How do I make my revolutionary self-theory?

Hudson King
Hudson King

How do I make my revolutionary self-theory?

Attached: 1448029758093-0.webm (1.83 MB, 1280x720)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!DpAz2IgQ!nW7bPNnpJFk5CAV3ypiaHw
youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Jordan Martinez
Jordan Martinez

You start by not watching faggy cartoons anymore.

Jaxon Reed
Jaxon Reed

It's not faggy

Tyler Myers
Tyler Myers

Pro-Tip: don't make it in a void. If you do, it will inevitably seem amateurish and puerile. Stand on the shoulders of giants, don't recreate the wheel.

If you aren't well-versed in philosophies on the self, then you'll inevitably come up with some primitive version of ideas that are already out there, and they won't be taken seriously. Think of the annoying new age hippie college drop out, or the conspiracy theorist, who rants to strangers at bus stops about the "sheeple." Everyone can see they're full of shit except themselves.

First thing I recommend is just researching some of the ideas you're interested in, to see who the major thinkers are, then sifting through them and their key ideas. This is easy on the internet. Try the major existentialists, the classical Greeks, major theologians (they're even valuable to me, a fairly anti-religious person), old "Eastern" philosophers, and whatever else might appeal to you, then pick out and focus on whoever stands out to you.

Imagination and creativity don't happen out of nothingness. They're about forming connections between ideas that already exist. If you want to do something really valuable, make connections nobody's made before, and figure out a style to effectively convey those ideas in.

Attached: MaxStirner.png (7.47 KB, 150x194)
Attached: Dogen.jpg (18.53 KB, 200x254)
Attached: Zhuangzi.gif (54.68 KB, 220x284)

Bentley Torres
Bentley Torres

Imagination and creativity don't happen out of nothingness.
Not even for the Creative Nothing?

Easton Peterson
Easton Peterson

If you have to ask, don't even try

William Richardson
William Richardson

Never listen to a Nazbol about anything.

John Barnes
John Barnes

Also, what anime is this? Who is she?

Attached: My-books.jpg (725.9 KB, 1280x3600)

Brandon Torres
Brandon Torres

Join the book club for regular reading material, and discuss what you think in the related threads.

Julian Lopez
Julian Lopez

Exactly.

Carson Wright
Carson Wright

Re:Creator
Series about a bunch of fictional characters (in the show's universe) coming to the real world. That girl's an edgy, "Oh I'll do awful shit because it amuses me," type of character. It's an alright show but you might like it more than I did, so give it a whirl.

Attached: 1543009908843.jpg (48.01 KB, 960x870)

Charles Roberts
Charles Roberts

Magane Chikujouin
I like her smile Not the teeth so much

Attached: 342931.jpg (19.97 KB, 225x350)

Kevin Anderson
Kevin Anderson

Yes, it is.
It's faggy, homo, gay, sissy and very, very soy.
Stop watching these crap before it melts your brain.

Carter James
Carter James

Attached: rude-fellow.png (1.25 MB, 1920x1080)

Christian Taylor
Christian Taylor

Oi! You better leave him alone, there's nothing wrong with watching anime!

Julian Gonzalez
Julian Gonzalez

Cartoons about lolis are the incel fuel for the japanese declining birthrates. No jap wants to marry a guy who fetishizes their daughter.

Austin Reyes
Austin Reyes

what animu?

Carter Murphy
Carter Murphy

Oh fuck. No one really mentions that. Why would a woman go for a guy who is into little girls?

Angel Green
Angel Green

I'd have no problems with a woman who's into little boys honestly.

Eli Hernandez
Eli Hernandez

Because she's into little girls. Why should men have all the fun?

Attached: pedobear.jpg (97.35 KB, 500x500)

Jaxson Reed
Jaxson Reed

That looks like a friendly bear.

Aaron Morgan
Aaron Morgan

Aiura!

Declining birthrates are a good thing, actually.

Julian Moore
Julian Moore

For starters, a lot of women identify as little girls for reasons which are wholly mysterious and totally unfathomable, making it one of the most common turn-ons whatsoever.
Turns out telling people that there are evil dwarves lurking everywhere that want to play with their wee-wee throughout childhood has lasting effects, who knew.

Jaxon Robinson
Jaxon Robinson

These are not lolis though.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit