restrictions are only going to be implemented by vote of the ppl in the states, the US government has affirmed the right under that Constitution but the states could change their Constitutions

Attached: 92d389de698725e21cd6caccedbcea3e68a70b202a3ccb31f3125dd34359b6b1.jpg (255x255, 14.55K)

The Czech Republic doesn't have much gun control, and yet their murder rates by firearms are very low. I wonder why that is? That's an example of how you can BTFO of Western European (((gun control))) advocates.

>So my question here is how did the kikes manage to establish (((gun control))) in Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and in almost every European nation and yet still struggle to repeal the 2nd Amendment completely? What's holding (((them))) back? Aren't (((they))) suppose to have absolute power over all Western nations?

One thing about the Jews is they have an obsessive autistic penchant for laws and legal things. Short of instigating a full-blown Bolshevik revolution, they have no choice but to abide (to a degree) to the Constitution and Bill of Rights. The only thing they can do is to try to convince the goyim with pilpul that the Second Amendment says something completely different than what it actually is. Luckily for us, this has massively backfired, even a good amount among the normies realize what the kikes say about the Second Amendment is bullshit. Even a good amount of liberals deep down know what they're peddling is bullshit, they just hope that the goyim are too stupid to even realize, but this is one area they keep failing on.

wait, seriously? when was that statistic drawn? I think its less than that now

I think that infographic was made in 2011-12 or something if I remember correctly. It could be just misleading, that's all.

I gave this answer in the last thread. It's (((American media))). The anti-gun stuff is all produced in the US and then it goes abroad every time there's a shooting. Your media is controlled by people with anti-gun agendas and it's what gets exported to the rest of the world. We don't see pro-gun stuff coming out of the US it's always the usual fuckwits like John Oliver, Colbert, the CNN talking heads etc. pushing the guns are evil propaganda. The normalfags all buy into it because they're a bunch of braindead normalfags. If you want the rest of the world to not be anti-gun you need to wrest the media away from these fucking kikes and start making pro-gun propaganda otherwise they'll fall for it every time.

Attached: guncontrol-advocates.png (800x490, 420K)

bump

Attached: the buyback it does nothing.png (2000x2849 8.43 MB, 1.16M)

How old is that cuckchan "typical gun control advocate" maymay anyway? I've seen non-burgers in 8/pol/ for quite some time and none of them support (((gun control))) at all. A whole lot of anons at cuck/pol/ are anti-gun nowadays.

>>So my question here is how did the kikes manage to establish (((gun control)))

By exploiting a tragedy. When there's fresh blood in the streets, the jew is most active. Just like a rat.

>>and yet still struggle to repeal the 2nd Amendment completely? What's holding (((them))) back?

300m+ guns belonging to people whose family fought and die for the right to have them.

First pic was accurate at the time. So what? Different places, different times. Stop talking to retards on social media.