==FOX NAMES THE JEW==

Insular Hasidic Jews struggle to preserve customs as legal and social pressures build

It is, by choice, an intensely isolated and insular group, in which a brood of 10 children in one Hasidic Jewish family doesn’t raise an eyebrow.

The big family units help explain why some communities they inhabit become among the poorest in the country, according to federal statistics on rates of welfare assistance, subsidized housing, food stamps and Medicaid.

Indeed, the U.S. town with the highest rate of people on food stamps is the all-Hasidic New York village of New Square, north of New York City, where 77 percent of residents rely on the program to eat, according to a new report.

Yet for all that need, the group is alternately courted, feared and vilified by politicians and businesses for its power to deliver huge, uncontested blocs of election-altering votes, donate hundreds of thousands of dollars to causes of its choosing, spark seismic shifts in real estate markets, public school budgets and city planning, and even hold hostage the country’s second-largest state budget.

archive.fo/gdKud

foxnews.com/us/2018/06/11/insular-hasidic-jews-struggle-to-preserve-customs-as-legal-and-social-pressures-build.html

OOOOOOOYYYY VEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYY

Attached: 1524598032105.jpeg (612x344, 35.24K)

hol up….so u be sayin………israel is run by jews n shit?!?!?!

aka welfare cheats.

I don't understand why they are considered so valuable in terms of votes. Even if ten thousand of them all voted in perfect lockstep that's a drop in the bucket when it comes to state wide elections and state approved budgets. The whole "the yids are so powerful because they actually vote" always smelled wrong to me.

It's not because they vote. It's because they vote + use every sleezy tactic possible. Never assume that a kike isnt doing everything possible to cheat and swindle.

This. They should be routed and pursued like vermin. You wouldn't let termites eat your house, why let them eat your country?

yeah it is wrong - jews are powerful because they are leaders or executives of influential companies, organizations and institutions, who both provide money for politicians, and also provide approval. Also Israel.

More importantly, they also work together using their influence to discredit politicians who aren't GOOD GOYIM. Given their control of the media, academia and 6 gorillion other institutions, that explains why politicians are terrified of jews.

I also personally believe Mossad has a ton of dirt on a lot of politicians, which they use as leverage.

power to deliver huge, uncontested blocs of election-altering votes, donate hundreds of thousands of dollars to causes of its choosing, >spark seismic shifts in real estate markets, public school budgets and city planning, and even hold hostage the country’s second-largest state budget.

Not poor and still allowed to game the system.

As a non-cheat that got his ass broken after paying into the system for years, it pisses me right the fuck off that I have to struggle with less than 9k a fucking YEAR in assistance. If I was a woman i'd get more, if I was a nigger I'd get more, if I was a beaner I'd get more, if I was a fucking jew I'd GET IT ALL.
They have no idea how fucking close some of us are to running out of fucks to give and just going nuclear on all of them, top fucking down.

Attached: Jewish Innovation.jpg (296x447, 46.89K)

Comments like these should be removed and the user who made them banned, unless we are to become indistinguishable from cuckchan.

FRAUD
FRAUD
FRAUD

Guys, this is outrageous and everything but it's stuff we already knew. I posted this originally because I was surprised that FOX NEWS is actually naming the jew.

I give exactly 0 fucks dude. If I don't retire in a new thousand year Reich then I'm donating all my money into counterfeit currency and weapons and handing them out to some based Aryan Gen Z freedom fighters. Hell, I'll offer to drive them to the local synagogue or mosque and we'll do target practice together. I am ready for fucking everything. I don't fear jail, poverty or death, only that I will lack the courage to do what must be done.

SIEG HEIL!

Attached: It Rises.gif (500x200, 973.66K)

This likely is a result of a growing rift between various groups of kikes, rather than fox actually turning against the kike.

hol up… smacks lips.. you be sayin we wuz cuckchan an sheeit?

You must enjoy being forced to use tor.

Cantwell is talking about it live on his show right now on www.ChristopherCantwell.com/live

Its not about state-wide elections. Its about town, county, school board, etc elections.

Fucking checked. It's a distraction as in "oy those are the kikes you want!"

Attached: Khazar Jews Make Good Pets.jpg (500x375, 79.68K)

Yeah idk, I don't remember fox being anywhere near this critical about any group of jews.

Checked

Even if it's a growing rift though, all it takes is one bad goy to point out the (((emperor))) has no clothes and… I am hopeful other goys will follow. Today, the hasidim, tomorrow, who knows?

The kikes are far from a homogeneous group, often hating each other more than us. In fact, the israeli kikes have outright used eugenics against the "lesser kike" like the "asiatic jew" which are essentially israel's mexicans.

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-06-11 16-58-01.png (994x628 265.43 KB, 117.77K)

Welcome, newfriend.

This is an overlooked aspect of jews. Jews will jew anyone including other jews. They're a loathsome existence who only exist to cause suffering. You could cure the world from suffering simply by removing semites from existence.

It's almost like they don't like other jews getting the upper hand and taking their cheese.

Attached: Not Kosher.jpg (800x334, 90.71K)

just super frugal cheap mother fuckers …
its one thing to be a welfare cheat , its another to be so fucking greedy and stingy that you literally work your ass off just to not do a job and still live

They are full time hand me down , horders, they will refill water bottles in the public fountains. They will go to meetings to eat free food , put food in their pockets for later. They never buy new clothes. And then they have 10 kids and tell the kids to all vote the same way.

1 jew dad == 10 jew votes

This level for lazy and cheap is impressive, its almost sad to think that so much discipline could be used to add value to society. But this would be against the jew code. The jew must never help, never actually produce. For a jew to actually create and be productive would to not be jewish. So instead they will work their ass off to ensure they dont have to.

During college I never once met a Jewish princess who gave a single grain of shit about their heritage. They liked daddy's money and partying.

Until you question their privilege.

That's an understatement. Hadassah (women's zionist organization, the one running the organ market and child trafficking.) had stolen around 60,000 babies from the Yemeni kikes that were flooded into israel back in the day. The babies that could pass for ashkenazi were adopted out to ashkenazi kikes who didn't have children or not enough of them, and the others were most likely sold either as slaves or as raw materials.

> Yet for all that need, the group is alternately courted, feared and vilified by politicians and businesses for its power to deliver huge, uncontested blocs of election-altering votes, donate hundreds of thousands of dollars to causes of its choosing, spark seismic shifts in real estate markets, public school budgets and city planning, and even hold hostage the country’s second-largest state budget.

They misspelled semitic.

Because kikesses are brood-sows. Any spawn she produces are considered jews, so she is taught to monkeybranch as hard as she can in the hopes of landing a high status kike, and if only goys are available? Just as well, she'll divorce him in 10 years for full alimoney and child support.

The Jew male though? Oh wow, watch the kvetching go nuclear if he even THINKS about breeding outside the tribe.

Source: was fucking a kikess when young and degenerate and saw the difference in the way her parents treated her and her brother. I have since atoned and thank God I never fucked her bareback.

They were after 911 then suddenly they became good goys.

35 years ago when New Square was being built I once worked there as a teenage Goy. They paid contractors in gold so as to not leave a money trail. They also trade in diamonds as a currency.

Attached: yahudi.png (640x300, 87.22K)

Attached: Hasidic Jews & Education.webm (640x360, 4.91M)

silly nigger

Attached: C'he Chem.gif (271x214, 8.9K)

If jews are correcting their most ignorant of their people, what should 8/pol/ do about our fellow DACApedes?

I like this meme.

Fuck off kike.

he's not using tor you dummy

Attached: 225087.jpg (460x613, 222.24K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (194x260, 51.06K)

Damn, nice fuckin digits. Quad-dubs, checked user

Attached: c3481431de5407b0963ca5100c30750cc14fbd65cea878e42144ea7076ac18a8.jpg (248x310, 45.78K)

That's not how it works newfag, you have to go back.

So this is how they get you. Just criticize a Jewish person and the web nazis will have your back.

Attached: sad orange.gif (320x213, 1.3M)

Attached: Yid Alert.jpg (448x298, 26.64K)

Everyone should watch this at least once. The whole of international jewry came down on Fox because of that report, and it was promptly memory-holed. Fortunately someone saved a copy and we have it back today; but I only found out about it because Pierce referred to it in one of his broadcasts.

They're on welfare so they can spend all day reading their kike books. The Talmud alone is something like 30,000 pages large. And then you have on top of that other stuff like the Torah, Mishnah, and Shulchan Aruch. All in the name of how to cheat the goyim and be good kikes. Meanwhile, we work to support and fund this.

Good thing someone had the foresight to pop in a blank VHS tape and record that broadcast.

< posting youtube

fuck

Wasn't that automatically turned into a hooktube before chode had his coup?

Conservative media outlets like Fox could only defend and turn a blind eye on Jews and their antics for so long before even they have had enough of Jewish duplicity and backstabbing.

Whatever Fox's intentions are, it's still nice to see this development.

Nothing here is well coded.

fox has always been and will always be run by rupert murdoch for the rothschilds and the british governmental concerns.

fox will never name the jew neither will sky because they are owned by the jew. always have been and will always support extreme american interference in israel and extreme israeli zionism.

now please fuck off shill. the clue is that you pay for fox and sky tv.