Lets talk about Nick "the spic" fuentes

Lincoln Long
Lincoln Long

THIS IS A CALL TO AWAKEN ALL MARINES WHETHER YOU THINK THEY ARE ZOGBOTS OR NOT

This little spic has been going around insulting marines who name the jew, Ron Paul, and generally being a smug faggot. I've linked the most important part below but if you get a chance you should see the entire interview for yourself. Ordinarily I wouldn't concern myself with eceleb cancer but a mexispic shitting on a white military veteran whose trying to awaken the people to the reality of Jewish supremacy should be something that Zig Forums weighs in on. Don't get me wrong I don't fully endorse Pat Little and his actions, but he is a good guy and has his heart in the right place.

hooktube.com/watch?v=znZt6xsiV0k

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (55.69 KB, 150x201)

Other urls found in this thread:

katana17.wordpress.com/2018/05/07/patrick-little-interview-with-newsweek-apr-30-2018-transcript/
dailystormer
thepurityspiral.com/?p=568
alternet.org/neo-nazis-are-infiltrating-us-armed-forces
geneticliteracyproject.org/2015/01/07/claims-that-us-is-a-genetic-melting-pot-appear-overblown-if-youre-white/
reactionaryfuture.wordpress.com
dailystormer.name/tag/beardson-beardly/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Umkhonto_we_Sizwe
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuremberg_Laws
archive.is/oVo9K
huffingtonpost.com/chika-oduah/the-afrogerman-experience_b_9234700.html
kalangumag.com/articles/the-rhineland-bastard
haaretz.com/us-news/1.5994426
rstb.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/365/1537/73/
arxiv.org/pdf/0808.2774.pdf
rstb.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/365/1537/73.figures-only
usnews.com/news/articles/2015/07/06/its-official-the-us-is-becoming-a-minority-majority-nation
archive.is/XZwlh

Isaiah Sullivan
Isaiah Sullivan

Brown people like him are more of an enemy then legit hostile black nationalists. While one would attack US his goal is to change the movement and destroy from in.

Hunter Taylor
Hunter Taylor

those mongoloid facial features
Disgusting

Jose Kelly
Jose Kelly

triggers nazi larpers and military bootlickers
My kind of guy.

Caleb Campbell
Caleb Campbell

Well black nationalists atleast want to keep to themselves. These half white half mexican mongrels that claim to be white while shaming anyone who names the jew on the basis of "muh optics" are complete cancer. Its funny because he actually calls out Little for his bad optics earlier in the debate and then it ends with them saying "fuck the troops, the marines are gay" followed by cackling hyena laughter

Nolan Smith
Nolan Smith

Don't get me wrong I'm not a bootlicker of any sort, but what reason is there to be hostile towards a white marine who is trying to wake up americans to the jewish problem? Keep in mind marines are the whitest, and most hated branch of our military.

Owen Rivera
Owen Rivera

literally who?

Xavier Nguyen
Xavier Nguyen

He is the 56%

Attached: images-1.png (9.85 KB, 302x167)

Nicholas Butler
Nicholas Butler

El goblino e celeb who hangs around the autistic right

Attached: you-have-been-visited-by-le-56-face-of-racial-30938083.png (140.96 KB, 500x521)

Gabriel Hughes
Gabriel Hughes

Hi Patrick.

Noah Clark
Noah Clark

Hey spic. How many shekels did you get for your speaking arrangement at (((amren))) you mongrel scumbag

Alexander Jenkins
Alexander Jenkins

Nick looks huwhoite to me

Kayden James
Kayden James

You consider this white?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (88.89 KB, 1081x810)

Ryan Jenkins
Ryan Jenkins

eso es porque eres un no blanco amerimutt

Attached: 1501197863351.png (463.54 KB, 900x506)

Jayden Torres
Jayden Torres

This is a Jared Taylor fanboard. Only Jews and based beaners in MAGA hats allowed.

Attached: download.jpg (5.76 KB, 268x188)

Benjamin Gray
Benjamin Gray

I like Little, but Fuentez only called Little a "little girl", he didn't say "Fuck the Troops". That was prince hubris.

Evan Morales
Evan Morales

Oh right he only laughed approvingly after someone said "fuck the troops"

Caleb Morales
Caleb Morales

Well last thread on the beaner determined he would have to go back towards the end of the process. He keeps moving up in the line and MAY just end up in the ditch category by the end of this.

(checked)
And the ones that can actually kill you 20 different ways with their pinky toe without "smart" weaponry.

Jackson Rivera
Jackson Rivera

he's a real piece of shit. all I've ever seen him do is start drama with other people on the right.
I'm a criollo myself, and I disavow this faggot

Isaac Peterson
Isaac Peterson

also hi Patrick. I voted for you. sorry about your loss man.

Eli Smith
Eli Smith

Nick Fuentes went on a podcast with Patrick Little with a couple of other low T guys that I have never heard of. During this podcast someone apparently said "fuck the troops". Unfortunately that was probably the most based thing said by the people not Patrick Little during the entire 2 hours.

We can't glorify military service be "muh troops" like the conservatives. Even in the case of Patrick Little we know that he was tricked into joining the marines by being given false information. Instead of fighting for his people, he was serving the enemy. Had he known that in advance he probably wouldn't have joined. The same goes for most of the young men that get their patriotism abused by the US military.

That said if you are about "optics" and American flag waving like Nick Fuentes you can't be a "fuck the troops" guy and then hold other people to a different standard. Ultimately this is what Fuentes, Anglin, and TRS are doing and it's not going to work.

t. Actual based spic who thinks Fuentes gives us a bad name

Wyatt Collins
Wyatt Collins

That said if you are about "optics" and American flag waving like Nick Fuentes you can't be a "fuck the troops" guy and then hold other people to a different standard. Ultimately this is what Fuentes, Anglin, and TRS are doing and it's not going to work.
The only conclusion I can come to is that nick the spic doesn't take the jewish threat seriously or else why would he have such a problem with someone who talks openly and honestly about the jews? He can say that it makes things harder for people on the right but these people should be talking about jewry anyway

Owen Brooks
Owen Brooks

Lets talk about a christcuck non-white aztec rape baby
Lets not.

Carter James
Carter James

Nick is stupid. He is a static thinker, meaning he cannot imagine how events play out dialectically, two or three or more steps ahead. He can maybe see proximate cause and effect, but nothing more. This is a common problem with conservatives, which is why they always go to the same failed strategies over and over. An example of this is how conservatives always take on the framing of their enemies, without understanding how this undermines their own position. It's why you can go on conservative websites right now and see articles with titles like "the conservative case for gender reassignment" or "dems are the real homophobes" etc. The alt kike like fuentes are slightly less stupid, but still have similar static thought to conservatives.

Camden Price
Camden Price

He thinks that it would be a drawback, but he doesn't realize that figures like Jon Stewart were claiming that cuckservatives were discriminatory nazis.

Caleb Robinson
Caleb Robinson

Checked, and keked user, this fuckin spic needs to learn he's in no way, part of us. Same with other half whites, I love how mutts always CHOOSE which race to associate with and/or be a part of.

Jaxson Flores
Jaxson Flores

If it wasn't for the last name would you bitch about him being nonwhite?

He's kind of a little whiney faggot, but I did see two videos of him tearing people a new asshole over the Israeli question

Attached: images-(1).jpeg (5.47 KB, 201x250)
Attached: nick-fuentes-fair-use-bio-suit.jpg (66.97 KB, 900x900)

Ethan Butler
Ethan Butler

He has pretty obvious mongoloid features.

Andrew Johnson
Andrew Johnson

Don't compare Rockwell to an optics cuck that actually disavowed the 14 words

Jordan Reed
Jordan Reed

considers himself some kind of leader
went to "leadership school"
takes catholicism as an ironic affectation
thinks he can be "American traditionalist" and catholic authoritarian simultaneously
probably gay, is a twink manlet
not even white
his life experience is high school and youtube streaming
presents himself as a used car salesman gameshow host
In short, he is obnoxious, ingenuine, insincere, sarcastic, unrighteous, unworthy, arrogant, narcissistic and subversive. He's got some kind of bureaucratic aim whereby he thinks he can make himself a media man from the outside and worm his way in. A thoroughly ugly character, a mexican Shapiro.

Ian Myers
Ian Myers

Spaniards are white. Spanish ≠ aztec

Carson Perez
Carson Perez

Fuentes is not a Spaniard, he has the Aztec blood

Nathan Wood
Nathan Wood

Just sage & hide, don't respond
Anyone posting below this line is a jew
——————————————————————

Gabriel Ortiz
Gabriel Ortiz

forgot mah sage
-t jew

Isaac Cox
Isaac Cox

Attached: JIDF.jpg (241.51 KB, 1489x1544)

Caleb Nguyen
Caleb Nguyen

Don't even bother. I literally posted nick the spics 23 and me earlier in the thread

Andrew Adams
Andrew Adams

takes catholicism as an ironic affectation

thinks he can be "American traditionalist" and catholic authoritarian simultaneously
This is the part that wierds me out. Is being associated with the catholic church (who rapes little boys) and the pope (who sucks nigger refugee dick) good optics for the right? He acts like we have a thousand years to redpill the masses on the jews, even though with each passing day they consolidate more and more of their power over our means of communication. Also he has a blue check mark on twitter. Anyone who is approved of by the ADL to talk on their platform creeps me the fuck out

Matthew Hall
Matthew Hall

The irony bro from the weakly sweat insulted the troops, not the spic. I think his name is Prince Hubris, he made cantwell ragequit on Baked Alaska's show.

On another note, the only pedophiles I've ever met in real life were both marines. One would go to nudist sites because they had naked 12 year old girls. Everyone knew about it. The other was probably getting separated or something because he was found with CP by his wife. I don't have the full details of his story. A corporeal once told me he could count on one hand the number of marines he knew without crippling personality issues. The USMC is a huge pit of dysfunction and retards.

Attached: PenisDinosaurSculpture.jpg (44.13 KB, 500x375)

Jaxson Edwards
Jaxson Edwards

The irony bro from the weakly sweat insulted the troops, not the spic.
Right, but the spic laughed approvingly afterward and didn't try to say "hey guys thats a bit far" after they called the troops and marines gay. You would think an optics cuck like nick the spic would be more careful to watch what his friends say because from my point of view it looks like he endorses that sentiment. For the record its the general and politicians and military industiral complex companies like Lockheed martin that deserve the hate, not joe blow who was tricked into joining the army thinking he was doing what was best for his country.

David Kelly
David Kelly

I had never even heard of those two other fat soyboys. I guess they are affiliated with trs or some other alt kike group?

Ryan Brooks
Ryan Brooks

The USMC is a huge pit of dysfunction and retards.
Well arent the marines seeing the most fucked up shit of all the military branches? Wouldn't they suffer the most from PTSD? I don't know

Bentley Green
Bentley Green

He was using his occupation in the military like 'as a nigger' or 'as a woman' and then tried to be a tough guy over a fucking livestream. He deserved to be laughed at.
GLR is overrated and he pretty much ruined white nationalism in the USA for generations. The 14 words were coined by a serial killer so it's unsurprising that anyone outside of an autistic imageboard would avoid them.

Christopher Lee
Christopher Lee

Insulting Sam "US Marine" Hyde
Poor kid doesn't even realize that he just signed his own death warrant.

Lucas Morgan
Lucas Morgan

I think he was laughing because the guy rage quit. The whole "I'm a marine so I should win this debate" is fucking lame.

Half of all marines are pretty shitty people before they ever enlist. I know for a fact the nudist guy was never deployed, the other one was a dog trainer or horse trainer and I don't think he ever saw combat. Actually, I'm pretty sure he was a horse trainer because I remember thinking why the fuck does the USMC have a horse trainer? Honor guard bullshit.
That's the thing, most of the shitty marines never come close to combat. Some pretend to, but having mortars land near your base is not that scary.

I know nothing about them. I think they are skeptic aligned or something. They don't like the alt right.

Christian Jenkins
Christian Jenkins

He deserved to be laughed at.
The soyboys were laughing at the thought of having to back up their shit talking in real life. Pat asked nick the spic if he would talk all this shit to his face and his response was literally "I will not say that to your face" let that sink in
GLR is overrated
His organization gave us great minds like William Pierce and to a lesser extent James mason so I'm going to go ahead and disregard your opinion here. White Power is an excellent book. Read it sometime if you're not just some hobbyist faggot
he pretty much ruined white nationalism in the USA for generations
WLP's national alliance was pretty successful for a span of about thirty years. We need another group like that to spring up tbh
The 14 words were coined by a serial killer so it's unsurprising that anyone outside of an autistic imageboard would avoid them.
Protecting a future for white children is autistic? Or something that only autists would identify with? Say what you really mean buddy

Luke Anderson
Luke Anderson

I think they are skeptic aligned or something
Even worse than alt kike

Caleb Bailey
Caleb Bailey

Say what you really mean buddy
He means that he's a dumb conservative (static thinker with crystalized brain).

Levi Nguyen
Levi Nguyen

I think he was laughing because the guy rage quit.
I think
Regardless, the spic was being a little prick disregarding Pat's arguments about doing the best for how much money was spent on his campaign which is impressive and after about a half hour of these bar room debate tactics pat had had enough. Sure, laughing off these faggots would have been a better tactic than challenging them to a fight but what's wrong with settling an argument the way men in this country USED to solve their differences? Don't write a check your ass can't check

Grayson Edwards
Grayson Edwards

Don't write a check your ass can't cash***

Brandon Ramirez
Brandon Ramirez

That's the thing, most of the shitty marines never come close to combat. Some pretend to, but having mortars land near your base is not that scary.
Well Pat wasn't just a shitty marine, he rose in the ranks about and was an officer. Also I wouldn't want to have mortars shot at me, fuck that noise

Matthew Taylor
Matthew Taylor

I was a data network marine for the Marine Corps
katana17.wordpress.com/2018/05/07/patrick-little-interview-with-newsweek-apr-30-2018-transcript/
He was never an officer (I don't actually think USMC officers are better than enlisted marines). He was a fucking POGUE.

Justin Wright
Justin Wright

Bring back duelling, and there will be no more Jews or Fuentes or any of their effeminate ilk.

Sebastian Carter
Sebastian Carter

Bring back duelling, and there will be no more Jews or Fuentes or any of their effeminate ilk.
At the very least he should lose status for declining a duel. Thats some bitch made shit. Literally "I will not say that to your face" then why say it at all? And people are trying to call Pat the internet tough guy in this situation for talking about being a marine?

Josiah Hernandez
Josiah Hernandez

the problem is we USED to do it and it wasnt really working out. We evolved.

Just when I thought this fag was done he fucking decides to give some face time to an immigrant and up that guys views. Good job Patrick fucking useless. Patrick must be the marine that couldnt really cut it so they just pushed him out. No wonder he lives in California. What fucking marine would stay in california???

Patrick is a loser plain and simple. He can fight his own fights cant he? He is a marine right?

what fucking marine needs to have internet anons fight for him. Fucking waste of threads for 2 months.

Blake Watson
Blake Watson

Well he is the marine turned internet tough guy … he hasnt really done anything else but talk. He acts like a fucking chimp

Kayden Allen
Kayden Allen

see … he is literally THE internet tough guy.

Hes a fucking marine of the internet

what a joke

Adrian Gutierrez
Adrian Gutierrez

the problem is we USED to do it and it wasnt really working out. We evolved.
Just like not letting women vote right? Or not letting jews run our country? Thank god we evolved to this liberal hellscape we live in

Michael Lee
Michael Lee

Little was a network engineer who never saw combat. He pretends he wanted to be infantry and wasn't allowed. As if that ever fucking happened. Classic bullshitting Marine.

Noah Nelson
Noah Nelson

We evolved
/leftypol/index.html

Juan Morgan
Juan Morgan

I call bullshit on that one. Post some proof or fuck right off.

Attached: 4a6206c8b18367952d8a4a2ce7605a655aaa9cc20e4055bd1bef096eab982aa4.png (27.86 KB, 500x500)

Justin Price
Justin Price

PATRICK LITTLE MAY HAVE A SMALL PENIS BUT WE WILL WIN AMERICA, WHITE BROTHERS!!!

1.4% OF THE VOTE TODAY!! 1.8% TOMORROW!!!

HAIL VICTORY! HAIL OUR PEOPLE!!

Jose Hill
Jose Hill

We're not going to get our guy in office any way. Atleast not until we have comparable influence to the mass media. Elections are just a tool to get our message to the people.

Sebastian Young
Sebastian Young

Winning elections does not matter, retard.

Ian Wright
Ian Wright

So you would be all right with me shooting some mortars at your house? Where do you live?

Nolan Foster
Nolan Foster

IT managers are POGs, retard.

You see, that's why hitler was a FUCKING RETARD. Because HITLER WON. OUR GUY PATRICK LITTLE IS THE REAL WINNER. 1.4% HAIL VICTORY!!

Attached: eYcjRbW.png (797.95 KB, 1263x3239)

Asher Gutierrez
Asher Gutierrez

Hitler won in 99% German Germany with proportional representation. Not in 56% mutt America with a two Jew-controlled party system

Oliver Perez
Oliver Perez

Comparing 1930s germany to 2010s america
Apples and oranges

Dylan Nguyen
Dylan Nguyen

Don't get me wrong I don't fully endorse Pat Little and his actions
Why the hell not, faggot? Are you falling for the astroturfed opposition to him? My little Zig Forumsack can't be this weakminded.

Attached: primitivist-feels.jpg (258.14 KB, 1024x682)

Connor Gonzalez
Connor Gonzalez

Why the hell not, faggot? Are you falling for the astroturfed opposition to him? My little Zig Forumsack can't be this weakminded.
I meant falling into the trap nick the spic set for him. He should have never went on that show in the first place. Generally speaking I like his approach and his ability to speak truth to power. Fuck optics cucks

Owen Butler
Owen Butler

Ah, well that's different. I see him as extremely Rockwell inspired and he's the kind of guy that would gleefully walk into 'traps' and expose these people for the weakling cowards that they are. I suppose it might not as work as well these days considering most of the audience identifies with being a mewling simp like Nick the Spic, but at least he's trying and he will move on if it doesn't work.

Colton Barnes
Colton Barnes

<LITTLE HUNTER ENTERPRISES OF CALIFORNIA, LLC
<95 HARBORMASTER RD DOCK 11 SLIP 30 SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO CA 94080
Little's business doesn't exist. The address is fake.

Lucas Gray
Lucas Gray

he's the kind of guy that would gleefully walk into 'traps' and expose these people for the weakling cowards that they are
I've considered this angle as well. Nick the spic was challenged to a duel and declined after talking nonstop shit about the guy for a half hour making him look like a scared little bitch boy so maybe some good did come from the whole ordeal

Noah Brown
Noah Brown

Merely look at the level of abasolutely desperate shilling in this thread alone, he has obviously struck a nerve. What better proof than such a reaction?

Isaiah Morales
Isaiah Morales

Why doesn't your business exist, Little boy?

Caleb Collins
Caleb Collins

For whatever it's worth the youtube comments for the debate were overwhelmingly in Pats favor. Atleast the video that alt right bones put up, the original got take down

Tyler Stewart
Tyler Stewart

The originals of every video with Little get taken down and David Duke was banned from TDS for interviewing him, the controlled opposition faggots are scared to fucking death of him. It's great.

Camden Brown
Camden Brown

Nice bait, faggot. The door is over there.
I have no idea, but I have heard Le ZogBotz maymay to no end. Marines are also the least PC branch of the military culturally, since they (and I was a prior) tend to see more shit than any other branch. The perspective of SOCOM and up is generally Odinic-tier. It has to be or they will not survive even their training.

That being said, there will always be faggots who don't care to actually know about anything. I am fairly certain that if we didn't have pro-whites in the military at all times, the kikes would have already massacred all the Whites just like in the USSR. You know they would if they thought they could.

Someone who thinks they're L33T and never actually trained (aka a fucking civilian that thinks they're a revolutionary or could ever do anything of value in a revolution) is a joke. It is hard to tell who is actually that stupid and who is a shill.

But seriously–you either live the life for at least a couple of decades or you will get raped by those who did. You can do an enlistment and then get out and continue sustainment training, but the idea that those who never did any serious combatives are magically combatants…that is going to get a lot of people killed.

This is good for something. Everyone smart enough not to take a kike DNA test can look at him and his numbers and compare yourself. It's good to be White as fuck.

It is the difference between being a casual who maybe shot a couple of ranges and actually living the life–because it is a life. I am not into excessive bragging, but anyone especially in combat arms that is a Marine tends to be downright vicious in combat. Of course, it makes defeating your peers in combatives more satisfying. All the best memories I have in life are of kicking ass, whether there or privately elsewhere.

That's a fair point. Don't unnecessarily glorify shit. Look at reality instead. Having to deal with the kike government is enough to piss anyone off, but we need pro-whites trained as much as possible because the kikes are serious about killing us. We also need pro-whites all over the government for the same reason. They will kill us with impunity if we do not.

Winning a fight to the death is not about "glory" at all. We need to win.

Classic bullshitting civ.

Dominic Jackson
Dominic Jackson

Prove Little cock saw combat or fuck off.

He worked in IT. The most dangerous thing he ever saw was a frayed wire, you fucking loser.

Michael Gutierrez
Michael Gutierrez

Hey faggot, wheres my (you)? You obviously understand the concept of the green weenie with that dick-a-saurus, did you wash out of boot camp? Or maybe it's actually you that got kicked out for being the pedophile creeping on the nude beach lolis in your totally believable anecdote. Fuck you kikes.
Most Marines are fundamentally broken before signing anything, if we were normalfags we would have joined the air force.

Owen Lee
Owen Lee

jew little
spic
I'm torn. Wait, no I'm not. Let them all rot.

Joseph Ortiz
Joseph Ortiz

Fucking fake faggot. Literally all organic anons support Patrick Little. Only retard shills with half baked one liners, like you you low IQ israeli queer pussyboy, shill against him. He is basically the modern day Rockwell and you are eternally kvetching about it. We will literally fucking execute you when we find the employment records for your shill house. In fact, our anons may be working on a way to poison your workplace with mercury so you die a slow painful death.

Cooper Roberts
Cooper Roberts

His organization gave us great minds like William Pierce and to a lesser extent James mason
I like Mason but neither have accomplished anything other than consolidating white nationalism into some faggy little clique. Hobbyist faggots are the larpers who care more about epic nazi costumes than actually improving their country.
WLP's national alliance was pretty successful for a span of about thirty years
Name one positive change his nazi reenactment crew induced. The "revolution" never started so that's out.
Protecting a future for white children is autistic? Or something that only autists would identify with?
Are you serious? I called imageboards and the culture surrounding them autistic. If you actually cared about preserving your race you wouldn't be trying to convince normalfags to partake in your serial killer memes.
(static thinker with crystalized brain)
Apt description for most modern white nationalists tbh

Lucas Bennett
Lucas Bennett

the shills still use the jewish epithet nazi as a forced meme
Wew lad single digit IQs confirmed at the Unit 8200 and Council Of Foreign Relations AI bot spam team

Kayden Collins
Kayden Collins

I'm seeing a lot of d&c shitposting in this thread from communist yids like you all of a sudden, are you scared or something? Shitskins and kikes will all rot in hell, all I give a shit about is an anti-zionist position, your bullshit can fuck off.

Attached: retard-merchant.jpg (33.41 KB, 545x478)
Attached: 1526584606.png (585.29 KB, 800x820)

Samuel Morris
Samuel Morris

Attached: 7f24aeb9d95efdaec660b27da4f22216f1bbaf7898ba9ea684a2172c4c5f9325.png (1.18 MB, 1520x1080)

Nathaniel Rodriguez
Nathaniel Rodriguez

REED SEEJ FAGHOOT! I AM LE ORGANIC TRSODOMITE! BASED ISRAEL MY MAGAPEDES AMIRITE! KEK! MAGA! THIS IS NOT DnC YOU ETERNAL ANGLO LOLOLOLL

Brayden Richardson
Brayden Richardson

and David Duke was banned from TDS for interviewing him
Not just Duke, Nordic Resistance Movement also has their podcasts taken down from the Daily Stormer and blacklisted for supporting Patrick. Apparently this is bad optics now

Attached: Nordfront.jpg (95.06 KB, 960x540)

Blake Carter
Blake Carter

He acts like we have a thousand years to redpill the masses on the jews,
He wants to see you bred out to death, that's why he's bitching about optics, he wants you to die.

Zachary Torres
Zachary Torres

Case in point.

Jose Stewart
Jose Stewart

The shill when called out pists smug anime faces like the training manual says he should, little does he know that we are aware of your standardized meme folders and tactics. Fucking commie lemming shill faggot. We are coming and we have a deep knowledge of chemistry needed to posion you in a fantastically painful way. All shills and psyops psychopaths will be executed or made to suffer for your white genocide.

Lucas Smith
Lucas Smith

Learn to read ids you idiot, Patrick isn't 19.

Jack Howard
Jack Howard

Obviously not. Only shills would post retardation like that in order to slide and misdirect. stay focused anons.

SIEG HEIL! HAIL LITTLE!

Carson Torres
Carson Torres

The kike's stand-in golems are deathly afraid of him, that's easy enough to gander from all of this.

Grayson Baker
Grayson Baker

kikes will be skinned alive for defiling Lain.

Benjamin Reed
Benjamin Reed

That's amazing, I didn't know that. What a hill to die on, it's bizarre how they're just imploding over him.

Kayden Jones
Kayden Jones

It's personal feelings for a lot of them. Some of them feel slighted by Patrick and will refuse to get over their grudge no matter what

Attached: Azz-coming-a-Little-unhinged.png (97.98 KB, 776x867)
Attached: Azz-patrick-no-support-period.png (17.97 KB, 782x214)
Attached: Azzmador-sock-accounts.png (20.65 KB, 764x192)
Attached: Azz-Little-didn't-redpill-anyone.png (440.58 KB, 768x804)

Colton Campbell
Colton Campbell

Reaallly? NRM got banned for supporting P Little? Top kek! Way to put a huge neon endorsement on him. Also not how the shilling died down a bit. Looks like the shills are debating the next DnC amd slide tactics for this thread.

Wyatt Fisher
Wyatt Fisher

*note *and

I need to slow down my typing.

Hunter Adams
Hunter Adams

Patrick Little made me realize just how fucking retarded you people can be. He's motivated me to do nothing but troll morons like you now. I literally come to Zig Forums for no other reason than to mock you people thanks to Little and I will continue doing this for years.

You people are lolcows and I hope to make you snap and kill yourself.

Blake Young
Blake Young

you people
Hi Anglin! How does it feel that we are singlehandedly fucking your beloved TRS fuckshack!

Elijah Taylor
Elijah Taylor

P.S. about that suicide thing buy yourself a CPAP mask and a helium tank muh PR israeli shill faggot, how does it feel cucking to israel again and again like a spineless bottom feeding coward?

Jackson Barnes
Jackson Barnes

dox of the little shitskin I did

Attached: BASED-Sandnigger-GF.png (1.94 MB, 1920x992)
Attached: spic-nick-dox-.jpg (1.93 MB, 1920x4333)

Carter Bailey
Carter Bailey

I'm going to have so much fun with you.

Your subhuman (non-asian, non-jewish) IQ is why you're genetically inferior.

Attached: 214122124214.jpg (865.76 KB, 2115x1584)

Isaac Thompson
Isaac Thompson

Top kek my pedo negroid shill untermensch. I am just an user but I actually have bavarian phenotype and am tall and /fit/. Keep being jewish and bitter though.
all these flavors
you chose to be jewish

Eli Cox
Eli Cox

The American military is the most powerful force in the world so I think it would be beneficial for us both to puff the peace pipe.

Jayden Watson
Jayden Watson

personal feelings
Yeah I'd feel slighted by having my jewish financiers and webhosts outed too. "Unhinged" is huge red flag shill lingo, by the way.

Landon Scott
Landon Scott

(tha'ts a boy btw)
/liberty/index.html

Attached: what-liberty-is-all-about---libertarians-and-commies-calling-each-other-nazis.png (142.25 KB, 654x538)

Jose Ortiz
Jose Ortiz

(tha'ts a boy btw)
wtf

William Jackson
William Jackson

The American military and police are mostly not ZOG. Never attack ot target low ranking order-followers. Only take out the heads of the anti-white psyops, blackops anti-Nat Soc squads, and assorted Deep State parasites.

Most military and cops drank the kool aid as a child. They are our allies in waiting. This post will be spammed by CIA niggers who are furious that I would try to recruit more of their ranks.

Zig Forums - nothing is beyond our reach

Gabriel Nguyen
Gabriel Nguyen

Being a semite is a handicap of the spirit. It hurts doesn't it? I understand your pain.

Luke Bennett
Luke Bennett

I'd been scouting out the spic for like 2 weeks because E;R follows him on twatter, but after this debate he just looked like some faggot who likes to talk big behind a computer and goes crying in a fit of rage tweets crying about how he was being bullied the whole time. It was a 3v1 ordeal, he had no reason to act like a faggot and call Patrick a little girl, and then back down like an even bigger faggot.
pic related
sage for eceleb thread

Attached: le56spic.jpg (294.69 KB, 800x741)

Ethan Rogers
Ethan Rogers

And now Anglin is broke. Can't even afford underage gook hookers anymore. The American nationalist patriotards turned out not to be the cash cows he thought they would be.

Michael Parker
Michael Parker

Attached: 1527517217185.jpg (1.94 MB, 1508x1920)

Christopher Clark
Christopher Clark

We're making sure traitors like these get the most gruesome of treatments right?
Like being an enemy is one thing. Saboteuring your own race is a completely different type of heinous.

Hunter Taylor
Hunter Taylor

Shitposting on a Taiwanese basket-weaving forum instead of acting on the 14 words.

Dominic Sanders
Dominic Sanders

There is already a thread.

Jose Anderson
Jose Anderson

Don't get me wrong I don't fully endorse Pat Little

why the fuck not?

Jaxon Cooper
Jaxon Cooper

Attached: DOUBLE-KING.webm (15.96 MB, 896x504)

Jacob Russell
Jacob Russell

Attached: Initial-Duck---Quacking-in-the-90s.webm (1.55 MB, 640x360)

David Edwards
David Edwards

funny how the alt-kike, especially azzmador, went around naming the jew in the most cartoonish way possible, until it was proven effective. now they want to go implicit.

Attached: 1524931453137.png (75.01 KB, 198x198)

Adam Bennett
Adam Bennett

Saboteuring your own race is a completely different type of heinous.
What is Azzmador, is he even confirmed European or is he a mutant like Anglin? Or worse, like weev?

Ayden Lee
Ayden Lee

dailystormer.name/uk-neon-nazi-salute-seen-amongst-tommy-robinson-revolutionaries-as-fear-of-an-uprising-surges/
anglin is a civic nationalist now

Evan Moore
Evan Moore

Naming the Jew is bad strategy now m8. The path to victory is to dress like a Mexican gangbanger in skinny jeans and red shoes and then commit acts of petty vandalism on college campuses.

Robert Garcia
Robert Garcia

These threads are part of Nick Fuentes PR team. It has not been confirmed, but because of the utter groveling OP is doing on Zig Forums she is earning her minimum wage keeping a Fuentes post on the front page. Thanks whore.

Christopher King
Christopher King

that would be civic nationalism, which is pretty close to racial nationalism
-Apedre Angloon

Andrew Ward
Andrew Ward

I have never had problems with black nationalists.
Step one: acknowledge most black men aren't criminals.
Step two: point out that most white men have no ancestors that own slaves.
Step three: point out 40% of jews were slave owners. Give more stats.
Step four: teach them that all our ills are caused by jews, that jews scapegoat us against eachother while fleecing us in the safety of skyscrapers and gated neighborhoods.
Step five: propose alliance against their true enemies, at this point i usually talk about the chinese in africa and how we can kick their commie asses out afterward. Usually leads to me explaining how their are more than one race of black, the most violent and dumbest, bantus from central africa, are invading southern africa and genociding every group there, including the khoisan, at the behest and with funding of jew ngos.

Brandon Wood
Brandon Wood

yadda yadda the Jews this the Jews that
their true enemies are the Chinese

Nice try, Schlomo. The Chinese need not be our enemies.

Robert King
Robert King

le cuck

Thomas Green
Thomas Green

Nick Fuentes
He unironically used the "I'm just a comedian who is interested in politics" Leibowitz defense. He's just too young and naive to be taken seriously. Pat Little should have hung up on that call far sooner though.

Isaiah Perry
Isaiah Perry

nick might actually be jewish.
just look at the fruits of his actions.

Luis Hill
Luis Hill

I fail to see how telling them to live in their own countries while saying my country is for myself, and convincing them to do this we need to gas the jews is cucked.
The jew d/c by insisting you are what they are.

Chase Richardson
Chase Richardson

You claimed the Chinese were the true enemies of Blacks which is a) ridiculous and b) diverting from the Jews.

Julian Turner
Julian Turner

What serial killer are you talking about? There was no serial killer. You are spreading jew lies.

John Roberts
John Roberts

I explined why here

James Flores
James Flores

You claimed the Chinese were the true enemies of Blacks
Actually he doesn't.

Step four: teach them that all our ills are caused by jews, that jews scapegoat us against eachother while fleecing us in the safety of skyscrapers and gated neighborhoods.
propose alliance against their true enemies, at this point i usually talk about the chinese in africa and how we can kick their commie asses out afterward.

He talks about how jews are all our ills, then alliance against their true enemies, and that he then talks about chinese and can kick them out "afterward." so after dealing with jews, kick chinese out.

Lincoln Myers
Lincoln Myers

So if i turn my enemies allies against them and then kill my enemies i lose?
Uh huh. Sure.

Chase Gomez
Chase Gomez

He unironically used the "I'm just a comedian who is interested in politics" Leibowitz defense
This is the same bullshit that Steven "based israel" crowder pulls. It's a chickenshit copout

Landon Hill
Landon Hill

Why is someone farming relevance for this fake faggot via pol?

FUCK OFF YOUTUBE CLICKBAITSHILLFUCKS

Jacob Allen
Jacob Allen

his nazi reenactment crew
National Alliance
Guess why I know that you're a faggot who gets his second-rate talking points from TRS and MPC? Pierce actually spent a lot of energy throwing out and dealing with costumed LARPfags like Covington to look presentable.

And here we are, nearly 20 years later, having little snarky shits like you who're unable to actually look at movement history and tactics in a neutral manner. Instead you chose to regurgitate nonsensical "hurr durr every1 in da pasta was a retarded fat nutzi prais PMan, Anglin and Mike 4 telling us to wear red sneakers n trust DOGEMPREA DRVMP"

Hunter Williams
Hunter Williams

Call out to any interested. I am offering 180 dollars per IronyBro killed in the next month. Will only pay if you can produce pictures of the corpse of said IronyBro alongside some Antifa scalps.

Serious offer. Will pay out.

Asher Reed
Asher Reed

Nope.

And you're wrong about GLR and Little.

So much pathetic posturing from a bunch of unfunny fools.

It's like you want to be raped.

Jaxson Walker
Jaxson Walker

Why exactly does Zig Forums shill for kike military shills?

Most people who join the military have double digit IQs and serve Israel.

Attached: 1528664883138.jpg (192.63 KB, 1280x960)

Samuel Stewart
Samuel Stewart

Found the guy whose going to be having his neck snapped come week of the blood.

Little did nothing wrong.

Rockwell did nothing wrong.

Ironybros, Anglin, Fuentes, weev, TRS, and optics cucks are the ones who set back white Nationalism by a decade. Not the guys who are actually making a difference.

So cute that you even think you're correct.

Benjamin Gonzalez
Benjamin Gonzalez

Because that's just a media caricature and a lie that you have deluded yourself into believing.

Much like pagans think they can get away with anything because muh paganism.

Lol. Babby broke his rubber thurs mallet.

Samuel Rivera
Samuel Rivera

Damn, didn't think Ironybro tears would taste so good. Only a damned loser who gets cucked 24/7 would think being an IronyBro is somehow fun or worthwhile.

Mentally ill people don't need to be listened to. They need treatment. Like a good kick to the balls.

Aaron Rogers
Aaron Rogers

This little spic has been going around insulting marines who name the jew
You mean Patrick Little? The marines as a whole != the marines who name the jew. Also fuck the zogbots, literal mercenaries since we have absolutely no business meddling in the rest of the worlds affairs. Praise ICE for cleaning up the country one illegal piece of shit at a time.
Ron Paul
That's indefensible, RP is /ourguy/ and an absolutely based politician. Shame his son became a little (pun intended) faggot.
and generally being a smug faggot.
he's an eceleb, no shit
I've linked the most important part below but if you get a chance you should see the entire interview for yourself.
it really just looks like expert trolling tbh, little went full meme response with "fight me irl you insulted my HONOR!!!!!". Funny Little would say Fuentes can't insult him given that Little's veteran status should mean he fought specifically for the right to say whatever the fuck you want.
Ordinarily I wouldn't concern myself with eceleb cancer but a mexispic shitting on a white military veteran whose trying to awaken the people to the reality of Jewish supremacy should be something that Zig Forums weighs in on.
NYPA fag, I really don't care what some faggot says to another faggot. I support Little, I really hope they discover some voter fraud against home, but he got triggered like a little bitch and should have bantered back rather than taking it so god damn personally.
Don't get me wrong I don't fully endorse Pat Little and his actions, but he is a good guy and has his heart in the right place.
He ran for office while naming the jew, he's got balls, but again I dont give a shit about an online conversation that, given the context you provided, looks like trolling 101.
lel if i call him a bitch hell be mad
OI BRUV U CALLED MARINES BITCHES FUCK U MANG FITE ME IRL!!!!!
lol no
OMFG U A BITCH MADE NIGGER FUCK U HOW DARE U INSULT MY ZOGBOT BUTTBUDDIES!!!!!!
lmao u mentally unstable Little
I AM NOT IM A FUCKING VETERAN!
Seriously, make that the conversation between 2 anons and its literally a troll that produced serious asspain.

Ian Mitchell
Ian Mitchell

hubris is such a tryhard. it's cringe

Jaxon Lee
Jaxon Lee

Why are they all trying to air out their crotches?

James Jackson
James Jackson

How was the national alliance a "Nazi reenactment crew"?

Kevin Anderson
Kevin Anderson

You're forgetting that Hitler lost his first election before he finally took office. That was why he wrote part 2 of Mein Kampf.
Nazism is too extreme change it! -2018
Our pro Christian stance is too extreme, change it! -2020
Our anti-trans stance is too extreme, change it! -2024
Being anti-illegal immigration is too extreme, change it! -2028
You've changed your methods, but it wouldn't guarantee a win. They'll just accuse you of being a nazi-sympathizer or former Nazi like they did with David Duke and other cuckservatives before us.

I'm not saying that you have to be as extreme as Little, but you need to learn how to defend your position instead of running away to a mild one. You're just accepting their precedent that would work against your team. Do you see the left denouncing Louis Farrakan and Antifa? Nope, you just see them defending the latter and not acknowledging the former. So why you want everyone to play this stupid optics game with the right? Why do you want to hinder your movement by claiming responsibility for mistakes that you never committed yourself?

Brayden Bennett
Brayden Bennett

Only some low IQ retard who listens to trs on a daily basis could think the national alliance were a bunch of nazi larpers. Say what you want about little, but disrespecting Dr. Pierce's name is beyond fucked. He was arguably the greatest national socialist since uncle Adolf himself

Adrian Scott
Adrian Scott

The anti-Little anons are posting underage girls
Really makes me think

Nolan Foster
Nolan Foster

These threads are part of Nick Fuentes PR team
Why would his pr team call him a spic? That's not a very endearing term. Also he's trying to convince us all that he's white just like us constantly, despite his 23 and me show he's 21 percent NONwhite

Samuel Rogers
Samuel Rogers

Even quarter-kikes were allowed full citizenship and the approved right to marry a white german.

A quarter "nonwhite" isn't nearly as bad as a quarter-kike.

Joseph Sanchez
Joseph Sanchez

Oy vey, nick might be the honorable best ally jewish
Go away, kike. I'm okay with him being non-white in part, I'd even give him white rights for calling out kikes in realtime.

Benjamin Gutierrez
Benjamin Gutierrez

A quarter kike is about 87.5% European and 12.5% almost-European levantine, genetically. Nick Fuentes is 79% European and 21% not-even-close-to-European mongoloid. Not comparable. If you accept Nick Fuentes, you might as well accept quadroons and hapas.

Charles Davis
Charles Davis

21% Aztec and African is a pretty big percentage. Not to mention he takes the antiwhite religion christianity way too seriously.
Honestly this. Considering nick the spic white is ridiculous. I wouldn't want him breeding with my daughter

Aaron Anderson
Aaron Anderson

Quadroons and quarter hapas pass Nuremberg Rules. Fuentes is a retard judeizer shill, but lets not discard the work of our antecedents.

Luke Moore
Luke Moore

I'm okay with him being non-white in part, I'd even give him white rights for calling out kikes in realtime.
Checked for being the stereotype of the retarded scum who embrace such muddy faggots.
You are the embodiment of the death of your people, so willing to be meritocratic, so bereft of the in-group loyalty espoused by your enemies, so blind to how your views are the gateway of infiltration, subversion and defeat of your own goals.

Jackson Cook
Jackson Cook

Quadroons and quarter hapas pass Nuremberg Rules
False. Read the link I posted.

Dominic Hill
Dominic Hill

Quadroons and octaroons don't pass the one drop rule we've always had for dealing with black ancestry in america, regardless of how germans dealt with mischlings

Aiden Reyes
Aiden Reyes

I fully support the Not One Drop rule
Sieg Heil

Jaxson Smith
Jaxson Smith

So glad to see Zig Forums being accepting of mixed raced people. Nick the spic, so fkn based amirite fellow 80%'s? MAGA and Civic Nationalism, not racial purity and ethnostates, OK?
hail trump

Dominic Cox
Dominic Cox

I'm pretty sure the bastards were >1/2 nigger leftover french merceneries, which is why they were treated the way they were. That article is somewhat self defeating because if the Reich persisted, why wouldn't they extrapolate their well defined rules to other races who petitioned for residence/citizenship?

Isn't the generation after octos indistinguishable anyways? I always figured 75% European was the minimum. Can you give me an example of "one drop" legislation? The US originally defined "White" as Free European of good moral character. I don't think at this point in History we can exclude the help, as under that definition we would be excluding lots of Hispanics, Greeks, Italians, etc.

Michael Evans
Michael Evans

Nick has kike brows, he is by no means white, his behavior doesn't show it at all.

Luke Bennett
Luke Bennett

I agree with you, I don't like that Fuentes faggot and others at all. But war is coming, and as much as I understand the anons talking about "one drop" and such, its only going to create more targets and whites will need all the help we can get. Even the Reich bestowed "honorary" titles to those who were not 100%. I think I will make a thread later, because obviously it has to be more than 50%, but up until now I was lead to believe that 75% was the cut off. Because if we went by the 100% only rule, then the situation is much worse than the 11% world population that's assumed.

Adam Reed
Adam Reed

Kill that filthy spic. Cancer

Hunter Roberts
Hunter Roberts

I dont think he is Jewish. His DNA test would show more middle east ancestry if he were Sephardic.

Michael Diaz
Michael Diaz

Well, someone like Fuentes falls into the category of crypto-leftist, in any case. Certainly d&c, whether intentional or not. Shitting on someone taking a necessary, ballsy stand like Little is a litmus test.

Jose Edwards
Jose Edwards

if the Reich persisted, why wouldn't they extrapolate their well defined rules to other races who petitioned for residence/citizenship?
Because it was a racial state you fucking retard. Other races would not be allowed to gain citizenship.

Austin Campbell
Austin Campbell

You do not exclude whites of Spanish or southern European descent for any reason. That is idiotic, and anyone who suggests that is a divide and conquer asshole. Fuentes is different, because his actions show he is not on our side. No one in any movement is ever going to agree on all policies or goals–that is the nature of people and organizations–but openly insulting and shitting on a guy like Little, who is taking an extremely courageous and critical stand, is completely unacceptable. Fuentes needs to shut up if he holds those views.

Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

This this this this this this this this this this

Jeremiah Bell
Jeremiah Bell

Maybe you don't understand that Pat Little just gained MASSIVE SUPPORT from his interactions with Fuentes and Nick should literally be fearing for his life right now (and rightfully so).
READ THE FUCKING COMMENTS ON THE VIDEOS THAT ARE POSTED.
PRETTY MUCH EVERYONE HATES NICK'S GUTS NOW, AND PAT HAS GAINED AN EVEN BIGGER FOLLOWING!
Opticucks btfo
TRSodomites btfo
Irony bros btfo
Alt-Kike shills ETERNALLY btfo
Put down the dog-whistle, and PICK UP THE MEGAPHONE!

Attached: WhoSupportsLittleBest00.PNG (31.59 KB, 582x725)

Nolan Hughes
Nolan Hughes

I don't hate Nick Fuentes because of his ancestry. At the moment we can use all the allies against the Jew that we can get, AND PAT LITTLE HAS DONE A GREAT JOB IN SHOWING HOW IT'S POSSIBLE TO GAIN THEM.
I HATE NICK BECAUSE HE IS FUCKING UNDERMINING OUR GUYS WHO ARE RISKING LIFE AND LIMB TO NAME THE JEW PUBLICLY, AND BECAUSE SUBVERSIVE SHILLS LIKE HIM NEED TO BE MADE AN EXAMPLE OF!

Cooper Carter
Cooper Carter

This. Little has no filter. No optics cucking. He is ourguy 100 fucking %. Shame he has to play by Cali rules regarding spics and niggers but he actually is mainstreaming the JQ and race realism.

Aiden Wood
Aiden Wood

lol
The only one who's getting killed is you, and any who get in the way of the worldwide Fascist Revolution, along with your families.
We have the military already.
alternet.org/neo-nazis-are-infiltrating-us-armed-forces
Don't expect your faggot friends to be able to defend you.
The Goyim Know.
THE FIRE RISES…

Jace Taylor
Jace Taylor

Remember that the Axis Powers in WWII had a diverse group with sympathisers and volunteers in Philippines, Indonesia, India, Iran, and Finland, among other countries (especially in the Waffen SS).
We may have to do something similar here.
Check this thread for some posts on strategy:

Ian Ward
Ian Ward

I don't have any problem with spics or niggers who are Nat Soc. I'm yuropoor though. Enjoy having sweet guns and ammo, we need to fight our ZOG with bombs and homemade shit.

Sebastian Turner
Sebastian Turner

Anyone who shit talks Little and Rockwell are losers and potential CIA faggots trying to sow division and doubt in Zig Forums.

They're also probably gay and want to suck our dicks.

They all need the oven.

So feds like the (((Ironybros))), Nick Fuentes, Anglin, Weev, Hipster Racist, and TRS should go die with AIDS.

Ethan Rivera
Ethan Rivera

NRM didn't get banned from dailystormer. Their podcasts are still being posted.

Jonathan Ramirez
Jonathan Ramirez

If you don't consider fuentes to be white, then at least 40% of all the "white Americans" aren't white.
Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Jaxon Clark
Jaxon Clark

What a little faggot spic.
Why are spics such bugmen weaklings?
Hes just mad because he found out Marine Combat Arms MOSs are +80% White Aryan men, about 10% bugmen spic, and 10% negro.
muh muh tuff boi beaners tho
HAHAHAHAHA
Spics are gay, fuck spics.
Also, your women hate you and love to be B L E A C H E D by superior Aryan men.

Attached: 1496634159107.jpg (119 KB, 786x733)

Isaiah Martinez
Isaiah Martinez

Hubris is an angry, insecure manlet that got rejected from the Army because he was too fat and now spergs out "Fuck da troops". He is balding, uses steroids (and sells fitness advice on patreon), and was recently outed for using BathMate (dick enlargement pump) and cyalis (ED medicine). He and that other faggot are the last people that anyone considered right-wing should follow, including Fuentes (via association). They are destructive assholes who hide behind irony seeing as how they have no beliefs or convictions, their entire existence is based on creating drama like this to lure more retarded viewers to their retarded "podcast".

Anyone that can't (or won't) acknowledge that there is a difference between being a ZOG bot dying for Israel, or your regular well intentioned idiot who joins on false pretenses is a dumbfuck. All they do on their show is spout ad-hominems and just jump whomever it is they are debating with autistic screeching and call it a "win"

Joshua Clark
Joshua Clark

le 56% is a meme, faggot.

Tyler Roberts
Tyler Roberts

White Americans are literally 99 percent European on average.
geneticliteracyproject.org/2015/01/07/claims-that-us-is-a-genetic-melting-pot-appear-overblown-if-youre-white/

Liam Ortiz
Liam Ortiz

Implying European Spaniards, Greeks and Italians aren't white
Still doesn't get that "Hispanic Mestizp/Indio and European Spaniard aren't two very different things.
Still doesn't understand Nuremberg laws were for Jew Michlings only
Then what are you fighting for?
Seems to me you are perfectly fine with mongrels in white countries.

Charles Sanchez
Charles Sanchez

*Mestizo

Owen Cook
Owen Cook

Found the kike

Oliver Murphy
Oliver Murphy

Next time he could try going up against a much easier win just to get his foot in the door.

Eli Sanders
Eli Sanders

Daily Stormer
Why the hell are people still following that kiked production? Are they not aware that weevowitz is running their servers?

Ryan Sanchez
Ryan Sanchez

Not the problem, results were rigged. the spic jewess ended up with double digits when people rsvp'ing to see her talk were literally two and three people.

Samuel Parker
Samuel Parker

True, only the episode featuring Little. Which says enough.

Cameron Wilson
Cameron Wilson

Hubris is right about military being pro-homosexuality though. You get penalized for using "fag" or "tranny". You're a lower class there if you're straight.

I think he shouldn't bash the right, just fags.

Michael Torres
Michael Torres

What's the point of them removing Patrick Little from their site? They're already viewed as "extremist nahtzees".

Elijah Fisher
Elijah Fisher

What if a diaspora was wanting to return? Look at how the Australians seek to rescue the boer from niggers, its the british stock taking care of the dutch. Would the Reich really be that insular? Then why invite the Japanese and Italians?

Colton White
Colton White

"were doing it for the lulz!"
fuck off ironybro faggot

Brayden James
Brayden James

It makes sense that it would be rigged. He said that he wanted to deport Jews and execute those who send aid to Israel.

If I were in power and had the choice between "voting a politician that would kill/deport me" or "destroying votes", then I would pick the latter.

Henry Perry
Henry Perry

Australia is a new world country that doesnt mind assimilating other europeans. There is a difference between letting a racially and ethnically similar population immigrate, and letting people of a different race entirly immigrate
he actually thinks japanese and italians were living in the reich
Nope,
allies=/= allowed to immigrate

Juan Gonzalez
Juan Gonzalez

"voting a politician that would kill/deport me"
Except LIttle didn't argue that.

Gabriel Allen
Gabriel Allen

He's also a turbomanlet. In old IE photos, he looks about the same height as Damigo, who is like 5'2".

William Campbell
William Campbell

Hear hear.

Caleb Turner
Caleb Turner

You're right and forgive me for muddling the message. He said that dual citizens who vote to fund their own countries should be punished.

Kevin Fisher
Kevin Fisher

Because Angloon is a controlled opposition deradicalization kike who wants to convince far right people to vote for Zionist Republican cucks like Trump. People like Little are damaging to the GOP "brand," so they have been blacklisted.

Bentley Campbell
Bentley Campbell

Where the fuck do you think you are, retard?

Attached: jew-splat-fall-25-storey-panama-city-03-768x1024.jpg (106.84 KB, 768x1024)
Attached: nigger-art.jpg (71.89 KB, 624x469)
Attached: board-of-peace.jpg (64.45 KB, 800x445)

Jordan Sanders
Jordan Sanders

acknowledge most black men aren't criminals.
Yeah. Only like 40% of them.

Nolan Cook
Nolan Cook

What's the point of them removing Patrick Little from their site? They're already viewed as "extremist nahtzees".
I think you know why

Elijah Walker
Elijah Walker

That's actually a good way to put it. A lot of people here would say he's a "mossad agent" or something.
A lot of the people that get called kikes or JIDF are actually just people who put faith in a political solution. I alternate between political solution and "let it all just collapse

This doesn't have anything to do with "le 56% meme". I meant to say that a lot of people that are classified as white in America are often (slightly) mixed race, like Fuentes or borderline (non-) whites like Armenians, Greeks, Iranians,…
Sometimes they're even completely non-white. E.g. Arabs, Middle-Easterners,…

If you count all these people as non-white, than the white population of America is probably a lot less then 56%.

Christian Torres
Christian Torres

Doesn't matter, and in the end that's just a symptom of the general (((disease))) our society is suffering from, the army per se does not deserve to be ridiculed, especially not from people who never managed to get in in the first place.

Is dying for Israel stupid.
Absolutely
Should you string up everyone making big decisions in the army by their ballsack
Definitely
But should your average misguided, yet patriotic young man be ridiculed, called a fag etc. for enlisting whilst not knowing that the US Army is the executive branch of ZOG?
Categorically, NO!

And this is from a Balkan fag who lives in (and near) countries who are still recovering from US interventionism.

tl;dr Hubris and his buttbudies are huge homos riding the wave of edgy contrarianism whilst being utterly convictionless, insecure, thirsting beta soyboys.

STEER CLEAR

John Gray
John Gray

Even if you believe in a political solution, the GOP is the biggest obstacle standing in the way of that happening.

Jackson Smith
Jackson Smith

Dailystormer stayed away from Nehlen too when he first started talking about Jews. Anglin later explained that he did it on purpose as to not ruin Nehlen's reputation. This was before the fallout they had with Nehlen over the doxxing.
Nehlen and little were both running local campaigns (Wisconsin and commiefornia). There are hundreds of watchdog groups like the ADL monitoring Dailystormer.
If DS does not report on these campaigns they might pass by relatively unoticed by the left, while a lot of the normiecons just vote for the republican candidate and they might actually win.
If DS does report on the campaigns, there will come a lot of international pressure on these campaigns (smearing, censoring, "exposing",…) and then they would probably lose.

Patrick Little was also surrounding himself with all these SIEGE readers on gab.ai, who openly advocated violence. The praised people like Dylan Roof and such.
Anglin might have just stayed away from him because of PR.

Matthew Lopez
Matthew Lopez

that grimy old azzmador goon should be beaten with a chain

Dominic Perez
Dominic Perez

Yes, but a lot of these people advocate for taking over the GOP with young blood.

James Allsup (e-celeb) managed to get a seat in his local GOP. He ran unopposed and said that they can't fire him or he would be able to sue them for a lot of money. It was kind of a white pill for me
Allsup talks about mainstream politics, while inserting Jew-wise talking points into it. He's one of the few e-celebs I somewhat respect.

Imagine if a Natsoc or KKK member lol would do the same he did. Tere would be non-stop kvetching from the media.

Landon Foster
Landon Foster

I meant to say that a lot of people that are classified as white in America are often (slightly) mixed race
And you don't see how this is a problem? Racial perception is the first line of defense against racial bastardization. Its basically a slippery slope. Once it starts breaking down in society, and the line between "white" and "not white" becomes blurry, then it is all over. That is how things went down in Brazil, to the point that today they will consider mulattos to be "white." I consider mongrel spics like Fuentes to be an even greater racial threat than coal black niggers for this reason. Everyone knows that the nigger is not white. But with spics like Fuentes, they push the boundaries of what is perceived as "white" by normal people, so first it is Jews are white, then 10% beaner is fine, then 25%, then 50%. Then quadroons are white, then anyone with skin lighter than Denzel Washington is white. It happens pretty quickly as the racial perceptions break down, and you can even see it happening within the USA based on geographic location. A lot of mongrels who are considered "white" by Californians or Texans are pretty obviously non-white to people like me in the Midwest.

Eli Morgan
Eli Morgan

Anglin later explained that he did it on purpose as to not ruin Nehlen's reputation
Anglin is full of shit. He did it for the same reason his buddy Douglass Mackey did. He opposes the strategy of confronting the Jew because it is bad for Trumpism and the Republican party.

Allsup is not even white, so that isn't really a win. And anyone can win a local unopposed election. Doesn't mean they will be taking over the GOP, which is a retarded idea. Enemy nation states cannot even take over American political parties, with nation-state level funding and resources, because the parties are run like mafias by the American/Israeli intelligence agencies.

Isaac Sanchez
Isaac Sanchez

Yes, but that is just a natural reaction. You can kind of compare this to food. Right now, everyone just eats regular food from the store. But in times of war or crisis People will start eating expired food, then thrash food, then rotten food,…

When the options become fewer, people will lower their standards.

In a multiracial country, a racial hierarchy would be formed naturally. Society is white on top, and becomes browner the more you go to the bottom.
It sucks, but that is reality.

Adam Carter
Adam Carter

jews classify everyone as White, doesn't change your faggotry, spics like fuentes not being White doesn't result in "40% of all the "white Americans" aren't white."

Benjamin Cruz
Benjamin Cruz

Enemy nation states cannot even take over American political parties
user, I…

But seriously, it isn't so much about taking over the GOP as it is about creating outrage and redpilling people. The media will kvetch about it the candidate and in the process direct people towards their platform.

Hunter Richardson
Hunter Richardson

Yes, but that is just a natural reaction
Which is why it's all the more important that we oppose it.

it isn't so much about taking over the GOP as it is about creating outrage and redpilling people
Exactly. But Angloon is not thinking that. He is in support of Trumpism and mestizo nationalism. The failure to support Little and Nehlen is unforgivable.

Thomas Diaz
Thomas Diaz

user, I…
And this is the truth. Yes, we have Israel, but they have it on lockdown. You don't see Iranian agents or Russian agents taking over the two parties, even though it would greatly benefit them to do so. And if it is as easy as the alt kike thinks it is, then these nation-states should have no problem with it considering they have billions of times more resources than the alt kike does. So why is it not happening? Because it is practically impossible for it to happen.

Entryism is an appealing strategy for cowardly types, because it comes off as a very low risk approach. And it is also appealing to low IQ types, because if you don't think about it too much, it also seems to be very viable.

Tyler Brown
Tyler Brown

Which is why it's all the more important that we oppose it.
opposing nature

Won't work. As you said in happened in Brazil, Argentina,… It will happen in the US too.
What's important is that the mindset of the people is changed. From there on the race could be restored through (voluntary eugenics) and freedom of association.
This requires changing as many minds as possible and that includes those of mongrels and non-whites.

Gavin Russell
Gavin Russell

voluntary eugenics) and freedom of association.
Time to kill yourself m8

Anthony Cooper
Anthony Cooper

You don't see Iranian agents or Russian agents
You're not supposed to see agents. Russians were actually doing this during the cold war.

The point of "taking over the GOP" is taking over the local positions. The CIA is not going to prevent you from taking a local position in your town.
A revolution can be aided via local power.
And if someone were to rise to a higher position, then that's a nice bonus.

Meant to say (voluntary) eugenics.

In times of peace this is the only thing you can do. This whole "gun training and preparing for racewar" is stupid given that the revolution might not even happen in your lifetime. You will have completely wasted your life then.
Look at Brazil. It's 10 times more divers than the USA and nothing has happened there yet.

Jackson Robinson
Jackson Robinson

From there on the race could be restored through (voluntary eugenics) and freedom of association.
Then why has that not happened in Brazil?
It's not a matter of how racially aware the leadership is, who knows how many of them are already willing participants. The problem is ideological.
The actual GOP hasn't moderated their message, while nick the spic is a christcuck with no interest in race.

Asher Russell
Asher Russell

From there on the race could be restored through (voluntary eugenics) and freedom of association.
God I hate lolbergs.

Attached: Progressives-are-Golems-Made-to-Malfunction.jpg (3.48 MB, 1472x9336)
Attached: 1418257181710.png (430.67 KB, 795x3687)

Nathan Myers
Nathan Myers

wow you really trolled. epic

Jason Foster
Jason Foster

Demorlization kike shill hop in the
/oven/index.html

Joshua Sanchez
Joshua Sanchez

Russians were actually doing this during the cold war.
No, they actually weren't. Which should cause any rational person to ask "why not?"

The point of "taking over the GOP" is taking over the local positions.
That isn't taking over the GOP then. And it does not explain why they would blacklist people for naming the Jew while running in higher offices.

No, the alt kike actually thinks that they are going to "long march" through the Republican institution. This is partly because they wrongly believe that this is what the left did, and that they only need to mimic it. But as I said, this belief is wrong, so they are only wasting time.

In times of peace this is the only thing you can do
By promoting spics as white and further degrading racial perceptions? If even white nationalists are promoting spics to be white, then this "voluntary eugenics" is not really working out too well.

Jaxon Anderson
Jaxon Anderson

Hi Pat.

John Lee
John Lee

I don't give a shit about the spic or anything the alt-right does, but it's hard to take a thread like this seriously when the board owner was a turkroach that many of the userbase supported. Seems disingenuous, like the users are more angry that it's not the right kind of non-white.

Jaxson Robinson
Jaxson Robinson

Fuck off faggot the turk roach is gone. He's the wrong kind of nonwhite because he's calling a guy risking his life and security to publicly name the jew a loser. Nick the spic can go to hell

Kayden Carter
Kayden Carter

and jf's thot has done the same with jf giving a joke excuse in defending his pet vagina.

Carson Adams
Carson Adams

The only people who liked kikefy were the same trumpcucks who support spic Fuentes. Everyone else got banned.

Jonathan Brooks
Jonathan Brooks

So did Nick the Spic apologize to Patrick yet?

Jack Hall
Jack Hall

and I hope to make you snap and kill yourself.

You're doing a poor job hiding your seething rage

Ethan Young
Ethan Young

I've seen enough of the spic to expect nothing but doubling down.

Carson Hernandez
Carson Hernandez

LOL, where's the evidence that Little did anything for white nationalism? There is none. He's a dumb faggot. Like you.

Gabriel Martin
Gabriel Martin

Fuck off faggot the turk roach is gone
One roach was stomped, and like a real roach, there's bound to be more out of view.
Some bullshit about the alt kike
Nick Fuentes can go fuck himself with a sack of oranges, especially if he's going to shit on the country this faggot was lucky enough to get into. I'm not going to defend him.

The only people who liked kikefy were the same trumpcucks who support spic Fuentes. Everyone else got banned.
Well the Trump cocksucking has gone down, i'll say that much, i just wish he could have been removed before causing as much damage as he did.

Daniel Fisher
Daniel Fisher

Yes, this is true. Yet Little has blatanly lied for days now about that, along with his fanboys. Pathetic. That alone should be a huge red flag. vid related

Bentley Fisher
Bentley Fisher

Nobody is watching your videos, spic. You giggled like the little girl you are at the comment.

Jayden Young
Jayden Young

I'm not him but I was in chat laughing my ass off. Little is ridiculous and deserves to be mocked. Hubris said he would address this and his comment on the next Sweat so why not tune in Friday and cry more for your little girl. I need another hearty laugh.

Charles Rivera
Charles Rivera

Little has blatanly lied for days now about that,
You're lying right now.

Jaxon Ortiz
Jaxon Ortiz

Lol OK bucko. Do you know how many have watched all the follow up Little Girl vids where he has done exactly that? You're a joke and so is Little.

Aiden Turner
Aiden Turner

watch our jewtube show that nobody has ever heard of, starring this fat manlet nobody

Levi White
Levi White

there are clip channels. what's the matter, are you afraid? little girl

Jonathan Nguyen
Jonathan Nguyen

I try to avoid looking at fat people m8

Anthony Sullivan
Anthony Sullivan

doubling down on your lie.

Joseph Smith
Joseph Smith

Hi Shawn.
Like I said previously, spineless contrarians profiting from the post election shtishow. Utterly embarrassing.

watch our show plss plsssss

Ethan Long
Ethan Long

So Patrick, you're afraid to face the person that said what triggered you into this little brain convulsion. Not very manly or befitting of a Senator. If you really want to get into office you'll need to grow thicker skin. The more your fanboys shill an obvious lie the worse YOU look. Why can't you understand that? Seriously m8, what is wrong with you?

Lucas Lee
Lucas Lee

mfw I am a mestizo latino officer in my young republicans club and this triggers purity spiralers

Attached: mex-girl.png (33.88 KB, 350x420)

Jace Martinez
Jace Martinez

Little is a joke that will not accomplish anything but Fuentes, Shawn and Beardson are an even bigger joke.

Fuentes has no girlfriend and does his gay radio show in his parents basement. He's never going to go outside of that basement.

Shawn is an eternally butthurt midget who shrunk his boy doing steroids to try and get in shape because he can't do it himself.

Beardson is never going to have children because his dick can't get past the wall of fat guarding his obese wife's pussy.

Attached: cheerful-yakuza.jpg (45.68 KB, 464x454)

Jonathan Mitchell
Jonathan Mitchell

me being a spic triggers people
You have to go back.

Jace Wright
Jace Wright

everyone who disagrees is Patrick Little
using a shitty forced meme that very recently started on the BBS and never caught on
Thanks for outing where you shills are coming from

You forgot Shawn admitted to using a penis pump and ED pills, and Beardson got kicked out of both IE and the Proud boys for being to much of a lefty faggot for them. When even the Proud boys and Gavin McAnus think someone is to much of a faggot, you know the guy has issues

Attached: DS-little-brains.png (26.71 KB, 776x307)
Attached: Azzmador-irony.png (24.49 KB, 754x236)
Attached: The-absolute-state-of-the-Daily-Stormer-10.png (17.5 KB, 754x168)
Attached: The-absolute-state-of-the-Daily-Stormer-11.png (23.51 KB, 760x312)

Brayden Mitchell
Brayden Mitchell

I've never heard of them until now, how do you have all these nobodys drama cataloged?

Leo Hernandez
Leo Hernandez

it's shitty optics to attack everyone in the movement
Coming from assmad-orc. Very funny. Are these DS guys even in "the movement" anymore? Haven't heard anything from them in months. Can a hermetically sealed echo chamber be considered a movement?

Jaxon Butler
Jaxon Butler

The BBS is the Thai Fuck Shack. I should have used the proper name instead of the name they gave themselves to avoid confusion

Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

Beardson
Reminder the guy got owned on livestream by Sinead and Matt-fucking-Forney of all people.
During the Forney stream he legit sounded like he was about to cry (see embed).

It wasn't but the narrative that everybody prior to 2014 was fat, meth-smoking trailer trash in cheap in Nazi uniforms has been propageated to keep people ignorant of movement history.
Probably so certain people can keep milking them for donations.

Dylan Moore
Dylan Moore

Man, I knew Beardson was a childish fag, but I didn't know it was THIS bad. How the fuck do these retards even have an audience, this is why American political discourse is doomed.

Anthony Reed
Anthony Reed

Ha! The joke is on you, I'm a nobody! Dhurrrr
Never liked the guy, now I like him even less.

Alexander Lee
Alexander Lee

From now on, anyone I see talking about little girls gets the title
What did he mean by this?

Christopher Turner
Christopher Turner

FIGHT ME IN REAL LIFE. I WILL FUCKING MURDER YOU. I WILL FUCKING MURDER YOU.

NAME THE FUCKING JEW.

I WILL DEFEND MYSELF

Xavier Cooper
Xavier Cooper

when people immigrate to your country and slightly shift the demographics, your DNA literally morphs to match the demographics of the country in real time
God you fucking kike shills are so fucking dumb it's unreal. Filtered.

Jack Morris
Jack Morris

Attached: 1491443804313.jpg (129.88 KB, 625x614)
Attached: 1510382835206.png (203.06 KB, 1124x598)
Attached: 1511451166808.jpg (127.05 KB, 1600x900)
Attached: 1512740855253.jpg (61.05 KB, 720x558)
Attached: 1513737972547.png (1.16 MB, 1600x1446)

Eli Rogers
Eli Rogers

See when people immigrate to your country and slightly shift the demographics, your DNA literally morphs to match the demographics of the country in real time

God you fucking kike shills are so fucking dumb it's unreal. Filtered.
Being this fucking stupid. Filtered.

Hudson Howard
Hudson Howard

filtered
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHHHHHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHHAA

Attached: 1510355454316.jpg (216.61 KB, 800x430)

Samuel Jenkins
Samuel Jenkins

see vid here

Evan Nguyen
Evan Nguyen

going after troops is political suicide you smug fucking prick
theres no need for it and you accomplish jack shit

Owen Ramirez
Owen Ramirez

1.4%

Adrian Hughes
Adrian Hughes

go back to your basement

Elijah Gutierrez
Elijah Gutierrez

Do all American marines get gangbaned by spics will on base or just Patrick Little girl

Noah Price
Noah Price

They get promoted on places like Daily Stormer and can continue to spew their hot takes on Twitter, that's why.
It's the same irony-driven hipsterism that propels ironycels, Weird Twitter, anime-avatar tankie trannies and similar subhuman scum.

Brody Davis
Brody Davis

kys torfaggot

Michael Johnson
Michael Johnson

Kys trs fag

Noah Cruz
Noah Cruz

I know that you are a shill, but you shouldn't throw stones in glass houses. The entire white world (except for eastern Europe/Russia is going to be going through the same thing the USA is going through right now. Once your version of the baby boomers (the 68ers) die off, you will be experiencing extreme demographic shifts.Literally the only reason we here in burgerland were able to avoid the problem for so long is because the united states is massive. Western Europe doesn't have that luxury, and neither do Canada and Australia (due to most of those countries being almost uninhabitable).

Zachary Reed
Zachary Reed

forced demographic shifts and miscegenation being drummed in to peoples heads is natural
Sorry this comment was so stupid I had to respond twice

Noah Wood
Noah Wood

The problem with modern Zig Forums is that everyone here is stuck in 2016. Everyone thinks that political power is won by shitposting and naming the Jew in public. This is not only stupid but it makes you look like a clown. Patrick Little is a clown, Paul Nehlen is a clown. Richard Spencer is a clown. Fuck all of these hucksters who win over everyone here by posting 1 or 2 A. Wyatt Mann cartoons on their twitter pages. We need to be serious political actors. The left didn't dominate the country by immediately demanding that kids be put in dresses and get fucked by men. They made baby steps starting with "equal rights" and slowly broadened their sphere of influence. The right can't win in this country if everyone is LARPing as a 1930's German NatSoc and shouting meme shit.

What people like Nick are doing is by trying to gain allies by targeting the "college conservative" types and well meaning republicans. By doing so he is broadening the sphere of influence of the far right. He's not attacking clowns to appease his enemies, he's attacking clowns because they are not the allies we should be looking for in this war of ideology. Personally teaching people who are on the right and are self-proclaimed "patriots" about the reality of Israel and why we shouldn't support them works much better than wearing stahlhelms and shouting Pepe or whatever.

WE HAVE TO BE SMART

Attached: 1499633135316.png (140.39 KB, 354x378)

Anthony Jones
Anthony Jones

You're a retard dude.

William Hughes
William Hughes

Damn you got me.

Nicholas Rivera
Nicholas Rivera

The problem with this whole "take it slow bro" solution to this is that the US' demographics are quickly dwindling down to Brazil status as white people are fleeing the country or just refusing to breed. The fact is, is that the time for covert tactics and solutions is long gone now, unless you're willing to go full Nuremberg laws to your approach on deciding who's white and who isn't. Which means you will have to consider 1/8 Amerindian Castizos like Nick white.

Personally I have no problems with that.

Attached: 1393081364838.jpg (133.84 KB, 450x600)

Hunter Butler
Hunter Butler

I will explain how you are retarded:

The left didn't dominate the country by immediately demanding that kids be put in dresses and get fucked by men. They made baby steps starting with "equal rights" and slowly broadened their sphere of influence
This comment displays your lack of understanding of political dynamics and your lack of knowledge of history. The left did not come to dominate. They were dominant all along. I suggest reading the book in pic related and reading this entire blog: reactionaryfuture.wordpress.com

That will give you a foundation from which you may start to sound like you know a little bit of what you talk about. The dipshit right (that's you) operates under the false belief that the world used to be conservative and then "the left" came out of nowhere and just gained all the power. It's the myth of the "long march" and other baloney that low IQ retards like you buy into. You believe this stuff because you do not understand the true nature of "left and right" as a phenomenon of class structure and power relations.

Everyone thinks that political power is won by shitposting and naming the Jew in public.
These methods are for education and agitation, not for winning political power. Winning political power is only done through the barrel of a gun. Education and agitation are two important steps for this, to polarize society. The proof that they are important is that the CIA uses these exact tools when trying to foment regime change. Naming the Jew in public is a very effective tool of agitation that draws out attacks from the enemy and causes them to overreach, causing further polarization.

You e-celeb faggots need to stop pretending that you know anything about political theory or strategy. Stick to telling fart jokes on your minecraft streaming sessions.

Attached: revolution-from-above.jpg (117.72 KB, 880x1360)

Gabriel Baker
Gabriel Baker

thread reminder the shitskin lives in his parents basement to do all those videos he does

Logan Richardson
Logan Richardson

Irony bros hate alt-right/kike and the feeling is mutual. All these little shills spamming thread with blatant, easily disproved lies and smears.
Not looking good Patty, starting your political career with lie after lie and embarassing manic freak-outs. At least the irony bros are funny and entertaining. Do you even have balls enough to face them tonight? No because you're a pussy

Charles Watson
Charles Watson

what I've seen of them
promoted on Daily Stormer
Yep, that's the same level.

Liam Wood
Liam Wood

At least the irony bros are funny and entertaining
Stop huffing your own farts. They are not entertaining at all, and the only reason they don't like the Alt-kike is that they were kicked out of it. Azzmador and the rest of DS have been talking about how much they love the "takedown" of Little that the ironybros did. So the rest of your point is just plain wrong, it is not lies especially when it is proven that shills are coming here from DS, and they are using DS lingo that started the day before tat wave of shilling. Also stop calling every user Patrick Little and then acting like you have an actual victory over the man just because you are to scared to actually say it to his face, and would rather play make believe on Zig Forums

Caleb Wright
Caleb Wright

why not get rich and leave the country you lazy mutt

Kevin Sanchez
Kevin Sanchez

dailystormer.name/tag/beardson-beardly/
what is thotgate
Eat less paint chips.
irony bros are funny and entertaining
Yeah, goony snarkasm, irony and DUDE YOU'RE ACTUALLY CARING ABOUT THINGS HAHA BRO I'M HERE FOR THE CUMMIES, VIDYA AND MEMES LOOK HOW MUCH I DON'T CARE sure is really fucking entertaining.
Guess what? At least the Williamsburg hipster Jews that made up Weird Twitter used their connections while you'll be doing hot takes on shadowbanned Twitter accounts 5 years down the line.

John Gray
John Gray

I'm actually finishing up my STEM degree and am planning on getting the fuck out of the US. I'm split between going to Eastern Europe or becoming a hermit in Japan.

Caleb Miller
Caleb Miller

mfw I am a mestizo latino officer in my young republicans club and this triggers purity spiralers
go back and fix your shitty countries you fucking retarded beaner

Ethan Powell
Ethan Powell

Reminder that Beardson said that the reason he hated the military is that they go out and kill brown people. These ironybro types are not useful whatsoever. Didn't realize it went so far that they used to be hosted on the Fuck Shack

Gabriel Gomez
Gabriel Gomez

"I'm not him"

Yeah okay…

Austin Torres
Austin Torres

fuck the troops tbh

Leo Cruz
Leo Cruz

If you don't consider fuentes to be white, then at least 40% of all the "white Americans" aren't white.
This again, here.

Benjamin White
Benjamin White

That's not what I said, retard.

When a country becomes browner, people will naturally lower their standard for what they consider white. It's pointless to go all
OMG WHY DO YOU TREAT THIS 10% INDIAN AS WHITE??

To use to food analogy again, it would be like telling people in a time of crisis to stop eating expired food and that they should only eat delicacies. They're simply not going to listen.

If you want people to raise their standards you have to make the country whiter.

Ayden Long
Ayden Long

Step one: acknowledge most black men aren't criminals.
They would be if we cut their welfare. Of course living off welfare is the same as knowingly receiving stolen money

Isaiah Mitchell
Isaiah Mitchell

actually being proud of metizo ancestry
republican
Go suck zionist dick elsewhere, you nuboomers aren't welcome here

Noah Davis
Noah Davis

These ironybro types are not useful whatsoever.
Of course they aren't. They're a bunch of social media addicts who need to stimulate their burned-out reward systems by "owning" people on Twitter and livestream from behind a fog of contrarianism and ironic posturing. Insofar they hold any "sincere" positions it's mostly hedonism, nihilism and superiority signalling by intellectual hipsterdom.
But deep down they're nothing but a pale imitation of what leftist ironytwitter has been doing for close to a decade, which is why they react thin skinned as fuck to certain signals and stimuli (see for example the reaction to Jacobite review of BAPs book).

Attached: kantbot.jpg (17.17 KB, 334x386)
Attached: logo-daedalus.jpg (106.91 KB, 680x752)

Henry Cooper
Henry Cooper

It's pointless to go all OMG WHY DO YOU TREAT THIS 10% INDIAN AS WHITE??
It isn't pointless. It's all the more important to do so because the standards will naturally drop.

Julian James
Julian James

14 words autistic
Found the bitch ass disgusting Jew. You have no idea how bloodthirsty I am to kill all you fucking Jew faggots. There are many whites who have this blood rage boiling Jew.

Jaxon Rodriguez
Jaxon Rodriguez

1.4%

Brayden Harris
Brayden Harris

There's one important fact to state, and it's the fact that praising killers isn't weird behavior.

I'll elaborate. The left praises killers like Nelson Mandela, Nat Turner, and Che Guevera. Nelson Mandela can be compared to David Lane as they both owned a terrorist organization that killed people. Difference being is that Lane's only killed 3, and that Mandela's Organization killed over 100. Yet, Mandela obtained a nobel peace prize despite his actions.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Umkhonto_we_Sizwe

What I'm saying is that it's not fringe behavior for people to praise killers. The left frequently praises the most violent ones out there, often dedicating multimillion dollar films and merchandise in their name. They just want to claim the high moral ground so that the right can cuck itself even further. You're not evil, you're simply better than they are.

Attached: cheguevara-revolution-shirt.jpg (1.02 MB, 2448x1640)
Attached: birth-of-a-nation-2016-film.jpg (250.3 KB, 881x1200)

Caleb Rivera
Caleb Rivera

It is bad that they target and kill brown people for Israel. Brown people become pissed enough to commit terrorist attacks against whites while flooding countries because their homeland is unsafe.

Lincoln Jackson
Lincoln Jackson

he doesn't look white to white people. look at headshape… NOT WHITE.

Charles Anderson
Charles Anderson

1.4%

William Fisher
William Fisher

But even if they killed darkies for burgerland only the result would still be the same. You can do both killing darkies and not letting them in, the English managed to keep it that way for like 200+ years dude.

Christian Powell
Christian Powell

Honestly, it's almost like 2015/2016 and the whole teardown of cuckservativism never happend.
It's all "If we only cuck the CORRECT WAY and have the right optics we'll win!". Except we've seen that the GOPe is more than willing to sink a Senate seat because the candidate despite being a fixture of local politics and a feverent supporter of Israel is "embarassing" and not 100% behind the Chamber of Commerce approved GloboHomo agenda.

Matthew Cox
Matthew Cox

Who was naming the jew in public in 2016? Trumpstein?

William Rivera
William Rivera

purity spiralers
Is trs accepting mestizos now?

Adrian Young
Adrian Young

you realize little gained MASSIVE SUPPORT after this right?
good
everyone hates nicks guts right now
ok, i dont care for ecelebs and i dont care if the public likes or dislikes him
all these fags btfo
you seem way too into the ramblings of an irrelevant eceleb, i don't even like fuentes i prefer JF, his shows with Frame Games are fucking incredible redpills that no normie can deny
i hope they find out they did commit voter fraud, little is /ourguy/ and deserves a win.

Hudson Jackson
Hudson Jackson

20% Amerindian

Adrian Hernandez
Adrian Hernandez

Alt right faggots still don't get that Nuremberg was for Jew Mischlings only
One drop rule is better anyway

Connor Carter
Connor Carter

They have been for a while. Same with daily stormer. Both are officially mestizo nationalist sites now.

Nicholas Wright
Nicholas Wright

That's insane. This is the first I'm hearing about this. Have they taken a look at central American countries?
What people like Nick are doing is by trying to gain allies by targeting the "college conservative" types and well meaning republicans.
You mean people who hang around with spics like this these people are useless to try to appeal to because they have no loyalty to the white race, only to the Republican party and Donald trump.

Nolan Jones
Nolan Jones

Have they taken a look at central American countries?
They're just trying to scam shekels from their paypigs, and MAGAtard mestizo nationalism is the big thing now.

Ethan Sanchez
Ethan Sanchez

Stop purity spiraling, you 1488 scum.
What the fuck have you done for the movement?
I bet you don't even have fashy pool parties!

Attached: untitled.png (497.01 KB, 512x780)

Aaron Brown
Aaron Brown

You will never be this implicit.

Attached: implicit-dick.png (111.73 KB, 299x168)

Christian James
Christian James

Sorry guys, we just couldn't resist a group of little brown women treating us like gods. Plus our antiquated view of eugenics, we thought that we could breed the brown out of them but it didn't work, that's why we then turned Southern Europe as our genetic dumping grounds for any undesirables in Spain, like Jews and Moors. Kept us clean while muddying South America even more. Doesn't help that during WW2 it also became our dumping grounds for any and all commies that had not been killed already. Oops.

Attached: 1.png (276.82 KB, 748x636)

Joseph Davis
Joseph Davis

It’s okay Spainbro, I don’t blame you
If I had just ruthlessly conquered new lands and was venerated as a god by the local women I’d probably knock a few of them up too.

Kevin Brooks
Kevin Brooks

Spain had pretty good blood laws for the time. Limpieza de sangre was harsher on the kikes than Nuremberg laws were. The colonial laws were shitty though, and a lot harder to execute those laws.

Aiden Myers
Aiden Myers

Where in southern Europe did you dump the kikes and moors? Was it sicily?

Michael Edwards
Michael Edwards

Sorry, meant to say South America.
The Limpieza de sangre was so strict entire towns were emptied, and repopulated only with white Spaniards. And those Jews or Moors that tried to convert to Christianity in order to be pardoned, would still be persecuted and eventually either kicked out, or sent to the Americas for manual work. There are plenty of documented court cases from that era, I remember one about a Jew who had converted to Christianity being actively harassed by his neighbors for being a kike.

Attached: The-white-question-2.png (1.46 MB, 1800x1200)

Jose Martin
Jose Martin

They're not mestizo nationalist. Stop believing the disinfo on here, just ask Anglin on his gab/email. He's reachable.

Liam Brooks
Liam Brooks

OFF YOURSELF YOU FILTHY KIKE BASTARD

Bentley Thomas
Bentley Thomas

I'll repeat myself
KILL YOURSELF TORFAG

Julian Torres
Julian Torres

The issue with the right is that they don't have confidence within their ideology to make a push.The left is successful in pushing dumb ridiculous shit all the time. They're able to convince that the intentional (read: INTENTIONAL) transmision of HIV shouldn't be a felony, illegal immigration should be permitted, cuckservatives are fascists, and that all long guns should be prohibited despite handguns having the largest kill count. If they told people that the sky has unicorns and while instructing them to drink bleach, then masses would all do it.

The truth is on our side and we do have the moral ground, yet the right want to cower when confronted by a lie. I'm not saying that you should blurt racial slurs, you don't need to do that to offend the left anymore. Truth offends them the most. If you can look at any figure in left-wing figure in history, then they've always done worse than the right. Yet they're praised as heroes.

The right is often mute when confronted because they don't like the negative social stigma that they receive. I think it's because they feel guilty and embarrassed from saying joking about gassing kikes on a podcast. It's funny, but it's not good to tell a lie that people would misinterpret. You genuinely don't kill Jews, you're just sick of them fucking up your country and exploiting your people with their anti-white propaganda and laws.

Easton Gutierrez
Easton Gutierrez

He looks like a little gremlin or something, and yet he has the gall to talk about optics?
No time. Texas will be blue by 2024. Then it's game over for ever.
We thus have less than 6 years to wake people up to the JQ, or our best genes will unavoidably be lost to the void within two centuries.

Alexander Williams
Alexander Williams

Anglin promotes Nick Fuentes and says he is white, moron. He says other spics like him are white. He is a mestizo nationalist.

Luke Rivera
Luke Rivera

Fuentez is white according to Nuremberg laws, quit spreading disinfo:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuremberg_Laws

Jordan Parker
Jordan Parker

Fuentez is white according to Nuremberg laws,
Wrong. Dealing with you low IQ alt kike morons is tiring.

Ryan Kelly
Ryan Kelly

Nuremberg Laws only applied to Jewish ancestors, where there was already a significant degree of German admixtures. The Reich handled other racial mixtures separately.

Benjamin Mitchell
Benjamin Mitchell

I think you're buying too much into the left-right dichotomy.
The right is often mute when confronted because they don't like the negative social stigma that they receive
It's not just negative social stigma, people lose their jobs if they come out against race mixing or gay marriage. People are completely brainwashed
You genuinely don't kill Jews
Why not? They've 100 percent earned it

Josiah Sullivan
Josiah Sullivan

The Nuremberg laws were used to determine who as a Kraut citizen regardless of whether they were kike mixed or not.

Also

muh 1 drop rule

The demographics of the US no longer allow that. The newer generations are much more mixed than ever. With kike Hollywood's pozz things are just not getting any better any time soon. Which is why any victory against the SJWs that we can muster is sadly one we must cherish.

Attached: Nuremberg-laws-translated.jpg (918.55 KB, 2592x1818)
Attached: FT-17.06.01-multiracialBabies-map.png (37.27 KB, 420x533)
Attached: FT-15.06.16-MultiracialBabies-1.png (25.28 KB, 310x780)
Attached: ST-2015-06-11-multiracial-americans-00-07.png (13.3 KB, 310x529)

Austin Baker
Austin Baker

any victory against the SJWs that we can muster is sadly one we must cherish
We're not at war with SJW's or any of the other golem, we're at war with jews. I dont care what the demographics of this country are, we MUST retain racial integrity and if we start accepting octaroons then we are doomed.

Michael Sullivan
Michael Sullivan

We're not at war with SJWs

SJWs are the useful idiots who enable the kike and give him the manpower he needs. They are traitors to this country and in multiple cases traitors to whites. These idiots are what keeps the pozzed media alive, these idiots are what's making PC Corporate culture into the norm and common law. These idiots, and in all sense of the words traitors have to be dealt with first.

Because these people will always hold us back unless conservatives start breeding like rabid rodents.

Jaxson Miller
Jaxson Miller

Also

I don't care what the demographics of this country are

You should, because the future is looking more and more spic and quadroon. You can't be a full 1488 autist and expect real life results. It just doesn't work like that unless you have not just the real world presence but financial presence to exercise your political ideals.

Samuel Thomas
Samuel Thomas

The Nuremberg laws were used to determine who as a Kraut citizen regardless of whether they were kike mixed or not.
False. Read the link posted up topic.

The demographics of the US no longer allow that. The newer generations are much more mixed than ever.
That is even more reason to maintain strict purity standards. If we have purity, we can recover. If we don't, then we cannot. Stop thinking like a high time preference nigger.

Isaac Sanders
Isaac Sanders

You are still in a democratic mode of thought, because you have high time preference and a low IQ. This fight will carry on after we are minority, and will only be won through violence. You will not be taking back the country, and sacrificing race for the purpose of democratic political gains is cutting off your nose to spite your face.

You and anglin and the rest of the low IQ mestizo nationalist alt-kike do not understand what is happening and what will need to be done.

Parker Watson
Parker Watson

muh Rhineland bastards

You mean kike fairy tales? Explain to me why the Nazis would make shit like the Africa Show if they wanted to exterminate all of the half niggers? Moreover don't you find it a (((coincidence))) that documentation of the Rhineland Bastards was found DECADES after the conflict by one sole man?

Come on man, use your head, or are we supposed to take Washington Post tier sensationalism as "true facts" now as well?

archive.is/oVo9K

huffingtonpost.com/chika-oduah/the-afrogerman-experience_b_9234700.html

Jonathan Bell
Jonathan Bell

You mean kike fairy tales?
It isn't. I have never even seen any revisionists deny it.

Explain to me why the Nazis would make shit like the Africa Show if they wanted to exterminate all of the half niggers?
Because they didn't want to exterminate them. They wanted to prevent further racial mixing. Same as they did not want to exterminate gypsies, but preserve pure specimens of the non-criminal gypsies.

Regardless, the spirit of the law was racial purity. They were working with limited knowledge of genetics at the time, and there is no reason we should hold ourselves to antiquated laws created with limited knowledge and for practical purposes, when the spirit of the laws were clearly based on race purity. An updated standard would take into account an up to date understanding of race.

Lincoln Rogers
Lincoln Rogers

kalangumag.com/articles/the-rhineland-bastard

There were still blacks who had been sterilized alive after the war, so it is not as if there was no evidence. They were just given vasectomies. No extermination required.

Asher Price
Asher Price

Case in point.

Evan Morris
Evan Morris

article mentions even more extermination bullshit

Oh and the lovely

He was taken prisoner by the Soviet army in January 1945 while in Polish territory and released in April 1949. “I can’t really describe what it was like being a prisoner. Imprisonment isn’t easy- everyone knew that- But I was treated more humanely by the Russians than I ever was by my own countrymen.”

Really nigger? You expect me to believe this?

They were working with limited knowledge of genetics

Quantitative genetics has not changed ever since the Hardy Weinberg equilibrium techniques were developed. You're strictly talking straight from your ass while fetishising a Kiked up Hollywood's lie about the NSDP. What's next you're going to believe the voodoo head stories too?

Attached: Head-of-a-Nama-man-who-died-at-Shark-Island-concentration-camp-Namibia-which-was-sent.png (92.57 KB, 480x278)
Attached: 10a-decapitated-head-shark-island-death-camp.jpg (59.14 KB, 632x368)

Asher Lopez
Asher Lopez

WTF, I hate Azzmador now. Anyone who uses this
<WigNat
<Wigger Nationalism
term unironically is an enemy.
No, Little is not being serious when he's talking about possibly having his election stolen from him. His goal is to further get people mad at the system, and has literally said as much. If he manages to expose some real fraud then that's a bonus, because we all know there is at least some, and the enemy claims there is never any.

Xavier Robinson
Xavier Robinson

Dont forget this one where hes pretty much an antifascist.

Attached: Azzmador-BTFO.PNG (34.06 KB, 607x531)

Nolan Cox
Nolan Cox

Yea, this is the type of person we need to label a traitor to their race and have them dealt with before Jews.

Nathaniel Robinson
Nathaniel Robinson

Anyone who disrespects Dr. Pierce or GLR is getting the knife, and several people in this thread have done just that

Josiah Parker
Josiah Parker

Except maybe for Patrick Little this is not completely true, Nordic Frontier and the Duke Show are regularly on DS radio feed though Duke hasn't been posted in a month

Aiden Allen
Aiden Allen

Here's the thing: Full rights and citizenship are not the same thing as "thanks for your help". I don't personally mind there being a distinction. Maybe you can stay if you're sterilized and don't take a white wife, and maybe you can adopt white kids. Maybe you can marry a white if there are enough of them. The ethnostate only gives full rights and privileges to those who embody the image of the state. Those are my views, and many think if you don't embody the image of the state then you don't even get to visit. I don't care if you're there, so long as you know damn well that you are a guest in our land and behave like it.
If you do have one drop, you certainly aren't marrying any of my family members. That's about as generous as it gets, because this
<you can get non-whites help you save whites from extinction, but only if they can marry your daughter and live in your white people area with full rights
shit is trash.
And you don't see how this is a problem? Racial perception is the first line of defense against racial bastardization. Its basically a slippery slope. Once it starts breaking down in society, and the line between "white" and "not white" becomes blurry, then it is all over.
This is precisely why it is a problem. The whole of South America sort of rounds up and mestizos think they're white. It's more of a continuum there. I don't want that.
Then why has that not happened in Brazil?
Well, there was a story a month or two back that Brazilian moms were getting the whitest of white sperm donations from America frozen and shipped in. How successful that will be and how long it will last, I don't know.
openly wearing a mexispic flag while advertising being a based USA USA spic
We should arrange Aztec sacrifice reenactments.

Tyler Brooks
Tyler Brooks

Notice the spic apologizer did not respond.
"If we only cuck the CORRECT WAY and have the right optics we'll win!"
This is the best one line description I've seen.
clown
We understand the spic's strategy. It's just retarded. If he wants to do that I don't even care. It's when he then attacks people who aren't retarded harder than any of the enemy that he crosses the rubicon. His goal there is to attack people enough that they will shut up and fall in line behind him. This will never happen. If the likes of him and you would just
KEEP YOUR DAMN MOUTHS SHUT!
then there could be peace. It's very simple to just not talk about anyone being explicit in all situations. Just pretend they aren't there.
That isn't what you do though is it?
They were just given vasectomies. No extermination required.
They really must be high time preference if they don't understand this is all it takes. The point was and is purity, and that it is possible for purity to exist in 100 generations. When that is the timescale, why should I give a single shit if some mongrel is alive? He's already sterile. All the enemy ever does is complain in a high time preference way about wanting to help the live people they can see in front of their eyes. Go ahead, I won't stop you, because the damage is already prevented. In fact, I might even help.
This is more high time preference. What if the violence only happens and things really start breaking up when my grandchildren are my age? Everyone should know by now that whites are only willing to fight in self-defense. Make no mistake, it will happen one day. The point of making it seem existential right now is so people will take action today that they would otherwise selfishly say "that won't happen in my lifetime", and keep shooting meth into their veins. I shouldn't need to explain this. I like how all these morons think they're taking the big brain approach, but they're only thinking about the next maybe five years if you're lucky.
I would be hard pressed to see how GLR could have ruined anything. Let's take this data here
haaretz.com/us-news/1.5994426
22% of millennials have never heard of the holohoax
this is despite the holohoax being the subject of indoctrination in multiple classes every single year
Is that moron really trying to tell me that even half of millennials have heard of GLR? I doubt any ever have except people who come to places like this. What about anyone under 50? I doubt it.
For me hearing him speak about how bad things were then was surprising precisely because of how long ago it was. It also inspired me.

Nathaniel Morris
Nathaniel Morris

article mentions even more extermination bullshit
Obviously the extraneous details added in are BS. But the guy is real, as well as others.

Caleb Parker
Caleb Parker

Quantitative genetics has not changed ever since the Hardy Weinberg equilibrium techniques were developed
And this is false.

Blake Gonzalez
Blake Gonzalez

Read Siege and youre already in a race war, start defending.

Attached: Pierce-Race-War.jpeg (71.31 KB, 497x597)

Jackson Long
Jackson Long

Dear nick if you're among us, take your sales pitch somewhere else.

Attached: Touched-by-His-Noodly-Appendage-HD.jpg (66.69 KB, 800x387)

Austin Fisher
Austin Fisher

if only we do swastikas hard enough everyone will become as autistic as us

Ayden Garcia
Ayden Garcia

The astroturf is getting ridiculous.

Attached: trs-purity-spirals.jpg (136.28 KB, 500x379)

Brandon Taylor
Brandon Taylor

TRS is the source of a lot of that retarded nazi shit

Christian Robinson
Christian Robinson

retarded nazi shit
Go back to Facebook or whatever shithole you crawled out of

Hunter Watson
Hunter Watson

WLP and GLR had no sense of optics. This is why they never got elected to office.
The fact of the matter is that Jews are here to stay and you have to learn to work with them.
If you apply enough pressure gently, you can sometimes get them to relent on certain things.

Brandon Jenkins
Brandon Jenkins

get the fuck out of here and never post here again.

Jace Flores
Jace Flores

No one is telling you to wear a swastika, they're telling you not to care about someone else wearing it because it reinforces the fact that it should still be taboo.

Nah, they're edgy moderates who want donations for making holocaust jokes. They disavowed us before because they think that any criticism towards their platform is an attack on all white people, which is stupid. They also disavowed Siege without reading it.

Parker Anderson
Parker Anderson

I made a video calling him out.

Jordan Ramirez
Jordan Ramirez

lol, what is genocide?

Nathan Torres
Nathan Torres

If you actually read everything I said and understood it, you would know that I don't disagree. Pic.
Disgusting.
No one is telling you to wear a swastika, they're telling you not to care about someone else wearing it because it reinforces the fact that it should still be taboo.
Yes, and that's bullshit because nobody bats a single eyelash when they see people wearing che or hammer and sickle shirts. Why the hell can't I wear one with the Falange on it?

Attached: the-fate-of-empires.jpg (278.15 KB, 1000x976)

Eli Morgan
Eli Morgan

His goal there is to attack people enough that they will shut up and fall in line behind him.
Unless he gets mad and blocks you on twatter like he did me. Maybe it's due to his age, and thus inexperience, but he fucks up the execution of whatever plan he's got quite often. People who see him as the second coming or whatever are low IQ faggots whose only utility is shitposting online.

Aaron Rogers
Aaron Rogers

I was beginning to wonder if it was age, because Lauren Rose is doing the same shit. Then I remembered Azzmador, who previously yelled about jews and how racism is awesome in public only a year ago in a way I wouldn't even do. Now they're obsessed with optometry. I don't know what the hell these idiots are thinking.

Jackson Russell
Jackson Russell

Are you that Italian guy?

Leo Russell
Leo Russell

purity spiral
The goal from the start was to remove you from the country I'm not a generic conservative

Caleb Perry
Caleb Perry

If this is " winning" then I give up there isn't any point in fighting for being 80% "white"

Jace Williams
Jace Williams

The alt right in general views race as a means to an end, not as the end in itself.

Henry Gomez
Henry Gomez

Again faggot, the GOP will absolutely sabotage any candidate not 100% behind CoC approved GloboHomo poz and they have a decades long history to prove it.
You may think you'll infiltrate the GOP because the e-celebs you worship were handed instructions to shill for that bullshit so people like Douglass Mackey could make shekels selling voter microtargeting and data mining services but in the end none of /yourguys/ will even make dogcatcher in Bumfuck, Arkansas.

The GOP could rule the next 30 years unopposed on mild protectionism and an immigartion crackdown to stabilize and slowly reverse current demographic trends but they won't, largely because their donor class is more interested in a steady stream of brown and yellow-skinned helot labor and tax breaks.

TRS and DS have unironically been more destructive than a hundred fat guys in illfitting SA uniforms would've been in any other scenario.

Attached: hey-weev.jpg (197.94 KB, 704x912)

Sebastian Bell
Sebastian Bell

If this is " winning" then I give up there isn't any point in fighting for being 80% "white"
Don't worry, user. Just use people like that as they may be helpful, people like you and me still have our eyes on the real prize.
helot
I like the use of this word.

Daniel Gutierrez
Daniel Gutierrez

WLP and GLR had no sense of optics
They also scared the shit out of our enemies. Appeasing our enemies won't work, not if we want eternal victory. Also I know for a fact WLP didn't want to appeal to the general public, only the minority of white people who had the ability to think independently.
The fact of the matter is that Jews are here to stay
Maybe if people like you get their way. My side wants to do away with them entirely because they are far more trouble than they're worth.
If you apply enough pressure gently, you can sometimes get them to relent on certain things.
Their holy book tells them to kill the best of the gentiles. That's us. They won't relent. You are absolutely deluded and demoralized

Mason Howard
Mason Howard

though Duke hasn't been posted in a month
That is because he was taken off of it. Thanks for proving my point user. He still does his shows regularly, but he started having Patrick on as a regular guest so they quietly stopped hosting Dukes content

Levi Bell
Levi Bell

I wish people would be smarter in how they present ideas, but at the same time, one of the worst traits a leader/boss can have is wanting to micromanage everything. This goes especially for those who want to control people who haven't signed up for their bullshit. Maybe if they were paying my bills or I was going to some event they organized, it'd be a different story. More to the point, being a micromanager means they are highly trollable and vulnerable to being made to look like a fool.

Jack Edwards
Jack Edwards

this is false

It isn't take a genetucs course dumb ass.

Daniel Jackson
Daniel Jackson

Yes, it is.

Liam Rodriguez
Liam Rodriguez

this screams Anglin but its funny af. who did this?

Jaxson Howard
Jaxson Howard

Turkics are cooler than Kurds for sure. and yeah I know Lazia. kid's a prick.

Lincoln Sanders
Lincoln Sanders

also he was Bulgarian not Turk but still

Robert Ward
Robert Ward

Their holy book tells them to kill the best of the gentiles. That's us. They won't relent. You are absolutely deluded and demoralized
I'll go ahead and paraphrase Hitler here. Their goal is to genocide the intellegensia of all races, and then become a self-serving intellegensia for the globe.
Maybe if they were paying my bills or I was going to some event they organized, it'd be a different story.
Yes, absolutely. Then you are answering to their rightful authority in a certain context. They would still have no control over some pepe avatar on twatter.

Noah Wright
Noah Wright

You're talking about the guy that ran that Zig Forums server? He looks like a turkish rape baby and was a civnat faggot

Nathaniel Murphy
Nathaniel Murphy

no source or argument
just a no u

Go take a genetics course you knuckle dragger.

Kevin Cox
Kevin Cox

Go defend mongrels somewhere else.

Chase Cruz
Chase Cruz

gas

Attached: Smug-Gas.webm (801.55 KB, 800x800)
Attached: 86022b1c11900ef131dd91f0e935318b9f255bc6d7d67e541acb0b9021970a47.jpg (474 B, 15x14)

Jason Edwards
Jason Edwards

pol is not your personal army you salty faggot lmfao

Marines are fags and patrick little is probably less white than nick lmfao

Caleb Adams
Caleb Adams

I know more about genetics than you ever will dude. What you said is the equivalent of saying "mechanics hasn't advances since Newton's laws" or something, and then telling me to take an intro physics class. You're fucking stupid.

Liam Gonzalez
Liam Gonzalez

Both Patrick Little and nick have taken the tests, Nick is objectively less White
pol
that spacing
You ironybros will never fit in

Attached: Nick-Fuentes-and-his-dad.png (1.08 MB, 751x750)

Jackson Brooks
Jackson Brooks

Wow, his dad looks very Sephardic.

Kevin Sanders
Kevin Sanders

The people saying that Fuentes is racially fine should have no problem considering MENA or paki rapefugees to be fine too, since they are about as closely related to Europeans as Nick is. At that point, there is no reason to even care about much of the current mass immigration at all, since they are mostly just fellow huwhite European people, by those standards.

Hunter Brooks
Hunter Brooks

The reason people support him is because he is a very good debater.
If an Asian person were to come out and say "the races aren't equal and Jews are promoting the lie that they are", I would support him.

You can support non whites, without accepting them as whites. Nick advocates for race realism and against race-mixing.
He's just an arrogant asshole and he shouldn't attack more radical people so much.

Isaac White
Isaac White

Yeah, people here have also pointed out that "Fuentes" means something like "spring" and is a relatively common name for Jews.
Nick also has very high verbal intelligence, so who knows.

Jackson Fisher
Jackson Fisher

a very good debator
he lost a debate with styxenhammer over christianity vs. paganism. you know hes a shit debater.

Hunter Miller
Hunter Miller

he is a very good debater.
False.
You can support non whites, without accepting them as whites.
Agreed, but that is not what people have been doing in this topic. And it is not what most of the mestizo nationalist alt kike does.

Jace Miller
Jace Miller

Middle easterners with fair enough skin to be considered "huwite" and not simply brown are more like racial cousins than brothers. Were allies against Jews, or we should be, but we shouldnt live together in the same house.

Ryan Rogers
Ryan Rogers

The reason people support him is because he is a very good debater.
He can talk a lot but I'm not sure that means he's automatically good at debate. He got smashed by ryan "muh 90 gorillion native americans" dawson a month ago and was a snarky fag in the little video and was getting fed lines the whole time and had two allies with him.

Thomas Nguyen
Thomas Nguyen

Fuentes and Little are both Jews working for Israel. They're creating in-fighting in the hopes you get caught up in the drama and pick a side. Regardless of the side you pick you're siding with a Jew. Lauren Rose is employed to strengthen the drama (any time you throw a cute girl into the mix the scam is 100x more effective). This is /leftypol/ and they think Zig Forums is dumb enough to fall for their bullshit time and time again.

Hudson Nelson
Hudson Nelson

He's just an arrogant asshole and he shouldn't attack more radical people so much.
The fact that he attacks people more radical than him is what makes me suspect hes a deradicalization shill. Its uncalled for, he should focus on the enemies of our people rather than people on our side

Logan Ward
Logan Ward

Were allies against Jews, or we should be, but we shouldnt live together in the same house.
This goes for the people of all races. Nationalism for everyone and whatnot

Brayden Sanders
Brayden Sanders

Fuentes had great potential to be a young, more radical Pat Buchanan. Unfortunately, he threw in his lot with the deadheads of frog/ironyfail twitter after they came to his defense when he was purged from normie-conservatism. He has since continued to confuse the ironyfail twitter ‘owns’ with real world clout. This is reflected in the numbers he does – numbers that, despite some of our more radical brethren’s misgivings, should be much higher for a guy of that talent level.

He has eschewed the basic-bitch TRS ovenman mob for the even worse clique of ‘former alt-right’ twitter weirdos. It’s a cringe compilation of everything wrong with homo-Americanus; the watered down Cumtown wannabes who still don’t get that they’re called ‘ironybros’ ironically, the culturally confused Orthodox ‘converts’, the Asian porn fetishists who call others maladjusted, the sheltered MPCdotcom man children who speak only in contrarian GIF format, the timid under-the-radar NRX obscurantists gossiping in the corner, the Baked Alaska type shapeshifters, the resentful mystery meats and the countless fickle edgelords who have renounced ‘the movement’ because someone hurt their feelings and now everyone they don’t like is a ‘wignat’.

These people have no convictions and no prospect of attaining social capital beyond twitter circle jerks. Their only redeeming feature is that they draw in the weak ideology hoppers who never should have been allowed into a fledgling reactionary movement in the first place. See what became of newly minted lolcow Lauren Rose after a bit of ironyfail gaslighting and Fuentes mimicry. Even Metokur is mocking her now. Then compare her to Lauren Southern who, despite her suspect past, had the strength of character to ignore the social pressure and attacks from Bryony Burton and her orbiters and go on to produce documentaries on South Africa and, much to Burton’s Nazbol chagrin, Dugin. How times have changed in just 6 months.

Xavier Reed
Xavier Reed

he lost a debate with styxenhammer over christianity vs. paganism. you know hes a shit debater.
Haven't seen that debate, but styx often goes into concepts the audience knows nothing about and is generally just too autistic.
Nick has a certain charisma that few other debaters have.
You probably think styx won the debate because you consider yourself a pagan or are thus biased.
He can talk a lot but I'm not sure that means he's automatically good at debate
It actually does. Most people on image boards are autistic enough to look up facts from the debate and weigh them out against each other, but normal people don't do that. They just agree with whoever sounds smarter and/or the smoothest talker, which in almost every debate is Nick.
Nick could debate people on etno-nationalism, while taking the civic nationalist standpoint and still win the debate even though his standpoint would be objectively wrong.

You can call Fuentes a fag, a spic, an optics cuck, a shill, but you can't say he's a bad debater.
he probably read tons of books on debate techniques, optics and composure like a fucking faggot

William Collins
William Collins

but you can't say he's a bad debater.
Yes you can. He has been btfo by Styx, Richard Spencer, Jay Dyer, and probably many more that I am not aware of. He's good at debating uneducated retards like himself. Put him with someone who has more than a high school education and he is fucked.

Chase Jenkins
Chase Jenkins

You can call Fuentes a fag, a spic, an optics cuck, a shill, but you can't say he's a bad debater.
But I've seen him lose debates. The ryan dawson one sticks out in my mind as one where he came off looking stupid. He may be able to debate SJWs and come out looking good, but that's like shooting fish in a barrel. I'll give you that he is very charismatic though

Luke Ward
Luke Ward

Is it true he's shilling for Laura Loomer now?

Attached: 1529370570999.png (942.71 KB, 1198x774)

Evan Baker
Evan Baker

Fuck, found the link.
IT'S TRUE!

Parker Jackson
Parker Jackson

Rebel Media shill confirmed?

Julian Diaz
Julian Diaz

B-BUT 75% WHITE IS ENOUGH!
Still laughing over here

Luis Russell
Luis Russell

Thinking about it, why would Nick "thot patroller" Fuentes be associating with Loomer? While all of the thots he attacks are former Rebel Media personalities? Really makes you think.

Liam Thompson
Liam Thompson

who cares?

Christian Murphy
Christian Murphy

if you really want to fuck with beardson and his butt-buddy start talking shit to them about their world of warcraft addiction. they get really defensive.

Jaxson Carter
Jaxson Carter

still no arguments or sources

Super cool story bra, additionally

comparing Quantitative Genetics to the evolution of Classical Mechanics theory in physics to Quantum Mechanics

You're a retard of a higher order I see, but still a retard. Pony up a reasonable argument, or GTFO. Pic related, just some of the books I've had to read while studying BioChem.

Attached: Bio-O-Chem-Genetics-and-Bio-Chem-Books.png (2.58 MB, 1600x900)
Attached: that's-bullshit-believe-it.jpg (143.36 KB, 489x738)

Jonathan Myers
Jonathan Myers

Intro biology texts from your community college classes. Very impressive.

comparing Quantitative Genetics to the evolution of Classical Mechanics theory in physics to Quantum Mechanics
It is fairly similar to that. Development of hamiltonian mechanics along with better technological methods led to development of QM in that same way newer mathematical methods and technology led to the recent advancement of quantitative genetics and increasing synthesis with population genetics.

Quantitative genetics has changed quite a bit just in the last few decades, due to molecular marker technology advances and improved QTL mapping. Also newer statistical/numerical methods (Ornstein-Uhlenbeck process wasn't used in genetics until the 70s or 80s) that have been developed outside of genetics, but with application in the field. Today it is growing together with population genetics.

Ryder Ramirez
Ryder Ramirez

Hamiltonian Mechanics

That wasn't the tipping point at all, it was Derboglie (however the fuck it's spelt) and Schroedinger's experiments and functions. Which showed that there exists a wave duality principle when electrons interact with the world. Simply put when an electron strikes a physical object it almost behaves like a traditional particle, however when it's not interacting it's literally a wave function that's nearly instantaneously everywhere within what we call electron "clouds" now a days. This showed that the cookie dough Bohr model and the whole planet like "orbitals" theory was a bunch of shit and really unreliable.

Hamiltonian mechanics is just throwing in time and observer principles unto newtonian physics. It's not really a forward moving advancement, just a way to make classical mechanics more "contemporary" and relevant to smaller phenomena. Of course this failed ultimately and it's why we have QM now a days, but whatever.

heh those books are trash

And why are they trash my boy? Have you even read them, or seen the background for them? Also

community college

AYYY LMAO, going to University for STEM is easy as hell with a grant if you're not an idiot. Simply put there are't that many niggers and low IQ spics in STEM yet. The real threat is Asians, those heartless automata ant like people. Literally just take early college courses, AP exams, and do fancy extra curriculars like Choir, Orchestra or even Sports, and boom! You have a grant to enter University with, just don't be a dumbass and graduate as quickly as possible. But who knows, maybe I was just lucky?

muh SNPs and APFLPs

Things used in genetic engineering, but not very useful in Quantitative Genetics. In fact it's so useless these niggers in 2009 using molecular genetics were still saying that mol genetics are only 5% repsonsible for height distribution patterns.

rstb.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/365/1537/73/

Here's one such paper of a guy trying to rationalize why molecular genetics hasn't fully caught up with QG and why it's still a necessary yet aging field.

muh Ornstein-Uhlenbeck

You mean shit used in Biostatistics? A completely different, and relatively new field?

Thomas Rogers
Thomas Rogers

biostatistics

Meant to type bioinformatics, but, whatever.

Charles Cruz
Charles Cruz

That wasn't the tipping point at all, it was Derboglie (however the fuck it's spelt) and Schroedinger's experiments and functions.
Covered under "better technological methods." These allowed better experiments. Uncertainty principle and Schrodinger's equation can both be derived from Hamilton's equations.
arxiv.org/pdf/0808.2774.pdf

And why are they trash my boy?
Didn't say they were trash. Just obviously basic.

Here's one such paper of a guy trying to rationalize why molecular genetics hasn't fully caught up with QG and why it's still a necessary yet aging field.
That's interesting, but looking over it he doesn't really refute what I said. And the point of the discussion was your claim here: Quantitative genetics has not changed ever since the Hardy Weinberg equilibrium techniques were developed
The article you linked actually goes against this claim, since he mentions several more recent developments and methods.

You mean shit used in Biostatistics?
It's used in quantitative genetics, for models of evolution of quantitative traits.

Joseph Ward
Joseph Ward

can be derived

Just because it can be derived doesn't mean it's the pathway that was taken. Even the paper you linked shows this.

he doesn't really refute what I said

He doesn't have to, it's an example of the current techniques used, which still follow the basic guasian methods used since the early 1900s.

rstb.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/365/1537/73.figures-only

he mentions several more recent developments

Which are used in Bioinformatics since it's a crossdisciplinary field everyone relies on now-a-days for molecular approaches that require accuracy. However as the article mentions, the generalizations done in traditional Quantitative Genetics are still relatively reliable and applicable. Obviously if you want to be more precise and aren't in a lab controlled environment a simple Bayesian score wouldn't tell you how reliable your models are, which is where computational prowess is needed.

It's used in quantitative genetics, for models of evolution of quantitative traits.

If you're talking about the stationary guassian models, sure. But for models that are dynamic and outside of lab environments that's where Bioinformatics is needed.

Elijah Russell
Elijah Russell

Attached: SNIPs-analyzed-using-static-gauss-and-H&W-Eq.png (184.63 KB, 860x520)

Easton Bell
Easton Bell

Just because it can be derived doesn't mean it's the pathway that was taken
I actually believe Schrodinger did it largely by deriving from classical hamiltonian and wave mechanics, but it is not really on topic.

Anyway, after this digression, the point of the discussion still hasn't been definitively answered. That being the degree to which Nick Fuentes is a worthless spic and to what extent the Nuremberg laws are useful for our current situation. I still maintain the answers are "a large degree" and "not very useful" respectively.

Jeremiah Mitchell
Jeremiah Mitchell

but it is not really on topic
I'll ream your ass on this some other time then.

the point of the discussion still hasn't been definitively answered…

Nick is indeed useless, and no, they're very useful, we've reached a point where nearly 50% of newborns are not white, with 12% of those being half breeds or some other mix of white people to a certain degree. We've reached the point where whites are around 56% white since we all know that the census just loves to consider Spics, even those who are full Amerindian, white. Unless you can actually convince all of the white population to engage in systemic removal and genocide you're shit out of luck.

usnews.com/news/articles/2015/07/06/its-official-the-us-is-becoming-a-minority-majority-nation
archive.is/XZwlh

No matter what you say to me, I'm not going to dream about a retarded fantasy that is logistically impossible. Why am I saying this is impossible? This is just something I won't budge on until you provide to me statistics that show that white people aren't empathetic as fuck, and are more "racist" than niggers, spics and chinks. PROTIP: You won't be able to find such studies, since every time these studies are done white people show they actually are very empathetic, kind and loving to everyone, to a suicidal degree in my and I'm sure you'll agree Zig Forums's opinion.

Now sure, there is for sure Jewish tricks behind this, however said Jewish tricks is what led to the current stock of white people being so accepting of xenos from every walk of life. This is something white people just HAVE a genetic predisposition to due to nearly hundreds of years of jewish led breeding plus conditioning, and the only countries we see HEAVY anti xenos activity are oddly enough those who have high uralic, central asian and hunnic admixtures. My wild guess is that said admixtures allow them to be less empathetic towards the Kikes, with Polacks just throwing a monkey wrench at me. But again this is just a wild guess on my part which is very incomplete due to obvious reasons. Anyhow, until this problematic issue is bred out of all white people, you won't have a genocide/removal of all non-whites, hell you probably won't even get people to accept a compromise like the Nuremberger Laws.

Attached: serious-midget-cat.jpg (50.64 KB, 604x550)
Attached: haplogroup-y-dna.png (853.9 KB, 986x1118)

Juan Bailey
Juan Bailey

Unless of course what you want is an Ethno State that leads to Balkanization of the US. But as the Civil War proved, it will be a bloody mess with shitloads of brothers dying. All while internationalist bankers and kikes profit from the conflict directly.

Attached: merchant-of-happiness.jpg (63.35 KB, 501x504)

Kevin Sanchez
Kevin Sanchez

Wouldn't the correct response be to cast off the portion of American whites who are xenophilic then? Not to mix all whites because some portion of them are not significantly ethnocentric? Seems it would be better to have say 50 million ethnocentric whites. Race mixing itself selects ethnocentric traits, through migration of non-ethnocentric whites out of the white population, but that's only if we make a conscious effort to maintain a one drop rule. Over time, the pure whites who remain will be more and more ethnocentric, after which we will stand a much better chance of recovering.

Parker Sullivan
Parker Sullivan

You'll still deal with . Once you think about it kikes really have fucked up the west.

John Scott
John Scott

An alternative I believe could work would be to attempt to use a Reagan doctrine-like strategy against the USA, enabling a collapse similar to the USSR. That may enable secession without violence, since the central state will not have the power to hold it all together, as USSR lost a lot of their areas (relatively) peacefully. For this, we would want to focus on maintaining large pure white populations in the areas that are still heavily white, such as the midwest, while trying to concentrate brown people in other regions.

Brody Reyes
Brody Reyes

enable secession without violence
Correction: secession with the minimal possible violence.

Zachary Nguyen
Zachary Nguyen

he's a piece of shit, I'll give you that. he's also a D&C kike too. got buttmad because I intentionally misinterpreted a sentence saying that he "loves cock" and he spammed nothing but 56%er memes. its the only ammo he's (((allowed))) to have.

Owen Cox
Owen Cox

I think he's a faggot but I have mixed feelings on this since I don't generally like doxing since I've been doxxed myself in the past.

Luis Powell
Luis Powell

But why are you bringing up this Lazia cuz guy? Imkampfy is a different person

Logan Lewis
Logan Lewis

i don't like doxing becuz i gut doxed.
Your opsec was shit your fault nigger and you don't belong here to moralfag about it when people get doxed left and right here.

Daniel Morales
Daniel Morales

Pretty much this, I'm still astonished at retarded "Zig Forumsacks" who get doxxed because they use faggot shit like Facebook, Snapchat, Youtube, Windows8+ and other insecure shit. Despite the multiple tech threads we had before the fucking Turkroach killed the board. Really makes me wonder how many of these fucking retards are Reddit Crossposters. Maybe that was the whole goal of the moderation team, make everyone so inept they can't even keep proper OpSec, a bare minimum when posting in communities like this one.

Attached: janitor.jpg (182.5 KB, 1280x800)
Attached: windows-10-is-shit.png (1.14 MB, 1300x4704)

Ryan Jackson
Ryan Jackson

Go fuck yourself, kike.
I challenge you and any other kike to write this in a post :
YAHWEH IS A SEMITIC PIG WHO GETS FUCKED BY A MUSLIM MOLOCH SUCKS MY DICK EVERY DAY FUCK HIM AND FUCK YHWH

Andrew Martinez
Andrew Martinez

What are you even fighting for? You are fine with whites beicoming mongrels. Do you just want to get one up on le sjws?

Alexander Hughes
Alexander Hughes

doxxxxxxxxed
Oh, you're from trs.
I assume you are one of those "based quadroons" they are always talking about, since the one drop rule triggers you so badly.

Nolan Reyes
Nolan Reyes

Attached: 69e96d2bfdc6c158dadcfedba3dd4efeede10e9d71bf08ce3493441894141e95.png (382.76 KB, 558x568)

Zachary Harris
Zachary Harris

It's called being realistic and not a LARPing faggot. Unless you can incite a highly sympathetic terrorist movement through social engineering wizardry reconciliation and careful breeding with mutts is a must. Deal with it.

not knowing the vernacular
not knowing the past tense of dox
even implying someone who knows how to dualboot his computer would use a fucking forum
probably uses windows exclusively

Kill yourself faggot, you're braindead and live in fantasy land.

Alexander Sanchez
Alexander Sanchez

and careful breeding with mutts is a must.
No. Killing America will be fairly easy within most of our lifetimes.

Julian Fisher
Julian Fisher

Not really, conservative people actually outbreed libshits at nearly a 2:1 ratio. This is why shit like legal immigration and amnesty not just illegal immigration has to be dialed down. We're at a turning point it's not completely irredeemable YET.

Alexander White
Alexander White

We're at a turning point
No, we aren't.

it's not completely irredeemable YET.
Yes it is. America has been irredeemable since the civil war

Austin Hughes
Austin Hughes

Have to mention that the reason why fertility is so high for conservatives is due to abortion. Spics, Niggers, White Liberals and others have really high abortion rates.

John Price
John Price

Then lay on the grave boomers have laid, there's not much else I can say to you.

Isaiah Brooks
Isaiah Brooks

Stop equating America with white people in general. America is the enemy of whites. Killing America is necessary for the survival of whites.

Isaiah Adams
Isaiah Adams

It's called being realistic and not a LARPing faggot.
So now wanting to retain racial integrity makes you are larper? You trs shit stains are absolute cancer

Landon Morgan
Landon Morgan

They have been using that line for a while now. Because they reject radical politics and support the strategy of trying to win elections, and because whites are almost the minority in America, logically this means they must support expanding the category of "white" to include mestizos and quadroons or face electoral defeat.

Jace Reed
Jace Reed

If these drooling retards don't understand that voting republican doesn't work and hasn't worked for 70 years then they deserve whatever is coming to them. Resisting miscegenation makes you a larper. Appreciating hitler makes you a larper. Being prowhite makes you a larper. These trs types are the enemy of our people and it's time we start dealing with them as such

Colton Johnson
Colton Johnson

says he appreciates Hitler
doesn't appreciate the Nuremberger Laws and how applicable they are even today due to QG
muh TRS boogieman

Anyhow unless you have any viable solutions, this whole "don't vote goyim…" or "muh 1 drop rule" bullshit is just that, bullshit. It almost sounds like sophistry from a kike as well.

No one's forcing you to interbreed with anyone, however that doesn't mean you should shame those who are predominantly white and want their spawn to be more white than they are. Specially when the US's demographics are hanging at the cusp of an extreme precipice. Last post, I have some lab work due later this week and I'm clearly wasting my time and expertise here anyhow.

Attached: 1459548084925.png (18.62 KB, 210x199)

Carter Rivera
Carter Rivera

No one here disagrees. The civic construct known as "America" must be destroyed. I However want the European descended population to continue to exist.

Levi Smith
Levi Smith

JUST LET THEM MELT INTO THE WHITE GENEPOOL OR YOU ARE A BIGOT
ONE DROP RULE WAS CREATED BY KIKES
Yeah, go back to the trs bog and suck off Mike" 1/4 jew wife" Peinowitz some more.

Benjamin Fisher
Benjamin Fisher

doesn't appreciate the Nuremberger Laws and how applicable they are even today due to QG
They aren't applicable, due to migration. It would be one thing if we had no migration, but that is not the case.

Charles Sanchez
Charles Sanchez

Nice IP switch by the way.

Lincoln Rivera
Lincoln Rivera

Also:
undergrad faggot
expertise
Lol

Jason Long
Jason Long

that doesn't mean you should shame those who are predominantly white and want their spawn to be more white than they are.

Racial whitening only works with the women retard

Lincoln Kelly
Lincoln Kelly

What is most of latin America except for the southern cone
Doubt.jpg

Charles Collins
Charles Collins

not wanting America to become brazil 2.0 makes me a braindead larper.
We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children, not half white children, not 3/4 white children, and not 7/8 white children. 100% white children.

Samuel Young
Samuel Young

But you can't win elections like that m8. Think of the optics

Jaxon Martin
Jaxon Martin

Look at how well we're doing

1.4% of the vote

hail victory!

Attached: K9mJIkLMthXZSUyZ-gWwAtBzkQTVa0FEPcJR0wcjBe0.jpg (83.26 KB, 1024x683)

Julian Nguyen
Julian Nguyen

we will win through voting
Refuting you low IQ morons over and over again is tiring

Brody Kelly
Brody Kelly

yeah!

We will win by showing the world how superior and intelligent we are!

dont like it? well im a fucking marine so ill fucking murder you in real life

Hail victory! fuck the shills! We can't stop looking good!

Attached: untermensch-white-nationalist.jpg (72.27 KB, 700x558)

Luke Ramirez
Luke Ramirez

TRS spacing
WE NEED TO GET THE BASED MULATTOS,CASTIZOS AND QUADROONS ON OUR SIDE
Still posting leftypol-tier "this is le master race LOLOL" tier images.
Still butthurt about Little because he angered Weevenstein and Douglass Mackey
Don't you have a pool party to get to?

Attached: CjmOnMQUoAA7y5T.jpg (13.48 KB, 210x255)

Christopher Carter
Christopher Carter

womp womp

Isaac Hughes
Isaac Hughes

Hail victory comrade!!!

Our senator Patrick Little whom I voted for is going to win for us by giving more money to blacks!!!! Take money from jews and give it to blacks.

This totally isn't some joke of a platform invented by FBI agents to mock the retards who support Little.

WE ARE WINNING ARYAN BROTHER!!

Attached: alt-right-charlottesville.jpg (85.04 KB, 968x681)

Elijah Kelly
Elijah Kelly

WE ARE WINNING

WE CANT STOP LOOKING GOOD

THEY SEE US AND WANT TO BE US

HAIL VICTORY!!

Attached: o78hSIpd3mTchlXwnzrkg-ttjNb97Vq2vbXEw2cWt8k.jpg (145.05 KB, 1000x561)

Ayden Wood
Ayden Wood

You don't support this?

Then get the fuck out, shill!

We're winning and looking good while doing it.

hail victory!

Attached: cropped-reuters-KKK-800x430.jpg (73.08 KB, 800x430)

Austin James
Austin James

Wasting Hitler dubs
Doesn't deny being from TRS
Actually thinks I vote
STAY MAD

Elijah Torres
Elijah Torres

fucking shill jew

I fought in afghanistan. I'm a marine.

You don't wave swatikas in public? fuck you, shill kike

minorities are our based allies against the jews and we love them

my wife loves sucking off black men

we love swastikas too. if you dont support that then get out of our movement, shill kike

hail victory!

Attached: 1502296560349-AP-120421152634.jpeg (201.82 KB, 1200x673)

Adam Martin
Adam Martin

hail victory

we are winning

Attached: Screen-Shot-2017-08-11-at-15.03.45.jpg (229.12 KB, 1808x1130)

Daniel Ross
Daniel Ross

still reddit spacing
Posting images from a rally that your leaders set up
Cuckold fetish
I'll say it again
STAY MAD

Benjamin Robinson
Benjamin Robinson

muh optics
Irony is that even the fat lady would probably be able to crack the average Antifa skellington in half with one hand.

Samuel Smith
Samuel Smith

cropped_(((reuters)))
The same Reuters that disagrees with itself just to paint Trump in a negative light?

Lucas Cook
Lucas Cook

however that doesn't mean you should shame those who are predominantly white and want their spawn to be more white than they are.
<don't shame miscegenation
So youre okay with whites mixing out with Quadroons and such so that we can add to our voting block? This is the true losers platform and if you were so zogged out on trs and other affiliated media you would understand this

Logan Robinson
Logan Robinson

Weren't **

Evan Hernandez
Evan Hernandez

Hey, stop purity spiraling you disgusting racist 1488er! We need to embrace our based African American,Asian American,Latino American,and mixed race americans, both in politics and in our genepools. How can we set up our edgy neocon government without them?

Connor Brown
Connor Brown

Anyhow unless you have any viable solutions, this whole "don't vote goyim…" or "muh 1 drop rule" bullshit is just that, bullshit.
In the words of the immortal Dr. William Luther Pierce "the only solution is white revolution" voting for based republikikes will only lul the white population to sleep while their country becomes darker, which you actually advocate for by way of miscegenation in order to form a larger voting block. The 1 drop rule isn't bullshit by the way, america used it to sort who was white and who wasn't for hundreds of years, but I guess just like the duel your based spic fuentes refused, that's all just old fashioned rubbish that is better off in the wastebin of history.

Camden Long
Camden Long

Daily reminder that Kike Eunuch's last public speaking engagement was at an NSM rally.

Attached: enoch.jpg (117.15 KB, 522x513)

Justin Barnes
Justin Barnes

It's exactly the same thing Brazil did. They actually had a government policy of miscegenation for "racial whitening." We can see the outcome of 80% white nationalism there. It's what they call "winning the battle but losing the war." Focusing on electoral politics is the high time preference strategy for dumb niggers.

Luke Phillips
Luke Phillips

From a biological prespective it doesn't make sense either, because white traits are recessive. Bleaching nonwhites is a meme and doesn't work

William Cooper
William Cooper

Yeah, the actually white South, Southwest, and Southeast of Brazil are wanting to secede because they are getting flooded with mystery meat. They are having limited success.

Michael Lewis
Michael Lewis

NSM is complete trash for allowing that antifa kike a speaking platform, fuck them and everyone who associates with them. Fake Natsocs following kikes who kvetch about "larping" as "1488".

Noah Martin
Noah Martin

Btw they removed the swastika from their flag to cater to civnat cucks like you, I know youre larping as if removing the swastika is the based and proud thing to do, that displaying it is for nigger lovers. Thats a kike subversion trick.

Jonathan Powell
Jonathan Powell

Yeah I'm sure if we beg nice enough and prostrate enough mr sheckleberg and his golems would stop killing us off.
Idiot.

Lucas Bailey
Lucas Bailey

The same faggots that demanded we go out into enemy territtory and expose ourselves are the same ones spamming images from said event and demanding we mongrelize and cuck to the jews.
ITS ALMOST LIKE THIS WAS PLANNED FROM THE BEGINNING

Attached: 7dd7bca7343111f62e05f15d3b4bef43eaac6dea0b643f9d6ebcd7105073a609.jpg (61.43 KB, 600x600)

Carter Williams
Carter Williams

Didn't Enoch admit he was the one who invited Heimbach's crew to unite the right? And then afterwards attacked them for optics?

Angel Allen
Angel Allen

Heimbach actually is bad optics. Who the fuck has sex with their mother in law other than a complete degenerate that belongs on jerry springer

Michael Hughes
Michael Hughes

Well yeah, heimbach is a piece of shit. The point is the optics attacks came from Enoch et al before that whole thing happened, even though Enoch was the guy who invited them in the first place.