TR-3B

Why is this topic shilled?
Is TR-3B real?
Is it a result of Project Paperclip and continuation of Nazi saucers?
Was the faked moon landing a psyop that was meant to be found, to make people think that US can't even land on the moon, thus the secret space program so much less believable?
Was Edgar Fouche telling the truth or was he another psyop?
Do they really use a mercury plasma accelerator to reduce the mass of the craft by 90% or more?
Can they really accelerate vertically into space at mach-9?
Why are they commonly seen in England?

Attached: 33437246[1].jpg (400x250, 8.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ITGYxTf5Y6g
ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-488531
archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/19631067
hooktube.com/watch?v=ppDGJzz_r0I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I saw one in 1985 in Santa Cruz, CA. It flew overhead at night. My guess is that it was about 300 feet long on each side and traveling about 50 mph. I remember hearing a buzz or maybe it was a vibration. It had 3 dim white lights on each corner, and then another light in the center. It wasn't aerodynamic.

I've seen one of those in NZ, it had an open hangar bay on the bottom. silent. If flew slowly overhead, after hanging in one sport for 10+ minutes, then just went out fast.

you are the shill. it's not the 90s anymore, this shit wont work. go suck lazars dick kike faggot. if you want to slide the board, put some effort into it
sage

Checked.

See what I mean?

Well if I wasn't curious I sure am now!

brb, something new to autist upon

Welcome to nu/pol/.

You know if the mods actually wanted to do their job they would have deleted this thread by now.

youtube.com/watch?v=ITGYxTf5Y6g

it must be 4 am on west coast and at best 7 am eastern time, what mod is here?

Zig Forums has mods? Hell this thread is basically spam.

Kek

Kill yourself you sliding jackass kike.

TR-3B rustlin dem jimmies I see

There's no jimmies to rustle since there's no god damn moderation to get of slide threads on this board apparently you stupid communist kike bastard.

I saw one in the UK around 5 years ago. It was completely motionless in the sky and silent. It was night but the TR-3B was pitch black, silhouetted against the sky, with a bright white light in each corner. The craft appeared to only be maybe 500 metres in the air and huge, the size of a football field. A few weeks later I saw another one (or the same) not too far away. This time the craft was much higher, well above the clouds, and this time it had the red light on in the middle. Clouds obscured it for a moment and when they had passed it had changed position which for some reason struck me as strange because otherwise it was completely motionless. Neither time did I hear the buzzing that some people describe.

Obviously they exist but what I find weird is that there are so many sightings, so many people have seen them, yet there is barely a single credible photo. The pic OP used is the only potential one I know about which goes back to the 1989/1990 Belgian UFO wave. That first time I saw one all I had to do was stop the car and take a photo and it would have be the best TR-3B photo in existence. What gives?

Attached: image.jpg (1536x1022, 51.95K)

ok whats so interesting about a fidget spinner? Also, the most sophisticated space vessel has already been designed but they gave up on it because they couldnt find the right material. The were unaware of the element mydickinyourmothersassium.

bump

Welcome newfriend. Zig Forums was stolen by Ron at Jim's request. This means there are no mods other than globals. In other words:

Kek even cnn has an article about the tr

The tr-3b uses mercury plasma to go Mach 9 from a hover and can go into orbit.

>>>/x/

Yep. I heard that it's the plasma accelerator itself that requires the special material because the mercury plasma needs to be under such high pressure and is so highly energised that it would destroy any normal accelerator. It's also why the craft needs to be so large, to reduce the centrifugal force to viable levels. But what do I know. I saw the TR-3B and since have done a lot of internet reading etc and that is just one thing I read. Clearly either it requires a special material and they have it or it doesn't require the special material though because the TR-3B is reality and is way ahead of publicly disclosed technology even today.

Yes, and some of its tech in incorporated into the stealth bomber, as well.
Electrogravitics is real. It has been since the Germans discovered it in the late 30's.

I used to be in a position to know about this, although you won't believe that here.
Accept the truth, or don't, but no one can say I didn't tell you.

The important thing to understand is that, everything you've been taught is real, is wrong.

Attached: Burgers.jpg (1920x1080, 225.85K)

Red mercury.

checked

trump's space force is beginning of disclosure for secret space program?

All joking aside, these things are real. I don't think it's alien tech, but it's close enough that it can't be released. Everything would go to shit.

/x/fags return to your containment board. I abjure you. This conspiritard shit isn't doing us any favors. I've seen you fags bringing in flat earth shit and satanic cult retardation and it's all fucking shill poison. GFTO

No one is saying they are aliens or demons controlling the TR-3B faggot
It is part of the secret space program obviously
Are you that stupid or are you just a shill?
At least it is slightly better effort than the shills before you

Friend also saw one for a while around Kauri Point (probably a NZ DUMB). I've seen other stuff but not TR3Bs yet.

Checked.
Hertz and Maxwell shilling really fucked the normalfags up.

Not /x/ related it went into service in 1994 the Mercury is used to move the plasma, the plasma is used to create a reverse magnetic field the simulates weightlessness so the craft can move at Mach 9 from a standstill sorry if the phrase mercury plasma sounds too sci-fi for your mind

Why is this /x/ related … the Belgium Air Force got a lock on one thought it was an f-16 before they realized it wasn’t

ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-488531

Here is the cnn article about it

Attached: phoenix[1].jpeg (498x314, 23.01K)

Now we know it's bullshit.

I saw one of these in rural Kentucky a couple years ago. It was so low to the ground that I could see the metal on the underneath part. It was totally silent as well. Still don't know what to make of it.

Attached: TR-3B ASTRA Lockheed Martin18.jpg (500x302, 10.77K)

archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/19631067
Have to admit this is pretty funny

Attached: 1506096135034.jpg (411x411, 10.2K)

Could it be a TR-3B with it's nose down somewhat? Like a helicopter which tilts in so the downward thrust of it's propellers provide a forwards velocity. I also heard that the TR-3B is able to affect it's surface appearance somewhat like a chameleon.

Interesting topic to be honest

>>>/meadhall/

hooktube.com/watch?v=ppDGJzz_r0I

"the enemy sees an American recon plane, they start shooting. But they see a flying saucer from another galaxy, they hesitate."

UFOs aren't real. It all a Deep State conjob psyop program to cover for USAF experimental aircraft probing Soviet air defense space.

Think about it.

Where has all the best evidence for the existence of UFOs come from?

The US Govt.

Who are the most (((credible))) eye witnesses of UFO phenomena? USAF pilots and other Dept of Defense personnel.

Who are the "Insiders" in-the-know who are always giving talks at UFO conferences preaching that they saw something for sure and that they know more but they can't disclose it or else the MiBs will disappear their asses?

ex-Spooks with Top Secret Clearances.

Sure pal, we can trust all of those guys, since they're Vets and Patriots and everything they have ever told us hasn't been a fucking long-con lie.

Let me get thus straight. You wouldn't believe any FedGov lackey even if they told you that your ass was on fire, but you suspend all critical thinking and willingly believe without question in totally batshit insane theories about UFOs and grey space aliens and the imminent disclosure anyday now going on for over 50 years?

Anyone who believes in UFOs is a gullible dupe and a rube and a stooge who got reeled in hook line and sinker into the (((Pentagon's))) little diversion psyop to conceal that the NRO has mapped the air defense systems of every nation in the world in such granular detail that a Russian operator of a Topol-M can't take a shit in a bush without NRO counting his turds on the 2-story tall Google Earth Hologram Globe back at their Disney Imagineering designed secret HQ.

Go ahead goy, you couldn't integrate an N-body system to save your own Life and you sure as shit have no idea that the father of the geosynchronous satellite determined it would be ludicrous to send carbon-based meat sacks across the Interstellar void in Space Boats because it is infinitely more energy efficient to send a drone the size of a cockroach–keep on believe'in in extraterrestrials, if that hope gets you through one more day of wagecucking for The Jew.

Attached: IMG_6621.JPG (236x171, 16.37K)

TR-3B != Aliens.
How many times?
Trying to connect the two IS the cover up.
Meaning you are either a shill or a moron. I am going to assume shill based on your confrontational attitude.
TR-3B exists. Period. I saw one and so did many other people.
Yes, Govt conspiracy surrounding UFO exists, but it is to cover up the craft themselves. US Govt. wants people to believe in aliens so when they see one their high tech craft like TR-3B, they start talking about ETs and noone believes them.