Becoming The New Normalfags

Anybody else been noticing Zig Forums is becoming the norm more and more every day? I used to have to put in a lot of effort redpilling people, now when I drop redpills they usually just agree as if they already know. It's a good feeling honestly, though I do kind of miss some of the edge that redpilling had, but now it's become a more open and accepted thing. I see people way less as NPC's than people who are just trying to make it and survive.

I used to be a depressed neet, but now I've cut my hair, dress respectably, and am working towards a fulfilling and financially successful career. I understand the game of normalcy much better than I used to. It's not about submitting to the herd, but rather working with it and guiding it's future. I used to despise normies, but now I find living a traditionally normal life can be quite fulfilling. Who else /normalfag/ here?

Attached: 82c960278cd54cf3aef71e9d98b18cbc.jpg (935x701, 108.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/9izZR
nexchan.org/pol/
8ch.net/polk/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's nowhere near normalfag level. Normalfags get triggered just for saying 'fag'.

The PC virus still lingers, but it gets weaker every day. I hear people unironically using the words "nigger" and "fucking jews" way more than I ever did, except for here.

Yes. We're winning.

Or maybe the (((Redpills))) are no longer redpills. Redpills aren't easy to swallow. When normalfags don't resist your redpills, you aren't deep enough.

So it's time for full 14/88?

Attached: 1b9671edc8002c7cdecb50a47ae08829f58b81129776ad690641e4093477d926.png (512x1024, 954.72K)

Anything less would be C I V I C.

Attached: 2b6b4ede30a06fca4fdefb0b13d39c084063ff0f8aa4d18a468ef64fba9e292e.jpg (600x776, 79.71K)

Normalfaggotry isn't quite what you might think it is. It's that exact difference you mentioned, actually:
Normalfags are those who want to be normal, and will do anything to do as such - thus, they will often submit to the herd in order to be accepted. They're willing cattle, usually out of desperation for acceptance. Normalfags can either be relatively "normal" or still be outliers. A good example of the latter is what became of /r9k/ and the entirety of the "incel" group- a bunch of beta, whiny faggots who pine over women and want to change themselves at every turn for the sake of finding a mate, or become bitter and hate women due to their own failings. These people are the epitome of normalfags.

To be actually normal, though? It's just being yourself, without being a degenerate shitheap. Keeping a stable foundation, sticking to principles, and all around being balanced and level headed. More importantly, it's sticking to a sense of order - so there's no "universal" normalcy, but certainly doesn't involve constantly rebelling and fighting against something (which is the defining trait of leftism).

Nigger are you retarded?

My unscientific studies have pinpointed that 2015 was the year (((PC))) hit its peak and the pendulum has been swinging back since. Screencap this post:

WE WILL HAVE AN OPENLY FASCIST GOVERNMENT IN EUROPE WITHIN 5 YEARS.

Oh, you misunderstand - it isn't that we "shouldn't" fight against a literal conspiracy, it's that it's not fucking normal to have to do so because said conspiracy shouldn't even exist.

To clarify, any sane and normal person would fight to retain order. It's just that it's not a defining trait, per se. Once peace is attained, peace is maintained - unlike leftism, which has to invent enemies just to exist due to its inherent juxtaposing structure.

It would bring tears of joy to my eyes user
I want nothing less than hitler
*sieg heil*

Ah, indeed user, well we are talking about becoming normalfags
Don't forget surviving the conflict first and triumphing over the enemy
I am fully white pilled that we will free the west but we shouldn't expect
To do the work for us

Attached: smug hitler.gif (255x204, 569.08K)

The normalfags are dumb when they think that 2016 was the worst year when it was clearly 2015.

2016 was breddy bad man

Attached: 2016pozinreview.webm (640x360, 11.49M)

Once Trump won people realized that what the TV tells them isn't always right. If the TV said you were racist for being anti-immigration then you know you aren't racist because the TV is just wrong.

Where the fuck does OP go? As long as jews control the media it will never be anything but a minor internet thing.

Everywhere, user - driving to work, hanging with buddies, spending time with family. People who I once thought were total normies were now telling me how pissed they are that black people are leeching off all the social welfare.

No, it isn't. You just never leave this board so your bias is under constant confirmation.

god this fucking video right here. i am so sick and fucking tired of these folk loving fucking wannabe hippie leftists, who are truly tyrannical pieces of kike shit, using this stupid indie bullshit to cover that disgusting kike facade of theirs. I'm tired of them constantly bashing anything regarding a free market, yet absolutely swallowing down the cock of big media and conglomerates that push their anti-white agenda.

I am so fucking ready for hell fire on earth it's insane.

Attached: 1458405829101.jpg (235x215, 11.26K)

They say the same things we say but still act like NPCs act.

People who follow the liberal doctrine need feel-good videos and anti-depressants to get through life. It isn't a surprise that those who have a moment of clarity end up killing themselves.

Can't say this is wrong. NPC pilled

Not quite. It's the other way around - world becomes more and more radicalized, so politics and politically incorrect opinions, and discussions (including the questioning of old ideas) become mainstream.

tl;dr: normal world becomes Zig Forums

Since my high school days, normies have always said nigger and had their share of jew jokes when they are the only ones are around but then turn around and muh back friend and jew friend.
t.gen x

*snap*

Are you incel?

My buddy started talking about the Rothchilds the other day.

But no, when do you ever hear normalfags talking about Alfred Rosenberg or Richard Darre.

This means that you need to head to new territory. Target hippies, newagers, and small niche communities.

In the many different places I would hear discussions of opinion regarding politics, PC culture, society standings, whatever. The shift has been generally right, or away from liberal identity politics and all that it encompasses.
all signs point towards real knowledge, non-mainstream media opinions are stronger, people realizing random websites may be compromised or outright lying to their readers.
More then 5 people in the past month and a half have asked 'hey you're a computer nerd person have you heard of this other /pol website' my response has been the same every time.
yes, lurk more faggot

Attached: yes_we_are_receiving_you.jpg (1024x640, 118.83K)

It's happening. Slowly, but steadily. People are circumspect about it, the social taboo is strong so you have to feel each other out by dropping little hints at first, but there are more and more of us every day.

What I find interesting is looking at comments on youtube videos. Every time I see some leftist propaganda tripe, it seems like it's 80% negative comments these days, even many outright naming the Jew. This doesn't appear to to be from organized raids - I think it's organic.

No, Zig Forums is becoming more and more Republican

Attached: 1440041067492.png (347x334, 187.5K)

Here, see this operation from last summer. archive.fo/9izZR This is an example of how to reach new groups.

Attached: 853cf9d8e3e400f913db2326a5d0ed40.jpg (960x960 9.96 KB, 1.5M)

Saved.

Those few months between the election and the inauguration were weird, when people were trying to adjust to the new reality.

Oh god I remember that cancerfest

What you are seeing is an overall underestimation of whites.
(((They))) picked up pace, exponentially so, believing that generations of brainwashing through (((schools))) was completely effective. However, it wasn't as effective as (((they))) believed.
People see the rapid change, disagree with elements of it, connect the obvious dots and go searching for answers which either leads them here, with a wealth of information, or drawing their own conclusions from the obvious.
Kikes in the news, media, schools, governments, openly calling for "multiculturalism" and trannies on every corner…..
What was once hard to believe and morally taboo has become obvious and blatant. This is why (((they))) have a history of being the "victim". Of removal. (((They))) underestimate everyone and keep selling snake oil without leaving town promptly afterwards. So history repeats.
That doesn't mean that everyone is coming around to the truth, nor does it mean everyone will. But enough are and will, because (((they))) will continue to escalate. Especially in the face of people rejecting.
The jew will always underestimate the intelligence, willpower and abilities of others because they honestly believe that they are far smarter and superior than the goyim and don't have patience. They always escalate and they always underestimate.

It's only just begun

Attached: 1509915493.gif (350x180, 528.96K)

The American Revolution was fought with 30% of the colony population taking a side. 70% may have had leanings, but waited out until the victory.

Also, if someone has information, I read a sociological post that it takes 10% to initiate a change that can take hold. Anyone have that screen cap or source? I can't find it on search.

That's not what a redpill is m8. The redpill is truth in it's unfiltered, purest form. Whether or not it's difficult to swallow is, honestly, secondary. Some truths are much easier to swallow than others. But the fact that certain truths are easier for people to openly take as opposed to how it was 10 years ago is a sign that the collective efforts of anons are panning out. The seeds sewn in earnest are now bearing fruit.

Attached: 23cade5af9c763a307125e461c21fc99a3546171aa02bf5c88e0bf1922cd5e22.png (240x300, 84.41K)

Yeah I'd agree. In a matter of six months I've met two Zig Forumsacks IRL and myself and many friends will openly discuss the Jewish Question, mass migration and Third Position philosophy in restaurants and parks, amongst the public with no fear. We're definitely winning in the realm of people 105 IQ and higher

Attached: 1ed.jpg (680x497, 82.08K)

A lot of "everyone is PC" mindset is actually pushed by the media to appeal to the masses that follow the crowd. Unless you are in some hipster middle-range lifestyle liberal infested area, most people do not agree with the general PC culture.

Attached: 1516311618887.png (889x613, 585.12K)

The conversation has changed. (((They))) pushed race to the forefront assuming whites across the planet would bow to whatever insane bullshit propaganda they pushed. Half did, half didn't. The half that did are starting to see the error in their ways because of how (((they))) are attacking the ones who didn't.
The muh poor rapefugees sentiment is all but gone and now people are seeing them for the subhuman trash they really are. You would think these kikes would start shipping a few women per boat just to keep up appearances instead of 20-30 year old nogs that look like they crawled out of the jungle less than an hour ago but of course they're greedy kikes.
To top it all off they changed the narrative to muh poor economic & climate rapefugees and now everybody sees their bullshit agenda. Waking up to the fact that there 1.6 billion nogs eager to rape their entire civilization.

Yes. Now if we can only get them to PUT THEIR FUCKING PHONES AWAY then maybe we can finally get some rest.

lol

(((They))) also seem to forget what happens when whites have nothing left to hold on to. Had they kept everyone happy and replaced over time people wouldn't have even noticed but the need to rub it in peoples faces will be their undoing.

The 10% is just disinformation to make (((their))) job easier. To rally their pets, whether faggots or immigrants, in to becoming more vocal so that they can hopefully drown out the rest. The thing about jewish lies is they require a simple black and white viewpoint and stand no questioning and to escalate without patience.
However, that doesn't make sense in any scenario. In (((democracy))) 10% would theoretically not have the power of vote.
In revolt 10% could take over or accomplish nothing because it isn't specified whether that 10% is willing to do what is required for change.
You know what 10% can do easily, however? Become loud enough, be bussed around, be repeatedly cited to appear as 90%. 10% can be loud enough for people to believe that they are larger and honestly believe that, while actually being the majority, they are the minority now.
That requires subversion of the media, the government and the destruction of the community. All things that are well in place.
In reality, 1% willing to go further than 99% could enforce change, or 99% that are aware of their majority could. There is no set percentage, only will and knowledge.

Ya the US is in a world of hurt with deporting illegals and that never to be built southern wall.

No I think you're finally talking to people and they are mostly normal, everyone just tolerates these trannies and homo parades. Most normal people are dumb because of ignorance and brainwashing but they're not retarded, if you stopped being under the control of nwo and become normal enough to talk to people who have no idea about this stuff then you might be able to help wake some normies up. I do that at my work because I have 3 raging Hillary/Bernie supporters and the rest understand that shits retarded but they don't know about all the conspiracy and treason. I even have to slowly introduce concepts to humanize them like asking why and where law comes from. It's been 2 years but these are chicks I'm talking to so if they were dudes they might know how 14th amendment works and citizenship of state and US citizen but they aren't ready by a long shot

Attached: 1527971844099m.jpg (1024x538, 52.4K)

Actually it was something like 3% who fought, 30% who were in favor of the revolution, 30% who were loyalists who'd largely get banished to Canada and a remainder who didn't really care who they paid their taxes to. Determined minorities are what make history, masses are too heavy to rise up.

it's more of a curse than a blessing i feel

True my boomer grandma that cucks for israel can be a pain but even she admitted something was just fishy why we're in syria in the first place and (((the gassings))) by Assad just seemed so forced. I also told her about what was happening to whites in South Africa with that one story of a (((judge))) denying entrance of a boer family into Canada on "white supremacy rhetoric" and keep in mind she's a complete anti-racist catholic but even she admitted that niggers just destroy everything they come into contact with. She didn't say those exact words but what she said was pretty close. Said that great American cities such as Chicago and Detroit have become dumps since the niggers moved in. She also said when the stuff happened with the confederate statues being taken down by antifa and BLM it was no different to the bolsheviks in Russia. She also aluded to a possible race war happening in the US and said that my sister and I will have a very rough tough ahead of us because of what's happening. I remember one time I got into an argument with her about the holocaust being a hoax and was just giving some straight common sense like "why would nazi germany a country that practically made itself to be world economic and military superpower in a few years kill their own free labor force when they're fighting a two front war striving for resources when they have limited supplies". She later called me when she got home and admitted that I may be right and keep in mind she has NEVER admitted she is wrong EVER. My mom was so shocked because she has never heard her say that before. Whatever is happening its slowly coming to the surface and I honestly can't predict what will exactly happen but from we can all see surely its going to bad for the Jews in a few years time

Attached: accuse.png (299x197, 2.97K)

Why do you think Jim had Ron steal Zig Forums from the Imkamfy? Did you not see this was coming in that moment?

NEVER FORGET EMBED RELATED

Attached: minimum.gif (1172x660 35 B, 6.36M)

Filtered

This… I've even seen trannies and faggots straighten up in portland of all places, and start going to the republican rallies.

I seem to recall John Oliver was so asshurt about 2016 that he blew it up with dynamite at the end of the year.

Not really.

Attached: Erika with English.webm (640x360, 5.92M)

I've had good luck with

I love the message in that infograph but the crows all look the same to me whereas the difference in appearance between the beautiful aryan woman and the abbo is akin to the difference between a clydesdale stallion and a mule.

It's because they're black, isn't it? Racist.

I can actually see this at this point.

that's the fucking point, nigger

kek

All of the shittyness that 2016 brought was immediately washed away the second Donald Trump won the election. I still get twitches of joy from remembering that glorious night.

Attached: bypass pepe.jpg (1280x720 445 B, 10.93M)

Only an idiot autist would go 1488 to anyone publicly.

People are waking up, slowly, but here will never be fascism in our generation. Neither will there be a race war and all that 1488 stuff. Those are the conceptions of the past and our culture has become engineered in a way that it won't see those outcomes. instead, a rebellion will occur which is separate and apart from fascism, but which will dispose of the social engineers.

A fourth path will emerge, because that is where the only outlet lies.

Only 5 years ago, I wouldn't have imagined the US having a leader like Trump, only a year ago I wouldn't have imagined a European nation with a coalition leader like Salvini. The pendulum is swinging back very fast, thank Odin.

Attached: rZiRtd3.jpg (960x960, 76.66K)

nexchan.org/pol/
8ch.net/polk/
Pick one and only one

*cringes*

>nexchan.org/pol/
F A I L

I feel that we here in Australia haven't reached peak (((PC))) yet but hope it will peak soon. The faggotry here is getting unbearable.

I decided that pol style will only truly be the norm when culture reflects it and rejects sjw's.

You know, like giant corporations stop catering to the always offended all the time crowd

How's it like over there and what faggotry is going on?

2 years

It feels like the US circa 2014.

To name just one example, there's a show called "Q and A" on the state-run tv network, the ABC. A few weeks ago they had an episode in which the entire panel discussed how the Australian flag is "racist".

Recently, the cross-eyed dipshit who leads our army passed a regulation to ban soldiers from wearing balaclavas with deaths head decals because "it's not who we are". He's also pushing for increased diversity in the ADF.

Down in Melbourne, a herd of negroes is running wild and the head of the police department refuses to even acknowledge the existence of the problem. Anyone who speaks out is smeared as a "racist" by the press.

Watch [vid] if you want an example of what passes for culture here these days.

The obama era is over, but there is some left over garbage. I think everyone thought obama would hand the baton over to hillary but then trump won and the whole plan they had went to shit. Trump has been working every day to repeal, modify, or remove obamas legacy ever since.
I stopped watching tv 10 years ago. But from what i hear near the end of 2016 the media had hypnotized everyone into thinking hillary would win. and even black pilled pol people. But then trump won. It wasnt supposed to happen. It was like discovering some sort of glitch in a video game that warps reality and lets you win.
I always knew trump would win, more based on gut feeling. I could feel it in my bones. I could feel the vast energy and anger in america. The obama years really pushed shit way too far with the sjw stuff. So there was a wave of reaction against it.
I think when trump won this caused a massive wave of cognitive dissonance in the brains of liberals that gave them a "psychic wound"
Its why they went more bat shit than normal. It was like a cult being told the world was ending but it didnt end. But for them they were told they were the good guys and le ebil drumf would lose. But it didnt happen. And so the liberal brain blue screened till it rebooted and woke up screeching RUSSSSSSSIA.

I dont think pol will ever become the new normal. But i think that culturally we might shift away from the whole rainbow haired git telling you to shrek your privilege

The liberals thought obama was their final victory, that a white male republican president would never happen again. Its why they became so arrogant. The liberals in the obama years became very culturally stagnate while the right updated their meme and counter culture game.
I mean you cant really be the cool funny guy if you are triggered and offended at everything all the time.

When tv, movies, music, culture, and corporate america simultaneously yell "SHUT THE FUCK UP LIBERAL" then ill agree somethings changed

yeha I just stopped watching ABC pretty much 100%. I guess if there's an upside to any of it it's that the ABC and Q&A in particular is such a joke that it's really lost it's legitimacy as some sort of weather vein or cultural milestone of where Australia is at and it's really their fault for being so ridiculous. Their trolling is so bad that compared to our culture it's impossible to really maintain with a straight face. You know what I mean ? I'm sure it's a bit that way everywhere but in Australia I think there's a really keen sense of just how flimsy the bullshit really is and how hard it is to actually get away with it is practical terms but honestly I don;t want to give the psychos in this government any excuses to try to pull off some major hoax here.

2 years

Believe me when I say that normalfags are getting better
I turned 18 2 months ago so I am very much so gen Z.
I have openly defended Ted Kaczynski in class and talked shit about kikes to normals without them getting too uppity. Even my Bernie supporting friend didn't get too mad when I talked about sending niggers back to Africa.
The social pendulum is changing, never compromise for social gain.

Attached: kagaf.webm (640x360, 6.28M)

shoo shoo jew

When people's lives change suddenly for the worse, they are more willing to accept new ideas. This is why white genocide and financial issues have allowed right parties to rise for the first time.

Despite (((MSM))) propaganda, people are willing to 'risk' it and vote for the 'bad' guys.

Deep inside, it's all about survival. I know a normfag that joined NatSoc after being mugged (with a knife) by 3 'refuges'. Also normfag turning into left-shit because they was racist!

I think it was more along the lines of a 10% core being the tipping point for rapid change.
1% is "a few crazies", 10% is "Bill at work, he's a little strange but not a bad guy". If every "Bill at work" redpills one other person, suddenly you have 20%… and it only snowballs from there.

Reminder that if you use the word "normie" you're using the politically correct diminutive popularized by the Reddit scum that populated /r9k/ during it's meme peak which spread outside to garbage places like Reddit, Twatter and Tumblr.

Reminder that if you use the word you're likely a trendy normalnigger that needs to be gassed..

Attached: 2cfe57315a12cfd9fd821159fb4393194874e7a3bc637c6a07c8d47628179fa3.png (1076x922, 177.59K)

wtf that's Zig Forums tier

Attached: d0501eff7940726351a70764b318b65a24b994c5eeac8beb7a89700811705a7a.jpg (600x600, 53.15K)

Attached: 12794586_1521866288118303_192744311985873153_n.jpg (540x675, 61.61K)

Attached: minimum.gif (650x289 35 B, 29.58K)

noice i thought this png was the smallest before

Attached: bypass.png (1x1, 68)

its loss on him

Attached: merchant.jpg (207x371, 16.59K)

That change would have to be the extermination or extreme suppression of Jews.

checking those dubs of new beginnings

Oh look, another "We're the establishment now (because Trump), time to do a 180 and be cool and edgy" thread.
Fuck off back to 1/2chan /b/.

I just love that every "CY" meme always leads back to 2015. there's never been an official consensus or thread about the shittiest "peak SJW" year, but consistently, as the years go by the + years always harken back to 2015

Most people know the holohoax isn't real but think it's time for another one?

Attached: b7956b0d7bea9eb762ec42a151fb5929664fab913a5f38e92a39c66cbac6eb72.jpg (720x556, 118.18K)

The redpill was always sort of known but the public had no reason to accept it
With the jews are getting more and more blatant and intrusive, it makes it easier to accept what has been told here for years

The internet rejects lies, anywhere in any time there is always someone that knows what is happening and has proof or at least enough circumstantial evidence to back its claims
Nothing goes forgotten only multiplied
You can guess why the (((EU))) is trying to censor everything, but again that only points more fingers at (((them)))

Still i wonder if we will come to a point where an holocaust can happen

Attached: no star of david here goym.png (900x600, 54.56K)

It's amazing how much of a moe waifu song that is.

Attached: feels so reich.png (645x851, 9.75K)

There is nothing positive about this video (strategically planned in a corporate meeting) but there is a lesson to be learned.

They have to FORCE diversity, togetherness, acceptance of homosexuality, acceptance of pedophilia, race mixing, transexualism, and overall acceptance of degeneracy.

This was an advertisement. They literally have to keep advertising it while they are planning on consequences for not buying their product.

If it was something people wanted, it wouldn't have to be forced. It would have happened naturally by now.

Now girls feel guilty saying no to black men so they force themselves to date them. As the mixed-race numbers increase, more girls will feel guilty or left out - the planners know exactly how to play women. You can't just say "good riddance, it's the ugly or fat ones anyway." Not anymore.
Guilt-tripping women with this false advertising is the crime going unpunished.

Even girls in the porn industry are disgusted by blacks and ask for more money. (pic related)

Attached: porn - white girls hate doing scenes with blacks.png (805x844, 177.31K)

I literally had Latino friends in California TELL ME about Patrick Little, and how the Jews need to be expelled from the U. S. Shit's getting real yo.

In Italy, right?
At least 30% of Italians, and probably over 50% in the rural areas of the North, would support Fascism currently, by my estimates.

stfu faggot.
Goebbels might have felt the same way during the Weimar Republic years, but he kept on fighting.