World Cup

For those of you that have even half a foot into the normalfag world, outside of the US that is, you know that the Worldcup of Football starts tomorrow. How niggered is your team Zig Forums? I'll start with Denmark, close, but doesn't reach the white homogeneity of Poland.

Attached: poland.jpg (2200x1466 1.23 MB, 1.41M)

Other urls found in this thread:

poal.me/45ry15
twitter.com/footballiceland/status/1002558729441734656
youtube.com/watch?v=uJ_fh_Ks9QY
twitter.com/i/moments/1006928889665507328
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This one is pitiful.

Attached: le frenchmen.jpg (4872x3247, 1.22M)

Iceland seems clean.

Attached: vikings.jpg (4487x2791, 1.27M)

italian here. i already had my share when we didn't make it… great times.
there were even a few people who pointed out that we have too many niggers in our teams…

Interesting, though i have absolutely zero interest in football

F
I don't support you, but it's sad to see a worldcup without Italy. Don't worry though, there's 'boatloads' of new players heading your way for 2022. There will never be a better World Cup song than this from Italy '90.

Stop wasting your time on pointless distractions. You can invest this time in better alternatives.

Daily reminder to ban Zig Forums from the Zig Forums Cup
poal.me/45ry15

Attached: no leftypol allowed.png (225x225, 6.39K)

I don't know Denmark, you're pretty nigged when the uniforms are printed in ebonics.

Attached: respec.JPG (293x378, 21.09K)

It's an event that occurs once every four years user. Football is the European man's game, and there is no harm in seeing world class competition.

Sweden!

Attached: jpxorj8kf0xzbzilwooq.jpg (5568x3712, 1.4M)

To the surprise of nobody, England is comprised of many blacks and at least one mongrel.

Attached: usakawskckphctf1i6rh.jpg (3000x1998, 2.95M)

We have a gyppo and a muslim, otherwise it's fine.

Attached: adem2.jpg (615x409 37.62 KB, 40.19K)

Good job getting rid of that muslim subhuman Ibrahimovic.

Is Germany's top player still the Turk?

I'm too ashamed to even say what country it is, not just because of that but also due to how terrible they are, barely scrapped into the WC and are always among the first to be eliminated.
I just want them to get booted out quickly so I don't to deal with all the hyper shit from people around me.

Attached: Alcoholic Loli.jpg (800x800, 93.84K)

wtf is wrong with their faces. Do their mums all have the same milkman?

Attached: 5asideinbreedingchampions.jpg (858x294, 150.99K)

YOU ARE A ZIONIST

What is wrong? They represent the new french population quite well.

PORTUGAL
Not bad, I guess we do need some ferals to break the other team's legs anyway.

VAMOS GANHAR ESTA MERDA OUTRA VEZ, CARALHO

Attached: selecao.jpg (800x533, 99.02K)

Max Payne is a milkman?

FUCK MY SIDES, YOU WANKA

Spain seems mostly clear with at least 2 dubious picks, but it's all mostly good.
ARRIBA ESPAÑA

Attached: Spain-qualified.jpg (988x556, 185.38K)

diverse cultural enriched Germany

Attached: 2018-Deutschland.jpg (1024x683, 246.38K)

Argentina

Attached: 2018-Argentina.jpg (1920x1080, 358.5K)

Nigeria

Attached: 2018-Panama.jpg (1200x675, 110.44K)

Brazil

Attached: 2018-Brazil.jpeg (620x356, 78.13K)

Mother Russia

Attached: 2018-Russija.jpg (1200x750, 102.25K)

That one in the back left is quite clearly a mutt.
Quadroon would be my guess, but I'm by no means an expert.

pox on your house for bringing this normy shit here.

I see they don't teach math in portugal.

It's not normy shit, Italian friend. We want to find out who is the niggrest for the DOTR.

Attached: 1499386180445.jpg (400x600, 46.93K)

I'm just waiting on videos of Russians beating the shit out of other fans to surface

Ronaldo doesn't seem to age.

I'm confused: is this 0% diverse, or 100% diversity.

What the actual fuck. Are they all kids of Tommy Robinson?

It's simply hard to tell … for Portuguese, … the slave sellers who helped spread niggers all over the globe. Including North-America, Central-America and South-America.

Attached: 40Portugal.jpg (517x259, 37.07K)

portuguese weren't the slave sellers, the jews were.

Kek. Can't unsee.

I have no clue. If you ask me it is just another country I wont visit. Who knew they are so black. I knew about Haiiti and Honduras, but I never saw anything from Panama.

Attached: 1499373580587.jpg (937x1171, 113K)

also, is that pewdiepie?

Nah, that's not a nigger. We got lots of folk like that, mainly the one's that live near the coast, or the farmers down the south. They catch a lot of sun and Portuguese people usually tan fast.
It helps us infiltrate Africa since it's basicaqlly naturally adaptative camouflage.
Or it could be a nigger, those crafty assholes are always up to something.

Not this shit again.
Yes, Pewdiepie is 100% Iberian phenotype :^)

Dude, that's a nigger, are you blind?

Attached: ISHYGDDT - Star Trek Edition.png (425x569, 209.16K)

Yes, they were. The biggest transatlantic ones. The Jews were involved in the ME and helped the Muslims selling castrated Niggers and Slavs. But Portugal became rich with the slaves they shipped from Africa over the Atlantic. Spain was busy mining gold in the Americas. And Britain was busy stealing the Spanish gold through their "Pirates".

Source:
https:// en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_Portugal

https:// en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlantic_slave_trade

Attached: Slaves-distributed.jpg (376x281, 26.7K)

You haven't traveled to the Mediterranean countries, have you? Half our population tans like that. Even the non-nigers

Hey, we were also the first to abolish it.

Who fucking normie watch this bullshit

Volgograd is Stalingrad by the way. It would be interesting if they play games in that city too because of the haunting history of city.

Not portuguese, (((portuguese))), like all the (((rest))).

Dude, I'm fucking Spanish, and that's a fucking NIGGER. No Mediterranean tans so dark and has such facial features. I can't even get a tan without burning up

Attached: Listen here....png (890x656, 688.5K)

Well, then my nigger-radar overloaded.
The only time I see them is when I visit the capital and that's once every two years.
I'm lucky enough to live away from them (and wise enough to not move near them either).

that's nigger and you're trolling or a nigger yourself.

read
Maybe it is, I wouldn't know. To my city, niggers are what the Khans were to Europe before they invaded: legends and mythical barbarians that hopefully will stay far from us.

It's a nigger.

Hey, if you say so. You appear to be quite knowledgable about niggerkind.

Haha, in Portugal perhaps.
But the last one in Brazil. And that is reason why Brazil is so black.

Hey, we had a bunch of farming equipment that couldn't be sold anymore and had to offload it somewhere.
It seemed logical to dump it in a place with the biggest forest around: rev up those niggers, cut some trees and make huts.
And make huts they did. In fact, it was all they did.
Thankfully, with the advances in technology, Brazil modernized itself in time for the 21st century and now the Favela's are built with zync plates and assorted metal bits.
Truly a wonder of engineering that display the ingenuity of a nigger hardpressed to fing a place where he can flee the cops.

Listen to spanish user. HE KNOWS. His ancestors made whole classifications called "Las Castas".

Attached: casta.jpg (425x599, 89.9K)

Attached: images-22.jpeg (275x183, 9.51K)

kek

Beckham, ZIdane, Garrincha, Zico, Tafarel, Marcos [last good brazilian golie]….etc tec… all the great ones where white.

but the nigger like uyou can only be cucked by your zog enforeced NFL opinion.

you have the soul of a pig for following your americuck media.

Attached: 1360703032598.jpg (538x482, 64.47K)

Whitest team of all.

And I say this as a German.

Attached: 4Jk9Z6Xbj6-join-us-at-daily-stormer-com-white-natio.gif (500x281, 1.87M)

wth is going on with the goalies package …. hes hung like a horse

Why are you meat gazing? On another note they might as well call sports mystery meatball at this point. You could spend half the game trying to decipher what the fuck these people are.

…how could you miss it?

This is Zig Forums nigger. You might want to post this in /sp/

Russia is the last white country on this planet and we must secure it

Ukraine

Attached: ukrsoccer.jpg (1024x681, 255.8K)

germans wish they were white as Brazil

Attached: 1435474604893.jpg (673x899, 88.52K)

Attached: 14.png (290x174, 5.62K)

It's a jew-owned corporation, user. The whole sham has practically been redesigned just to keep Euros and even Muricans from flipping cars over politics, but instead over goals. Same as every other sport.

t. kike sportsball owner

Zig Forums is for whites, you chicken-stealing dwarf

Attached: 2b3c59cadbbd2504e48eea44d81e297aa447c49a_full.jpg (184x184, 7.56K)

7 yrs ultra/frontline here
ama

Wikipedia would never openly cite non-kosher facts, are you retarded?

Do you have a hospital bed reserved? The English are coming and you're going to need it.

Iceland is the only reason to watch

twitter.com/footballiceland/status/1002558729441734656

youtube.com/watch?v=uJ_fh_Ks9QY

There's 3 guys with suspiciously high spicindian blood, but Whiter than I was expecting tbh.

The jew fears the Norsemen.

Attached: 3.jpg (1850x1268 1.2 MB, 1.11M)

Oy vey look at the runes Moshe!!!

Attached: 2.jpg (634x540 61.28 KB, 65.39K)

Sounds like a whole lot of whining over fucking nothing. Hope Norway doesn't puss out and change sweaters.

Make sure you preemptively buy one of these for the winter before they're struck from the market. I wish I could've got those boots which left Nazi prints behind before they got shoahed.

AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. No.
Even if you don't count the MILLIONS of muslims, churkas, mongols, sandniggers, gypos, jews, chinks, injuns, turkroach relatives, etc. that have lived in Russia for hundreds of years, the slavic whites are very, very different from western European whites, let alone nordics.

Attached: 1416727110898.jpg (720x710 234.56 KB, 100.26K)

That was from the Winter Olympics, as far as I know, they did not change the design.

Zlatan is not a muslim, he is a Zlatanist.

Attached: Facebook-Zlatan-be-like-3af891.png (500x373, 88.9K)

everyone needs breaks and needs to refresh user

we cuckchan now

allah akber

Would have been slightly more amusing if "Respect" wasn't clear as day on the bottom left guy's arm.

IS THAT MAISIE?

Attached: Maisie-Williams-560863.jpg (590x350, 31.96K)

You surely mean Zlatan akbar. He gives less than zero fucks about religion. Do you?

Friendly reminder that just posting "white nation" on Russian social media means imprisonment. Also 8ch is banned in Russia.

Attached: 15138128859561.mp4 (640x360, 2.71M)

"Don't racemix" says Russian government

twitter.com/i/moments/1006928889665507328

Attached: Dfk8MM-VMAAXAGH.jpg (1200x900, 186.94K)

No, this is maize.

Attached: maize.jpeg (704x473, 34.98K)

Soccer is for queers. Real men play ice hockey.

Real men box and do HEMA actually.

The only sport that should be would be military drilling.

what you're looking at is a bunch of mongoloid/finno–urgic quadroons friendo, the purest slavs going by haplogroups are Poles and Belorussians.