/co/alburning

Regarding pro-coalburning propoganda in cartoons and comics aimed at children, because you actually can't have threads like this over at >>>/co/ (they delete them and block you). How far back can we trace this happening? I think this might be easier to figure out in cartoons than in comics since comics became more mature and aimed at adults compared to your 1/2 hour animated stuff which was largely meant to make money by airing during kid's TV blocks and selling toys.

I got around to watching the "Totally Spies" spinoff "The Amazing Spiez" and was developing a healthy appreciation of Megan Clark (looks Italian, black hair) and Tami (blonde) until I got to episode 43 where they were both ruined simultaneously. I know this has definitely happened further back than 2010, but I don't know if anyone has actually kept track of a database/list of episodes of cartoon series aimed at children which specifically include instances of presenting black males as being desirable romantic partners with caucasian girls competing for their affections like this. Evidence presented in beautiful German as that's the only version I could find of the episode, you don't really have to know the words to know what's going on, ❤♡❤♡ make it obvious. If we can put together a list I'm also looking for any ((common elements)) regarding the producers.

Attached: FuBone2.mp4 (640x360 1.65 MB, 1.63M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Lloyd_in_Space_episodes
hooktube.com/watch?v=dIlQDCZa1KE&t=6m35s
jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/4776-cross
8ch.net/gamergatehq/res/332058.html
web.archive.org/web/0/https://www.eurweb.com/2016/07/fired-disney-employee-says-characters-are-having-sex-behind-the-scenes/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sage

Attached: opfaggot.jpg (1508x1000, 252.94K)

I’ll let you in on something Zig Forums, cartoons and comics are cucked. Not only because of the Judes but also because of HR. Bunch of 3rd wave feminists took over HR, flashed their shitty degrees around, hired other womyn that they’ve worked with or went to school with into positions and proceeded to shit on everything because they’re jealous. MSM fed content is rotten and rancid, leaving a bitter taste in the mouth of most consumers to the point of seeking out alternative media. This was fine and well till Google, Microsoft and Apple start to lose their collective shit over wrong thing being peddled on their platforms, like YouTube. So they went ahead and started to purge, adjust algorithms, and basically hire small armies to sit online all day adjusting search results to fit their narrative. Now that they own most mainstream studios, like Disney and Cartoon network, they’re actively working on pozzing anything they see as a release or simply mindless fun for kids. Nickelodeon being a prime example of cuckoldry being promoted.
If you want to fix shit then start producing your own content and flooding it on social media. Take what you want or wish to see and write about it, or draw about it, or animate, or make a game, or a fucking comic. Whatever you do, create content. The Jews believe content equals the culture, which is why they actively try to destroy traditions and anything of the past that may show people something different or forgotten. This is why ISIS destroys ruins and artifacts – to control the culture and narratice.
So go out there, Zig Forums and create.

T. Someone who left Marvel Studios

I'm looking for particular examples, you're not letting us in on anything, this is common knowledge. Common sense to us is not common sense to normies, examples are what prove us right.

user comes here every week to complain about his cartoons , with claims of looking out for children. When hes more worried about his cartoon time comes here to reeeeeeee about it.

I come here semi-weekly and only rant about it semi-annually. You can be concerned both about your own enjoyment of TV and how it is shaping society.

8/co/ is gayer than leftypol and that's saying something.

I've heard of mlpol, that's too narrow. Is there a polco?

Most normies are brand fags. They won't care as long as it is of their favorite brand. You either have to present something new and shiny to pull them away or completely and utterly ruin the shit they like. Examples won't work. They see that shit daily and don't care. You have to immerse yourself in the filth, learn every minute detail of a series and its characters, and then use that knowledge to fucking wreck the ever loving shit of whatever series the normies like. I used to do this on Reddit when it came to Avengers. Pointed out the original origins, stories and comics. Showed why the shows and movies were shit, same with the games and newer comics. Got banned multiple times but it caused enough shit that some subs on Reddit actually have it against the rule to discuss things like that.

Basically ruin it for everyone, man. Correct people. Point out facts and truths. Keep it up till you ruin the series. Go shit post on Tumblr and Reddit about who Whor is shit compared to Thor. Why black spidey is shit. Why newer comics are crap. Why modern cartoons are shit. It'll get to the point where the consumer's own lack of knowledge fucks it up for them.

In that case, acquiring a list of examples (particularly of still-active brands) to compile a 'hit list' of media to attack/discredit would be worthwhile. Keeping track of dead brands (Totally Spies / Amazing Spiez finished years ago) is still useful in that people who worked on them are still active in the industry, so by tracking degenerate miscegenation propaganda in old shows, we can see who directed/produced/wrote/illustrated them and what the culprits are currently doing, to know what to prioritize for investigation.

Literally just go to Reddit or Tumblr to find examples. SU, Undertale, TT, and anything else in that clique. Fuck, just shit on cape crap and you'd hit 99% of the faggots

Even /a/ isn't this bad.

SU and Undertale are new. I'm looking for pre-2010 examples. Teen Titans? I thought Cyborg was with Bumblebee.

I'll do you one: Lloyd in Space
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Lloyd_in_Space_episodes

Why did you leave Marvel? Green text us what happened without IDing yourself.

HR departments were made as busy work for women. they weren't supposed to be real jobs but some how people gave them power and now they're fucking up everything. Same with PR.

Just watched this now hooktube.com/watch?v=dIlQDCZa1KE&t=6m35s Firstly that's about gender identity, not race. Still degeneracy yes but not "let black men impregnate you, girls" miscegenation. Zoit is actually purple so this could have influenced niggers more, and although depicted as intelligent/smug, Zoit isn't exactly physically attractive and wouldn't be considered handsome or beautiful. If anything it helps to affirm the common sense wisdom of those who don't conform to normal gender identity tending toward androgyny.

Attached: Zoit Grimace.jpg (244x148, 5.72K)

Basically fuck Marvel. Most of the faggots you read about now aren't doing shit. They're forcing other people to act as slave laborers to do the work and then throw some faggot's name on it. Pay sucks now compared to yesteryear and I and many others have to change the way we speak or type to avoid potential MIDF interception. They are fucking sue happy. Lawyers will be banging on your door at 12 fucking in the morning to sniff around due to some faggot leaking shit on twitter.

Christcucks can't sage, also "sage" isn't a downvote, newfag.

Let me tell you why youa re wrong, cartoons and comics aren't cucked because it's jews propagandizing children

Non-humans are common place holders for race and gender. Look at the fish fuckery where white men bad, fish men good. They just happen to give them African-like facial features or body types. I was giving you a lead. There's more than trannies in Disney if you know how to look. Certain things I can't link to directly without exposing some people who're still trapped due to contracts.

Cartoons weren't always meant for kids and some early examples were aimed at adults. Kids were more profitable because they don't have the brain development to see that spending cash on shit is bad. So aim it at kids because they're scream and cry till they get their merchandise or see the latest episode. I learned this the hard way when I had sit in a meeting with literal PR kikes trying to find the best placement for ADs and other shit.

I think this post intended "cuckoldry-promoting" based on the end of the 1st paragraph saying "Nickelodeon being a prime example of cuckoldry being promoted." Ideally we should invent a word for that. The cartoon itself isn't cucked, but rather, Jews are memetically cuckolding us through cartoons because we provide the material resources for our children but (rather than displacing our genes with their own) they displace our memes with their own.

Not sure what you mean. If anything, fish men are portrayed as white men who are having their ginger QT daughters stolen by hispanic lotharios.

Attached: MermaidFigures.jpg (374x467, 21.89K)

Maybe if you pway to skykike jeebus moar, he can help you sage, dye your hair blue, and nail you up next to him.

I was talking about Shape of Water, and you are right. Let's just frame it as this: I worked in the comics industry and ended in contact with people in cartoons and movies. While some of us stay in touch, others got out of the industry due to how fucked up it's getting. There's a lot of paranoia now and an almost insane amount of non-discloures being demanded of past and present employees, even potential employees are getting hit with it.

If you got to interview with these companies, and they want to see examples of your work, stick to generic shit. If it's unique or original, they'll steal it for their own. It doesn't help they try to control your life once you work for them.

Are you coming onto me?

Haven't seen that yet, but TSOW is hardly the first mixing we've seen of humans with humanoids, maybe it's more bothersome because it's a woman doing it?

Attached: kiss2.png (1600x1201 295.83 KB, 152.74K)

Most people are disgusted by human x non-human pairings. You get a lot of anti-xeno letters and emails whenever someone fucked an alien that isn't exactly human looking. Most people when Planet of the Apes came out found it sickening or that's what I heard people from originally saw it. When a movie like Planet of the Apes, Shape of Water, or La Región Salvaje are not meant for older viewers but younger ones. It's propaganda pure and simple. Sadly most don't realize this till it's too late.

Yeah, this is pretty common everywhere. It doesn't matter if everything they draw is degenerate filth, if there's just one thing an artist makes that everyone likes they will bend over backwards to appease them. Calling one of them out for sharing something foul will get massive ree'ing from everyone and the hammer comes down on YOU and not the artist, for say, posting gay furry shit they got commissioned to do in a place which is not meant for furry shit to be posted in to begin with.

Kind of the opposite of what you want, OP, but what comes to my mind is the Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy. That show was great and didn't give a single shit. One of the side black characters, Erwin, was constantly trying to hot on the white main character, Mandy, but constantly getting rejected by means of being thrown out of a window or punched. There may have been an episode where he brain washed her to be with him, but I don't think there was anything to it.

That reminds me, I also started this show "Looped" and this happens in episode 2. Seems promising so I'll keep watching, but not getting my hopes up, they probably want the audience to root for the nigra and eventually get the girl. Gwen looks like a lefty hipster so seeing her revulsion at a black boy (while crushing on a white one) makes me feel warm inside.

Attached: realGwen.mp4 (640x360, 687.23K)

Obvius pagancuck false flagging

Nice null ID, and checked. Tell us more about the 30 year plan, the chips in the movies, and Disney's 1984 shit.

Nickelodeon literally did promote cuckolding. Lookup the show Bella and the Bulldogs.

From what my buddy said it'll basically be movie and game adaptions, less comics and what comics they do make will be rebranding of known heroes. More narrative, less content. Basically what we're seeing now but worse.

Their main profit now is movies and they hope this lasts. Disney basically wants them pushing out movies with little to no gap in between releases. Saturation to control the cape market.

There's plenty about the parks and studios degeneracy and employees fucking like rabbits but no one speaks about their literal secret police. A legit army of KGB wannabes whose sole purpose is to spy on everyone who works for Disney and anything they own or want to own. Electronic, tapping, surveillance is believable once you worked for them in something like Marvel or one of their movies. We jokes for awhile about strange cars and listening devices but one day I noticed something about a car sitting in front of my house. Bought some cameras and caught several cars sitting in front of my house not of the area. Shelled out cash for some other stuff, took note it looked like they took pictures. One day someone slipped up to me, one of the new heads I had to answer to about a sick relative I told no one about since it happened the previous night. They asked how so and so was and quickly brushed it off when I asked how they knew. They also would follow people after several people started to discuss being tailed by cars to the point one of the more brazen employees waved their gun and chased after the car only to get threatened with a lawsuit for attacking "security".

Disney is hell on Earth. Marvel is shit now.

I don't believe you tbh

Daily reminder that fedora tipping is a jewish backed religion that loosens the grip of Christianity to society, thus making more degeneracy and breaking of traditions.

Attached: Jews hate Jesus.jpg (686x679, 73.03K)

>(((wikipedia))) is the source
>What could be (((wikipedia)))'s source?
>jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/4776-cross

You're literally parroting jewish propaganda, kike worshiper. Your lips are speaking their lies.

You will be crucified along side them for your betrayal of our race and worshiping a jewish rabbi.

Attached: hurrduuurwapp.jpg (900x900, 73.19K)

Don't be dense. That image was still from when maltard, the gay malaysian drawfag was drawing all of the originals for christ-chan before making his gay comic.

What a fucking nightmare. Sorry your dreams became SJW ground zero.

How about you both shut up and turn your attention back to the Jews? Whatever Jewish corruption you see in eachother's position will surely evaporate once the Jews themselves are gone, right?

We don't need Christianity, Christianity needs us.
We need something better, like an anti-semitic revival of paganism.

Attached: when the pope doesn't call you for the crusade.png (500x487, 109.09K)

I’m like 90% sure I know who you are user but I won’t even try to guess it here for obvious reasons. Keep up the good work if you’re who I think you are.

TV shows started shoving nigger propaganda down kids throats way back in the 60s even, but it peaked in the 70s and now again in the 2010s

You should seriously evaluate the direction your life is going

Not the user you're talking to but the null ID signifies someone using TOR. With that said

WHAT THE ABSOLUTE FUCKING SHIT IS GOING ON WITH FUCKING DC COMICS?

I'm not even going to properly cross post this because WHAT THE FUCK DC COMICS YOU FUCKING KIKES?!

8ch.net/gamergatehq/res/332058.html

SHE HAS A LITERAL FUCKING KEYBLADE AS A WEAPON TOO WHAT THE FUCK

One upshot of this is now there's fags into wearing capeshit while boning each other. No. really.

I would assume Butler's fetishism is common Zig Forums knowledge now. My point is in terms of semantic accuracy, BatB isn't a "cucked" show because that adjective refers to the victim of cuckoldry (the male who provides material resources for a a female and/or her offspring while she spreads her legs for / the genes of another male without his knowledge) and the show is the agency of cucking, not the cucked victim itself.

web.archive.org/web/0/https://www.eurweb.com/2016/07/fired-disney-employee-says-characters-are-having-sex-behind-the-scenes/

I like how this whistleblower is offended by the mixing of a Caucasian (Ariel) with an Arab (Aladdin)

It's free TV and it doesn't have a laugh track. It can't ALL be serious syfy.

First I had heard of this, I thought Zoe had disappeared after that public speaking BS. Guess not. Still playing the victim while the true victim (of her cheating and emotional abuse) Eron Gjoni has to suffer legal problems.

Attached: WoodyJesse.jpg (540x500, 54.78K)

One of the great things about being in your 80's is not having to hide your power level. I got my mother to sperg out after mentioning that if she's so anxious for me to get married, there's always this black girl (Nigerian, not American Pavement Ape)…

Decades.
What's your point?

This board is finished.

Who cares? If you have children you don't allow them to view unscreen anything on the electric jew. The occassional thing and that's it. Same goes for faggotry like cartoons and comic books. l2parent cumstain.

My point is, where's the work? Let's prove we can, put together a timeline. I'm looking for input not complaint.

So basically limit kids to whatever you've already seen? It does limit new input. Plus there's a lot of stuff we remember watching fondly as kids which still has Jew messaging. I don't hate Sonic SatAM but it did promote the mixing of a male hedgehog with a female squirrel, so that's race-mixing propaganda. Sonic+Amy in the anime direct from Japan was more traditional, but even that was pushing for fox+plant miscegenation with Tails/Cosmo

You simply don't let your kids watch anything and you make them work constantly like the Amish do.

The responsible thing as a parent is to monitor kids, review what they like, and then allow them to watch what you feel is best.

Attached: AAAAAAUUUUUUGGHHH.jpg (310x239, 20.98K)

When are we going to write a show Zig Forums?