Full Speed Toward Absurdity: Make Hand Shakes Racist

Older thread got slid off the board.

Let’s recap. So far meritocracy, science, smiling, and objectivity is white and colonialist. The OK symbol means white power, and IOTBW posters are racist.

Let’s make shaking hands racist.

Think about it, white men hand shake. The businessmen in the cigar rooms handshake. They shake hands on golf courses, in the sauna, at steak dinners, and at quick lunches. All the white politicians shake each other’s hands. Successful people shake hands. The slave owners traded slaves with the shake of a hand. Just made a million dollar deal? You can't shake hands. You should fist bump, kiss cheeks, or raise your fist in power. The idea is to inflame the cultural marxists by adding their absurdity into everyday lives of normalfags. If they can’t shake hands anymore, then it may push them towards the next question. “Who is behind this absurdity.”

Well it’s us, but it’s us exposing them.

Objectivity is white - archive.is/itfUP
Meritocracy is white - archive.is/8CURb
Smiling is white - hooktube.com/watch?v=Evwt6KYYPfw&feature=youtu.be
Science is white - hooktube.com/watch?v=C9SiRNibD14
OK symbol is white power, they found out they were trolled, and decided never mind it’s not. - archive.is/3CvWB

Attached: 164453403.jpg (250x317, 39.85K)

Kike free

Attached: _353412_handshake150.jpg (150x180, 3.16K)

yeah except there is already an infinity of images of interracial hands shaking.
Jusr do an image search for handshake and see what you get.

Attached: handshake-feature.jpg (1200x627, 174.94K)

Checked Hitler dub dubs
A nigger handshake means nothing
They aren't human so the act is negated
Also milk. Make milk raycisssss again

Attached: whitewash.jpg (320x449, 12.17K)

Jokes on you. I'm a diagnosed autist that can't tolerate most physical contact. I don't shake hands or "nigger fist" anyone. Ever. If I had my way I'd be naked most of the day because physical contact is so intense wearing normal clothes makes me spaz. Maybe if there were no shitskins, spics, niggers around me always and filling all forms of media I would be OK shaking hands with a fellow white man, but purely based on some merit that deserved physical contact from me.

It's not a good meme if it's fake. Now fuck off and lurk 2 more years.
It's also not good propaganda if people know we did this.
Optics matter 100% for propaganda.

Remember to sage, newfags!

bump

op·tics
[ˈäptiks]
NOUN

the scientific study of sight and the behavior of light, or the properties of transmission and deflection of other forms of radiation.
NORTH AMERICAN
(typically in a political context) the way in which an event or course of action is perceived by the public.
"the issue itself is secondary to the optics of the Democrats opposing this administration in a high-profile way"

Have a doubleplusungood day you duckspeaking newfaggot.

My normie friends are already questioning if any e-celebs doing the "OK" hand sign are secret white supremacists. This kinda absurd false flagging works because our enemies signal amp it %6,000,000. Furthemore hand shaking is white culture. The more we can make implicit white culture explicit white culture, the more the racial divide becomes undeniable. Normies only think multiculti is cool because they think they can keep their way of life. They can't. Let's wake them up to that fact.

This will help those that feel left out, like the handicapped.

Attached: carlos.jpg (225x225, 6.25K)

It's like you want to get scabies

Attached: 1455410328064-0.png (499x499, 214.29K)

Nothing changes.

Hand shakes are a white gesture, only whites have strong emotional traits such as empathy, compassion, generosity and selflessness… compromise, friendship, forgiveness, partnership, and all things related to shaking hands are inherently white, therefore racist. At the very least, its cultural appropriation to take it from us.

They attack success and meritocracy. If they bite and we spread the SJW screeches about hand shaking, then we redpill masses. If they reject and spread our effort to troll, then we redpill masses. If they decide to call out us as trolling, the normalfags will have to travel through the thought process of WHY we would make hand shaking racist. The only conclusion is, everything is under attack, hand shaking isn't too far of a stretch.

Me quasi newfagem est ad hominem

And when they find out it's us, then you've just given the cultural Marxist's the camouflage they need.
No thanks.

Sage

No one gave a fuck about your crap the last time moshe.

What about the OK symbol of white power? Or Milk is a symbol of white power? Those operations spread the depth of the cultural attack which is occuring. It's job was to place an emphasis on how cultural marxism affects normalfags. What if hand shaking was white supremacist? It trivializes white supremacy, while showing the depravity of progressives.

Thats fine Hans, but it's better than your contribution. Trying to play jew volleyball.

Tricking niggers into not drinking whole milk (specifically whole for the extra vitamin D) would be great. Watching rickets niggers make a huge come back would be hilarious.

RACIST
A
C
I
S
T

Attached: IMG_3467.PNG (500x341 106.06 KB, 36.62K)

I am lactose intolerant, am I still allowed here?

Being successful is already racist, and successful people (i.g. business men) shake hands often. Thus shaking hands is already racist.

Reminder that (((they))) made milk a symbol of racism. We should go one step further and make feminists demonize breastfeeding. It might sound redundant but it will further reinforce how anti-women (((feminists))) truly are.

Feminists already demonize breast feeding, they refuse to breastfeed their sons so they grow into weak soyboys, I'm not even kidding.

Legit, i figured out a beatnick at bar was a kikes child because after he introduced himself and i asked for a handshake, dude had cold and sweaty palms, and soy ridden palms.

Niggers hate it because they just fear the huwite man if theyre young thugs especially.

Attached: cryinglaughing.png (752x755, 526.19K)

I might throw in my hat in saying this is true too. The faggot in my office always has to shake hands and his are always unusually soft (lack of work) and overly moist. Never noticed it with anyone else but this faggot who happens to have a Star of David decal on their shitty electric car now.

sage netavistocked faggot

Attached: 1508308757403.png (640x627, 609.61K)

Please tell me that isn't a thing anymore.
I'll investigate with a short test.

phew

I can't get enough of these threads.
how about mckill yourself fagt

Honestly, we're going to euthanize you. Your genes are too weak. If you'd prefer to control your own fate, I'd recommend dying in battle.

Not necessarily. You often get stupid stunts like feminist politicians breastfeeding in parliament, for example, just to make a point. But note that like a true feminist cunt it's never about what's good for the baby; only what will gain her the most signalling cred.

A white handshake is a meeting of equals, An interracial handshake is white dominance.

It's a luciferian symbol meaning 666. Fake WNs who started trying to link it to nationalism are doing it to flash the same meaning.
e.g Lauren Southern, Pettibone, Mccarthy
They are all satanists.

Just keep it to yourself and maybe you'll avoid the magic gas chambers that work despite not existing. It's a meme you dip.

Retards

We need interracial lynchings #MAGA.

here we go again

Attached: racism.jpg (259x194, 12.79K)

Kek. It begins.

we must our propaganda on tumblr and twitter with pic related until they bite the bait

Oh? At 156 IQ I'm more intellectually capable than 99.9976% of all other "humans". My AB- blood type is found in about ~1% of all actual humans. My 6'5" height is 8.5" above the US average for adult males. I weight 255lbs. My deadlift 1RM is 350lbs. My squat 1RM is 300lbs. My military press 1RM is 200lbs.

If anyone is going to be euthanized it will be one of you 99%'ers. High functioning Autism is the next stage of evolution.

Attached: Elim.jpg (270x263, 9.07K)

I hate it when people give me weird nigger-fists, I'm a foreman and so many of the spics try to give me bizarre meme-handshakes (this is the deep south, so the porchmonkies are too afraid still to use their weird nigger-fists to me).

ultra tripple tippiest of top tip keks

this works

this is 👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻

Even if all those things are true, you're still a dead end. All that potential that will come to nothing.

I really gotta wonder how many oversized ripped high IQ ubermenchen autists are on Zig Forums. I see posts like these all the fucking time and they all seem like total bullshit navy seal copypasta, but I still believe them anyways because aside from blood type my numbers all better than this poster's.

yet you are still useless … you see your genes are the total package. So your pattering matching might be on point. Like you might have the perfect genes to take IQ tests. But the rest of you is shit.

You are shit right. Im pretty good at this. I can tell when someone is useless. Im not denying your IQ but thats all you have. Is there something Im missing?

Not trolling. What do you think? Should it be more positive trolling calling them out, like IOTBW? What did you think of that? Or should no trolling be allowed?

After reading this thread, I've come to realize most anons are genuinely positive people with an angry image overlying to hide it.

Someone post that gif of the guy going to shake two niggers hands, and they zoom in on the hands and replace it with a white mans

Attached: 84bd60e96f201da55acee45289978b0d22e807975647ba6ee4820c6026bc0c56.gif (350x350, 4.14M)

THIS THIS THIS
(sage for 4cuck thread)