DISARM THE GOYIM!!! SHUT IT DOWN!!!

Credit service (((Intuit))) shuts down payments on all gun purchases.

Several gun-related businesses were suddenly — and without warning — disrupted in recent weeks when Intuit stopped processing credit card payments because sales were gun-related, The Post has learned.

Some of the payments stopped didn’t even involve firearms, but simply T-shirts and coffee mugs and gun safety classes, according to small business owners.

As a result, the businesses had to scramble to track down customers to get them pay their bills after Intuit credited back to customers’ accounts the purchases — even if the T-shirt was already shipped or the class already taken, one businessman told The Post.

At Gunsite Academy, a Paulden, Ariz., company that provides marksmanship training in addition to selling guns that ship to a licensed gun shop near the customer’s home, Ken Campbell was dinged by Intuit’s action.

Campbell, a former Indiana sheriff, had just switched credit card processors this spring — to Intuit, the parent of TurboTax and Quicken software — when the trouble began, he said.

Intuit told Campbell it mistakenly believed firearm sales were being made directly to the customers.

Campbell explained the guns were shipped to a local dealer with a federal firearms license who ran the required background checks. Intuit was unmoved.

Campbell said if he knew of Intuit’s stance, he would have simply moved back to his previous processor. “It’s fine, it’s capitalism, and if you don’t want to do business with us, we don’t want to do business with you,” he said.

Intuit did not return several requests for comment.

Honor Defense, a Georgia firearms maker that ships only to other dealers, had a similar experience with Intuit.

Gary Ramey, president of Honor Defense, told Gun Talk radio host Tom Gresham that Intuit “reversed charges” on his customers as well.

Honor Defense could not immediately be reached for comment.

nypost.com/2018/06/11/gun-businesses-scrambling-after-credit-service-halts-payments/

Attached: gun-confiscation.jpg (1000x600, 123.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jta.org/2018/02/27/news-opinion/wayne-lapierres-cpac-speech-freaked-jews-heartened-anti-semites
adl.org/blog/extremists-exploit-gun-control-issue-to-stir-hatred-of-jews-0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Vanguard_Group
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tortious_interference
8ch.net/pol/res/11715046.html#11715102
pastebin.com/TGzmYw7E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Conservatives are so fucking stupid

That's a really stupid move

NRA or cuckservatives should create their own bank & credit service. .

If the jews can't use the government they'll have the banks make legal commerce involving guns impossible.

2A Credit Union when? 2acu.com?

Once again conservatives not even trying to conserve anything.

dead bankers and dead boards of directors can't impede firearm sales

Attached: Firearms - Jefferson Drops Some Knowledge_.jpg (742x1015 200.47 KB, 257.21K)

Cash and trade?

tldr open an account at a Texas bank, for your gun purchases.

Ah, that's right! People put themselves into debt to pay for things they can't afford instead of just saving the money and buying it when they have money for it!

It's for buying online you sperg

Is Wanye /ourFuhrer/?

jta.org/2018/02/27/news-opinion/wayne-lapierres-cpac-speech-freaked-jews-heartened-anti-semites

adl.org/blog/extremists-exploit-gun-control-issue-to-stir-hatred-of-jews-0

Attached: wayneourguy.PNG (3545x2306, 4.89M)

Use cryptocoin, you dummy

jejjest

By the way, (((PayPal))) disallows payment for many types of gun items (I think they may allow holsters).

How many on GunBroker accept crypto?

nah he's cucked.

Attached: NRAsupportsmandatorygunregistration.webm (1280x720 1.38 MB, 7.79M)

I think it would be funny to meme him as a nazi to scare the jews more and red pill normies

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Vanguard_Group

Attached: vanguard inc.png (3024x3888, 1.24M)

banks file suspicious transaction reports in amounts over 2 g

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1380x1423 183.13 KB, 147.85K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1442x1442 1.73 MB, 182.25K)

Kek I knew hitler actually reduced gun control. Never thought about the fact that the jew's own laws were used against them.

NRACOIN

Attached: armed goyim.PNG (604x341, 41.03K)

Arent all guns already illegal tho?

In military terminology, when you say "guns", you mean artillery. Small arms are useless. Even in low intensity conflict. Guns, real guns, are pulled by vehicles, or on them. And these vehicles are usually tracked, tho even light skinned vehicles can pull guns.
Even in low intensity conflict, you could pull a a gun, fire off a shell or two and everyone will be dead (not like civilians dig trenches).
If a truly organized armed force wanted to do something or fight someone, they'd have mechanized infantry with machineguns (already illegal, by machinegun you mean a fully automatic gun that requires a tripod and shoots finger sized bullets) in front and around 20 guns (per battalion, 200 per division, thousands in an army..).

All guns are already illegal. Yall filthy casuals need to worry much more about air superiority than having guns. Having small arms is easy. Literally not an achievement. Its irrelevant. Bread and circus.
TRUE INDEPENDENCE REQUIRES EFFORT AND NONE OF YOU WANT TO PUT IN THE WORK

Technically, no, but they effectively are. fucking NFA and ATF

Attached: 1458092640304.jpg (626x545, 37.38K)

Wouldn't this be Intuit both committing fraud and violating Second Amendment protected rights? Do we have a list of all gun brokers using Intuit so we can all get free guns?

If I knowingly "buy" a gun from a dealer that uses Intuit then notify Intuit and they reverse the charges with the gun in my possession who owns the gun?

Show me in the Constitution where it says I can't purchase an M1A2 if I had a seller and the funds. Because technically the Second Amendment doesn't place any restrictions on the firearms we can own. Also without my own personal M1A2 I dunno how I can compete against the ZOG with theirs.

The second amendment is meant to protect arms at parity with other nation-states.

This only hurts kikes in the end.
The main goal of (((economics))) is to move people away from cash. This will push people toward cash.
Anyone else remember the kvetching articles over the last 2ish years about how millennials don't trust credit and are sticking to cash or debit?
This will amplify that through older generations.

No. The military is meant to protect the nation with a parity to other nations. The Second Amendment legally secures our right to foment another Revolutionary War. Because of the original US Revolutionaries didn't have weaponry on par with King George III's armies/navies they would have lost and we wouldn't be having this discussion.

Cash sales only? That is so very stupid of the kikes. kek. DO IT FAGGITS.
Oh fuck the kikes are slamming the servers again they're fucking terrified

(((>(1))))
Half the wars conflics the US gets into are with riceniggers and the US loses.

All I am saying is, modern right seems to me to be full of 80 iq subhumans who engage in this fake problem (aka "muh guns") which (((the establishment))) lets them win on purpose, so they relax and put their guard down, and then get aerial shelled in case they are ever a real problem.

HERE'S A SERIOUS SOLUTION

THIS is the true, real independent patriotic right wing way. And what I mentioned is THE most basic, nigger tier, zero skill way of doing it.

Additional things to consider: remote radio control, computerization, fire control systems, unmanned vehicles, aerodynamics, electronic jammers…
BUT NO, LETS DRINK OUR BEER AND SHOUT YEE HAW WHILE SHOOTING OUR NON AUTO PIGEON CALIBERS, THAT WILL SHOW EM!!

The 2nd amendment doesn't give a flying shit about other country's fire-power. Not one bit.
The 2nd amendment cares about the citizens of THIS country having more firepower than this country.

How can we effectively defend ourselves against privateers or effectively use our letters of marque if we don't have weapon parity with other nation-states?

How can we effectively defend ourselves against privateers or properly fulfill our letters of marque if we don't have weapon parity with other nation-states?

Attached: cff660b90bcd15fd52bc69b6c89980a11512d048dde88a98a2e40c85f178a4c9.jpg (476x675, 36.11K)

got alacrity daemon error hadn't seen that in years

It's both. If our government were to be overthrown, it is up to the people to fight the new "government." You don't suddenly say "ok, you can have it" just because they manage a victory on our soil or are physically invading.

Game on kikes. You asked for this.

Attached: Woke Yid.png (500x485, 369.48K)

What you're sayibg is that you're dumb. Really dumb.
Is that why Afghanistan and Vietnam were unquestionable losses?

You can't functionally patrol neighborhoods eith aerial firepower, and you can't use such on the populace without the ranks of the dissidents surging.

dead boards of directors for the big four can't impede your rights

Attached: f5b583bd3393382be330992314ca5aee4333b43b43f87fb43761e736c542a4ed.jpg (732x862, 76.01K)

Suffered millions losses. While American military suffered what? Few infantry casualties?? And two pilots? Three? Four pilots???

They didnt need to patrol Ruby Ridge. Or Waco, did they?
Or who knows how many other private properties that the media didnt hear about?
British government used artillery to blow up multiple IRA cells whole. And media didnt know for years because locations were remote.
And they didnt need to patrol there either. Why would anyone patrol a terrorist place anyway?
Which is why police state knows exactly who you are, how armed you are, and where is the best place to snipe you so the back page of a local newspaper says it was a mafia hit.

Motherfucker. Pricks really do control the world.

If the US switched back to unrestrained warfare it would be no contest. Instead we carry faggy calibers, have fluctuating ROE and unclear (((objectives))).

:^)

Attached: under-no-pretext-should-arms-and-ammunition-be-surrendered-any-31129862.png (500x671, 396.04K)

weird that every communist state always confiscate all the guns, huh?

Attached: x6qougp.png (610x449, 322.91K)

And yet they lose in all those war also

Sounds like they're getting sued for damages by the companies who have to waste resources trying to find the customers.

The lesson that everyone should learn from this is to make your own payment processor from an owned bank and banking software license. The issue is that it costs a lot to start up. Offshore is cheaper than doing it domestically.

Same with Stripe/Square. It is a objective fact that Jews control the financial system, I don't see why people why people forget that fundamental rule. I guess people have to learn the hard way.

They weren't wars, they were policing actions. In a war, troops, artillery, etc., would roll the country and level it. Military makes piss-poor police. When you want a fucking WAR the US handles shit.

Intuit should have to pay the business back 13x what they confiscated.

Fucking kikes were intentionally trying to screw the businesses, not just cease business with them, as if that wasn't bad enough on its own. Fucking boycotts against these unAmerican businesses need to be organized.

Careful with those memes user. Time to look into how many financial/credit companies are pissraeli owned.

>Credit service (((Intuit)))
Intuit isn't a credit service moron, they sell accounting software. Like quickbooks.

And the only way this guys product could be reversed is if he was using their "cloud based accounting" which is about as safe as dumping all of your files in an alley and hoping a few unwashed hobos sort it properly.

You should have both. Buy some pipe, break out that math textbook and keep your rifle ready in case some bluegum tries to steal your hooch.

There's a non-cucked payment processor that can single-handedly swoop in to become the saving grace to all of these gun stores and ranges.

Just say it's for something else lmao

Gosh golly I sure do love not having mods.

The US military was meant to be raised from state militias, which were made up of all able bodied men. Individuals were meant to own the most advanced military weaponry.

In reality, the original intent of the second amendment has been dead since the civil war (as has most original intent of the Constitution).

Who is Earl Turner? Who is Ragnar Benson?

They're literally trying to disarm us and Lolbertarians are going to say "Why can't I walk around naked in public?"

You do and Intuit is going to pay for it lol
This is the best they can do against Trump to retaliate for North Korea

Attached: 118-Goldeen.png (300x175, 37.23K)

What is tortious interference?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tortious_interference

inb4 "it's called the Jewdicial system for a reason"

Didn't Stalin have 3 jew wifes?
Clearly that doesn't necessarily make him a jew but clearly its something to highlight.

By what metric?
A thing of the past. Economies are too integrated to allow such a thing to happen. .mil rolls a city or town, factory and expensive equipment is destroyed. Very expensive equipment. Like several billions worth of equipment. Economic power is more important than military power. Welcome to fourth and fifth generation war gramps.

Nice but not the best tool for some situations. As far as I know, cartels aren't launching MLRS/howitzer fire at military and police and they seem to be doing fine.

Imagine a world where millions aren't buried for a rainy day.

8ch.net/pol/res/11715046.html#11715102

Stalin's first name was Iosif.

His last name meant "son of a jew".

He spent most of his childhood in(((their))) company while his mother sold tapestries.

He comes from the biggest jew community in Georgia.

Had three (((wives))).

Was a communist.

Sometimes someone is just so jewish that even if truth says otherwise, they are anyways.

You can turn (((PP))) funds into funs.
buy Cabelas gift cards on Ebay, use them on the holiday sales, like the Independence Day.

Obviously it's only a good option if you're stuck using pisspal

Credit card companies are massive oligapolies with barriers of entry so high no one can compete with them, and they're subsided by government corporatism and incestuous relationships with politicians. Now they are blatantly conspiring to prevent Americans from exercising their 2nd Amendment Rights.

Dubs makes it so.

jej using kike schemes against the kike!

While we are on the topic of kike gun grabbers, I would like all of you anons a very peculiar anti-Israel poltical cartoonist who once claimed himself to be a Marxist but turns out to be just another leftycuck no better than the Obongo-tier liberals: Carlos Latuff.

His cartoons on pic related is a perfect example of leftard virtue signalling and strawman. Painting any non-White as a victim of society while Whites have it all. He really hates the idea of Whites being armed. The weirdest part is that not even modern communists support (((gun control))) because they think it "oppresses" non-Whites because of muh ebil Whitey KKK police.

I really can't pinpoint his political position. The fact that he's a non-White himself leads me to believe he can't into actual intelligence. I shit you not, he's an Arab born in Hueland. Which is a nation known to be leftist as fuck for the most part. I don't know much levels of cognitive dissonance the left has to believe this innate bullshit.

First pic is utterly retarded since the kikes on AIPAC support (((gun control))). In fact, every powerful kike in the US supports it. Second pic doesn't even convey anything. Last pic is basically "Dey dindu nuffin!!! He a gud boi!!! Fuck wayciss crackus n' shiet!!!". It's all so tiresome. His anti-Israel stuff may have been pretty useful for Zig Forums to shoop for but goddamn he's such a faggot.

pic related

Attached: dey dindu nuffin.png (512x287 304.06 KB, 35.47K)

Checked.

But can you build full-auto grenade launchers?

This is definitely not my expertise but what are some workarounds for this?

Religious conservatives in response to Obamacare formed Medishare. I don't know the exact details or how it works but the pitch is that everyone involved splits the costs of the health insurance. In return they know that their payments won't go towards abortions and other shit they don't agree with.

What's to stop some enterprising user from starting a credit company funded and paid for by gun shop owners? If you could get enough of them on board to contribute to your starting capital and then return their investment by offering your services for pretty much free, no interest, etc…

Like I said, I've got very little clue as the workings of these businesses but I do know that wherever there is business if a company purposely drops it's share of the market it's ripe for someone to scoop it up.

It's obvious this is going to keep happening and get worse. Someone needs to find a way to stop it fast, because the longer it goes on the more of these small gun shops are going to go out of business.

Attached: Hogg Soros act.jpg (800x800, 76.54K)

Get on my level. pastebin.com/TGzmYw7E

And here I thought the jews were sneaky and conniving.

noice

You're the only one who is actually proposing a solution.

Yea, because people believed the books they ride behind of in order to make it happen. If people would put aside their facades, their charade would not last long. With the power of the internet people could even have a global movement all at once so neighboring countries couldn't assist. Mad kings deserve to lose their kingdoms and the only way that will happen is when people take a stand against them. Not just America either. Has to happen in Russia, Korea, China, etc; because they're all the same.

I hope for the day credit card companies and insurance companies die in a fire.

Yep. Just like you have (((Alan Gottlieb))), president of the Second Amendment Foundation.

Attached: Gottleib.jpg (640x424, 66.86K)

Wayne isn't a kike. Anyhow, boomers own the media and the schools, so kissing kike ass in public is like a 15th century person saying his hail mary's.

Yeah sure I'm super scared of our government stopping their effective slow plans to destroy us in favor of uniting the entire fucking county against them in an open war where most of their side will turn around and fucking kill them.

Fuck you kike, you know exactly what metric. Want us to roll pissrael, we would fucking glass you.

Yeah, pretty much the only good thing the (((left))) has anymore is their anti-Israel position, but even then it's quite weak.

> pastebin.com/TGzmYw7E
Do you have the pastebin of the exploding napalm recipe involving superconcentrated hydrogen peroxide?

Neither are North, Cox and Loesch, but it's important to note that there have been kikes in the gun rights movement, but it seems more goy than Jew.

The only thing that matters is power. You have no rights, there are no rules, no laws, unless they are backed by the ability to reward or punish other people.

This. That's what the Second Amendment is ultimately about. When it all comes down to it, might = right at the end of the day.

Why isn't this fuckery illegal?

It's like the lefties have lost their mind. Good times.