Jesus gives Jews all their power

Without whites worshiping Jews they would be laughed at for being in a weird archaic cult. They would be Scientologists to whites. Judaism fed off of Christian Rome then Christian Europe. It wouldn't even exist

Attached: endandered white race.jpg (462x750, 91.97K)

True.

yes

Congress did pass the bill creating the Fed during Christmas.

Jews?
Where?

Attached: martin-luther-9389283-1-402.jpg (1200x1200, 231.89K)

Jews had significant power in Rome before Christianity even existed. Never heard the famous quote from Cicero about them and how they destroyed many a good man in Rome already?

Christians believe that Jews are the children of the devil, a brood of vipers, a synagogue of Satan, Christ-killers and the enemies of all that is good. The meteoric rise of Jews to prominent positions in the West directly correlates with the rise of 'atheism' and the so-called enlightenment. There have always been traitors, but while the masses were Christian the Jews always struggled to get anywhere because everyone knew them as usurous satan worshipers; that is why they literally changed their names and pretend to be us, so that they could blend in.

Powerful during his time. Because Christians gave them that power.

Attached: 374375_304745809625419_111838014_n.jpg (600x600, 59.58K)

Yeah with gold, stupid. They didn't rule all of Europe.

total fucking lie. They believe Jesus was a Jew because he was. Judah.

Attached: 1351531531133.jpg (600x450, 45.98K)

Unironically this.

38 I speak that which I have seen with my Father: and ye do that which ye have seen with your father.

39 They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham.

40 But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham.

41 Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God.

42 Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.

43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.

44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.

46 Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me?

47 He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

48 Then answered the Jews…

Get out.

(((Abraham))) is our father goy!

Not Odin

Not Zues

(((Abraham)))! And the Jews jewing Jewsus are not real Jews!

GTFO nerd!

Attached: 1506206203125.jpg (292x499, 59.29K)

What is this retarded response? Your shilling is beyond obvious. Your last thread got anchored so you create a new one. You have your arguments defeated so you start spouting idiocy. No doubt you will soon create another thread to try and push your D&C further.

Yeah by anchoring. Zig Forums global mod is shilling Zig Forums.

And you can't defeat the arguement because you know it's true. You traitors can only shill the thread with big posts of bible lies that mean nothing and then delete the threads.

Only the mods protect your arguments.

Notice how the (((Esoteric))) threads are still up?

hmmmmmmm?

Christianity is an entire religion of shabbos goyim. That is the purpose of christianity.

Don't divide us from Jews!"

Jews have worldly power and hate Christ who said: "my kingdom is not of this world."

Attached: 1438209649829-0.jpg (1600x1218, 1.54M)

Actually,yes. He saved the jews indeed. If they had continued to be le edgy subversive tribesmen they wouldve just been exterminated by the romans.

that's how christianity (((tricks))) its followers into letting jews take all that worldly power.

oy vey wut do bbn in here fellow whites. why all this hate? jesus was a jew. so everything is as it should be. aren't you tired of arguing all day goy? why not take a nap?

Attached: 1523569410859.jpg (620x559, 123.43K)

c
But why they kill him?

jews enjoy killing.

Why are you so retarded and maleducated? Are they really paying you so little to shill here?

No, He doesn't. You're thinking of Satan.

Christians gave them power… what type of (((Christians)))?

Attached: Formanek-Massing.jpg (1440x907, 116.55K)

Stay mad, moshe.

Attached: How to Handle Jews.png (748x318, 700K)

Attached: Reasoned_critique_of_Christianity.mp4 (320x240, 2.45M)

rabbi yeshua
rabbi yeshua
rabbi yeshua
rabbi yeshua

That meme was for Christians idiot

Remember to filter and sage D&C posters

Division from Jewish faiths wil save civilization, including Satanism and Communism.

Attached: kangaroo demon.jpg (749x749, 122.41K)

That photo describes my wife. Too bad our children won't have the complexion and the red hair. She will bear our mixed children, and I will have contributed to the endangered status and the dilution of the gene pool.

You hate your mother, your ancestors, and your self. That's all that means. In the end you'll resent your children too and project that upon them.

global mods anchor, global mods unanchor.

I wish Zig Forums would keep out of Zig Forums. We know you hate us but that doesn't support your agenda. You just come off as the Commies you are.

Lmao, Zig Forums-tards want big daddy gubmint to deport Jews and non-whites and then institute a government-controlled economy, but Christians are somehow the communists.

1 buttplug-anchor for the jentlemen please
yes with a j

Yeah the government doesn't control the economy right kike worshiper?

The only way you can win this arguement