Amnesty inbound!

Paul Ryan and RINO cucks are preparing to vote on amnesty for over 6 million illegals in order to flip several states permanently blue. They plan on giving amnesty to more spics than the 1986 amnesty act that ended California

archive.is/hGWk1

Attached: traitors.png (829x941, 796.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

chicago.suntimes.com/immigration/gop-leaders-sell-immigration-bills-with-trumps-blessing/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comprehensive_Immigration_Reform_Act_of_2007,
pastebin.com/TGzmYw7E
justice.gov/usam/criminal-resource-manual-1907-title-8-usc-1324a-offenses
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It won't happen.
Did you really have to make another thread?

What's the big deal?
They're not hurting anybody.

Terrible bait.

This is the turning point. If they do this we will no longer be the United States of America.
We will have to defend ourselves from these enemies, both foreign and domestic.
You all know what to do.

Wow, this is it.
I defended Trump when he banned guns but this is it.
I'm fucking done.

Attached: 1491604348976.png (1273x1056, 286.97K)

Good job falling for OP's psyop, idiot.

Attached: DreamCatcher.jpg (500x234, 41.18K)

Trump will support it.

It's a shill just filter it.

Attached: 1497549665858[1].jpg (600x600, 22.26K)

Psst.
Hey.
I don't know if you fags heard or not but this isn't /r/teh_dolan anymore.

bumping because fuck you

Attached: 1333715596258.jpg (467x700, 41.23K)

You're going home, paco.

Attached: The Cure.gif (499x274, 382.42K)

Except he explicitly supports it.

chicago.suntimes.com/immigration/gop-leaders-sell-immigration-bills-with-trumps-blessing/

Attached: sickofthisshit.png (1067x396, 74.01K)

Attached: dirtyspics.PNG (1113x781, 1.49M)

Again

every single illegal is an enemy invader…. act accordingly

He's giving them his blessing to attempt something, not to pass amnesty that fucks the people.

Attached: beaner[1].jpg (800x450, 156.5K)

Big if true, buy lets wait until someone else than Kikebart reports it.

Fair, but we have to stay vigilant with traitors like Ryan at the helm.

Attached: when-your-dad-brings-his-lawn-mower-to-career-day-23846331[1].png (500x522, 133.57K)

Again, I say… bump.

Attached: 1337252956696.jpg (1900x2850, 1.95M)

BASED g-d emperor

Are you really that stupid boomer?
Do you remember the H1B STEM visa that Kikebart pushed as a topic for Trumpstein?
What happened to this election promise?
Trumpstein used it to blackmail India into buying a couple US fighter jets from Israel, paid originally by the american tax payer.
Israel #1 - USA whity #last
The "progressive" US government media didn't report about it at all… shouldn't they be hungry for alienating Trump voters?
Its all a fucking Freemason show to keep the slaves entertained!

inb4 great beautiful door in wall

Is that the alleged "wall?' It's like 8ft tall.

How is this bad? Latinos are based and stuff because muh ronald reagan and george bush jr love em speak spanish amnesty, uh yeah!

>tacitly omitting (((bloomberg))) from the cap
Oh yeah user? An unnamed presidential advisor just called me with confidential information about the deal: you're a faggot.

If they do this, America dies.

Trump would never sign it, they will never get 2/3s vore on this. Wont happen.

If they do this, we start the death squads for these traitorous hacks, they've given up their last rights and the law falls upon the citizenry to deal with treason.

Trump has already said he will sign it.

they've proven themselves all traitors before, although ann is right that this should be a line in the sand, after which death squads. But with people like blumpf also shilling for it, the media will drum up enough support that they can probably get away with it. temporarily anyhow

Good thing Trump said he will not sign it

He said the opposite. He has been saying the opposite all along.

Supported bump stock ban and increased background checks.

Do you even know what a bump stock is?

No pretty sure he said he'd never sign it

Yes.
No, he said he would sign it for months. it's everything he wanted. Amnesty in exchange for wall funds, ending chain migration, etc. The problem of course being that the amnesty is permanent and everything else will be changed back as soon as Trump is out of office in 2020.

I don't really think you do
True too be honest I was taking the piss there because I hate these low-effort assertions

They've had to change tactics to swarming these threads not long after they are posted since the mods can't outright delete them anymore.

Why do you want bump stocks banned, more money pumped in to NCICs and confiscation without due process?

You niggers said trump wasn't going to sign the omnibus and then he did and you called it 69D while banning anons that spoke out.
You keep doing this shit string us along till the midterms.
Tell your boss mr kushner that I'm sitting this one out.
Fuck off

take the events that have happened
-nancy polsi and trump meet , trump offers more amnesty then the dems want, the dems dont take it
-ICE raids many places and finds many illegals and basically we are containing the problem
-Now we are back at the table but instead of a deal the republicans are pushing a bill through the house that the dems have to accept

basically this is the republicans amnesty bill , on their terms. Some might flip blue … but some might flip red too especially if dems dont want to sign the bill

If dems dont take this bill because its not what they wanted (doesnt have the right funds for their groups) then they will lose so many voters.

Besides just the numbers are there any provisions in the bill like voter fraud protection that the state must under take.

This is the republicans taking the fight to the dems. The dems cannot trun down this offer or they look foolish. And if dems do and try to come back with their own bill the repubs can always say "we gave you a chance remember"

from washington post:
Democratic National Committee Chairman Tom Perez blasted the effort in a statement Wednesday in which he questioned the motivations of GOP lawmakers.

“Let’s be clear: these Republican proposals aren’t to provide relief for Dreamers, they’re an avenue for mass deportations and to stoke fear in communities,” Perez said.

so if this is so bad , why are the dems fighting it.

This is a brillant play op, we are winning and you losers are fired

Prove it, niggerfaggot.

It's just virtue signalling.

No

ANNESTY DON

We should have known not to meme so carelessly.

All those spics you mean? Who cares which party get's the spics? Republicans are about to fuck their own voterbase in the ass, for cheap labor that they refuse to give up. The demise of whites is because corporations (and hence the GOP/Democrats) love hard-working spics. If the bill passes then the GOP doesn't matter anymore, Trump doesn't matter anymore, political office doesn't matter anymore.

This would be just another move in the making of the final deal. Which won't be massive amnesty.

You sound scared of a bad outcome that you're not willing to admit will happen.

agreed, but with automation on the rise I can't believe this is all for just "cheap labor"

there can be a lot of compromises here …

what if the bill included:
-the wall
-voting restrictions
-employment to americans first gaurentees

there could be alot … we might get the cheap labor with not of the problems.

Basically we are going to take something that is done under the table and is not regulated and we are going to keep the benefits and regulate it.

Stop being a poor fag and go to college, you lazy ass. If you are white you shouldnt be fucking worrying about a job.

Welcome to the kike dichotomy.
What hilarious is that (((they're))) too stupid to realize how transparent their bullshit is.

(((You))) (((people))) have been wrong every time so far, though.

-look at trump breaking all his promises
-look at trump starting ww3

keeps promises , peace with NK , shit posts the fuck out of libs on their own platform, has hot wife

this guy is exceeding expectations

You're Fired

Oh it's a bait thread.

was being a jew who allows ZOG to accelerate white genocide via amnesty part of his promises? Where is the wall? Uncle Adolf built his atlantic wall during war time in only two years and it sure as hell was more labor intensive than a prefabricated fence on mostly even desert terrain.

Enjoy chesscuckery as you condemn your descendants to eternal genocide and jewish misery. Fucking cowardly boomer faggot.

Beaners ARE the problem. Can you just fucking die already you piece of shit boomer?

They tried this in 2007, en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comprehensive_Immigration_Reform_Act_of_2007, a huge write in campaign is the only thing that stopped them. Everybody told these traitorous faggots that if they voted for it then they would be out on their assess. The same thing had to happen in 1994 after the assault weapons ban was passed.

These fucking kikes and cucks have to be dragged kicking and screaming to do anything. What we should do is push for the same letter writing campaign which worked in the past with the caveat that everybody should vote them out come november and replace them with any nationalist you can find.

Spics don't even work, their shit labor isn't even worth their shit wages. It's just an excuse to fuck with whites. White men account for 95% of those employed in agriculture, manufacturing, and resource extraction at every level from a grunt to a geologist. The are the actual economy and do the actual work.

I honestly think he is dragging his feet over the last year and a half so he can push it hard at the beginning of his reelection bid. Its still incredibly stupid and shows he cares more about political expedience than nationalism, even his 1980s civic variety.

Wrong user, lad.

Dragging his feet? Delusional fucking retard. The jews are at the core of the problem and he is PRO ZIONIST. How can you look at his unabashed zionism and say that he will t-totally change next year guys! J-just a few more y-years! M-m-m-my c-conservative principles though!

No racism or anti-semitism allowed on The_Zognald! This is how we solve the JQ and bring about race realism guys! IT WORKED FOR THE BOOMERS. IT WORKED FOR GEN X. IT WORKED FOR THE MILLENNIALS. GEN Z MUST SUBMIT TO OUR JEWISH MARXIST NWO. DEATH TO WHITEY MAGA (((FELLOW CITIZENS)))!

The thing is not the kikes are together on anything, including zionism. The hard left kikes are in fact against it because they want to remain diaspora hidden within the white population and white nations, that is where they have survived and are comfortable. They feel(perhaps correctly from their position) that zionism paints a target on the kikes' collective back, it shows that they are a seperate race and conceive of themselves as such. Some of them may just be retarded and push the "muh shitskins" narrative which they use to destroy whites because they really believe it.

Trump is openly hate and opposed by plenty of kikes. Other kikes want to use him to their ends, as he no doubt wants to use them. One of the problems is that some of these fucks think they can use the jews for their own ends by paying lip service to Israel when its lobby and fiscal costs are simply far too great a burden for even these cucks to justify if they really crunched the numbers.

Trump wants his 1980s back, which was kiked to shit. He probably doesn't even see zionism as something other than pandering to the zionist wing of kikes.

And really the zionists aren't the biggest problem, they can and do fuck with us but they are not the biggest pushers of amnesty or any of this shit. It is the diaspora kikes who do most of that along with their liberal white allies(kikes in spirit). The solution to the Zionist question would be as simple as no longer giving them free money, at which point they would be eaten alive by the sand apes that surround them.

The Diaspora require a inquisitional purge.

But ultimately they all need to die including the white liberals. Luckily all three don't breed anymore; they all have birthrates of less than 1.0. Even the spics have birthrates of only 1.7 and the mudslimes in Europe 1.8. They are poisoned by the bread and circuses of modernity within a generation and sterilized just like the niggers with their 1.4 birthrate. The only population I know of which has maintained a above replace rate of birth in modern industrial nation are the white rightwingers in America who have a birthrate between 2.5 and 2.7 depending on whose numbers you believe. They are immune to modernity because they despise it. And if it wasn't for the constant importation of shitskins the US would make 1940s Germany look tame. Every rural white I speak to hates kikes and mudmen. Every one of them openly advocates the extermination of billions if you egg them on. The Germans created Natsoc from Prussianism which is fundumentally about the love of ones race. Americanism as exemplified in these colonial whites is about the hatred of one's enemies. I don't think Hans the overman would smash a kike-child's skull to splinters and laugh about it but I've known hundreds of men who would do just that.

The entire GOP is the remnant of a "respectable" class of faggots which is nearly extinct and whose base is so far to the right of it in values that they have no real relation. That is why disorganized campaings like the ones I described happen. They don't need a Soros to pay billions to motivate them, they are boiling with hatred and if the opportunity arose they would kill tens of millions of non-whites themselves without real prompting. Our goal should be to facilitate that whether through gradual political manipulation or through civil war.

Trump is merely a man who tells them a tiny fraction of the rhetoric they really want to hear. And I really think he is merely interested in political expedience. He doesn't share the convictions of his base as evidenced when he talked about gun control while doing nothing material to support it, he doesn't understand how fanatical his base really is regarding certain principles. He probably doesn't give a damn about zionism and merely sees it as a means to gather political support from a faction in the GOP whose interests are easy to pander to. He in his egotism likely doesn't see them as "using him" or doesn't care because he considers it simply politics. He doesn't hate the kikes or the America they were a part of so you cannot expect him to move counter to their interests unless a better deal was offered.

Have a nerve gas recipe with which to potentially kill thousands of kikes and settle down. pastebin.com/TGzmYw7E

Are you retarded my dude? Making whites the minority and granting permanent victory to the left does not have any benefits.

This is actually false. They are just against killing Palestinians. The far left Jews like Chomsky want the "two state solution," which is still Zionism because it still preserves the Jewish state of Israel. Probably less than 1% of Jews are actually opposed to Israel existing.

We can arrest Paul Ryan with this law.

justice.gov/usam/criminal-resource-manual-1907-title-8-usc-1324a-offenses

Why is Paul still in office? wasn't he retiring?

Yes but the oppose the constant expansion of Israel interest that puts them in the news, which is what Zionism is today.

I don't see an issue with DACAryans…

This, if we can work together with the DACApedes, then who knows, maybe we get a 4th reich. After all, many of them are descendants of Nazis.

(esoteric trips)
How? Most DACAryans have direct ancestry with Aryans. If anything, it will make the US more Aryan.

I refuse to believe anyone is actually this retarded

fuck of shitskin, only high IQ (whites) on 8/pol/

Excuse me did someone say SIX MILLION? That's my favorite number.

Attached: hh.jpg (407x572, 46.59K)

White babies are not being born because of leeching spics.

Going on my filter list right next to esoteric immigration

Attached: image.png (808x773, 385.65K)

Speaking of whites, my neighborhood got a white family (from El Salvador I think) move in.

((( )))
get off my Zig Forums, shill

There should be no non Whites, jews have destroyed everything and christcuckery was the grease what's left is pictured.

Attached: 1513189900593.jpg (800x965, 188.93K)

The white ethnostate of Uruguay is pretty nice and it has Christianity as its main religion.

Then it is doomed to destruction.

This bill will just make Trump be known as Reagan 2.0 at this rate. Even more Trump cheerleaders will defend this and say it's "duh 8675309DD hard drive dimensional chess" If this is passed, 2018 and beyond will look bleak. This must be stopped.

Attached: reaganbushspittingimage.jpg (670x492, 88.85K)

Considering Reagan is remembered as a demigod by the average cuckservative, I don't think Trump would have a problem with a legacy like that.

this, you cannot call yourself and not know this; although I think Brazil has more nazi descendants

((( )))
thanks, you just proven this thread is filled with shills like you… amaright fellow DACApede?

Go do some research before you attack DACA whites.

Every Spanish-speaking brown people country is an absolute shithole. Not because muh racisms, not because muh poverty, but because those same Spanish-speaking brown people create and maintain the conditions for those shitty societies to continue for decades and centuries without any improvement. Those countries are corrupt and backward because their people are corrupt and backward. Fuck off Alejandro.

Attached: mexican_being_honest.jpg (255x254, 16K)

What about all the czech villages and places razed down by germans over slightest mis-step? My czech friend has brought this up aplenty.

I saw this coming as a monkey's paw of him becoming elected but I tried to push it out in hopes of it not becoming true

Why does everything I don't want happening the most always fucking happen

Fuck. So many twitter posts echoing BB's claim that Miller is supportive of this shit.

I honestly only voted for him and supported him because some Liberals actually were so ignorant and stupid as to beleive he actuully posed a threat to their victory.

Just end welfare and watch them all self-deport

I am so fucking happy that you are finally ready to abandon Zion Don and fight an actual white (and honorary Aryan/global multiracial SS) revolution against ZOG.

WAKE UP WHITE MAN! 14/88 KILL ZOG OR PERISH LIKE A DOG!

Only when any of you are able to actually slap a fucking date on it instead of endlessly mulling over how it'll go down.

Reminder:

ZOG is the NWO
ZOG is in control of each Kalergi Zone
ZOG is in control of the official opposition
ZOG supports the greater israel Yinon plan
ZOG releases its communist plans openly in UN agendas such as Agenda 2030 and Agenda 21
ZOG will demoralize, destroy and psyop all non jews
ZOG is real
GET SERIOUS AND FIGHT! THIS IS THE LAST FUCKING MOMENT BEFORE THE GREAT AI AND HARD CENSORSHIP CRACKDOWN

YOU ARE READING A MESSAGE WHICH WILL BE ILLEGAL IN MONTHS

This is literally that bike meme

The date of the DOTR/revolution starts with you.

I have posted a guerrilla warfare thread for YOU to plan your resistance. I am doing my part and we will storm the streets and lynch the liars. There is no day, there is only eternal struggle! Read Mein Kampf it is called MY Fight for a reason.

NEVER TIRE, NEVER SLACKEN, NEVER SURRENDER! SIEG HEIL!