Tim McVeigh Died Today

June 11th, 2001

Timothy McVeigh died. Do you all have anything to say? Is the USA any different than it was? What caused those changes? Where are we going?

Attached: tim-mcveigh.jpg (750x562, 88.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vgfi1QZILxk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Note that after McVeigh, there were no more Wacos from the feds. Terrorism works.

off by 1

Come on anons. This guy put his plan in to action. What have you all done beside fart and shit while typing on a keyboard? You all are worthless.

IP harvesting in progress.
May be a good idea but very transparent, therefore sage.

Collecting some IDs myself.
d7d0e2
4615a3

You kidding me? IP harvesting? I can't get your IP's. Even if I wanted them. I don't give a shit. This dude said fuck all to the government and took the reins. Damned everyone else.

Use a vpn fucktard

Was he woke to the JQ?

Nothing changed, really. He attacked a meh-tier government building in fucking Oklahoma. And he was put to death for it. A waste if you ask me. There are innumerous better gov installations to hit. But really something like the SPLC or ADL or AIPAC's or JWC etc. etc. headquarters would be much more meaningful.

The ATF are niggers.

Seriously, I'm newfaggish and I can spot this glowing, so how are you going to catch anything if you're so obvious. Please go rewrite your guidebook and tell your trainers to find better techniques and put tax dollars to better use?

managed not to kill 19 children

He allowed the suppression of any real resistance during a time when it was absolutely necessary. He lone-wolfed it good on ya boy but "muh children" in the daycare was enough to cause a backlash that it has taken over 15 years to slightly recover from. I'm conflicted.

This

Attached: dcd1a5efcf7e04b1cb37ba9966793cc2d397e1029f6b52fd695e2e50bd1d2b94.jpg (761x563, 58.29K)

Not sure if it was him that planted the bomb, but he was involved with an attack that killed white children.
His ideas were right, but his approach wasn't.

It was a military operation. NFL nigger USA

He was involved

Children of government employees deserve to die.

Look into PATCON. The feds rounded up a crazy right-wing Christian militia group in the 1980s, then they looked around and said "we're done, but we want more funding!" So they went around the country attacking and disrupting average patriotic conservative Christian groups and starting up violence in their name, or so the rumors go. And talking about it would get you killed by the feds. The scary militia movement vanished immediately when GWB took office. He must have cut their funding.

McVeigh claimed that he was working for the FBI. OKC might have been a PATCON operation. Then there's the weird story of Eric Holder and Juliette Kayyam covering up the killing of the Trentadue guy who looked like a witness but wasn't him, while he was in police custody, and the weird story about Gary Best working with al-Qaeda operatives from Chechnya. I'm not in a position to know if any of it is true, but I really doubt the story that two guys did it with no help because they were white.

Ask yourselves: why was his execution stayed several months; why were there bombs found undetonated around the Murrah P. Federal building; why is the Bank of Oklahoma building homed in Tulsa using the same architecture as the World Trade Center towers in New York City?

We he gone blowed up that building, what did he mean by this? Seemed an awful lot of damage for not a lot of good reason.

If it wasn't for McVeigh's heroic sacrifice, the far-left armed thug wing of the DNC aka the FBI would have massacred all the American patriots that opposed them during the Ted Bundy Ranch standoff.

Attached: bundy ranch cowboys.jpg (1280x720, 256.3K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Vgfi1QZILxk

Come on slug. You are just trying to bait the truth. Why don't you roll around in some salt like you are weaping in your tears.

Damn, Timothy wrecked those zogbots.

No. The Media is to blame. Have you forgotten about the TWA 800 or the Olympic bombs? All connected to that Nigger USA media hive mind that is just now coming out from the curtain.

Sure did Mrs. Clinton. Move along now.

It was all preperation to see how the public would react.

Jews would love that. Untargeted killings bring only sympathy.

McVeigh was a good man. The government was really overstepping its bounds in the 1990s, and his actions finally put them in check. Wish we had more men like him. May the spirit of Shays' Rebellion live on!

You're an idiot if you think Tim was bad.

Attached: timothy_mcveigh_3.fw.png (850x400, 304K)

F poor dumb bastard.

That was not untargeted killing.

Attached: timothy_mcveigh.fw.png (850x400, 303.31K)

Human trash. Kills daycare kiddies and gives us the domestic terrorist laws by the pedofile crew. And for what?

For a fucking messianic cult that was burned down, taking all the heat off of the deep state and Janet Reno

Spit

Attached: main-qimg-6cd38db55a99b61b6e0448f1ec27cbd6.jpg (485x364, 52.02K)

Any proof?

You're human trash, bitch boy.
He never intended to kill any daycare children. If you think Waco didn't deserve any retribution, than you are nothing but a misguided faggot.

Attached: timothy_mcveigh_2.fw.png (850x400, 362.86K)

lol!

Attached: israel jews 911 good.jpg (1000x750, 123.91K)

I somehow think that would've been preferable, simply because then there would be no escape at all from being forced to admit that the (((Government))) has no qualms about killing every last white person in this country.

Attached: bypass 1488.jpg (400x204 339 B, 43.61K)

The public doesn't react with Media. It follows it … Blow up the fucking power substations. The NFL Nigger USA needs a lesson on it's own turf. No electric Jew for people to respond to. Cut the Power.

Paranoid cunt. Take your conspiritard bullshit elsewhere.

He trusted someone who spoke hebrew, lived on a kibbutz, and had an IDF girlfriend, so no.

Attached: Oklahoma City - Andreas Strassmeir.jpg (800x634, 456.74K)

Did he intent for every officer to have (((conveniently))) been missing from the building?

And thanks to McGay that never happened. Instead the media shifted focus onto white militias and gun ownership. You're a bad liar, Mr. DeepState

Attached: terrorism white genocide jew media.jpg (750x747, 152.44K)

That still doesn't contradict what I said. In regards to 9/11, they (((outsourced))) the job to Israel.

Found the Jew. And he supports McGay. Go figure.

Attached: 911 rabi pentagon.jpg (600x400, 52.36K)

That's a good thing. White men should be the biggest terrorist threat and the feds should be afraid of white men.

Exactly. The media told everyone that Tim McVeigh was the bomber, and everyone went along with it.

Some say it was ATF nigger false flag. Feds deserve worse anyway. Fuck them all to death.

You said McTerrorist put the over-stepping government in check. He did this by being the catalyist to domestic terrorism laws against white men.

I posted 9/11 as proof that they were not put in check. You're a fucking liar and a shill pushing white terrorism here.

hmmmmm?

Attached: Islam muslim terrorist white.jpg (800x616, 162.37K)

>Did he intent for every officer to have (((conveniently))) been missing from the building?
That's a lie.

Except it did, thanks to McVeigh and not to you, JIDF.

Fuck off you paranoid cuck, don't your jewish masters have some cock they need sucked?

Attached: 1430459127872.jpg (605x615, 100.62K)

At its core, it was Mossad not ATF.

Attached: ISIS Jew.jpg (498x401, 43.92K)

Oh yeah! White men should just be ineffective and try to change things through the system and elected official like good goyim!
I totally forgot, thanks JIDF!

d7d0e2
Learn subtlety!

Hello fed

You could try harder schlomo.

Attached: 1431786721501.png (854x480, 150.75K)

Attached: 2676292c918475c380175d2cf5296d45d698af680373f1660ba4407f818efba8.gif (256x300, 13.92K)

Waco was a coverup. I thought McVeigh was framed. I was a kid in Oklahoma at the time, and the government kikes had like a 20 THOUSAND page bill about general expansion of state powers ready to go they passed the next day.

My relatives were all a bunch of typical White normalfags who resented ZOG but didn't understand the point of NS. But yeah, it's pretty obvious he was framed.

The guy at Waco was running dirty shit for the FBI and threatened to snitch, so they took him out. There's a reason there wasn't a shitstorm over it. He was in deep already.

Top kek, come and get me, faggit. There is nothing wrong with having an opinion or knowing facts about these things. Fed or not, you're suspect if you don't know or don't care and you're supposed to be a citizen of the US.

Lots of us work or used to work for the government. Where else would you find patriots, moron? Or are you serving your country by doing nothing?

Yeah, shit like this. Also, I thought McVeigh had been a Freemason and was privy to shit. I will bet that he was either talking or going to so they shut him up. You had best spread any intel far and wide if you want to not get killed if you have anything hot.

What ridiculous shilling. The kikes government is more out of control than ever and it gets worse all the time. There is no such thing as "terrorism" by individuals. The state has the vast supermajority of everything and a functional monopoly on meaningful levels of targeted violence (so they are terrorists by their own definition of that stupid word).

Wewey? What practical goal does bombing a government building accomplish for anyone except the government, desperate to justify their existence and insane and hostile actions against the public? Especially Whites–the fuckers virtually never commit these kinds of insane acts. Sandniggers do sometimes, but it's still rare per capita. Even in nofunz Europe, half the shit is fake.

Group effort. I probably missed some from not paying much serious attention but this is bemusing to watch.
d7d0e2 4615a3 d838c9 db21c0

for what this one thread…. you know they change from thread to thread right you dumb fucking nigger

as for timothy
F

Attached: 0131259058f28af8e43285bd7516bfee9979e6287061776fb27055cb8ea4c81a.jpg (255x233, 24.83K)

Wasted dubs.
Do you even read what you're fucking posting?
Bombing government buildings, obviously hurts the government, not in all cases, but McVeigh had a very specific plan and it was revenge for Waco. Very simple and successfully accomplished.
This isn't to say everyone should do this (they shouldn't, hi feds). But that doesn't mean we can't recognize and honor his memory for a job well done.

Its not so insane when the enemy is doing this all the time. HINT, the government officials that screwed Waco were white too, you dipshit.

What are your buddies at SPLC training you to do now? Taking ID's on Zig Forums? You are a retard.

Why not? This thread is mostly sockpuppets talking back and forth and
stirring stirring stirring
rile rile rile.

Go take your meds, faggot.

Also, sockpuppets on Zig Forums, lel.

> Did he intent for every officer to have (((conveniently))) been missing from the building?

I once read somewhere that the feds were supposed to intercept the truck bomb really early in the morning at 2 or 3 so they had everyone up all night. When the sun came up they figured it was a no-show and sent everyone home.

They don't try those raids anymore where they slaughter women and children indiscriminately if thats what your asking. Titanium Tim was a hero

If only he had team up with thed

Attached: img_6790-e1522747667760.jpg (776x622, 51K)

This sheep dipped CIA asset bombed a building full of evidence against the Clintons to set back public appeal for militias two decades. He wasn't even executed, he had plastic surgery and is living off a generous pension in panama.

db21c0
Unironically gungho; glow.
Get anons talking.

This is why they switched to false flag attacks like 9/11 and Las vegas to kill us and retain plausible deniability. The government encroachments just took a different form

I also eat while typing … its a talent

Oh look, more conspiracy bullshit with not a single fact to back it up.

Yeah. Why don't you shove you fist down your throat.

You're not even going to respond directly anymore? Aww, I'm hurt.

Sic semper tyrannis

I would say he was atleast aware of them. He read the Turner Diaries at the very least which explicitly alludes to jewish control over our government

So tell us your grand plans for hitting them where it hurts.
I'm listening with bated breath.

Or should that be baited?

Those kids were merely collateral damage. The dead CIAniggers more than make up for the loss of those kids

And you and your children deserve to die.

We don't want you Jew-loving patriotards.

Well, I have work in the morning.
Good night everyone! Don't let the conspiracy retards take over the thread.
And as for you paranoid faggots, try not to let the jews jump out from out of your closet and bite you.

Same goes for you.
I'm not going to explain myself further than this: you faggots are absolute cancer for any group and especially on this board. Going on about your baseless theories and calling anyone who does anything just a shill or falseflag. You're worthless and never contribute and always criticize.

Do us all a favor and kill yourself.

Attached: timothy_mcveigh_4.fw.png (850x400, 324.57K)

This

Attached: 1481368046648.png (578x148, 21.21K)

dindu nuffin
They never found the other accomplices of his and eye witnesses fingered=Government Op.
The Feds are the largest terrorist organization in the world dedicated to the destruction and nonstop zealous effort to undermine the citizens of the USA. When their Zog masters and Globalist managers bark they happily kill any US citizen they can. That is why all people in the military, police, and branches of government deserve the rope.

Oh my sides!

Good goy, keep serving zog

THIS IS AN FBI THREAD

MCVEIGH WAS A GOVERNMENT AGENT

OKC WAS AN INSIDE JOB

THIS IS AN FBI THREAD

OKC WAS AN INSIDE JOB

THIS IS AN FBI THREAD

OKC WAS AN INSIDE JOB

THIS IS AN FBI THREAD

OKC WAS AN INSIDE JOB

THIS IS AN FBI THREAD

OKC WAS AN INSIDE JOB

THIS IS AN FBI THREAD

OKC WAS AN INSIDE JOB

THIS IS AN FBI THREAD

OKC WAS AN INSIDE JOB

THIS IS AN FBI THREAD

OKC WAS AN INSIDE JOB

THIS IS AN FBI THREAD

OKC WAS AN INSIDE JOB

THIS IS AN FBI THREAD

OKC WAS AN INSIDE JOB

THIS IS AN FBI THREAD

OKC WAS AN INSIDE JOB

THIS IS AN FBI THREAD

OKC WAS AN INSIDE JOB

THIS IS AN FBI THREAD

OKC WAS AN INSIDE JOB

THIS IS AN FBI THREAD

OKC WAS AN INSIDE JOB

THIS IS AN FBI THREAD

OKC WAS AN INSIDE JOB

THIS IS AN FBI THREAD

OKC WAS AN INSIDE JOB

Why does this guy look like a mexican?

Attached: John-Doe-2.jpg (288x216, 43.63K)

Damn, my autistic sarcasm detector didn't go off.
fd881a

Look, please go put in some hard undercover effort and catch some real bad guys instead of some loud-mouthed idiots who probably won't ever amount to anything?
You have all the subtlety of a battering ram.

who are you talking to 000000?

John Doe 2 was Strassmeir, not that Al Qaeda spic.

Attached: John Doe 2.jpg (562x462, 152.79K)

Good work mossad. We figured it out.

Strassmeir was Mossad, nigger. He lived on a fucking kibbutz.

You're a newfag and don't belong here, but I do think things are different because of him. We all watched the forbearance of the feds during the Bundy Ranch standoff. I'm pretty sure the DOJ spooks were thinking in terms of another Waco, and genuinely afraid of another OKC.

In other words, it worked.

He punished some traitors, hopefully the rest aren't so keen now to sell their country.

Keek keep downplaying his achievements FBI-kun, you can't keep a white man's anger bottled up forever.

F

S

race traitor fraud

You DO know it's kikes, right?

Example:

jej @ these fbi sketches