Ultra-orthodox Jewish leaders put limits on smartphones

Caleb Bennett
Caleb Bennett

Smartphones are only for goyim

foxnews.com/us/2018/06/12/hasidic-leaders-sharply-limit-members-web-smartphone-use-its-like-were-in-north-korea.html

Attached: goyimphone.png (39.13 KB, 625x104)

Xavier Lee
Xavier Lee

We have the phoneposting yids retreating. Shitpost harder gentlemen! We have them on the run

Attached: 508d6da3b454a876156a687764f7ea9b282826acf8bd76743a10d7a64af22edd.jpg (1.51 MB, 2849x3377)

Thomas Green
Thomas Green

Stoneghost my bros. Do not speak aloud near any electronics, even if you dont think it has a mic these days most CPUs and the like have internal mics or ways to approximate sound input. Could go in depth but wrong thread for it I think.

Polite sage due to low effort no archive OP.

Parker Thomas
Parker Thomas

5 years after Snowden someone finally starts to follow opsec

Attached: 15137930998840.png (48.52 KB, 329x438)

Jeremiah Gray
Jeremiah Gray

And still sucks BLM cock in 2018

Ryan Carter
Ryan Carter

Jews lack self-control and thus will continue using their dumbphones discreetly; meanwhile, White Amish have long ago resolved to practice no-phonism and are doing great following this decision.

Cooper Williams
Cooper Williams

They doing right

Ayden Davis
Ayden Davis

Because all electronics are Israeli spy devices to get pictures of you while you are taking a shit. Where do you think all the chips are designed? Israel. Keep using your phones stupid goyim.

Attached: kiktel.jpg (7.87 KB, 280x180)

Charles Brown
Charles Brown

Phones don't use Intel CPUs.

Lincoln Ramirez
Lincoln Ramirez

I just rant tons of crazy shit in front of my phone. I figure if I rant enough people will just think I'm crazy and not bother arresting me for any of it.

Jacob Gonzalez
Jacob Gonzalez

White Amish
Would it be safe to assume Amish women have hairy pussies and butt-holes and armpits? Pretty disgusting. I like my women hairless.

Ryder Taylor
Ryder Taylor

i like my women to look like children
t.pedo
Using your shameless perversion to bump thread.
OpSec

Levi Young
Levi Young

designed
Kikes can't even into advanced microprocessor technology.

Zachary Robinson
Zachary Robinson

CPUs and the like have internal mics
Circuit images or you've been lied to.

I think you've gotten it conflated with using a listening device to track CPU activity through the sound it produces, but that requires the listener to be in close proximity.
Also speaker line-outs can be hacked so the speaker is a pickup, but it still requires contact with the machine.
Everything else that desktop CPU's are doing wrong is down to being backdoored for "debug" (NSA) code to exploit.

Mobile CPU's can have some pretty shoddy circuitry on die and a lot of it is exploitable iirc, but they still don't have built in mics. Hardly anyone desolders their phone mic (since it wouldn't be a phone if you did)
The librem5 phone is supposed to have a physical off switch for the mic if it's not total vaporware. Some others might offer similar.

Elijah Collins
Elijah Collins

They know very well, that these things are fucking spy drones and nothing else.

Jordan Davis
Jordan Davis

Where do you think all the chips are designed? [and put a picture of intel building]
intel don't have a lot to do with the majority of mobile devices, just fyi

Nicholas Hughes
Nicholas Hughes

Good decision. They know who makes entertainment and they don't want other Jews getting high on their own supply.

Jace Powell
Jace Powell

Intel doesn't really make mobile microprocessors. Intel is basically a US alphabet front. (It's even in the name.) If anything, they're spying on Israel.

Anyways, your phone's chips are almost certainly designed in San Diego.

Don't post again for two years, faggot.

Thomas Campbell
Thomas Campbell

the nsa is on trumps side and they're trying to find new ways to communicate now.

too bad it wont work.

Brandon Morris
Brandon Morris

Yeah, that's probably the case, but damn, at least they're pumping out many white babies.

Thomas Wright
Thomas Wright

Intel

Attached: amd-1030x529-1.png (877.45 KB, 1030x529)
Attached: 17-GF-TitanXp-Key-Visual-copy-3-blog.jpg (74.24 KB, 1080x608)

Parker Mitchell
Parker Mitchell

anyone with even a remote spiritual connection knows that there is something very wrong with advanced telecommunications

Bentley Young
Bentley Young

spiritual connection
There's no such thing user. There's delusions and mental illness, which you likely have.

Benjamin Green
Benjamin Green

Nice hypermaterialist thinking. Do you know who else suffers from that? Jews.

Mason Watson
Mason Watson

GTFO normie pleb.

Logan Thomas
Logan Thomas

heiled
checked

nicely put

Levi Wood
Levi Wood

No, shaving is fairly low-tech. Even uncle ted shaved and groomed his beard.

I know you’re just shitposting but there are people that actually believe shit like this. Don’t feed the redditors.
heh, we elected an “outsider” so we ought to trust the gubmint now
<t.brainlet

Hunter Bailey
Hunter Bailey

Attached: Community-in-Conflict--Hasidic-Jews-&-Tech.webm (6.27 MB, 640x360)

Adrian Moore
Adrian Moore

Never using smartphones -> more secure but less productive

You need to balance it. Keep your ops separate from your real life. Otherwise your productivity will plummet or you will end up in jail.

Dominic Smith
Dominic Smith

This is fucking gold @2:50
Isaac Abraham
But don't forget, twitter or facebook are restricted; you can't post anything so it's not that dangerous
The worry is that you might get on other sites.
Oh, I'm not worried about - Thank god twitter and facebook have guidelines.
You can't even spell the 4 letter word unless you put a star or whatever.
Oh, that's perfect.
Even instagram, you can't go crazy on instagram.
Proof beyond a doubt that kikes are against freedom of speech.
And proof beyond a doubt that kikes hate any chan.

Not even 30 seconds later and it's MUH 60000000000 GORILLION

Attached: Screenshot-2018-06-13-01-58-34.png (78.06 KB, 349x268)