(((They))) Are Going to Crash the Economy

Fund managers warn a downturn is coming and 'it's going to be pretty ugly'

The signs are starting to add up that the United States is at the top of the economic cycle, and therefore headed down, likely into a bear market and recession, an increasing number of economists and money managers say. The main culprit for the looming downturn, they say, is the Federal Reserve, which is expected to again raise U.S. overnight interest rates on Wednesday.

Led by new Chair Jerome Powell, the Fed is slowly bringing interest rates up from zero, where they stood for around a decade, attempting to stabilize the economy and keep inflation from creeping higher. While few argue that interest rates should remain at zero forever, many are expecting the withdrawal of the liquidity cushion the U.S. central bank has provided for the economy to lead to some negative consequences.

“When the music stops I do think it’s going to be pretty ugly,” said Jonathan Beinner, chief investment officer of global fixed income at Goldman Sachs Asset Management.

finance.yahoo.com/news/fund-managers-say-see-next-economic-crash-looming-144251620.html

IMF's Lagarde says global economic outlook darkening by the day

reuters.com/article/us-usa-trade-germany/imfs-lagarde-says-global-economic-outlook-darkening-by-the-day-idUSKBN1J70ID

Please tell me you are stacking precious metals Zig Forums.

Attached: fiat.png (764x503, 305.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/will-the-fed-set-off-a-recession-alarm-1528714800?mod=e2twcb
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-06-12/u-s-inflation-at-six-year-high-eating-away-at-wage-increases
groups.csail.mit.edu/mac/classes/6.805/articles/money/nsamint/nsamint.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Have a bump, it's nice to see a somewhat original and well composed thread for a change.

Personally already noted that easy credit and mortgages are back where they were before the GFC.
Somebody else noted that a huge batch are soon to hit the "X years of interest only" cut off point too,
where home buyers etc only have to service the interest and not the loan itself. Though that may be spread out into 2019.

The Fed may be going early to hurt Trump though.

what is this the x22 report?
Do you think any one in here has anymore knowledge than any one on youtube this concrete and verifible? Or will even share it?

The economy will crash some time, it has to , cant do this forever … its happening

like what the fuck.

Can you at least tell me what is the bottom of this bitcoin drop right now? Do you think itll get to $3000/btc … im fucking cashing in if that happens

and yet again there will be a media shitstorm without any consequences. There is not a single banking faggot who was put in jail for 2008, while hundreds of millions of people world wide got ass fucked like a stranded pony.

A good first step would be the prohibition of fractional reserve banking and finally gassing every single kike

The eventual value of bitcoin will be zero. Why?

1. It is digital fiat. An infinite number of cryptocurrencies can be made. Also, the blockchain can be forked an infinite amount of times. This is highly inflationary. There is already bitcoin cash, bitcoin gold, bitcoin diamond, and bitcoin private.

2. It will be replaced by a better faster and faster payment system as time progresses. Someone will write better software it is just an eventuality. Ask yourself if bitcoin will have any value in 100 or 1,000 years? No people will have developed something better by then.

3. Government / central bank crypto will be mandated. Do you think they will easily let go of their power? They will demand tax payment in a new form of crypto that they control and can give to themselves. The algorithms will have features to tax you and control what you can buy. Very scary.

Gold and silver are the only real money.

Attached: silver.jpg (2074x1336, 544.19K)

OP, I forgot to say, next time, archive the god damn articles.

Send one to me before it gets that low , pls and thanks
122Ew7JHrvTU2TykGVPDkgyGuhKW6kabnz
t.poor

This.

Attached: sheckelberg.jpg (499x500, 150.49K)

Your point #1 is disproven by reality, Bitcoin itself for example has been forked over 40 times, are all forks of bitcoin worth the same or have reached the same market value? No.

2. Since 2009 this has yet to happen and there exist 200 minimum other coins all with whatever it is that sets them apart. None of these have replaced bitcoin.

3 Using cash money with federal government stamps of approval is also mandated, so this point is moot

Cryptocurrency in general even if just bitcoin is here to stay, accept it.

wsj.com/articles/will-the-fed-set-off-a-recession-alarm-1528714800?mod=e2twcb

The chairman of the Federal Reserve, just four months into his term, this week could be in the uncomfortable situation of signaling that a recession is coming.

The Fed seems all but certain to raise its target range on overnight rates by a quarter point for the second time this year on Wednesday. There is a good chance it lifts its estimate for total rate increases for 2018 from three to four.

The Fed’s last set of projections, in March, showed that policy makers on balance expected to raise rates three times. But nearly half of them reckoned on four rate increases, and the unemployment rate has since fallen from 4.2% to 3.8%, which is where policy makers thought it would be at year-end. Inflation has gotten a bit warmer.

Attached: Capture.PNG (1191x1265, 1.33M)

U.S. Inflation Accelerates to Six-Year High, Eroding Wages

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-06-12/u-s-inflation-at-six-year-high-eating-away-at-wage-increases

U.S. inflation accelerated in May to the fastest pace in more than six years, reinforcing the Federal Reserve’s outlook for gradual interest-rate hikes while eroding wage gains that remain relatively tepid despite an 18-year low in unemployment.

The consumer price index rose 0.2 percent from the previous month and 2.8 percent from a year earlier, matching estimates, a Labor Department report showed Tuesday. The annual gain was the biggest since February 2012 and follows a 2.5 percent increase in April. Excluding food and energy, the core gauge was up 0.2 percent from the prior month and 2.2 percent from May 2017, also matching the median estimates of economists.

The pickup in headline inflation partly reflects gains in fuel prices, though the annual gain in the core measure – seen by officials as a better gauge of underlying inflation trends – was the most since February 2017. While the Fed is widely projected to raise borrowing costs this week for the sixth time in 18 months, the path of inflation will figure into policy makers’ thinking on the pace of increases for the second half and in 2019.

Bitcoin was developed by the NSA in the 90's you fucking new fag simpleton. Have fun with your kike coins.

groups.csail.mit.edu/mac/classes/6.805/articles/money/nsamint/nsamint.htm

1.Bitcoin is not rare or hard to produce. You can make a trillion different bitcoins or other coins. You may as well use sand or rocks as money because they are just as rare.

2. Yes in 2,000 years when man kind has ascended to the stars we will still be using (((bitcoin))) a software written in the 1990's. Just like we are still using windows 95. Kek.

3. Yes the government is going to officially accept bitcoin for payment ohh wait they just might because they created it.

What the fuck is windows95?
I use DOS

it have a limited supply, you should at least not say blatantly false statements when attempting to shill

How are the DACApedes reacting to this?

It does not have a limited supply the chain can be forked an infinite number of times. Also anyone can copy the software to make their own identical bitcoins as you can see with the million other scam alt coins there are. What don't you retards understand about this? I know it is hard you admit you got scammed into a ponzi scheme and probably bought at 20,000 but at least admit it.

Yes goyim upload all of your with to my (((distributed ledger technology))) your meme coins will be safe with me! I promise nothing will happen to them and I won't sell all mine stealing all of your wealth! Good goyim!

Attached: 185.gif (501x585, 125.77K)

"The Economic Crisis Will Hit This June 2018, Banks Will Crash,Currency Won't Exist BIX WEIR"
"2018 midterms: how Democrats plan to pitch their economic agenda in a strong economy"

In 9 years this hasn't happened.

Faggot, you weren't around back then, the NSA weren't the only ones in on this type of project. The idea and implementation of "Electronic cash" has been around since the 1980's

By all means hash your own coin then.
This is so asinine. For all this talk of jews playing both sides, which they do, If the jews wanted us using bitcoin the banks the jews own would have given way to it years ago.

>Hey guys, the (((FED))) might be crashing the economy and there's several problems with Fiat currency that need to be discussed

Its not even close to september yet

let me tell you about fractional banking fiat money…

Attached: b391f985841f8647161c0758fe63594b6952260a9fae569f327dde5467570d63.gif (487x560, 761.7K)

How is bad again?

I know about fractional reserve nigger it is just as bad.

If you read my posts I have been shilling for precious metals. The Fuhrer and Commander Rockwell were extremely red pilled on precious metals and knew it was the only way to defeat the jews.

Attached: hitlergold.jpg (590x350, 55.29K)

I cant wait for the boomers to get fucked when housing crashes and I can buy a bunch of land.

Attached: Nazi-World-War-2-Adolf-Hitler-Treasure-Gold-Lake-Toplitz-Allies-Buried-Austria-Divers-Dead-626580.jpg (620x413, 100.45K)

We already know how the jew systems of "independent" (((national reserves))) work and operate

The jews "make"(print) the money, it costs them nothing, actually it costs the goyim for the jews to print money because the way it works is that each dollar printed is a loan to the goyim. so for every dollar the goys must pay back 1 dollar+interest(therein lies the jews absolute control of the money market.(As a side not the "sumerian swindle" ties back into this, the jews hoard gold and loan out silver to the jews and expect the loan to be paid back in full in nothing but silver and would use the couorts that they influenced and manipulated into taking back payment in much greater value than the loaned silver from sumerian peasants and city dwellers.) Good book.

This is why I support bitcoin, the jews and you anti-bitcoin fucks can wail and pretend about how you can make a million new coins, or a million forks, but there is ever only 1 bitcoin, how you are going to rationalize that the jews are going to fractionally reserve bank bitcoin is beyond me but I have yet to read or hear such an argument, I'd like to see it though.

You can already buy land on the cheap in the USA even, it just depends on the state, remember what craig cob was doing before he got shut down?

They are going to make their own coin then have the government demand payment of taxes in it just like they have done with the dollar. What the fuck is so hard to understand about that?

Until some faggot with a Philosopher stone comes around and starts turning Lead into Gold.
Then your economy crumbles while you gasp at "how could this happen?"

Joking aside, I think what that user is saying is that Bitcoins are closer to Fractional banking than you think: the ability to fork and remake coins as needed/wanted works in a similar fashion as the FED printing more money.
It's been limited because people are not keen on adopting a new currency if they're already invested in one unless there's a sizable diference between them. But right now, all the diferent coins have little (relatively) interaction between each other. Once your ATM supports bitcoins, this might change. Best case scenario: 90% of them collapse and die. Worst case scenario: they don't. Everyone and their mother forks their own and the market is flooded with millions of worthless variants of it.

Attached: druid_concept_by_peterprime-d64aybd[1].png (1280x1600, 1.43M)

so you dont have anything to add either , like this entire thread is fucking useless … sure bitcoin is fake internet money I get it

but its worth more than this thread … like my post states

-OP has nothing to add
-no one in this thread has nothing to add and probably wouldnt tell us if they did (it would require some kind of super high up insider shit)

we have been hearing of this happening for years … the crash will come , and these threads are not an indicator at all and have nothing to add

can this thread be over pelase, there nothing to shill here , move along

so thats what this thread has become , about some stupid nazi jew gold shit

you idiots dont add any value

red pill me on cob

arent you in control of the FDIC ??? so I fucked either way.

I think you're a bit misguided there.
I'm not anti-bitcoin. From a technological point of view I find it fascinating.
What I do think is that you're trying to treat a symptom instead of the cause.
Money is similar to guns: on it's own, pretty innocuous. But when a person holds it, all sorts of things can happen, including bad one's.
Bit coin won't fix the problems you think it does. In the short term, yes. But in the long term, the same people that fucked Fiat Currency will fuck BitCoin.
Don't try to sell me the "it's unfuckable!" rethoric. You sound like a videogame publisher harping about how it's own brand of DRM is unbeatable and surely pirates won't have their way this time!

It's an invitable part of every system that it gets tampered and screwed with by people with ulterior motives.
If you fix a system, you'll be okay for a decade.
If you fix the people, you'll be okay for a century.

Attached: Skärmklipp1.PNG (1785x381, 115.22K)

Finally an user without down syndrome.

Attached: 50613492.jpg (1024x707, 298.44K)

I can tell you've invested in it and feel the need to protect his investement.
But read
Noone's telling you Bitcoin is wrong/bad.
Just that it's not as usefull for our goals in the longterm.

Those are all the classic text book lies the jews want you to believe about gold. Meanwhile all the banks and eastern governments hoard precious metals like no tomorrow while giving the goyim worthless pieces of paper.

Attached: JP-Morgan-Silver-Stocks-050316.png (761x577, 31.87K)

Fuck off kike. Keynesianism is Aryan economics.

No it doesn't. Forking and making different coins does not change the value of existing coins. Printing money does change the value of existing coins.

Attached: ladda1 ned.png (548x5058, 423.08K)

Gold is true aryan economics nigger. Hitler had a train full of it and rockwell talks about it extensively in white power.

Attached: nazigold.jpg (650x310, 42.62K)

Bitcoin is rare, in a couple years it will have an inflation rate lower than gold's. It is really scarce.
Just because others can fork it does not reduce the scarcity of the original implementation, just as people trading coins made of copper does not reduce the scarcity of gold.

I can copy bitcoin's code exactly and make as many bitcoins as I want. Try making more gold and let me know how that goes.

You are not "making more bitcoin" when you fork the code, get that through your thick skull retard.

To think that there are millions of unemployed in America! What they should do there is to embark on a revolutionary new economic policy, abandon the gold standard and further increase the needs of their home market.

America can be paid only in gold. A commerce based on the exchange of products is not possible with America, for America suffers from a surplus of raw materials and a plethora of manufactured goods. This gold which the Americans receive in exchange for the labour they supply, they hide it away in their strong-rooms—and they imagine the world will yield to this policy born in the smoky brain of a Jewish thinker!

At last, we began to build factories. How glad I'd have been in 1933 to find the possibility, in one way or another, of giving the workers jobs! Night and day I racked my brains to know how to set about it in order to bring the ponderous machine of the Economy back into motion. Whoever opened a new firm, I freed him from taxes. When business is going well, the money flows back into the State's coffers !
Our opponents have not yet understood our system. We can be easy in our minds on that subject; they'll have terrible crises once the war is over. During that time, we'll be building a solid State, proof against crises, and without an ounce of gold behind it.

England and France are engaged in losing what in our eyes is only a fictitious wealth—that is to say, gold and foreign holdings. Their true wealth, which nobody can take away from them, is their human potential (but on condition that it's used in such a way as to exploit the country's natural resources).

The Americans are still delighted so long as they can amass more gold; they do not seem to realise that the stuff has no intrinsic value at all.

I next argued that the gold standard, the fixing of rates of exchange and so forth were shibboleths which I had never regarded and never would regard as weighty and immutable principles of economy. Money, to me, was simply a token of exchange for work done, and its value depended absolutely on the value of the work accomplished. Where money did not represent services rendered, I insisted, it had no value at all.

Here you go. All of these quotes are from Hitler himself.

Craig Cob was trying to buy land, and get people to buy cheap land to build an all white community, this was 1 or 2 years ago.

No, you cannot. You need computing power to do that. You can't just fill in 1000 bitcoins somewhere.

You also cannot copy bitcoins between forks. If you fork bitcoin it will be just you on the fork and the rest on the main branch. It would just be you playing with yourself like you always do.

Thanks Ill bear it in mind.

I love when the rabbis argue about which scam to fleece the goyim is better. Why do you do it here though?

Attached: 1408278262911.gif (472x360, 811.14K)

No self respecting stock trader sees a graph and says, "looks like we reached the top of this curve".
Look at tesla, everytime someone was sure they hit that apex in price, shot sellers lose billions and Elon keeps increasing share prices.

Cryptocurrency will die as soon as the internet gets taken away from you and the grid starts malfunctioning, and good riddance, this past 20 years has been nothing but a nightmare.

Do you think we will still be using TCP/IP in the future, when we go to the stars? Bitcoin is just a protocol. It will likely continue to evolve, preserving its monetary policy and scarcity in the process.

Nobody will buy them you retard, they aren't on the same blockchain.
I bet you think photocopying the Mona Lisa will be profitable too.

Attached: 858099b5b77ce4a567756a25b2d985ee94e2bf2866594ef9e36d62c6acde877a.jpg (1488x1488, 31.54K)

I can take any metal I want and call it gold. That doesn't make it so.
Likewise, your shitcoin is not part of the original protocol, and therefore won't be accepted as Bitcoin.

Fiat money is not the issue per se (pic related), it's that all our money is based on debt to the Federal Reserve.

Voltaire was a bisexual hedonist edgelord who spent the latter half of his life making bitchy comments about Fredrick the Great over a misunderstanding with Prussian military guards that Voltaire instigated. I always enjoy pointing out what an enormous thin skinned faggot he really was to anyone who quotes him thinking it makes them sophisticated.

Attached: pol money caps.png (1307x590, 178.68K)

holy shit Dave is autistic as fuck. hes been saying the exact same phrases exactly the same way for how many years now? like 12? Hes been saying there is an imminent crash this whole time. There is no way to know when its gonna kick off unless youre a federal reserve jew or something. there is so much going on behind the scenes its impossible to take all in. Everyone thought it was happening 2015-16 when china started selling off all sorts of US holdings and devaluing their yuan.
it could be decades until it happens, OP. I have actually bought a good bit of silver & gold, ammo and freeze dried food. I regret buying all of it, actually. Ive been sitting on it since 2011 and the horde has grown a bit. Its not worth it. invest in your house, personal protection, your life and relationships. Im probably going to be dead before it happens, im going to be eating these huge containers of freeze dried food at some point and cashing in my metals to buy a new car when the price is right.
its not happening anytime soon, id say its healthier to not worry too much about it and just better yourself. DONT STACK METALS.

the jews did this

Holy shit you are comically uninformed. What is the fud or fomo here? Are you long on silver and think cripplechan will help your numbers? Short on some shit altcoin? A bot with shit spam? What a tard

You are the lowest effort bait in a while. Goodbye

The grid is the thing keeping people hooked into Jew Inc, it's not going away. Are you really trying spam "they'll delete the internet" now?

inb4 slid by another Dude Weed/Cuckchan thread.

of the many things /pol is always right about, cryptos must be our worst failure
for years derided as plebbits internet money all the while its adoption and price was increasing
around at the time cuckchans /pol crypto was widely talked about in the run up to the cypriot crisis, anons here called bitcoin a bubble based on nothing that would crash soon and leave reddit on the suicide hotline, at this time the bitcoin price rose from 20 a piece to 50, funny prices looking back
ever since any crypto thread gets shouted down

now yes discussing crypto is relevant to the thread as during a next banking crisis there will be a flight to safety which many have thought to be gold, but maybe today there will also be a big flight into crypto
as someone who owns both gold and crypto i can say crypto has a lot of advantages
we all know the properties of gold you can own it it can survive centuries in familial posssession, however trading it is a problem
you need to physically move it and verify that it is real gold and not tungsten, complicated processes
now crypto really is a currency of the 21st century as moving it about is as straight forward as sending an email, its trade and verification are the same thing and with lightning speed and cost is fast and low
bitcoin today, as made by the proverbial basement neckbeards far outcompetes anything the legacy banking system has produced with billions of funding over the decades into their IT departments

as to the arguments that new cryptocurrencies can be created, new paper money can be printed at will and new metals could be monetized at will, yet nobody will have faith in any of these of mediums of exchange
what makes bitcoin special is the decentralised ecosystem of nodes, miners and developers
every owner has a vote in the future of the project and will generally not do things that will crash the value of their own holdings
hence why bitcoin cash was a contentious fork or compare to dogecoin which also once had a hard cap to total number of coins, but its owner with full control over the protocol fucked that and prints new coins every year

That Greek half mud dude they call Bitcoin Jesus had a great point the other day, said Ethernet was knocked forever because they said it would never scale, it kept scaling…nowadays what we call Ethernet is not the same tech, but we kept the name. Now I don't have the depth to know hiwich we can change Bitcoin without making it a separate coin altogether, but we may well just keep the name for a new(ish) coin that does do the trick. Or we move to "crypto" or the next coin, ether looks good ATM for it. Point is the basic underlying premise is powerful and replicable and this here to stay like every other technology of its kind (chemicals, guns, engines, literally anything that fits "powerful and replicable").

That's retarded as well. Prepping makes sense in context, none is too little, too much is hard to reach but mostly subjective. And absolutely do stack SOME metals. Have some of everything useful dickwad.

Sure thing, faggot.

promises, promises. They've been holding down gold and silver as they prop up their jew banking scam.

Pathetic LARP at being one of us, shill. Actual NatSocs are well aware that one of Hitler's first actions was to leave the gold standard. The entire 1933-1939 economic recovery couldn't have happened without doing so.

totally missing the context of that event
germany was internationally sanctioned and looted at that time going on the goldstandard while they had none and their enemies had a lot meant britain and france could crush their economy for pennies on the dollar
in their desperate situation a controlled fiat was a good plan but only for so long as the crisis situation occured, it also required the possibility of barter trade agreements with friendly nations such as the sweden deals

during all of this smart people were hoarding gold in the reich

Basically

None of the "context" you spouted (which is mostly wrong) changes anything. Hitler did not use the gold standard. He was openly against the gold standard. His government drove the largest and fastest economic recovery ever. "He couldn't use gold" doesn't mean he wanted to or would have if he could have. He couldn't use anteater testicles either, that doesn't mean it would have been the preferred option.

Not missing the context at all. Germany had millions of workers without jobs. The state was able to create plenty of work to be done, but holding to an arbitrary standard for money supply would have prevented them from financing this. This is always the problem with the gold standard - the supply of gold has no relationship to the actual amount of money required to keep the economy running.

The real story of money goes like this:

Fiat money with the Kikes in control of your banks - enables them to scam the people and get rich off their backs.
Gold standard - further impoverishes the poor while helping to preserve the wealth of the already rich (ie Kikes).
Fiat money with patriots running your banks - How National Socialists created the German economic miracle.

This.

so what precisely do you think is wrong
germany being looted post versaille
germany being sanctioned in the 30's
britain and france trying to fuck up germany in the 30's
germany relying on barter agreements for their international trade due to locked out of international finance

let me simplify the argument so you might understand
germany in the 30's when the nazis took over was in deep crisis due to the jews
this required extraordinairy measures to correct, measure that would not aid a succesfull country

what hitler would have done if victorious we can never know as germany lost the war and never came out of crisis
we can speculated that if fiat currency remained at some point they would use money printing to finance public deficit in order to justify their rules
as has happened everywhere fiat currencies were used

these are kike lies they teach in all economy courses to justify money printing by the yids in the central banks
for most of history people used a deflationary currencies
if you want to limit it to modern times there were at least 3 centuries of gold standard before the fed was created during which the whole market system we have now was created
and crisisses were much worse after the fed than before

Ignoring my response and repeating your idiocy will not accomplish anything. Everyone else went with the gold standard. They did shitty. Germany did not use the gold standard. They did the best. This is not rocket surgery. No amount of "it doesn't count because emergency" will change reality.

Cryptocurrency is going to crash the economy, theres no point in holding shitty regular dollars when you can hold a currency that not only is able to be sent across borders - anonymously if you dont use bitcoin but use a non-shit coin.. and it goes up in value exponentially. Its like super-money.

The grid, and computers also, being a dependency of bitcoin makes it more brittle than precious metals. There's also less privacy in transactions. These crypto currencies are effectively the ideal NWO money system. Even if they can't shut down your power, they sure as hell can hack your computers, because everything modern is botnet, and that's not going to change as hardware keeps getting more complicated with lots of hidey holes for "bugs" and backdoors, and everything becomes more networked.

The cryptocuck cult is hysterical. Do you fags think your sims house and car in forza are real too? MUH ANIME GF HAHAHHAHAHAH CRYPTOFAGS BTFO

If NAZI's hated gold so much why did they steal everyone's gold? REALLY MAKES YOU THINK

i specifically asked you to say what was wrong and you ignored that by simply calling it idiocy
thats reddit tier argumentation
if we are talking about reality every fiat currency except the very recent ones has failed including the german ones

I told you very clearly what was wrong Schlomo. Twice. Learn to read. There is no basis for your claim that the German system of sound money only works under the vague and ill-defined confines of "emergency". It was not selected due to an emergency, but due to it being the correct choice, period. And it had been advocated since before the first world war. Again, the proof is in the pudding. Your system allows you to exploit the goyim and safeguard your spoils. Hitler's system prevents you from doing so.

Gold is much easier to confiscate and limit its transactions. You would not download gold over the boarder.

They already do it.

Wat. This sounds like amateur hour shill.

as mentioned every fiat currency ever has failed, no matter how good its founding intentions
further if you want me to convince you that there existed a state of crisis post 1929 i am not going to waist nay words on that

it was as i explained, going on a hard standard while your enemy has all of it destroys you
not matter the quantity of gold germany had they could reset the prices to any small amount of gold per unit and prevent any further inflation

i'll contest this in saying germany succeeded by kicking out the kikes while the rest of the world still used their lies
Hilters system was at the edge of its survivability by 1939, critical shortages of industrial raw resources and food production shortfalls almost depleted reserves
germany needed to either start the war or break the international sanctions or face collapse

as this guy said if gold was worthless why did the nazis steal all the goldreserves during their european plunder tour

now i get the feeling we are arguing next to eachother and are not going to conceed, so let the other anons decide
i think we can both agree to: any money system that has any chance to survive needs to kick out all yid corruption

Who gives a shit about normies politics

This.
Production capitalism.
Bubble-up economics.
Dept-free money backed by production.
Nationalized and responsible money printing.
And, of course, remove and ban all kike and/or foreign involvement in US finance and banking.

Crypto is poison.
It is stupid.
Lots of stupid things are successful, at least for a while.

This

Whatever the original reason, the "German system" worked better than anything else.

This

No
It would help a "successful" economy just as much if not more.
The problem is that the MINUTE an economy becomes prosperous the kikes and other "kikish" finance people try to get their hooks into the money supply in order to make essentially unlimited wealth off the backs of the working people.
They are able to do so because of traitors.
Also because anyone who tries to reform finance gets "liberated" by kike golems like the US government/ military.

"rocket surgery"
It's like brain surgery and rocket science COMBINED!!
kek

There is a fundamental difference between debt based money printing and debt-free money printing.
Debt-free nationalized money printing which is backed by production is the best system that has ever been tried (as long as the money supply is maintained intelligently and RESPONSIBLY)
"Gold standard" is retarded. PRODUCTION is what makes an economy function and be healthy, not gold. Thus production should be the standard. It is what "money" is for, after all. That is to say a medium of wealth transfer to acquire goods and services (ie buying things) in exchange for goods and services done in the past (ie work).

GOod
Crash it
Fuck everyone and everything
This world will be better as ash anyway

Noticing that credit card limits have been reduced (at least with me and my friends). Also, American Express have turned into the biggest bunch of kikes imaginable, especially dealing with fraud chargebacks. (I paid it off and cancelled it after dealing with management… Pajeets at the call centres are apparently measured on how they talk people out of making them.)

Guess you never heard of Mondex.

Like a quantum computer that very few other people have.

We've had this thread countless times in the past few years. Why is time this any different?

This. In theory, at least. In practical terms, it's simply "silver"? Why? Because Jews hoard most of the gold, but they don't control silver. That's why they're keeping the silver price down and they're losing shekels doing this. It's reverse psychology to keep the goyim from buying and owning it physically.

Very true.
Please no! Bitcoins violate the essense of money in the same way. First Law of Thermodynamics: Energy cannot be created or destroyed, only transformed. Energy is the potential to perform work, and work is (uniform) motion overcoming an opposing force. Money is the storage of energy for exchange, i.e. transformation. This can be measured by weight (and purity). In a fiat usury system, the charge of interest therefore results in a false weight, which is theft via debt due to lack of true settlement via weight. Thus all work and energy is transferred to the Jews until there is nothing left in the entire system to steal.

If that were true the coin would be worthless. Do you think some magical force says "this coin is worth X dollars"? No, it's worth is determined by what people are willing to pay for it. Shows you don't know fuck all about trading and never traded before in your life.

Once again, I could go fork bitcoins right now and it would be worth absolutely nothing because nobody would be willing to buy another worthless bitcoin clone

Again, shows you're retarded because its literally the opposite. The difficulty of mining increases exponentially, which is what caused bitcoin's value to start at 10 cents and then reach 20k at one point.

So then trade your cryptos if you see another competitor come out that has more promise.

Once again you're proving your self to be completely clueless about how this shit works.

Because the kikes threatened to crash their loan economy again because people were seemingly happy about something, literally the equivalent of "YOU OWN NOTHING GOY".

Buy REQ and FUN

By that standard so has every gold backed currency you dumb kike.
Which part of "crisis doesn't fucking matter" is hard for you to grasp?
And here you are advocating continuing to allow jews to rule economically.
Way to drop all pretense and just go full heeb. The war hurt Germany, it did not help. And Germany didn't start it.

Sounds like all the evidence I need to start investing in Cryptocurrency.

What coin do I invest in first, bros? Qtum looks pretty good.

Attached: df8ca52d2a9a51bcb794463f83e1d53ca5fc1307447ac4b70b18a39c573c8684.png (378x424, 57.63K)

Trump will be blamed.