They're probably in Israel right now laughing it up or joining the IDF.
Thing is - all but two of the dead kids were foreigners from other countries.
* Joaqin Oliver was from Venezuela
* Martin Duque Angiano was from Mexico
* Cara Loughran is from Ireland and has a Jew aunt.
* Nicholas Dworett is from Sweden and has family there
* Helena Freja Ramsey is from Jamaica. Her cousin is Michael Page, a famous MMA fighter.
* Peter Wang's parents are from China
* Carmen Schentrup learned German and planned to study abroad in Germany. She was allegedly buried the day before her 17th birthday. → 17 dead, 17 wounded (not sure what it means if anything). Her mother, April, is the principal of another Broward County public school - Pembroke Pines Elementary.
* Gina Rose Montalto - not much data on her, parents seem suspicious and don't look like her at all. Mother might be from Connecticut. Found a Jennifer Montalto in CT that bakes cakes shaped like AR-15s - stopped posting in 2017. (WTF)
* Alaina Petty - Mormon - photo was provided by "Aunt" not parents.
* Luke Hoyer - Mormon - don't know much about him.
* Chris Hixon - military deep state ties? - had big spectacular military burial with men in uniform, was a big media event with police squad cars everywhere.
* Scott Beigel - jew - from Dix Hills, NY, camp counselor at Camp Starlight in PA.
*Aaron Feis - jew - people claimed to have seen him at a vigil
* Alex Schacter - jew - father has fake emotions, called for gun control on day 1.
* Meadow Pollack - jew - age 18 - why was she in Freshman bldg? Brother is in JROTC.
* Alysaa Alhadef - jew - mother fake-cried, no tears, called for gun control on day 1. Photo for media was provided by Melissa Dibble (again, not parents). She is a director of (((performing arts))), theater without walls - ArtFWD, EmcArts.
* Jamie Guttenberg - jew
I propose that the "dead" jews were flown off to Israel, the foreigners went back to their native countries, and the remaining two mormons, who knows.
There you have it. This school shooting gave me some sort of Autism.