Rapist white knight defends e-thot

Have you seen this cock sucker ` s latest video?

Yeah that shit was too much for me. Couldn't watch more than a couple of minutes.

After the show he started deleting comments. I wonder if he would still do the show without his patreon account.

Yawn.
Ecelebs are all shekel grubbers and this thread is shit.

Doing a quick skim, i see Southern is now using the civnat 'wignat' term as well.
Wew lad.

What do you mean?

thirteen minutes in and he's addressing just the irrelevant stuff first, still waiting for any meat.

literally who?

Bullshit drama.

Attached: organic seal.jpg (261x201, 15.39K)

Let's analyze OP and his post:
If you're not a leftypoll shill or on the shareblue / JIDF payroll you might as well be. Pic very related.
take note newfags

Attached: kill_shill_ecelebs.png (1340x1052, 526.55K)

Summary: Lauren Rose came out hard against Patrick Little after he lost the election in California. Nick "Fuck The Troops" Fuentes amplified her tweets and called Patrick Little a mentally unstable individual in a livestream on a channel where the host literally wore an IDF shirt.

I like JF but he is white knighting hard for a stupid bitch and the downvotes will continue.

don't alllow divide-and-conquer shills to fan the flames, don't join in the attacks, allow disagreements to be handled maturely and without needlessly damaging reputations

e-celebs are fucking cancer. they do nothing to wake people up, like they always claim. they just arrive at the scene once a narrative is already in place and most of their audience already accepts that narrative. then they just regurgitate these talking points to their audience that already accepts them and then they pretend that they came up with it. also they want you to donate to their patreon and all they talk about is e-celeb alt-kike youtube drama shit. rather than delving deeper into political issues and explaining them more in depth or talking what can be done next to push the overton window more into our direction or how to subvert existing structures to further our cause. they do nothing like that. so there is no point of having them.
these people are textbook opportunists.
also they are all gay or thots. there is no exception.

Cantwell

JF does it for money. Fuck him and his whore.

JF fails at the 27 minute mark, tries to excuse the thot calling Little an edgelord failing candidate by saying it was addressed to the person talking to the thot(therefore not calling Little that, like she wasn't referring to Little,) as if that neutralizes anything. The thots attack on Little being the same as spic fuentes, halsey jew style attack.

Don't punch right is incorrect. Fighting back against center right cucks who punch TO THE RIGHT of them is essential. Punching TO The Right moves the Overton window leftward.

Look at the comments in the Video. He's getting absolutely wrecked and so is Lauren Rose and Nick Fuentes. Nobody to the left of Patrick Little should be allowed to get away with attacking him because they're shifting the center left ward by attacking him.

The center right should be as afraid of punching TO the right as the center left is terrified of far left extemists. That's how you move the Overton window right ward

Even Mike Enoch and Eric Striker from the TRSodomite camp had glowing praise for him getting as many votes as he did.

They're not even right wing. Sucking LGBT dick and defending whores is not right wing. These shits believe in nothing but donations.

JF comes of as one of these typical hollywood stereotypes of the smooth-talking, greasy, pussy-chasing frenchmen. he is the pepe le pew of the alt-kike.
he will always defend his precious thots from all these evil "edgy" misogynists. because m'lady is always right.

JF further tries to defend the thot by saying she didn't lie because calling him an edgelord loser is okay because he lost, changing the context of the thots comment to come up with a (very weak) defense.

Single males and females should be banished from being public figures of the right wing.

single females yes. single males should just be shamed if they start becoming more degenerate.

Spoken like a true communist.

Yup. This is d and c shilling 101 folks. Sage and hidden.

JF is an e-celeb, but I'm not calling him that, nor do I have a problem with it, it's not the issue, the issue is:

You don't have to "punch" anybody on your side, this makes the entire side look bad and pushes normies to the left. Handle internal disagreements maturely and without causing drama or damaging reputations. Otherwise it makes the right look weak, divided and ineffective.

If someone on the right "punches" you (not respectfully disagreeing with your ideas but "disavowing" you, character assassinating you, etc) then call them out on this behavior specifically and explain how this hurts the entire right side of the political spectrum. Then offer them a respectful debate. Do not stoop to their level or fan the flames.

I don't think many of them are, I think the left side of the political spectrum is much shorter than the right side and the "center left" is simply the non-militant equivalent of the violent left and mostly supports what they do. The left is unhinged, haven't you noticed?

No fucking shit, this is preaching to the choir, no one here should pay even the slightest bit attention to these fuckers.
What said, is very true.

Can't we just stop giving these people attention?

Attached: anon gets bagged.gif (800x730 1.99 MB, 39.67K)

Beat me to calling it. Sage

Downvoted the video and left a mean comment. He can't be allowed to get away with critisizing those to his right.

Our goal is to normalize Patrick Little's anti Zionist views in order to destroy the Jew. The left controls their center left into accepting trannies through bullying, intimidation, and violence.

That same kind of atmosphere of fear needs to be created on the right. Every right-wing pundit should be afraid for their lives of attacking Nazis, antiSemites, racists, etc. They should fear losing their jobs and everything if they punch at those TO their right.

Only when the center right is as afraid of the far right as the center left is of the far left will we see our views about being pro white and anti Jew get normalized in the Overton window

I disagree. By dog piling on those with the wrong opinions we can control the narrative in the minds of JF's audience.

We want to show his audience that attacking Patrick Little has negative consequences so we can stamp put dissenting voices and marginalize shills like Nick Fuentes

thia

this

Lauren Southern is a Jew

Thank you to mods for bumplocking your obvious leftie bullshit.

Get fucked leftypol, go knock over a trashcan to #RESIST then dilate your neovagina with the largest piece of trash that falls out.

Q-Faggotry

HEY GOMRADES :DDDDD MAYBE IF WE CALL EVERY RIGHT WING PUBLIC FIGURE WE CAN'T BEAT IN A DEBATE AN "E-CELEB" AND A "SECRET JEW" 100 TIMES A MINUTE, THEN MAYBE WE WON'T HAVE TO DEBATE THEM AND SOCIETY WILL KEEP BELIEVING OUR RETARDED, DEBUNKED AND EASILY DISPROVED BULLSHIT :DDDD

Attached: antifa_brainlet10.jpg (588x823 58.08 KB, 49.17K)

can somebody post the tweets lauren rose posted that caused this shitshow