I'm not sure if this is fit for the board...

I'm not sure if this is fit for the board, but I don't think there's anywhere else on Zig Forums where I could discuss it.

Does anyone have experiences or stories of working in ultra left leaning companies that could be shared? Resources about these companies and their practices would be appreciated.

The reason I ask is because I've been contacted by one such company and I was pretty excited about it until I found nothing but post after post about women equality, racial issues and DIVERSITY on their main page and now I'm grossed out and I don't know what to do

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 96.11K)

>>>/suicide/

You need a job so go in and do the work and if the environment is unbearable then search for a new one then quit once you land it

Run far away. Nothing good can ever come from anything that feels the need to boast about such claims. If they truly retain such qualities, it would simply go without saying. They are either intentionally divisive and don't actually care about worker quality (thus are more likely to give jamal a promotion because jamal a gud boi), or they are sleazebags who just want to seem "hip" and "with the times". Either option is not a good sign.

quietly work there but write stuff on the bathroom walls.

But whatever, new Zig Forums is shit. No fucking recaps of current events or actual worthwhile discussions. Just a flood of 4cuck redditfaggots.
I worked at a liberal company and it is as bad as you can imagine. You will eventually be ousted for (((bad culture fit))) if you dont pay the part. Every day you will bite your tongue and grind your teeth just trying to do your work while surrounded by hipster faggots and their incessant chatter about tv, fagbook, twatter snapcunt etc. You will be ostracized for not participating or being happy about everything. Nobody os your friend (this goes for all companies ) but you especially have to watch your back around femenist and faggot backstabbers. If you have the resolve to get paid and put on a mask everyday without slipping EVARRR then godspeed. Otherwise you will end up torpedoing your career if this is in a field you care about.
Polite sage on principle–not our blogs.

I have not, but I did collect this report from half-chan about a month ago. Maybe it'll help.

Attached: LibDemands.png (1081x1171, 266.16K)

Vitacost, a Kroger company is 80%+ Jewish and they have pretty extreme anti-white biases in the company.

Corporations are jewish hellholes. Get a man's job and do some expensive damage to the building on the way out.

that's it I'm retiring from imageboards

at my old job before every meeting someone had to give a diversity moment and explain how great diversity is and describe different cultures it was so fucking horrible. but I met a fellow red pill anoan on who browsed Zig Forums while I was there, small world

If you are unwilling to put in an effort to get good employees, you're going to get shitty trash and ghetto people who ask you about beanbag chairs and microbrews, because your employees are going to "refer" their shitty friends.

Right now there are three or four top job postings websites online, it costs you nothing to ask a secretary or receptionist to put up ads in all of them.
That's another way to fail at getting an employee.

Be honest for what you want, don't place ridiculous expectations and expect valuable people to apply. Place a reasonable and honest advertisement, including how much orientation or training you're willing to provide, in monster, workopolis and so on.

I have worked for a far left company, and I was forced by corporate to give PoC free drinks.

I worked for Blue Cross in a union job.
It was 99% female.

I cruised through doing fuck all and when they did assessments of my work they found I was doing twice as much at almost 100% accuracy in my work. They were constantly grovelling to the women with little work time parties.

Big plus if you like fucking chinkee pussy and you're white and single. They'll hit on you hard if you are. You'll get all the gook pussy you can shake your dick at.

Fucking purge your social media and all online presence NOW OP. Worked for a certain game company for four years before ducking out under the pretense of health. A mix of a little white lie and not wanting to work there anymore. They will monitor your 24/7. Malicious software forwarded or hidden in executables to view your tech. Keyloggers and similar shit being demanded on your home shit. They’ll go as far as to lurk and save copies of your online history. All to keep you in line. Fucking delete social media now. DO NOT USE DISCORD! Make your Steam shit private. Fucking learn to sandbox shit and monitor shit for changes. Do not trust left companies.

There's nothing wrong with taking money from the enemy while quietly sabotaging their evil plots.

Attached: pepe hand rub.jpg (464x512, 31.27K)

>mfw I work for (((Mozilla)))), I'm literally the biggest FASCIST NAZI the world has ever seen but I keep my power level so low no one suspects a thing.

Attached: 1514675151167s.jpg (217x217, 4.16K)

Were you around for that bs surrounding Brendan Eich (((resigning)))?
If so, without giving any personally-identifying details, can you share any stories of interest involving that?
tia

Crash (((Mozilla))) but inadvertently cause (((chrome))) to become the only viable browser or prevent Firefox from becoming totally useless?

Do not aid or support the company. They are the enemy. Instead, call up their competition and tell them that you would much rather work for them if they have an opening, but this other company is trying to hire you. It's worth a shot

i was gonna reply with a classic A Wyatt Mann drawing of the skinhead tipping his wig while throwing a wrench in the ZOG machine, but I cant find it. yall know the one.

Attached: 161fd0a988dd448510deee061a72927e741b83ee.jpg (2544x3303, 759.66K)

depends on your situation user

I worked for 1 of the big tech firms in SV. Its a campus of diversity. People dont care about software they care about cultivating an agenda. You act polite , learn to not try to argue and make great money.

Im a fucking person with strong convictions and love to "be right". Its why im an engineer , I always want to find a true solution. So working there was a real hell for me. But not really that I was treated by, I just couldnt stand the constant cheerleading of diversity. Its a fucking cult. If you have thiker skin and have a more shallow outlook on life then take the money. Youll be pampered. But prepare to live inside a liberal twitter feed. Oh they are so dumb.

I like this.

That's a no win kinda mindset user. Install extremely complicated and hidden backdoors in both!

What a soulless hell-scape of an existence. I can't imagine the hair color variety, or the smell.

thanks man. saved.

checked

Attached: 6d9bfd615a5ad759078535a24f40a62de14fc014e25846e76ab707bc97524f72.jpg (1024x1089, 207.82K)

Or course not moshe. Kill yourself.

fuck off nigger

I work in healthcare and was employed by a very large hospital system. I had an entire day of "diversity training" it was actually not bad - based chink telling us to not be ashamed about who we are and where we came from. Black girl in the room said "I hate niggers. They make black people look bad" and basically recited that Chris Rock bit.
Based chink also addressed people being afraid of being called raciss and how that's a bad thing.

The actual company itself is shit but that day was pretty fun to see how many people are actually race realists even if they aren't white and how most of this shit is driven by Jews and cucked whites who feel guilt/shame.

Something I didn't like was the the chink brought up racial problems with the city (no good grocery stores in the hood was the main one) but he offered no reasons why this is the case (they are tired of being robbed by niggers?) and no real solutions to what might fix that (blacks getting some fucking agency and opening up their own businesses)

On a corporate level, they support PRIDE (not white pride of course) and have a Pride Day and a booth at the city's pride parade/fest thing.

Attached: 8209034693b646128974d2ac4dddf5eb0325bc437cbd87e6320ea188c0dc1228.png (1024x776, 440.38K)

Hello user.

Attached: turning_point.png (490x454, 466.07K)

All insiders need to start collecting evidence and keeping lists. It's not a nice thing to do but it has become necessary.

Mozilla insider, learn enough devops to fork the project if they ID you and kick you out.

Out them, expose their tactics, and report them to the FBI.

Depends if you think you'll be able to leak anything juicy / expose a kike. I imagine pretty much any media company is awwh with evidence of collusion and agenda-setting if you can just keep your ears open.
In a completely unrelated thought, Ebay sells a whole load of tiny spy cams built into innocuous objects. Of course, you should not use these to record people without their knowledge.

How effective do you think that is?

Is there a Zig Forums on another site that isn't as pozzed? Honest question I'm thinking about switching but I don't know where.

Sorry for the reddit blogpost but here's my story:

I worked at Google SF as a TVC on a couple occasions. Pretty obvious leftist atmosphere, but nothing I'm not used to in this city I guess. Everyone assumes you're a leftist, because literally ALL right-wing minded employees are dead silent on anything political.

LOTS of beautiful white women, a ton in HR positions.

Very brilliant employees, but arrogant.

For how much the company culture promotes racial equality, most of the kitchen and sanitation workers are mexican or black.

There were a few trannies there, and nowhere near passable. Pink/purple hair and all.

They have a choose-your-own-bathroom policy, and stock the men's restrooms with tampons.

There was a guy who wore a black lives matter T-shirt at least once a week there.

They have this mural on the cafeteria wall that reads "if you want to achieve greatness, stop asking for permission" in dripping-red graffiti like blood. And with a militant girl wearing a red-mask.

I once ate lunch with a 30-something year old man who was talking about what gender he wanted his pre-teen child to identify as.

The free food was incredible.

Attached: tfwbombout.PNG (542x501, 329.69K)

Attached: 03e5f7bcf944fb2126651a5c44f6e28c16e32cbc20fc0315a68fd20775b932e8.jpg (1881x931, 351.51K)

Useless. Have it ready to publicly shame them instead whenever the inevitable happens.

Name the company and fuck off

That read like if American Psycho took place today instead of the 1980s.

Attached: bateman.jpg (276x182, 4.57K)

methinks that might interfere with the 'harassment' policy

Just look up corporations with Jewish sounding names. That'll give you a comprehensive list.

What companies have beer at work?

Every day it is starting to look like a better time to launch my learnfag oriented imageboard, I just cant pay the fees to buy/rent server equipment.

fucking where?

ones in commiefornia, I'd assume

yep i found out the tree nursery i worked for was ashkenazi run, i would play moonman from my car on break ans when asked byan employee if i was racist i looked her dead in the eyes and said yes i hate blacks mexicans ect ect…. my wife had our son about a month before that and i was ready to leave that place anyway, but they fired me for revealing my power level , i coudnlt care less about it

If they find out your political affiliation, they will do everything in their power, legal and otherwise, to destroy you.

Even if they don't, suppressing your power level constantly is bad for your mental health.

yuck

Anyone wanting Zig Forums to be a secret club or anti-freedom or anti-white, is a shill. New-friends are welcome.

Attached: 1bf8b65cb36d4bdf663e84c06c15d042.jpg (2000x2000, 430.33K)

OP mentioned nothing about that in the post, so please continue lurking for two years before posting newfag :^)