Pedo Ancap Thread

HOTTAKE🔥
>Personal Agency and Sovereignty must be decided on a case by case basis.
>CHILDREN HAVE SEXUAL FREEDOM AND CAN BE UNFAIRLY TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF (believing both is not a contradiction)
i'm not pedo

Attached: 864.png (500x669, 131.05K)

👌 plz don't get emotional people. Stick to logic

Attached: 1495290290422.jpg (582x481, 60.97K)

Attached: 1521559604114.png (456x442, 254.62K)

Children have "sexual freedom" in as much as they supposedly have free will, not that they can fully understand the consequences of sex. (i.e. they can give consent, but not informed consent)

Based on this premise, a child who has sex with another child (or an adult), while believing it to be consensual (as far as their limited ability allows) is not committing rape, as rape is a crime of mens rea. This does not mean that sex between children is a good idea or not potentially harmful, just that it is usually not considered a criminal act. In many jurisdictions, a child would not be considered capable of murder for the same reasons.

By contrast, an adult who has sex with a child is assumed to understand the potential consequences, and as such would be considered guilty of salutatory rape as they would be taking advantage of the child's lack of understanding.

(cont.)

However, in many cases, where an adult is of limited intellectual ability, they would also not be considered capable of giving or understanding informed consent, and as such as treated as a child would by the legal system. (i.e, an adult who has sex with a retard would be considered a rapist, and a retard who has sex with a child would be found not guilty of rape)

>>>/oven/

Attached: 6a0.png (800x734, 606.26K)

See

On a roll!

Attached: 1528722696275.jpg (800x427, 88.38K)

Accidentally switched those last two links

Got more of them, although i'm for more liberty the Ancap ideology is nothing more than a pipe dream because they are dismissing the 16% psychopath populace that lives among us.

Attached: 1470672513135.jpg (640x640, 84.18K)

Animals can understand sex

Ancap deals with the psychopaths best. Problems remain isolated.
Democracy gives psychopaths the reins.

Attached: addtext_com_MDg1ODQ5MjA3NA.jpg (800x770, 131.44K)

Attached: Riiiight_6264fd_6320318.jpg (1200x795 751.54 KB, 92.71K)

No I don't agree, People of all walks of life are influenced by the prospect of money and power. So what happens if a group of Ancaps decide to gather allot resources to buy weapons and offer protection by contract. What if this hypothetical entity gains a monopoly on the protection business and jacks up the prices and starts extorting people who can't pay. I can keep going on, but in my opinion it will revert fairly soon back to a form of government.

AnCap and AnPrim are bad memes, server resets that lead back to where we are now.

this is why libertarians get the rope too

Can they really? Primal urges and innate child-rearing rituals =/= conscious understanding and applicability of knowledge.

Does a bitch know you can't get it pregnant?
Does a dog know it can't get you pregnant?
Do animals understand zoonosis?
Does a horse know it could kill you with its cock?

Does the same logic apply after menopause?

Agree. Niggers should not have personal sovereignty they have maturity of 10 years old normal person. Only formal age requirement hides their inability to grow up. It should go away.

That's a hell of a way to greet someone.

Attached: untitled.png (480x272, 164.14K)