Violence explodes at Tommy Robinson protest after Dutch far right MP Geert Wilders calls for him to be released from...

Violence explodes at Tommy Robinson protest after Dutch far right MP Geert Wilders calls for him to be released from jail and the EDL's founder's supporters injure police officers near Downing Street
More than 1,000 Tommy Robinson supporters clash with police in London
Dutch far-right MP Geert Wilders, 54, attended and spoke at the protest
He was banned from Britain in 2009 only to get it overturned and says Robinson is a 'freedom fighter'
EDL founder jailed for 13 months after admitting Facebook Live was contempt
Five arrests have been made at the protest and five police officers have reported injuries, none of which are serious

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5824805/Supporters-Tommy-Robinson-clash-police-London.html
archive.is/6l0ZT

Attached: 4D1510F100000578-5807395-image-a-3_1528562833129.jpg (634x406, 20.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yyrZf0XszIM
archive.fo/9HKu4
youtube.com/watch?v=-LdvkckAIY0
youtube.com/watch?v=7euVIMz0RwY
youtube.com/watch?v=0zRojnRTW-o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 4D151C0800000578-5824805-image-a-26_1528568551356.jpg (634x437 59.15 KB, 44.53K)

Attached: 4D15446B00000578-5824805-image-a-4_1528563364979.jpg (634x423 15 KB, 60.66K)

KILL THE POLICE! KILL THE WHOLE BUNCH! SMASH THE SYSTEM! DESTROY THE CUNTS!

Attached: fuckpigs.PNG (216x306 374.24 KB, 29.3K)

why do these people bother to protest at the streets and not infront of the judges home, or even bother to squat in it until tommy is freed?

theres already 2 threads on this

A little while ago before the jews hijacked most of the so called resistance movements, everybody and his dog knew about Gert Wilders being a Mossad kike.

Attached: WildersMossadAgent.jpg (1398x1024, 252.95K)

Here's a song from Skrewdriver you can't find ANYWHERE. ANYWHERE. It was scrubbed from history. It's from an old VHS called "Vandalize and Victimize".
youtube.com/watch?v=yyrZf0XszIM

I'm not even anti-cop. I'm actually more of a LEO dicksucker but I do really like this song and think cuck cops need to be removed.

You don't want to punish the families of people. Bad PR.

Better to protest outside the prisons, police stations and courtrooms. This will actually be effective because people will be breaking the exact same laws that put Tommy in jail but police can't arrest everyone and if they do then it only builds support.

Attached: Skrewdriver - Kill.webm (364x240, 9.62M)

Skrewdriver would've quite happily killed the Judas goat Robinstein and his Mossad pal Wilders

Attached: alt_kike_tommy.jpg (929x1216, 290.57K)

Don't you have 1.4% of an election to win, Little boy?

Attached: cantcornerthedorner.jpg (300x168, 12.79K)

Attached: 859ffa3afea7e6c75d3ca9ab14e9d7527c27f1edf6bace5cf86b610bf8b5b6c2.png (1000x1106, 1.44M)

police depts and by extension the way the police operate has purposefully been infiltrated by leftists. this gives them street level control. the police ARE NOT your friend idealogically and in fact lots are turning out to just be leftist footsoldiers like the berkely cops that were outed as antifa

anime is nobody's future

WEW
Can’t argue with those digits or time

Traffic cones fly as some protesters clash with police officers at the junction of Whitehall and The Mall in London

Attached: 640x360_MP4_9008110453785186198.mp4 (640x360, 8.12M)

DailyJew.co.uk
Sorry we are not currently accepting comments on this article.

I cannot believe somebody calls Geert Wilders "far right"… AFAIK - unless he has transformed like a werewolf in the space of a single full moon - Wilders is a milquetoast civic nationalist.

He attempts to placate the Jew in most of what he says and in the positions he takes. What a feckless fool the years have proven Wilders to be, for exactly this kind of attempted "compromise" with the kike.

Attached: Jew Ignatiev.png (934x473, 538.95K)

Nice one m8!

Attached: Light_tank_mkVIc_Malta1942_HD.jpg (687x389, 132.91K)

Because they aren't Antifa, stooge

Tommy Robinson is a loudmouth little jew cunt and Wilders is a literal jew with provable connection to Mossad. These things are known, but I don't see them as being of much consequence here. Robinson is symbolic. If White britbongs get pissed enough over the imprisonment of the little faggot to rise up and revolt, who really gives a damn what started the fire or who it was started over? All that matters is that the fire gets lit.

Muh erect. Half the cops look like ISIS, just kill them all and reclaim the throne for Saxons

shills trying to pour cold water on everything? just filter him.

fuck tommy robinson
he's a zionist

Broken windows theory. By stigmatizing civic nationalists as evil Nazis, no one will ever think to become an evil Nazi.

Doxx this race traitor's family. They need to be pranked

Attached: 429adc31e4dd06b48479ad4e9eb7c64f833ae66b7d9d07821b2513dbce5dead1[1].jpg (306x451, 14.87K)

Tommy Robinson is a Zionist. He said on Jews that "they do have the right to secure their homeland". Now, in a world with no hypocrisy, wouldn't it be great if we can defend our homelands and they defend theirs? Except these Jews go to every mean to kill whites. It is hypocrisy at the greatest level. Shame on everyone in the Zionist movement. As a critical thinker, I will see that the Zionist movement should be subjugated to a subversion of defending all white homelands. Fucking Jews. You think reducing whites to a minority on this Earth in a sea of shitskin humans will end well? We shall strike back with the greatest fire and fury of all human combat history. Your entire history has been based in subverting us. You are nothing without us, Jews. You are doomed to kill and destroy each other. Your attempt to give the world to yourselves is an eternal damnation.

I hate to break it to you, but the underdog political movement is a Hollywood myth. Every single successful political movement had power, money, and planning behind it. The Civil Rights movements were funded and endorsed by USSR communists. The Revolutionary War had assistance from other Europeans like the French.

Zionists may be backing them, but it's honestly okay. Because it's tremendously difficult to fight on your own when your side lacks power. Look at what happened to the American right after Charlottesville, they took a heavy hit and they're trying to recover slowly.

It's one x, not two.

Winter.

(((social construct)))

Attached: b926243ec53f7bc806f06ac35a02d52382a083499c972564c9c1222626f0ab68.gif (2970x2400, 851.12K)

All groups involved had a membership boom? Actual right-wing nativist views were spread throughout the world? There are 2 types of people you can attract. Fanatics that willl stay with you regardless of hardships and persecution, ready to fight antifa or petite bourgeoisie whites that will never get anything done outside of listening to a non-PC speech or conference.

Of course Robinson is a Zionist, he doesn't even hold nationalistic views but that's not the point is it? He has become a martyr for the right-wing in Britain and we are starting to see big protests and street violence.

White Pride Worldwide brother!

Yes.
That's how you keep your eye on the proverbial ball.

One day jews will suddenly realize the goyim have tricked you into spreading our le nazi propaganda

Attached: bb688cd565f6074807d549ecb45feae8155c4f7a42e14401d2347ff0adddddb3.jpg (250x250, 37.76K)

what do you mean by this , are you saying tommy robinson is the jewish control state?

archive.fo/9HKu4
Now you can really get rustled.

There needs to be a fight between both groups.

Nice to see that the translation that I made is still being spread. Gidi, the #4 also gave secrets to "israeli intelligence", Geert met with israeli embassy every week when he was in government.

I think the events in regards to Tommy Robinson are significant. But I know pretty much certain Geert is a pawn of Israel.

Attached: downloadfile-233.jpg (1280x720, 458.5K)

He doesn't placate jews. He is one and works for them.

Fuck all history that I know supports that, but I didn't make the connection. You're right.

Attached: What a Shame.gif (400x226, 4.8M)

At least post some bideos

youtube.com/watch?v=-LdvkckAIY0
youtube.com/watch?v=7euVIMz0RwY
youtube.com/watch?v=0zRojnRTW-o

on halfchan people suggested the protests should be bi-weekly, not monthly, and to take advantage of the summertime to get BBQs going at the events. Because they need to become events. People need to want to have reasons to come that don't easily fade (like muh Tommy). It's not about Tommy. This anger needs to be channeled and applied to a movement of anti-immigration, anti-establishment Brits organizing and networking.

Problem is shitskins may take advantage of any scheduled protests to rob white people blind and rape their kids.

that's good.

banks engage in wars, nations just fight them.

they shouldn't hold barbeque's, and protests shouldn't be their main thrust. They should organize into street gangs and go around beating the fuck out of cops. I'm not saying this to be edgy, I'm outlining a plan that requires violence, but it's also assured to be successful. Let me explain-

Bongs need to break the will of the police to obey the state. Tommy brought fighting to the forefront. He was widely known for a few months and in that time, three videos of him fucking people up surfaced.The Bongs need to fight. The time for the ability of words to change their government is long past. The corruption is too deep. Now they fight or die. The most effective form of violence at this stage would be against the police. Most bong cops don't even have guns.

Bong cops are still mostly white. If they start getting their asses kicked by white gangs then white people will become their enemy at work. That's who they will fear, that's who they will assault, etc. They will be driven to commit violence against their own people to an extent that their brainwashing isn't able to cope with. They will begin to feel sorrow and remorse for their on-duty actions. Their morale will be in the gutter as well. Their training will fail them and the police will start to ally with their people rather than obey the orders they are given. They'll start beating the holy fuck out of shitskins and rousting rape gangs rather than pat down bongs for illegal spoons. Once the cops are with the bongs, then the royals (who are the source of the problem.luciferian illuminati scum. ultimately, they all need to be killed) need to be worried. What starts with the cops will spread to the military and the force to seize and execute the royals will present itself.

I will kindly disagree. I think it will not break their conditioning, but rather reinforce or confirm that whites are to be mistreated. I think the UK police is incredibly brainwashed.

I'd also suggest having both. Normies need these events. You can have hitsquads on the underside at the same time. Just don't let them associate openly -nor be a fixed element of the events/protests.

Perhaps it's an idea to have them shaped as protection squads instead. Because Antifas and police will eventually crack down, as long as people see that they have the optics of "security squads" and they attack AFTER Antifa/police push them or to 'protect the normies', then people will agree with them.

I would just say - EASE into the violence, you need to get the normies to agree with it before they all turn their backs. Even though most normies would maybe lol at it, we have all these e-celebs that are crypto-cucks that would immediately condemn violence to play their advertiser-friendly conservative role.

To add, though. I think that violence against police IS a good thing. Every other ethnic group riots and police let them. They mistreat and shout down whites because the police know whites obey. When that goes out the window, we are making progress. That's why it's crucial to capitalize on the confidence that these lads got from having the police run. Brits need to realize that violence works.

The cops are just following the orders, some of them might agree with Tommy, it's not their fault.

You want to make a difference, love the judges and politicians.

Wilders is a jew.

We're seeing E celebs like Sargon go on stand and promote anti-feminism basically. Nothing of any value to us.

If you said that in front of me you wouldn't even make it to the fucking oven.

Very edgy.

And his mentor was Frits Bolkestein.

A lot of the cops are on our side. They know there's a nigger and a muslim problem but they lack the power to do anything about it. In private police forums you have threads on multiple high up officers doing full reports on rape gangs. They hand them in and the moment they leave the room the report no longer exists. They do it again.. and again. And then they get moved to another department for causing trouble.

The cops already fear the muslims and the niggers. Giving them an easy white target isn't the solution here. It's a bad idea to target the police first any way. They will just roll the military in and shut you down that way. There's better targets to attack that help us more than killing cops who already want to side with us but don't have the power to. Maybe target non-white cops but those are stupidly rare and I wouldn't recommend giving them martyrs either. Just a bad idea in general. Better to build a local fiefdom than fight with the government thats falling apart any way.

Sure worked well for the Iraq war and occupy didn't it?

There is no option for that in the UK. They remove any politicians remotely like that. UKIP even had a Friends of Israel branch pulling all the strings behind the scene

The problem is astounding, though.

you see the videos are the cops are so arrogant, so hateful. Just shouting down at the peasants, swinging their batons as if they're beating sheep, and not a crowd that outnumbers them 100 to 1. Zero respect.

I know there are bound to be cops that don't approve, that are on the side of the people, even of #FREETOMMY, but they need to come out.

We have countless instances of the cops tipping off Muzzie gangs, raping kids, intimidating and silencing victims, removing evidence. I really wonder just how many of the normal cops are actually on our side, because it's NOT just the higherups.

I agree. Violence is needed, but it needs to be eased into in a way that the mass of people who don't dare to be violent approve of it (start off with acting in self defense, small escalation and then 'defend' yourself from the increasingly violent police).

Don't kill cops period. Most people would not approve of that. Get a protest in a specific area near a judges house, get the permit, make it clean, and organize behind the curtain to redirect it at the last moment to the judges house and rek that place. The moment you're there, suddenly dozens of banners and signs go up with the judges name and face etc.

Absolutely a bad idea

I'm calling it edgy because it seemed to be you were ironically posting and I was but joking in return.

I'm not arguing to mellow it down or making it a family event - I WANT escalation and riots. I'm arguing to make it a solid, regular event that people keep turning up to that lends itself to people networking and making friends on top of rioting. Because it gives legitimacy to the protest (otherwise it's easily attacked as "theyre gonna riot again we're gonna shut it down"), it gives less motivated people a reason to come (people that think only hooligans go there) and most of all, we NEED white Brits to become a community again, to socialize, to fraternalize, to see eachother as approachable. Non-whites have that by definition. Europeans don't. That's part of our weakness.

Every single kike shilling for Tommy goy Robinstein and the Mossad asset Wilders must die

you don't form a white community in London. You form a white community within 30 minutes of your home.

Fuck that hand-holding shit. Even Gandhi got the shit beaten out of him, his followers anyway. The pacifist, hand-wringing moralfag approach will get you nowhere. You wont affect political change without bloodshed. Unfortunate, but true.

The greatest and most true thing Sun Tzu ever said was:

You need to network at these events where you find likeminded people. It's good to build your community at your doorstep, it's equally important -for a movement- to have people connected all over the country.

I'm not sure where I'm not making my point clear enough. I'm not arguing for peaceful protest handholding holier-than-thou family events.

We both agree on that. I'm disagreeing on how to reach that point and achieve that bloodshed most efficiently, with least backlash, and most public support.

Attached: 1527370487914.png (2142x1266, 2.87M)

Found the alt-kike

Sorry mate but I ain't going to no fucking march with Sargon of Mossad and Lauren Southern. They're luke warm piss and you're throwing away any ability to act anonymously and off the radar away for nothing.

If you want to train an army you join a rugby team and get them into larping in the woods. Get them to go paint balling. Do camping trips. You do absolutely nothing that can get you on someone's radar as you slowly make a unit who can work together, use combat tactics and slowly mold them to your side with friendly banter.

We will go down in history as the mightest of warriors and the greatest of geniuses, fellow white brothers! Sieg heil!

Attached: 2138021.jpg (935x457, 61.09K)

This story is so fucked up. Imprisoned over a year for nothing, and you know he's probably going to die in there. It's like the guy who was imprisoned for putting bacon on a doorknob at a mosque and got murdered in prison. Bacon on a fucking doorknob. It's so teen prank-tier like ding dong ditch. He's dead for sure. Whether you like Tommy or not these are horrible precedents to be setting.

Him being stabbed by a Muslim would be the best thing he could do for nationalism in the UK. The working class fucking hate the politicians and have done for decades. Give them a reason to lose their shit and they will burn places to the ground. Not dindu shopping mall places, but actual police stations, politicians houses. The whole 9 yards.

I'm sorry if I haven't worded this shit properly.
YOU CAN DO BOTH
And you should

These events are for normies. We need large normie support that gradually channels into normie support for violent.

Yes, you absolutely SHOULD go LARP training innawoods and build a reliable base of able-bodied fighting-age men.

For violent resistance*

Tommy being hurt would be the tipping point of society. You would be looking at riots in the UK and thousands of new radicals born in the English world.

There's no way anybody with a brain would let that happen.

You haven't worded it poorly you're just stupid.

Muslims control the prisons. Unless they put him in solitary he's going to get fucked.

Attached: Heil.jpg (459x287, 34.25K)

Impossible. Not via the media, anyway.

Hope his kike muhg_d training helps. kek

That's all idealized though. I don't know how much support Tommy has garnered in the UK but his being labelled a nazi is unfortunately rather effective because people fear being chastised socially and don't want to be associated with him. His support pool is smaller than it could be. The papers will write "Another nazi dead, good riddance" and probably donate public funds to a mosque as a consolation for their troubles in all this. Children have been killed by Muslim gangs and they didn't do shit about it, I dont think Tommy Robinson has enough supporters to make his death a tipping point.

Maul halten, you little turd. It's Chinkspeak, it's supposed to sound weird.

< no video

lol. Is it hard living in a world that is just black and white?

Alternatively

It's really NOT that hard, if you still insist that instead of the above we should just get a bunch of drunken chavs to put on masks and beat up police then you're probably a shill, because that will have an adverse effect on #freetommy, make normies that now support you turn away and give police just what they need to shut you down without you being able to escalate anything.

People like you are going to ruin the progress.

Media has never been trusted less and never been hated more. Any bad publicity is literally good publicity at this point. We don't need MSM, we need social media support.

Most prisons have containment areas for celebrities, pedos and other prisoners who would be at high-risk.

I hope Tommy gets killed though because it would be the only thing that could actually turn around the average person. It would be so easy to run with the fact that the government can imprison you easily for doing the bare minimum of genuine reporting on arabic/black, muslim child-rape gangs where you get murdered by islamic radicals. Just putting up flyers everywhere bringing attention to that in every city could turn change everything.

No it was real mistake. :(

< something will ever wake up boomers

See although yes his death would bring some new people into the fold but they would be as impotent against the threat of islam as the rest of us are now because there are too many of them and there is draconian punishments for hurting their feelings

I'm an idiot, switch those references

If that were the case, that shouldn't be the only error aside from the lack of capitalization you smarmy fuck.
Try again.

Some dude got killed in a mosque after being jailed for bacon. Nobody did more than shitpost.

Wilders and Robinson are kike mossad agents at worst or controlled opposition at best, but the english people flooding the streets, demanding their rights, revolting against their zionist government are not! We need to keep the momentum of the uprising and simultanously open their eyes for the jews behind the curtain,
then they can free themselves.

I'm English you twat. I'm quite aware of what Robbinson is and isn't. To the normies he's hot shit free speech man. To the actual right wing he's a Jew enabler and black listed by everyone.

No one cares about dead kids because no one reads page 12 of the news paper. And we're used to seeing niggers on the front page and again no one cares as they're niggers. You underestimate the propaganda. I don't think you're even from the UK.

They're clamping down on that shit too. You can't even upload your true news shit on pornhub without a license anymore.

I don't necessarily see this as a problem.

All it does it force white NEETS to do stuff in real life, to log off the pc. Which is another reason why regular event-type protests would be good. Network, network, network. All these NEETs need to come out, meet some likeminded men that can redpill them even further. Get them active. Get some sun. Some vitamin D. Some testosterone. Lose some wgith. Make some friends. Throw some bricks. Shoot some guns.

It's all so close. An untapped source of young lads who now waste their lives away online, sedated.

Protests are a victory march. Real protests get shut down and turn violent.

I'm shocked.

Mate go look up the fascist protests in the 60s and 70s. There's a good youtube video (maybe down now) by the London forum called "Leeds needs fascism" or something close to it.

It documents all the shit they pulled, all the working classes desires and all the ways the laws were written and then applied to shut it down.

This is the same bullshit for 50 years now. When are you stupid larpers going to do some fucking history research and understand you're in a Jew trap? They want you to do this shit so they can shut you down again and again and again. You waste your time walking down the road while they're at the docks shipping in more niggers.

No, I'm not from the UK which is why I said I don't know how much support he has accrued. So yes, you would know better than I what it's like there. But what I said had definitely been the effect outside of the UK, although younger normalfags don't care about the fascist label as much. Though if the general public views it as "a bunch of angry nazis rioting" that is not going to be the fuel to bring change, and that is what the media will do, which gives the government their justification to dismiss their voices.

Waste your time and effort on some low ranking zog bot's relatives. Yeah, no.
>>>Zig Forums

I will even spoon feed you this little hint.

Fascists used to spend every week end handing out leaflets to normies. They had very successful franchises in every city, even had offices as a legit political movement. All above board and legal. They got their shit kicked in by the powers that be changing all the laws and then only applying them to the fascists until any one who made a peep ended up in jail.

What's different this time? You're in a weaker position than before and twice as many laws and ways to catch you.

(((Dutch far right MP)))

Video is down, would have liked to see it. Elaborate on what you mean with specific laws designed to shut this shit down?

Okay, but what are you even arguing for instead, though? A LARP squad targetting politicians or what not is not going to do anything but give them ammo to clamp down even more, and the public would agree with that.

That we're not aiming for legitimacy or to become political parties. The protests need to be a vessel for people to be redpilled and recruited for your squad fantasy. I really don't see what your alternative even is.

In what way are jew controlled retards, who by allying with zionist jews in fact opposing zionist jews who completely control this false opposition?

With the sheer numbers of kikes in the last 24hrs cheerleading for ZOG on here, and with the English completely braindead like every Trumpnigger, only jews can win out of this situation.