A Letter from Bobby Fischer to Pal Benko (1979)

I’ve continued my studies of the Jewish World conspiracy. Just a month ago I read a book called Natures Eternal Religion by Ben Klassen … The book shows that Christianity itself is just a Jewish hoax and one more Jewish tool for their conquest of the world. It is completely out of harmony with the Eternal Laws of Nature. Well you should read the book – it explains everything – it’s about 500 pages. Unfortunately the author is an extreme racist and this somewhat spoils the book.

I carefully studied the “Protocols”. I think anyone who casually dismisses them a forgery, hoax, etc. is either kidding themselves, is ignorant of them or else may well be a hypocrite!

While the Christian world is distracted with wild prophecyies from the (Jewish) book of Revelations and is wasting their time looking for the “Man of Sin” or the “Anti-Christ” or the “666” man, etc. the Jews are quietly gobbling up the world. The fact that almost all American male babies are now having their genitals mutilated speaks for itself. It’s a known fact of history and the Old Testament that the Jews circumcize their slaves! According to the Nature’s Eternal Religion book there are actually 80 million Jews worldwide and 20 million here in the U.S.! One thing is for sure. They own this country lock stock and barrel! Of course they stole it so one can’t say they truly “own” it. With modern technology and science we should be living in a paradise on earth. People should probably live to be perhaps at least 150 and in perfect health. The Jew is behind the continued use of the death dealing auto with 50,000 fatalities per year, behind the completely corrupt murderous health and body destroying practices of our greedy doctors and dentists. Behind the fact that our passenger train service deteriorated and people are almost forced to risk their lives to fly here and there in the U.S. the only reason our standard of living has improved at all is because of modern technology. But relative to the Jew we are becoming poorer and more enslaved daily.
We both know in our sphere the Jews again have a death grip. Chess Life and Review under the editorship of the Jew Hochburg has become a slick low quality Jew rag. It is pro-Soviet Anti-American. Full of glib Jewish lies and negativity, with the usual sprinklings of Jewish fake pseudo “substitute” – optimism and triteness, insincerety hatred etc. They pay the writers peanuts not only to save money but to keep the players “in their places”. Of course Hochburg is just an agent of the A.C.F. and the A.C.F. is just a tool of the B’Nai Brith, which in turn is controlled by the wise men of the learned Elders of Zion etc. Some one called up a talk show in L.A. a few months ago and I thought he made an excellent point. He asked the talk show host “What would you say about a man who told you that although he’d been divorced five times each time the wife was to blame? You’d kind of wonder about his truthfulness wouldn’t you?

Well the Jews have been kicked out of countless countries and everytime they say the host country is to blame! The same caller also said Breznev is married to a Jewess. I think todays Soviet mock anti-Jewishness is a cover for Jew control there. Though they say Stalin was genuinely anti-Jewish. And this would explain why he has been denounced, his body taken out of the Masuleum etc.

The Jews are behind the revolution in Iran. Behind the China-Vietnam conflict. China felt forced to counter-attack in self-defense. Teng said some beautiful things about the “Polar Bear” (U.S.S.R.) while he was here didn’t he? I really wish while he was here he came right out and said what Red China had been saying for years namely that the U.S.A. and the U.S.S.R. are working together for world hegemony! That really would have been beautiful!!

Attached: bobbyFischer.jpg (900x750, 84.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2018-06-09/switzerland-about-create-new-banking-system
m.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZKGGtsC_-E
archive.org/details/WhiteMansBibleByBenKlassen
bitchute.com/video/2mW09gCGt5hh/
youtube.com/watch?v=744xvpHXXIE
patriot.dk/ravage.html
youtube.com/watch?v=cLU6oms0j4o
daemuk.ch/ebooks/nature-s-eternal-religion-ben-klassen-english-pdf-ebook.pdf
hooktube.com/watch?v=5FR08QtvapM
hooktube.com/watch?v=Bq8fFw-oV3w
hooktube.com/watch?v=muM7Uk40iRE
hooktube.com/watch?v=A6vtA5O5Ako
hooktube.com/watch?v=S7-9aVdOKy0
hooktube.com/watch?v=0Z996Ur3foY
hooktube.com/watch?v=3x6aOBqc9d0
hooktube.com/watch?v=_rulpyz1VOQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bobby Fischer was a fucking legend.
I feel bad for how that faggot Koizumi kicked him out of Japan in a rough manner. That faggot put a child tax in times of low birth-rates, and was Dubya's bitch in general.

nice

Fischer was /ourjew/

Attached: Oink Oink.png (959x707, 694.99K)

why

only jews take that (((CIA))) propaganda at face value

Attached: Bobby-Fischer-to-Encyclopaedia-Judaica.png (715x998, 51.97K)

He was ashkenazi, fam. Gotta say though I disagree with his views about Christianity. Christianity is the anti-jew. Although, at the same time I do agree that the kikes have managed to subvert it….there's a reason they call the Vatican the "New Babylon".

He was a mischling goy, never part of the tribe, and uncircumsized, the rumor about his father being a kike comes from a CIA "letter" with no evidence at all

IIRC he was an athiest born to orthodox jew parents. He was ethnically a jew, rasied like a jew, but he was not religiously a jew. Take that with a grain of salt as in my anthropology studies 20yrs ago I learned jews are what's called an "ethno-religious" group. They are both a race and a religion, and as such I don't know how much one could be trusted even after publicly denouncing their religious half.

I agree with this. Especially for non-Evangelical Lutherans.

Attached: Martin-Luther.jpg (960x540, 98.16K)

Yeah that sounds very plausible.

He should have included an enclosed photo.

Attached: 1b69811e53f11510297a988d893d191911911eaa34d4cd25252c2bc8b8eb84e9.png (615x451, 441.83K)

This bread deserves a bump.
Good to see fellow anons doing work and sharing their findings.
Trying to understand the mess that we call history is all worthless if we dont share it.
Even if its just a book that has a detailed arguments with proofs its a goldmine for us. We have to find ways to strike below the belt. They are not playing fairly so we cannot afford to abide their rules. Showing people that their biggest held belief is a twisted,, shortened, censored version of older myths with LIES and MISGUIDANCE. People have been withold from spiritual knowledge to reach new evolutionary steps by the jews. Nations got forced into it. Kings genocided the believers of ancient religions that could date back farther than our known history.
Remember: We cannot extend the information gathering forever. If there is a properly made book about it, use it instead. Always check sources though. You dont want to end up at the side of lies.
We had enough of "It was all real in my mind" level of brainwashed people.

Attached: image.jpeg (736x2446 730.88 KB, 389.8K)

The Military is responsible for circumcision more so than "Jews".

Explain please.

Trauma shock conditioning, perhaps?

zerohedge.com/news/2018-06-09/switzerland-about-create-new-banking-system

Being wise to the JQ for nearly a decade, I've somehow never looked into Mr. Fischer until recently. Funnily enough, it wasn't anything on the boards that sparked my interest in him, but my newfound appreciation for chess. If you take up an interest in chess you will inevitably be exposed to Bobby "Checkmate Your Ethnostate" Fischer. I've been studying his games and the man is undoubtedly a legend of legends; an artist even. When I learned that he was openly anti-kike you can imagine my elation since I was already worshiping him as a god from his mastery of and dedication to chess alone. The man was so fucking skilled that even though he was an evil nazi antisemite, people are forced to study his moves and suck his dick to this very day. Anyone else would have been relegated to the dustbin of history for openly espousing the same beliefs, but his legacy will live on eternally to spite these parasites until chess is forgotten.

Attached: fb456ddcbd0a99fd07689f9a52749e6fdf28926eefe683bba82d2e5d4230cc00.png (893x500, 440.85K)

You are absolutely and completely fucking retarded.

did you see this thread?

lolwat

Fuck this vampire Jew looking aitist, what about the book he references? Holy shit I am 5 pages in and it's incredible.

Source?

You mean to say he is a racial Jew, all that matters. Well his face points to it. But do you have e a source?

Main problem this goy has is that he takes some true interest pilpul of a certain group and substitutes it as a matter for all of geopolitics etc.
Basically like trying to explain a geocentric worldview.

So what bobby boy here has is mainly a hyperfocus on a certain "game" that he directly translates from his chess experience because that is how his brain works.

Still a better player than Donald Trump.

The Jews have been pushing genital mutilation to goyisch doctors for the last three centuries, so even though mostly gentile doctors did the deed, it all began with the Jews (who also owned the companies that built the medical tools necessary for the procedure). Many of these (((educated))) doctors joined the military and forced it on soldiers during inspection. Many also got it done in France or after the war ended and they were still in Europe. This is a common trope in memoir literature, perhaps it was a form of memetic Judaizing of the soldiers. Anyways, they could be court martialed if they refused at inspection, so out of bottled up ressentiment they forced it on their Boomer kids. The history of Anglo circumcision is fascinating, but not the point here.
The point is that he claims to be intact and yet his mother was an Eastern European Jew and his father was likely another Jew by the name of Nemenyi. He was born in Chicago in 1943 after his mother fled Germany, so maybe it was intentional. Many Soviet and German Jews born during that time weren't cut because of anti-Semitic sentiment. Either way, it's clear he hated his own people and in his writings he brings up genital mutilation frequently, so perhaps he used his intact state as a way of distancing himself from the rest of the Tribe. Or he was cut at birth and tugged himself a foreskin for the same reason, to distance himself from his people.

Attached: p47lc9FPMK1x65palo3_1280.png (1280x934, 1.01M)

No such thing.

Attached: Eduard Gans - Baptisim, nor even....jpg (3190x2278 250.08 KB, 411.67K)

Here's this guy klassen's commandments as given by his legacy church followers.

I. It is the avowed duty and holy responsibility of each generation to assure and secure for all time the existence of the White Race upon the face of this planet.

II. Be fruitful and multiply. Do your part in helping to populate the world with your own kind. It is our sacred goal to populate the lands of this earth with White people exclusively.

III. Remember that the inferior colored races are our deadly enemies, and the most dangerous of all is the Jewish race. It is our immediate objective to relentlessly expand the White Race, and keep shrinking our enemies.

IV. The guiding principle of all your actions shall be: What is best for the White Race?

V. You shall keep your race pure. Pollution of the White Race is a heinous crime against Nature and against your own race.

VI. Your first loyalty belongs to the White Race.

VII. Show preferential treatment in business dealings with members of your own race. Phase out all dealings with Jews as soon as possible. Do not employ niggers or other coloreds. Have social contacts only with members of your own racial family.

VIII. Destroy and banish all Jewish thought and influence from society. Work hard to bring about a White World as soon as possible.

IX. Work and creativity are our genius. We regard work as a noble pursuit and our willingness to work a blessing to our race.

X. Decide in early youth that during your lifetime you will make at least one major lasting contribution to the White Race.

XI. Uphold the honor of your race at all time.

XII. It is our duty and our privilege to further Nature’s plan by striving towards the advancement and improvement of our future generations.

XIII. You shall honor, protect and venerate the sanctity of the family unit, and hold it sacred. It is the present link in the long golden chain of our White Race.

XIV. Throughout your life you shall faithfully uphold our pivotal creed of Blood, Soil and Honor. Practice it diligently, for it is the heart of our faith.

XV. As a proud member of the White Race, think and act positively, be courageous, confident and aggressive. Utilize constructively your creativity ability.

XVI. We, the Racial Comrades of the White Race, are determined to regain complete and unconditional control of our own destiny.

Listening to an interview with him on Tom metzgers old show, he seems the real deal. Excellent outlook on spirituality to me: base it on race, fuck all the semitic mystical bullshit. Many would agree here but few can resist getting into /x/ tier demon garbage, he offers a pretty good framework to never think about it again. Old hat to some, but good to hear nonetheless.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZKGGtsC_-E

The Zeitgeist films were made by commies for disinformation. Parts two and three clearly had a team behind them and large budgets.

According to E. Michael Jones, most Christian churches were actually clandestine Mithra cults skirting the mandatory worship of kike on a stick by putting crosses outside. Zeitgeist did the typical inversion of reality by saying Mithra cults were foreign and evolved into Christianity.

I like the klassen's view that Christianity is unnecessary and dumb, and leave s it at that.

Is there a reason you want to believe Jew genes are stronger than aryan genes?

This is interesting.
I hadn't heard of it before and am wondering why not.

Found and posted his White Man's Bible.
Link if anyone wants a different format:
archive.org/details/WhiteMansBibleByBenKlassen

Right off the bat, I don't care for the newspeak like racial holy war becoming Rahowa. Not sure why but it rubs me the wrong way.
Also, that logo needs some work.
pic related

Attached: Church_Of_The_Creator©_Dove-Star_Seal_Logo.jpeg (320x311, 19.56K)

One thing is indisputable; he despised (((them))) and was openly vocal about it, more than most people would ever dare be. He woke up in the morning hating them and had no qualms whatsoever about saying why.

HOW TO RID WORLD OF PIMPLE JEW
0. Wash face twice a day.
1. Pop all white and black heads
2. Use hot water to open and clean pores.
3. Use cold water to close and soothe pores.
4. Pat face dry with soft cotton towel.
5. Get bitches.

Washing is good but soaking is best.
Hot water releases heat-shock proteins.
Cold water releases cold-shock proteins.
Both make you feel good and help repair the body.
Do not touch or pick at face throughout the day.
See results in a month or less.
Clear face in six months to a year.
Never really comes back.

Very nice. It's good to see someone reading a good book.

So that's why, "there is no jew nor gentile," is a major part of it. And how Saul of Tarsus was instrumental in teaching his fellow christians who at the time of his involvement were all jewish, how to convert gentiles (non-jews). And how after christianity spread throughout europe the jews did too.

Your next move is to post the image of how many times jews were expelled throughout history. While an useful image to show how despised they are, the missing point is that you can't constantly be expelling a jew if they were never let back in. And the first time they were let into europe was after christianity took over.

Calling something the new babylon goes back to Revelations. It's the same mentality a jew will scream its annudah shoah. When the writer of revelations was kvetching about rome, he was alluding to how the jews of the past would kvetch about babylon.

wiki lied about the logo
actual one was better

Also… after watching the jewtube video with Klassen, I noticed more videos from the 70s and 80s talking about race the same way we do… and there was Rockwell before them.
But, we're not any closer to any stated goals than they were 40-60 years ago. We're almost certainly farther.

We're great at sitting around talking but when do we act?

Attached: Creator_logo_black.jpg (278x279, 37.58K)

It's unnerving to see old art depicting semitic influence. I don't totally hate christianity, but I was raised christian and many things I was taught growing up led to me letting people walk all over me and me somehow thinking it's a virtue There's still things I'm undoing from my childhood programming. I just don't trust it. We are told to worship jewish deities, to hold on to jewish ideals. I think we were better off back in Greece and Rome.

Attached: the-temptation-of-jesus.jpg (709x679, 144.14K)

We need another Rockwell-tier leader. That honestly could have come out of Creativity with Matt Hale, which is why the kikes framed him.

Attached: 1448089415345[1].webm (720x480, 4.61M)

Because he's upset people say his religion of dead jew worship is wrong

A famous Christian theologian once told me "The Protocols are a confirmed forgery and every serious scholar knows this. But it perfectly describes what Jews are actually doing."

Apparently you learned nothing

Attached: 1523448882250.jpg (650x900, 169.71K)

I absolutely understand what you are talking about. This certainly isn't mentioned enough and one of the main reasons why is because people don't see through the facade of pretending to be virtuous. Christian virtue signaling, probably one of the only ways to describe it, is a method of spreading weakness. This is something that deluded cucks from Zig Forums simultaneously acknowledge and deny.

To add onto my previous point and incorporate this, the jewish ideal of being meek is what the average Zig Forums denies and then tries to own at the same time. There's a popular and hilariously invalid screencap where Zig Forums believed they had once and for all reinterpreted meek to the point where they could own it and not sound like pathetic cucks. To break it down succinctly, meek was redefined to mean exactly what they wanted it to sound like, being obsessed with appearing virtuous but minus the outlook of being a pussy.

The part they were sorely glancing pass was that that is inherently deceptive. It also confirms the method of jewish appearances, pretending to be vulnerable but also to be scheming. The companion to this is their obsession with yet again simultaneously denying but also wanting to own turn the other cheek. Again, Zig Forums has another screencap that represents their exhaustive attempts to reinterpret it, but it also follows the exact pattern. Even within their own explanation, they glanced past the part where roman guards were being deceived and the jews reacted by turning the other cheek as a front, so they could plot another day.

The most important takeaway is that these ended up being used on whites as Zig Forums tries to cover up, to make christians as cucked and as "sheep" so that they are obsessed with kindness to the point where it's fake and thus an easy target for others to prey upon. The sheep/lamb symbol is probably their next project in mental gymnastics when the meaning is so overt and repeated as the obvious sacrificial animal that it's hilarious just to wonder what they'll come up with.

tl;dr:
The jewish ideal of pretending to be weak so you could backstab later was modified for non-jews so that the later christians would be programmed to be weak so they could be easier to take advantage of.

I agree with you in both points. As an aside I watched him on Dick Cavett and his countenance was that of an athlete in every way. If Evola's thesis was ever in evidence as one possessing a race of the spirit it was Bobby. He had an Aryan persona.

I didn't but it's a quality OP.

There's a reason they want it gone, man. Rome vs Jerusalem. Pogroms, diasporas. Interest free lending.

No source on him being ashkenazi. One of those things I've taken for granted after hearing it over the years everytime he's brought up. Like said he was probly a mischling.

The no jew nor gentile thing was from a letter written by Paul to some early Christian communities and is included in the New Testament. It was his way of denouncing the old covenant where the jews proclaimed to be chosen. This is an example of something that's used out of context, even by self proclaimed Christians, and they end up with these extreme egalitarian beliefs based on a single sentence from a fucking letter written by Paul the Apostle. Also they were expelled because of Christian ideals, not in spite of them.
Pic related.

Attached: EyeOfProvidence.jpg (720x726, 691.54K)

Kill yourself, kike.

No mention if they heard the dude actually try to solicit a murder though. Although we have this happen anyway:

Top fucking kek

It was his way of instructing his fellow jews on how to convert non-jews to christianity. He doesn't leave off there. He is explicitly talking about conversion. There's no confusion or mixup here. You yourself talk about christians getting that wrong but the reality is that everyone overlooks that because people in the past were rarely redpilled on the jews so the idea that you're listening to them plot against whites is alien.

me too
I hate to say it but honestly even Islam is a better religion for Whites

bitchute.com/video/2mW09gCGt5hh/ HELP FREE MATT HALE (PRO-WHITE ACTIVIST WHO WAS ENTRAPPED BY THE ADL) WHO WAS SENTENCED TO 40 YEARS!

This is the only clip that exists of Free Matt Hale. The last one was removed from YouTube. I uploaded it on BitChute since JewTube will just censor it again.

Also, Daily reminder that Patrick Little is a (((Christian))), he admits it himself here: youtube.com/watch?v=744xvpHXXIE

Arguments against Christinsanity:

A real case against the Jews
patriot.dk/ravage.html Seriously, read it.

youtube.com/watch?v=cLU6oms0j4o The Synagogue of Satan-Myth Debunked

Nature's Eternal Religion: daemuk.ch/ebooks/nature-s-eternal-religion-ben-klassen-english-pdf-ebook.pdf

I don't feel there is a point to changing Christcucks' minds since they are shills anyway 98% of the time. If Natures Eternal Religion doesn't change your mind, nor Marcus Eli Ravage's confession, your IQ is simply too low to get it, or you suffer from some form of retardation, bias, cognitive dissonance or motive. Anyway, I hope I'm wrong about Patrick and that he just doesn't know better than to follow a dead kike on a stick. I posted to him on GAB.AI the book "Natures Eternal Religion" (which will tell you in great detail why Christianity is a Jewish weapon) and told him Christianity is a mental illness and I won't support him until he repudiates it. He didn't answer. Maybe he is busy or didn't read my message, maybe not. Either way, I will never trust a Christian.

I am so happy to see positive mention of Nature's Eternal Religion and Creativity here. I have been on Voat.co for the last few months and the amount of Cuckstianity-shilling there is unprecedented. The Jews and shills are hard at work shilling this fucking poison religion as usual and pretend they hate it.

THEY WANT YOU AS CHRISTIANS. Why is it always Christians who do things like Patrick Little does? I can guarantee you that it's because of him shilling Christianity that he hasn't been neutralized yet.

Attached: Imagine a world without Israel.jpg (455x437, 41.46K)

Kys jew nigger. Nature's law is religion, it says you're on the chopping block.

In response to the kikes saying they are special "chosen people". Just like those things are a major part of it:

What a damning claim, user. Judaism and Christianity necessarily conflict with each other. The religions don't even worship the same God. They worship the demi-urge and think that Jesus is boiling in excrement.

It's not a coincidence that anti-semitism disseminated throughout Europe alongside with Christianity. You buttfucking pagans are so busy scrambling looking for a place to dig in that you don't realize we already have one. Pic related.

Attached: 1520215949063.png (520x318 144.38 KB, 56.74K)

Too smart to waste his time playing that wasteful game called chess

Just smart enough to start fucking up kikes plans and bringing them up to the light

For what it's worth, in this much more recent clip, Fischer said:

>Maybe it should be in the millions should be executed. But all the rest, all the other tens of millions should go to re-education camps. Kind of like they did in Red China, until they learn something so they accept Christ and decency. Admit the error of their ways.

He was also buried in a Christian cemetery behind a church.

The criticism of Christianity as an existing, now indeed defiled and corrupt institution is not at all necessarily refutation of Christ.

Attached: Apostle Paul's Redpill.jpg (576x413, 541.1K)

Nu-Christianity is nothing more than crypto-Cucktholicism.
The Great Ivory Synagogue of Satan is the Vatican of the 21th century, which is the crystallization of 1200 years of talmudic infiltration.
Most of the original verses of the bible were either removed or mutilated during these 1200 years, the bible was turned in a text full of incoherence and masochistic, false pacifism.

New Testament, original verse:
"Peter hesitated and said" what should I do in the case I get slapped on the cheek? "And the High Teacher straightened up from the stone on which he was sitting and looking at him deep in his eyes, with which Peter shuddered in body and soul, he said: "Would you allow yourself to be slapped on the other? … Would you surrender to the mockery and the groping of the people? … How do you ask such a thing having a sword as big as my Graal? "

New Testament, roughly the (((revised))) version which split into other versions:
"But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also."

Quite the difference, if I say so myself.

Attached: Rothschild meets the Pope.png (407x466 43.65 KB, 58.78K)

Can I have a source on the New Testament original quote? I'm trying to learn.

The synagogue of satan is an old way of saying that you don't worship a jewish deity. Satan is used as a misnomer, a catchall term for non-jew deity. Satan = Saturn

The exact context is thus:

That's not a very genuine thing to do or say.

The Nu-Christianity you're upset about was designed with white converts in mind. And yet the original bew testament has a fag-enabling jesus. The context of healing a fag couple was altered. The tradeoff is clear:

look at his fucking face you braindead retard, can you not recognize a jew when you see one?

who gives a shit if they're anti-jew when their entire morality is a semitic creation utilized to usurp and destroy stronk pagan europe?

Attached: ns paganism.jpg (1200x716 83.76 KB, 670.13K)

That follows, and christuckery is poison.

Google what Pagan translates into cringelord

were you intentionally to prove my point for me?
christianity is kiked, always has been, always will be.

Attached: christianity was invented by kikes and jesus was a jew.png (760x438 109.38 KB, 47.49K)

I hope you copy-pasted this load of jewish bullshit, because the thought of you typing all this obvious D&C retardation is too funny.

WHY IS WAS THE OLD MISSILE THREAD JUST DELETED? WHY IS IT NOT ALLOWED ON 4CHAN. WHY IS THERE CENSORSHIP HERE?
WHY IS WAS THE OLD MISSILE THREAD JUST DELETED? WHY IS IT NOT ALLOWED ON 4CHAN. WHY IS THERE CENSORSHIP HERE?

May I have the source on the original quote?

Whatever it was once makes no difference to what it is today. Christianity is a nigger loving, kike defending, open borders poz party that is causing numerous problems for white people. I think you'll find catholics responsible for a lot of money pouring into that eternal shit hole, africa. And let's not forget about the chinks pouring in through every fucking crack like the soulless insects they are. Christianity has failed on a social/ethnic level for whites.
The proof is in the pudding.

That first image has been disprove soo many times, it was even on some erroneous comedy show on tv.

Jesus vs. Horus hooktube.com/watch?v=5FR08QtvapM
Jesus vs. Dionysus hooktube.com/watch?v=Bq8fFw-oV3w
Jesus vs. Mithra hooktube.com/watch?v=muM7Uk40iRE
Jesus vs. Krishna hooktube.com/watch?v=A6vtA5O5Ako
Jesus vs. Attis hooktube.com/watch?v=S7-9aVdOKy0
Jesus vs Osiris hooktube.com/watch?v=0Z996Ur3foY
Jesus vs. Zoroaster hooktube.com/watch?v=3x6aOBqc9d0
Jesus vs. Buddha hooktube.com/watch?v=_rulpyz1VOQ

Attached: 993b807a59d2e02fe9f36eaf55aaf27d5247fabcf1dae37689f3cbcac4bd98ff.jpg (1032x1154, 479.29K)

wow, you guys are stull using Galatians 3:28 as leftist 'equality' when it's about conversion. It's like i've gone back into time to 3-4 years ago and we're still having the same shitty D&C shill arguments.