Einstein outed as racist

Einstein's travel diaries reveal 'shocking' xenophobia

Oy vey. The Jewish super icon, and father of all physics (you don't own nothing goyim) wrote disparagingly about various human subspecies. How will they spin this?

>The publication of Albert Einstein’s private diaries detailing his tour of Asia in the 1920s reveals the theoretical physicist and humanitarian icon’s racist attitudes to the people he met on his travels, particularly the Chinese.

Ceylon is now Sri Lanker, if you weren't aware (a shtihole even by poo standards).

/ourjew/ j/k

Next time you hear some kike boasting about the the accomplishments of Einstein, remind them that he was certainly right on these topics.

archive.is/I7p50 (The Guardian)

Attached: jewish brainbug.jpeg (1240x743, 35.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

salo-forum.com/index.php?threads/why-should-i-not-hope-for-han-world-hegemony-chink-supremacy-thread.4742/page-3#post-41834
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_views_of_Albert_Einstein#Zionism
blog.press.princeton.edu/2015/11/25/einsteins-race-was-einstein-the-first-to-discover-general-relativity/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Meanwhile

>That separation is not a disease of colored people. It is a disease of white people. I do not intend to be quiet about it.

lel it is literally in their blood to destroy white nations, at the same time trashing shitskins for their inferiority.
GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

Fucking liberals

this is a revelation how?

Is this kike seriously making shit up? Whites have had toilets for centuries only those who were in poverty that couldn't afford a toilet would have next to no choice to shit in the woods especially in that time.

Coming from a kike, I'm going to assume this meant that they weren't in sheer awe of his presence and failed to lick his feminine little feet at every chance.

Attached: goy.jpg (410x416, 47.99K)

when … out in the leafy woods

he goes on to say:

Wtf I love gooks now???

I'd assume that they will ignore it completely.

and you are retarded.

This reminds me of some letter written by H.P. Lovecraft about how every time he rode the subway in new york that it gave the the urge to "slaughter scores of Asiatic Jews and Chinese" or something along those lines.

Lefties don't want you to know this but EVERYONE was racist before WW2. Even their own idols like Marx. Because people were able to look at niggers and other subhumans and put 2 and 2 together. This became impossible with the advent of political correctness in the West and was deliberately implemented by you-know-what.

so sick of that buzzword kiddie bullshit. I wish at least around he we could use our big boy words.

Yeah. More like basedest.

The fecal fixation of the chosen

where's the oc?

Attached: enders game - homo- orson-scott-card author.jpg (850x400 71.8 KB, 84.15K)

Nice point, white brother!

Einstein was an idiot! White people don't use toilets? ha! typical jew propaganda!

Hail victory!

He's means squatting to take a dump in the "leafy woods" when there is no toilet available. If this weren't unusual, then he wouldn't have remarked that the chink behaviour was peculiar either, you nigger.

"Hey, look at what this
WHITE
scientist said!"

/thread
Kikes do as kikes do. We kill them first and deal with the symptoms later.

Don't you know it's acceptable to hate YT because (((current year)))?

Basically this. Worth the announcement though–it's better than these fucking cuckchan OPs everywhere.

naturally, the only race they can't subvert

He sounds like a pretentious near-retard. It lends credence to the theory that his wife handled the science.

The Chinese ARE subhuman though. Japs are the Asian master race

Attached: such_lovecraft.png (404x507, 208.24K)

I actually found the quote now:

Well, he's not wrong.

I spoke too soon. He then does a 180 on niggers.

lurk for two years before retardposting, kike control of china is entry level stuff

Duh, he's a fucking jew.

Attached: Think I have a Shit to Give My Friend.jpg (640x427, 118.49K)

Guess you kike fucks shouldn't have harped on it so much then, huh?

But he's ok with some jews.

Attached: I Know Implications.gif (500x216, 871.82K)

Well, kikes know what's good.

Attached: 343553535435.PNG (189x224, 108.74K)

There's a first time for everyone I suppose.

Attached: 1450804250749-1.png (1021x3235, 2.86M)

Lovecraft actually was married to a jewess for a few years. I think his opinion of them got worse over time but I may be remembering incorrectly.

"God doesn't play dice with the universe - except when there are no Negroes around to shoot dice with."
Albert E.

Attached: nigs shoot dice.jpg (480x387, 269.87K)

MEME THIS!
The salt will be delicious when the left disavows their favorite kike!

I recall reading an Einstein quote in which he states the creation of Israel should be celebrated as it would safeguard the purity of the Jewish race. Anyone got a source?

tip kek top kike

No that's correct, he was married to a Jewess for a bit. It may not have really fully registered with him though as Lovecraft was autistic as fuck, and often missed social cues such as not being able to figure out two blatantly flaming dudes together were gay and whatnot. He would sometimes even go on anti-semitic rants and his wife would have to remind him she was part jewish.

Fucking kek. He would have been one of us.

Wow may I have the source user?

I got them here:

salo-forum.com/index.php?threads/why-should-i-not-hope-for-han-world-hegemony-chink-supremacy-thread.4742/page-3#post-41834

He was literally offered the presidency of Israel by Ben-Gurion

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_views_of_Albert_Einstein#Zionism

Attached: 2018_6_14_9_48_1.png (720x1168, 214.72K)

You are not wrong though, guide us.
t. Hongkonger who wants to be invaded

Gas the kikes of course

wait 'til they get a load of what (((schweitzer))) said about the schwartzas …

And all the while Jews like Einstein kept accusing whites of hating gooks with a vengeanve when in fact they themselves really did harbor anti-gook sentiments all along.

Yet another instance of Jewish racism plus projection at work, no surprise here.

wtf i love einstein now

Attached: f653b41918045ff0684a8c74c426c0219d9c69761ae5aa1ba670523bfd72b080.jpg (412x742, 43.96K)

You're going to have to elaborate, nobody knows your reference of either.

(((Einstein))) stole David Hilbert Works.
blog.press.princeton.edu/2015/11/25/einsteins-race-was-einstein-the-first-to-discover-general-relativity/

incoming KOSHER memory hole ! you did not see anything goyim !

But muh stupid racists!

Attached: t3_5hsex2.jpg (1399x837, 683.07K)

He's not wrong about the Chinks or Poo in the Loos though. The Chinks are subhuman ant people that are destroying the Earth. The Poo in the Loos went to shit as a people when the British undid the Caste system which kept the dravidian beasts from mixing with the Vedic people who weren't completely subhuman.

Attached: Poo in the Loo pollution.jpg (656x900 260.26 KB, 49.48K)

Yes. Especially Americans were racists as fuck.
Natsoc Germany, on the contrary, was pretty respectful of diversity and races. Which of course doesn't mean racemixing.

While the caste system was finally undone by the British it was Buddhism which started the mixing of the races within India.

wtf I don't hate Einstein now

Is there a good set of comprehensive physics books Zig Forums can recommend, like the Feynman lectures, but written by a white person? I know Landau has a set (for an advanced audience), but Landau is also Jewish.

I guess you're not White which he still attacked.

How is this even racist? He's just observing how the chinese actually live.

But user, observing reality IS racist!

Can we out more kikes as being racist?
I really think anti-racism is a golem that can genocide the kikes if done properly

oohohohohohon their own little symbol for the smartest man ever was a xenophobe

I bet media will replace his title of smarted thing ever for some actor like Bill nye the actor kike, and nigger coon of science coon de grasse

I think I saw this on another board already today, iirc the jewess author said the quotes were "likely a product of the racist times", and hoped his reputation as humantariam would be ok. Literally

Everyone who traveled back then made observations like this.

bump for the leftists lurking

I read this yesterday. THIS is shocking but his history of White bashing is great… This fucking THIEF, piece of shit FRAUD came to America to spread bullshit against White people. Look into what he did when he came to America. How other jews made him into a celebrity. Nothing to do with science. Only the retarded puppet Hawkins… I can't call him a fraud as it was several retards but you get the idea.

Who on Zig Forums could have predicted this? Its not like the whole international jewish race is literally only out for their own. Will be a good factoid to bring up at parties, "Did you know Einstein was more racist than Hitler?"

I need to know more about Einstein being a fraud.

Attached: snap brap.png (936x648, 1.05M)

White people build outhouses.
It's not particularly complex to dig a hole and build a small shed with a wooden toilet seat in it, but some shitskins simply can't understand the concept.
when I helped build houses for those that lost everything to a major hurricane in Honduras, I noted that there was no running water in most, and no toilets.
It seems they would choose a room, dig a hole, and squat over it…that was their toilet.
When the hole was full, they would dig another hole, use the dirt to cover the first, and have a new toilet.
By the time they ran out of room, the first hole had, supposedly, turned the original shit to dirt, so it could be dug out, again.

There was a construction company that went down there on the same mission, to rebuild housing, just as we were, but with modern equipment. They built outhouses for those they were helping. But those people, unfamiliar with the idea of outhouses, wouldn't use them for their intended purpose, and wound up storing grain in them, instead.

Attached: KnowYourFolk.jpg (485x485, 58.96K)

He also married a russian jewess, the reason why he even came to new york. He sure regretted that…

LOL

Attached: gooks.jpg (500x630, 96.84K)

everything he ever published was ripped from white physicists

i think it could even be possible that he wasnt even good at math

Attached: kuhnxibook.jpg (682x828 52.33 KB, 150.08K)

Just heard about this on NPR. Fucking kikes.

Zig Forums has really declined in quality. Instead of highlighting the hypocrisy, "omg base Einstein was so smart". OP is a kike.

OP literally states:
Now to take that literally, you either need a subhuman IQ, or case of severe autism. Help us improve the quality of Zig Forums by taking your leave.

Stupid nigger.

How does it taste?