Did the jews play a role in Iran?

I know Iran used to be a secular country, with an accettable amount of degeneracy (just enough to develop antibodies), a lot of freedom and a great economy. Then the muslims got the power and screwed everything up.

Now, I may have learned nothing in this life but I know that when something big happens, it's wise to look for the jew.
So, my question is: did the jews play a role in making Iran a muslim tiranny? And if yes, why? Do you have some easy to digest souces?

Attached: iran.gif (500x281, 29.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=fpK7ViC_l7I
hirhome.com/political_grammar00.htm
strategic-culture.org/news/2018/06/05/what-trump-policy-energy-dominance-means-for-world.html
archive.is/LGXWM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Stop pushing your Q fag nonsense here.

what's Q?

They absolutely did. If Israel never existed most of the Middle East would be secular by now.

ok, if true how did it happen? What did they do? And why? How can I do some research about it?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (310x614, 123.39K)

Iran had a very close relationship with Israel under the Shah, the revolution was objectively bad for them. I don't care about whether or not shitskins get to wear muh miniskirts, I care about stopping these kikes,

Indirectly. Kissinger was arming the shah and the shah was a piece of garbage who created the revolutionary conditions of Iran.

Iran was a liberal shit hole and the Islamic revolution was a good thing.

So it was a typical case of America (under direction of dumb kikes like Kissinger) fucking up and creating unintended consequences.

They have played a role in every nation past and present. Babylon would never have fallen had it not been for jew treachery.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=fpK7ViC_l7I
Talks about this topic, must watch

The Palestinians ran the Iranian revolution
hirhome.com/political_grammar00.htm

This. Jew seeks world domination, lad.

wew

Yes.

Isreal wants total control of the middle East. The US would hesitate to go to war with a white democracy like Persia so Isreal flooded it with a million sandniggers who overthrew the govt because muh islam. Now Isreal gets to play the muh lone democracy in the middle East card.

You're a fucking moron.

Here's the quick run-down

>the Shah lets (((international finance))) dominate the entire country

In the Shah's defense he named the Jew. But I support the current Iranian regime just because it is genuinely nationalistic and resists ZOG so heavily. Obviously I'd prefer if Iran were still Zoroastrian, but that's just a daydream. The only viable choices are the Ayatollah and the Jews. It should be fairly obvious which one a Zig Forumsack will side with.

Yes. A secular nation couldn't have been bombed for no reason and would have been a main competitor. Now (((they))) have all the justification they need.

Fuck off, faggot. Nobody is buying your bullshit.

If Israel hates a country, democracy won't get in the way. All you have to do is demonize whomever the people elect, and imply that the elections are rigged. Look at Assad. He won an election fair and square; he's from a well known family, and he's a war hero, of course he'd win. But the media kikes automatically ignored that because Assad won. Their definition of democracy is the rule of people who will submit to globalism. Even fucking Trump has to deal with this shit. Do you really think Iran would be safe? Especially if they were still militantly anti-Zionist?

That's just to give him credibility.

strategic-culture.org/news/2018/06/05/what-trump-policy-energy-dominance-means-for-world.html

archive.is/LGXWM

The thesis of that website is that there's a Palestinian-Nazi conspiracy to genocide the kikes as a continuation of the Holohoax. I can't tell if you're pro-Palestine/Iran, the most taysachs-ridden kike shill ever, or a typical Q boomer retard.