George Soros: I dindu nuffin

Zachary James
Zachary James

I have always advocated that the allocation of refugees within Europe should be entirely voluntary.
PAY ME TO HELP NIGS

What can Europe do, then, to influence the outcome of the next Italian elections in its favour? It must alter the Dublin III regulation and pay the lion’s share of the cost of integrating and supporting migrants in Italy. Forcibly relocating them elsewhere is neither possible nor desirable. Other countries, particularly Poland and Hungary, would strenuously resist. Indeed, Viktor Orbán, the Hungarian prime minister, won the last elections by basing his campaign on the false claim that I wanted Hungary to be flooded with Muslim immigrants. I have always advocated that the allocation of refugees within Europe should be entirely voluntary.
It follows from the voluntary principle that the problem of the Dublin III regulation cannot be addressed by forced resettlement, but only by the EU financially compensating Italy for the migrants who land there. Historically, Italy has been very welcoming not only to political refugees but also to economic migrants. This changed only when France and Austria closed their borders and the League leader, Matteo Salvini, earned his electoral victory by inciting anti-immigrant sentiment.
As a matter of fact, migrants impose a financial burden on the recipient country only until they are integrated. In the long run they make a much larger contribution to the recipient country than the cost of integrating them. I wonder how long inciting the public against migrants will remain a surefire way to win elections. Eventually people will realise that they are being misled by unscrupulous politicians. For instance, Salvini’s friend Orbán is directly hurting Italy’s interests by refusing to accept any refugees. By contrast, the EU would render Italy a great service by pursuing a Marshall Plan for Africa by utilizing its largely unused borrowing capacity.

The European Union has many problems to deal with at the summit. But Italy has become the most pressing one, because it is threatening the very values on which the EU was founded.
In this context, I should also mention a Marshall Plan for Africa, variations of which have been supported both by Germany and France. A meaningful Marshall Plan would require at least €30bn additional a year for a number of years. This is far in excess of what member states are willing or able to put up. But it could be financed by tapping the largely unused borrowing capacity of the EU. Right now, the future of the EU is too uncertain to launch the financing scheme, but if Germany and France undertook to pay the out-of-pocket expenses for the first year, which are bound to be minimal, it would go a long way to reestablishing confidence in the future of the EU. The amount invested would be small potatoes given what is at stake, namely the disintegration of the union.

archive.fo/0LvzC
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/jun/05/eu-italy-european-leaders-punish-government-help

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (87.1 KB, 677x463)

Joshua Jackson
Joshua Jackson

still calling rejection of nasty violent brown savages a "sin"
Voluntary, huh?

Grayson Scott
Grayson Scott

He must be getting scared.

Luke Wright
Luke Wright

Somebody poison the palpatine kike already.

Lincoln Powell
Lincoln Powell

Based Italy.

Attached: 98394623492384-(2).jpg (145.83 KB, 962x794)

Leo Gray
Leo Gray

Critics say General Shiro Ishii's prediction should be censored and kept out of the public exchange of ideas.

Attached: 731-shiro-001.png (547.38 KB, 640x421)

Michael Long
Michael Long

So voluntary he will ship them in by the boatload and create a crisis where actual humans are forced to save drowning animals. Or is he saying it's ok to let the shitskins drown? Because if that's the case why not just leave leave them 20 fucking miles off shore.

Tyler Ortiz
Tyler Ortiz

Holy shit, he wants the EU to start paying off countries with Margin funds, to be recouped "post-integration".
I'm starting to think Soros isnt in it for the miscegenation and displacement. I think he might want to establish an ultimate short against the EU.
He's literally convincing them to tie their own noose.

Gavin Morales
Gavin Morales

Great. So he'll have his NGO's repatriate or execute the shitskins instead of purposely bringing them in, right?

Lincoln Flores
Lincoln Flores

I have always advocated that the allocation of refugees within Europe should be entirely voluntary.
After throwing everyone who opposes it in jail.

Easton Robinson
Easton Robinson

If you pay his NGO 33 billion Euros a year he promises to keep them in Africa.

Camden Howard
Camden Howard

Fuck that. One bullet for him is fifty eurocents, much cheaper.

Robert Bailey
Robert Bailey

Redbar me on Unit 731

Tyler Garcia
Tyler Garcia

EU would render Italy a great service by pursuing a Marshall Plan for Africa by utilizing its largely unused borrowing capacity.
BORROW the money to pay me!

Bentley Smith
Bentley Smith

^
Typical kike tactic

Attached: 5ac521cbdda4c85c668b45ba.jpg (70.21 KB, 900x506)

Noah Harris
Noah Harris

That's a picture of General Hideki Tojo numbnuts

Jason Thomas
Jason Thomas

Unit 731 was a unit in the Imperial Army of Japan that was active in the Manchurian campaigns during the Sino-Japanese war, and then later during WWII. Unit 731 was involved in the testing of biological and chemical warfare and other research methods using Chinese and some Soviet prisoners.
Basically they carried out similar tests to the SS did on Soviet POW's, but were even more brutally because the victims were Chinese.

Dominic Ward
Dominic Ward

borrow
daily reminder that this is bankese for "print out of thin air" AKA levy an inflation tax on everybody

Joshua Reed
Joshua Reed

George Soros is a hero. He did nothing wrong.

Leo Bennett
Leo Bennett

Honestly, Soros must be getting at least shaky. Maybe he is uncertain his spawn can keep up with us/other right wing groups on the rise. Perhaps this is some pre-smokescreen to make it easier for his inheritors to either switch sides or run.

Think about it, he has been doing his underhanded dealings for YEARS now and only now is he feeling the need to make excuses about it? Something is definitely afoot or maybe anose* here.

Attached: 5a9db04b6ce9499efa121e80601c5455ad814c6247e47e42e2f8e443d9734002.jpg (18.59 KB, 500x497)

Colton James
Colton James

He isn’t making any excuses here; he is clearly promoting a “plan” which would require the EU to take on debt liabilities. Telling a block of countries that they should acquire debt liabilities to fund a scheme that you yourself are instrumental in is hardly being “shaky”. It’s typically bold.

Yes he see’s the way the wind is blowing and is to shift his sails accordingly but his motives remain the same. Namely to push usury and to replace the European population with a slave caste of post national citizen stock.