German Green Party breaks minute of silence

"The moment of silence for the 14-year-old Susanna F., was disrupted by leftist German parliament members. While the right-wing AfD fraction honored the girl, the leftist could not appreciate it and disrupted it. Susanna F. was murdered by an Iraqi asylum seeker. He was arrested after fleeing to his home country and has admitted he murdered her."

Very strong video to show the apathy of the Left to a person's death.

Awful

Hang the leftie hags.

Fucking traitorous cunts, they're now showing their true color on laughing at the death of a girl killed by a sandnigger which THEY APPROVED in this fucking asylum program.
HANG THEM
SPREAD THIS VIDEO

well commies were never good at thinking things through
afd doesn't even have to sweat to bait them

It shows the apathy of the left to a white girl's murder at the hands of shitksin. Do you think they'd have been so procedural if it was for a """asylum seeker""" murdered by a white?

killing's too good for this fat piece of shit

OP said person so therefore shitskin refugee death wouldn't be implied. However since leftists are not people these would of course mourn the loss of that which also isn't a person.

considering that a politician's prioritity is to be re-elected and that to do so you have to not step on too many feet, it really tells you how much these people consider us…

*priority

(((white girl)))

FYI you fucking faggots, the dead bitch was literal kikes and they kvetched big time about it to merkel.
What, how and from which angle you want to use this fact is up to you.

This was an excellent move by AfD. They essentially allowed the shitlibs to show their true colors, much like the "it's ok to be white" posters. They don't care about peoples lives and they aren't compassionate for Germans, the shitlibs have a very different agenda and that agenda does not benefit Germans.

Greens, Nazi's = the same sociopaths.

kys

Attached: _101938403_mediaitem101938402.jpg (624x351, 16.93K)

Good move. Pisses off kikes and Germans in one go.

A dead kike is good, but it doesn't change my opinion that the parliament needs to be gassed.

And how did you intepret THAT from what I said, you stupid subhuman mutt?

No fucking shit? Germany is occupied and their "government" is literally a registered limited company.

WEW
E
W

KIKE
I
K
E

You are the fucking reason no-one takes seriously on your autistic rants on wanting to turn threads about your drama bitch fest. You half-breed scum keep screeching at everyone like some rabid dog. Because all in end is that you're a miserable trash who just wants to suck everything up into your bloated fagotry. Get out and kill yourself, you apologetic goatfucker jizz guzzling cunt.

>(((white))) girl
But all jewishness aside.
Claudia Roth (the politician pictured) also held a minute of silence in 2015 for the drowned shitskins in the mediterranian.
So your assumption would be correct.

Indeed, and nothing preventing us from using this against them. Now I'm glad though, as for a moment I thought it was a person and not that ugly kike.

Attached: HHNNNNGGG_Check_em.jpg (352x295, 23.17K)

AfD is a zionist-compliant steam valve. No surprise it makes a spectacle of some dead kike.

Stay mad, mutt.
But of course, just living as a mutt REQUIRES you to be a sniveling, lying kosher piece of shit.

Here is something for your blodd pressure. Wish you die soon!

Attached: Definition of race hwhite of muttmerica.png (575x3110 162.47 KB, 2.63M)

Someone needs to put both videos in a single webm. And that someone isn't me so get working

Attached: drowning of 300 migrants.png (604x950, 456.01K)

How is your "lol, mutts" ever involved with Germans in the first place? You don't even think and start going with "I'll call them mutt" as your defense mechanism. That's how thin skinned you are, a fucking cunt and you still will be. Obnoxious, annoying and worst of all, a fucking idiot.

Attached: RCO088_1.jpg (1034x1600, 496.56K)

This is why the right is powerless and can't do shit,too busy thinking about symbolism and playing the good and righteous man to actually do something.Who the hell cares about a 14 yo whore who would have supported every cause the clapping retards proposed?What did she do to be honored?What does a minute of silence accomplish,besides showing that you are sad to your voters?And even then,what does a voter gain in knowing this?

It's the new 4d m8. Commies and yids left so many vulnerabilities it's not even funny anymore.

I'm calling you amerimutts as mutts. Y u so mad?
KEK
Go shove another budweiser up your ass then cry in front of your grandpa who fought "valiantly" in Europe.

Pic related.

But I didnt say that famalam

I swear to god, imkikey civnat reign caused serious damage to Zig Forums's literacy rate.

Attached: smug 3.jpg (675x507 8.08 KB, 22.78K)

This was about that fat kikess from the other thread? In that case I retract my statement and OP should never have said 'person'.

They care more about putting on a show of appearing respectable than actually doing anything worthy of respect.
Let me know when they start stopping migrants from raping and murdering white girls instead of finger wagging over it.

That's a fucking kike shill. Just filter.

Indeed. The actual number is even lower, as the mutt state classifies sandpeople and niggers from North Africa as "hwhite".
>(((you)))
History and statistical probablity prove that you are more likely to help kikes than I, as citizen of the united muttstates of Israel.

The ironic part is that you have this low mentality which you identify everyone as amerimutts. That's why you are an idiot, or even worse, an egotistical moron.
That's why you are a miserably cunt who bitches at everyone and makes a face that you don't give a damn.

Why did OP deliberately omit that the girl was a Jew?

Yes it is the kikess which explains why it got so much attention in the first place as opposed to every other victim.
The since the greens are fucking retarded they still fucked that up. This is win-win for us now that I think about it.

Attached: a5b3767452c3453ee092deafdcd315e6c817e508e754feb433bcfe278eb1eb46.jpg (388x443, 34.42K)

Political game from AFD. But the left took the bait hook line and sinker. Not a particularly smart move.

At least I can read, mutt.
If you weren't then it is even worse. You conduct yourself just like they do.

It is Sunday's evening already. Put down the budweiser and wipe the cum off your granddaddy's D-Day selfie.

Can you find video of this, I would like to display them juxtaposed.

That's why no-one ever takes your autistic rant seriously in here and even in your social life, if you have one.
The fact that you trying to stir the pot already shows your very status of being a miserable cunt who is envious at everything. This is what you have and fucking are, an obnoxious miserable cunt who tries to feel good and distorting threads.
Fuck off.

What do I lack that you have, mutt? 56%?

Top jej
You for real? You are on the same place as I am, mutt. Look into a mirror first.

Attached: brainlet.png (675x507 27.44 KB, 22.78K)

Fun fact: aside of citizens of certain States' nobody uses "mutt" for an insult anymore. It's like calling a drunkard "a wino", or something. So, burger or online-translator dependent user, I mean "netsurfer", eh?

Like clockwork. What's next, nigger?

I'm not an ameriturd so I really don't know about the history of their slangs. They are mutts because le 56% and melting pot.

Nothing. Like I said, lay off the alcohol and wipe the cum off that Normandy beach paronama.
Mutt.

Sure you do, how about going to other threads and scream at everyone and call them amerimutts also? I'm quite sure everyone appreciates you high IQ level of presenting complex arguments. Because you are professional in that.

That's already settled. From the perspective of anyone with at least some experience of living English, you sound like a person from a way different epoch. You know, like a grandfather trying to fit in, attempting to beat children 1/10 his age in their own game.

Just sayin'.

I wonder if this shitskin is the same as the ant-trump poster in the Trudeau thread. Then again these kikeshills are all equally pathetic and retarded.

What else do they have to argue if their only option is via buffalo queer shitposting?
Because all of this looks like "HEY EVERYONE, LOOK AT MEEEE. I'M SUCH A HUGE FAGGOT". And that's what they can do in the end, taking the attention.

bla bla bla
Why would I waste time writing arguments for mutts? I'm way past that, since you are too stupid to learn anyway.

Don't care about cuckdom of Chinknada. Never saw that thread.
See, mutts? This is why you look ridiculous when you acccuse me of the same things you low IQ half spics quarter niggers do.

Not as retarded as a long line of "hwites" who did nothing but helping kikes win and bitch about it :°)

Duly noted.

Stay mad. Pic related.

Attached: amerimutt.png (1172x1182 23.37 KB, 50.34K)

Now this is one mad shareblue yid.

Attached: e4c6a202efb6bb4b48e1bff276abbb43.png (390x470, 6.49K)

Look at yourself, writing like a true incompetent pansy. You are trying o take the attention to yourself and your actions are nothing but shitposting and ignoring every minute embarrassing yourself.
You are the laughing stock. Or is it that you're this lonely that you take this as a fetish of demanding everyone looking at your hissy fits?

Here is something to fry your brain with:
-Drumpf
-Trumpenstein
:°)

Attached: american_nationalism.jpg (300x308 27.44 KB, 79.64K)

you sincerely have no idea how cringey your behvaior appears to >90% of us, do you? just stop, man. what you're doing is proving nothing beyond how little you can control your emotions.

Subhuman.

I just enjoy mutt tears.

This thread is cringe from the fucking start.
OP deliberately omitted the fact that it was a kike spawn that got stabbed, probably trying to goat us into supporting another kosher action without awareness.
I only tried to tell the truth then the mutt sperged out.
At that point, why not have some fun?

Attached: nation of subhumans muh hwhite brothers.jpg (985x1380, 217.62K)

So you are against kike spawns getting stabbed as a result of their own actions?

The only fun you give is entertaining everyone of what a sad bathetic individual you are. You're that desperate.

No, mutt. I'm just against non transparent actions on this board in general.
You see, this is what I'm talking about. With all your insults your literacy rate and deductive logic are abysmally low.
I will just wait to see what you will accuse me of next.

Come on, cleetus. You are starting to type like a down syndrome pigeon pecking a keyboard.
Try harder. Grandpa didn't die in Europe so you can be a tard :^) Or maybe he did

Being a schizophrenic miserable cunt?

Here you go.

Also a potato version of both videos (plus the intro to the minute of silence were she addresses everyone to rise) in potato quality.

Is this the end of your wits, mutt?
Trying to paint up someone's character on a chan? Then insult it?
All that nigger and spic blood can really break you, heh :^)

Now lets see. Resorts on calling everyone that he doesn't like with a cuck-chan mixed reddit meme "56% amerimutt". Refuses to admit his fuck ups and his mentally unstable behavior. Used "blablabla" as a response in literal sense.
Anything more?

The board ain't yours anymore kikey.

Just you and your fuck buddy. And your grandpa, cleetus.

Should I have called it niggerbabble instead?

But kikey would have banned anyone uttering the word "mutt". He also filtered ethno-nationalism into civic nationalism.
He was the only reason you didn't get your shit kicked in here with your ZOG worship.

Isn't this the usual derailing tactic? Spin the arguments until it regresses into a shouting match. Distracting from the information of the thread.

Jesus Christ, that's just sad.

Just because they need killing is no cause to be impolite. The leftists are despicable.

Duh. That is why I said you should use the event to your advantage.

It is if we exploit it properly. We all know how touchy Germoney is about muh anti-semitism. Sucking circumcised dick is enshrined in their law.
So a video showing the contrast in green response between the death of multiple foreign invaders and the death of a jew killed by these invaders should really activate some almonds in normalfagwelt. Then they'll be receptive to all the white deaths which the greens have enabled.

hang the germans who voted these lefties in power … ever talk to a german , they fucking love their government.

Its like no matter if its hitler or carl marx they will fucking be 100% behind their government

and german people are pretty good arguers , you fucking try to talk to one of them they will back this shit up with all sorts of talking points. They basically say they have a better way of handling imagrants than america and that america is racists, has crime , etc ,etc. Its like all the liberal talking points , but coming from a smart white dude that looks like the aryan prototype.

Its bonkers , but I think I understand that all brains with no heart will make you a puppet no matter what the cause.

In reverse , no matter how dumb some americans might be , as long as you fight for freedom youll never be a puppet.

Did americans , run away from idiots and leave all the dummies behind?

Germans help us out here, wtf are you going to do when the EU collapses and Deutsche Bank shutsdown?

pot calling the kettle black , ur an idiot shit head

1933 2.0
sage because (((OP))) referred to kikes as "people"

Unfortunately, probably true.

Hello Shlomo. Filtered for D&C kike memes.

that would be great if the link wasn't embebed on the OP

leftists enjoy DnC

How does one Divide & Conquer between jews and Zig Forumsaks?

lel

Attached: give up you goyim are all mutts anyway (2).JPG (588x611, 135.68K)

user, I…
I'm sorry but never post again.

Attached: videoplayback.mp4 (640x358, 5.82M)

Race and ethnicity, and sometimes religion and spirituality. The American whites being mutts is a D&C meme pushed because we're the largest, loudest, and most active right-wing base on the internet. They want Europeans attacking us and us attacking Europeans instead of attacking them.

The AfD is playing a solid long game. Made even easier by all euro countries flipping to right parties and Trumps constant ball breaking comments and tariffs.
So long as they keep playing the reasonable card, libs will always show just how insane they truly are.

Oh we are taking you seriously pooinloo. Have you found a girlfriend yet?

Claim a nationality. Go ahead. Are you Germanic? French? Tell us your ethnicity so we can determine exactly how "white" you are. You aren't

Which is exactly what I am hoping for. The contrast between the almost silence and the fucking bundestag is brutally simple.
The kikes are making themselves clearer and clearer.

It's great to see the Kiked-up pedo supporting green commies offending other Kikes whilst /ourguys/ take the high road by respecting the dead girl. This could be a good fracture point to hammer on.

This. A meme of the two silence side by side, captioned with what they were for, would be great to spread.

Communists are human chimpanzees. Their sole contribution to society consists of shrieking and flinging feces at better people.

What a piece of shit.
Sage for doublepost.

As cucked as the US Congress is, I can't envision even one of the current Democrats speaking out of line like that given the subject at hand, let alone a slew of them applauding in agreement. Even if they secretly didn't give a shit about the girl, they'd know that the backlash would be intense and would restrain themselves. Some of these European assemblies are really something else.

So when ethnic German children get abused they silence it. But some kike bitch it gets a "moment of silence"?

What the hell are they clapping for? Are there americans in the audience?

Exactly. Communists have only two operating principles:
1. Theft (living off other people’s labor)
2. Desecration (defiling anything that they don’t like)
The purpose of communism is to reduce everything to zero. They are the cult of abolitionism, the religion of death and decay. No matter what a communist says, writes, supports or promises, his only real goal is to clamp his jaws on the nation’s throat.
And this is why the only way of interacting with communists is shooting them. From humanity's point of view, it's pure pest control.

Attached: 15233163895201.jpg (889x960, 160.11K)

This because communism is the secular manifestation of the kabbalist worship of the inverted Saturn. Saturn represent generative force, or life itself, the inverse is death.

Attached: 6e62b7ed7ea7de1b79654828957e5e5adc3b72715d6a461d72f545c03d72fd45.jpg (1500x1125, 1.79M)

They can't even show a basic bit of respect or remorse. They can't even pretend to feel bad for this girl or even be tactical about their shit. While in the past the left would sob and cry the most and use these happenings as a means to push their political agenda, like how in pretty much every terrorist attack they are the first to signal about tolerance and diversity (the very poison that causes these bombings and murders) and the media was quick to do the usual pray for bullshit.
But now they can't even do that without coming across as deeply smug and big headed. These people are so far wrapped in their political ideaologies that they simply can't feel remorse for this girl because they would rather defend a man who should not even be in their fucking country in the first place.
They may realize now that the usual tactics don't work? That pretending to even care about these things is a waste of their time so why bother? Why bother pretending to be respectful to your enemies (white people) for even a single minute when you can publicly let everyone know that you find a morose pleasure in laughing over the death of innocent white girls.

Let's face it lads, these rabid cunts have gone completely overboard, it only proves as more redpill material for us, one more to add among the piles of instances where the truth slips out.
Keep chipping away. The Goyim are waking up no matter what (((they))) say. Do not be gas lit by the symptoms of Jewish degeneracy though it may seem vast and beyond us. All this madness you see around you is happening and it is very real, but the Jew knows this too and they will amplify the poz so much as to make it seem the common norm. Trust me, normies hate most of this shit too they are just afraid to speak out against it.
Yes there truly are traitors out there who have drank the kool aid to their fill and then some. This is a prime example, it only causes to further spread our message. Let us hope we can warn people with this… The fate of the world is a bunch of stuck up kikes and leftist lapdogs laughing at the death of innocent people at the hands of foreign invaders. Our fate if we fail is the death, rape and destruction of everything and everyone of our race. Our dying but eternal race. The Kikes say this themselves, they are the frontrunners of the destruction and demographic displacement of white people across the globe.
Never forget this.

Remember to laugh when the bitch is found raped to death by a pack of invaders.

At least post the 2015 webm you lazy fuck.