Wants a trap "gf"

Why do weeaboos do this?

Attached: 9c3.jpg (996x832, 182.03K)

Go away kike

Attached: mr.merchant.gif (870x722 40.92 KB, 460.67K)

Have you ever wondered how unlovable you are in real life?

die

Attached: 2018-06-08-000503_1099x278_scrot.png (1087x266, 22.98K)

Reported for violation of Board Rules

You're useless. Fuck off.

degenerate comic

Attached: Teenage boatslut blows her newborn son.jpg (2114x3047, 851.01K)

Sage and report.

Because they want to invert reality just like the leftists. Now that they are no longer protected by the mods, their true colors come out and they are shown as the centrists they really always were.

checked
Your turkroach isn't here to save you from harmful opinions any longer.

This thread is off topic and even the (((libertarian))) chodemods will remove it. Get assblasted.

You aren't on 4chan weebs

Attached: a12.jpg (666x400, 65.84K)

literally nothing wrong with either of those

Attached: 1528554883625.jpg (1280x720, 110.08K)

You need to go back

-

Attached: 7kIyE0r.png (1600x1200, 138.34K)

Are you lonely? Because, the way you act and those threads is a cry for attention. Does this mean that you don't have any friends in real life?

Attached: 1528261565046.jpg (1879x1966, 453.19K)

Don't tell me that you took my words as an insult and you refuse to answer simple questions. Are you that thin skinned? Or is this how you usually respond by posting it all alone and ignoring everyone laughing at the state of your social status, by being a typical zero.
Now don't mind me but I'd suggest boards without ID's so that way you can talk to yourself and feel good about it. Depends if you have that much capability to do this simple task.

piss off goon

slide thread

Fuck off cunt.

Attached: Hammer Time.png (510x310, 249.21K)

Touching the esoteric clitoris might be gay (I'm not an expert), but making her cum is part of being a real aryan man.

S I T I E N E P I T O E S M A S R I C O
I

T
I
E
N
E

P
I
T
O

E
S

M
A
S

R
I
C
O

Please stop talking to yourself. You've embarrassed yourself and your family line enough.

It's not gay if the balls don't touch

I guess calling you out of your same lazy ass attempts prompts your shivering ego.
Now then, how fares your daily life? You sure have lots of time in this shitposting that I guess you have nothing else to do in your life. Well, except making a fool of yourself in this typical tirade of your "master plan". But no worries, maybe some day there will be another person who can be same miserable as you. Well, I guess using different IP's and talking to yourself may count, that way you can create an illusion that maybe there's more that the same mistake born in this world just as you.

Yes (upvoat)

Traps are a Greek tradition.

I guess your only option is being as obnoxious as possible. And what do you hope in gaining or this? Don't tell me that you think that wasting your life on annoying everyone will actually topple Zig Forums this time? I might congratulate you for becoming one of the useless human trash on this planet. Bravo, congratulations!

Attached: 70.png (1200x567, 390.64K)

That has nothing to do with being a weeaboo.