White Helmets in Syria ON!!

Alright, what the fuck is happening here, im so fucking lost, a lot of shit in short time, cant handle it

state.gov/r/pa/prs/ps/2018/06/283220.htm
twitter.com/Conflicts/status/1007246987652190208

Attached: screen.png (640x399, 45.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

icdo.org/en/
rt.com/op-ed/429349-syrians-tell-terrorists-white-helmets/
archive.fo/Ms3HJ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Trump continues to be a Jewish puppet. Not hard to understand OP

Odd, didn't he cut it a few months back?
New priorities, or is the modern day Great Game a little more complicated than we think?

Attached: jester.gif (362x561, 180.03K)

False flag chemical attack followed by regime change and an escalation with both Iran and Russia leading to a nuclear exchange.

The Trump administration already bombed the SAR so this is just a formality.

FUCK OP
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE

OP's Family

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (770x400, 616.68K)

No this is Trump cucking yet again.

trump, you fucking dumbass.

LMAO

Attached: wwww dude.png (1000x1000, 606.05K)

global politics is happening … this shit takes PHDs years to understand. Dont get too emotional you are not really involved

as a trumpcuck I would like to know what you think of this? What does this mean to you.

-are white helmets good or bad
-is trump funding them good or bad
-what does this mean to syria

SAD

now thats hawt

SAGE … no real outlets reporting … check google … nothing

SAGE for your lives

The Kushnerbots itt

Looks like the IG report from (((Horowitz))) is a white wash. Saying "no political bias." Despite mountains of evidence of a cover up

Not talking Trump, talking the proxy war as a whole.
Like it wouldn't be a stretch to say U.S. policy made strange bedfellows of Syria, Iran, and Russia. It's more likely a series of fuckups, but it would be a thrilling tale if some coldwar minds determined the modern Rome is only great if it has a Carthage.

The white helmets are an ISIS front. Any money going to the white helmets will invariably end up in the hands of ISIS. If you like ZOGs then this is good news for you.

thx bro … when I couldnt find anything in the top 10 and I where the tweet came from I was like "who the fuck is conflict news"

More chess, clearly.

if this is the case then what has changed?

so this going to fund a false flag in syria?

Trump is a dirty rotten kike

would that make this move a pawn positioning … or is this a pawn sacrifice?

So Trump is continuing to do exactly as the previous jewish puppets heading the US administration were doing prior.

The orange kike truly is a cunt

PS- Anyone noticed since the Russia world cup game kicked off this board has been swarmed by a deluge of redditor tier The_Donald MAGApedo spastics

My best guess? ISIS getting more money in Syria means they can destabilize the region longer thus keeping Assad from being a threat to Israel.

Attached: 2e6e5689d4024a07d5c87b66f8fdadc06cd0ccec.png (544x609, 126.4K)

HIDE (((BLUMPF))) THREADS

IGNORE (((BLUMPF))) POSTS

DO NOT REPLY TO (((BLUMPF))) POSTERS

Attached: bypass.png (740x410 68 B, 702.68K)

could the anti-trump shilling be any more obvious?

this mentions russian air strikes so it definitely doesnt seem like trumps doing.

we better get an explanation for this.

The only purpose of supporting Trump was to push the overton window, and it worked. It should be assumed he's going to do more shitty things than good but breaking political correctness was invaluable.

Daddy goes out of town for a couple days, and the neocon brats run amok.

This is one of the most Jewish posts I've ever seen in my life.

So I guess we can stop with the 'Trump isn't a Zionist pawn' shilling, eh?

In this ideal timeline funding will be made available to the icdo.org/en/ accreddited Syrian Defence Force thereby minimizing any chance these funds will be misdirected into the hands of known terrorists.

Ah, you're so naive, its delightful.

Breaking political correctness? Trump only broke it in the softest of soft-dick manners user.
He called fat women pigs, called wimbly cuckservatives wimps, said illegal immigramts were rapists and claimed a man with wealth and fame turns women into whores.

He did not speak ill of niggers, legal immigrants, jews, fags, trannies, etc etc etc. Hell, he spoke poorly of Muslims indirectly and now we're fucking funding ISIS, AGAIN.

Trump didn't move the Overton window, anymore than that pathetic group of Jews and shabbos they tried to ply as the (((intllectual dark web))) or whatever. We made some good headway in his wake, using memes and data and bantz, but Trump?
He never did anything especially impressive as far as moving th Overton, unless you're some kinda civnat manosphere anti-muslim-because-pro-israel atheist, and the trade-off is shaping up to take a far greater toll than any benefit granted.

SAUDIS LOST 5-0 TO RUSSIA AT THE WORLD CUP
MBS CALLED TRUMP AND TOLD HIM TO FUND THE WHITE HELMETS ASAP

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (663x606, 56K)

If anything, Trump has held back the shifting overton window. With obongo, people were being redpilled very rapidly. But when Trump arrived, they got diverted into becoming magapedes instead.

This!

And you're so simple minded it's annoying. Of course how it was done was nothing short of your basic bitch 1990's Pat Buchanan talking points kind of way, but things drastically shifted from just then that it doesn't really matter.

The door was opened to speak on much bigger and deeper issues because the media was forced to highlight his campaign and rhetoric giving countless opportunities to sway the public on our behalf. Prior to Trumps campaign what was really the big opportunity? GamerGate? Feminism? Now we're talking about race realism and ethnocentrism in the mainstream. The Jewish Question is actually been seen and talked about to a far bigger audience than was granted prior to 2015 and that's an undeniable fact.

Pretending that the Overton Window hasn't shifted is just completely ignorant and childish on your part. Your average braindead pink haired hairy pits and mustache wearing liberal feminist can admit to you that it did.

No, the media is just calling everyone racist, as usual.

Just typical overreaction from them.

As shitty as this is, perhaps this is a part of a new global realignment. Trump has openly praised the newly elected Italian Nationalist leader and just made peace with the most Nationalistic country in the world (NK). Throwing Syria to the dogs might be the cost of allying with NK which would be highly strategic against China. It appears that this potential new order consists of The USA, Italy, Israel, and NK so far. If NK is on board with us, it's not too much to speculate that Russia could be in the near future. Them being welcomed back into the G8 is a step in the right direction. I think Russia would (unfortunately) abandon Assad for an alliance of this kind. Now ask yourself what do all of these countries have in common? They are nationalistic. A new Global order is forming, anons.(Unfortunately this includes Pissrael too.) Nonetheless, it's a nationalistic order is reemerging. The ancient war will soon be rekindled.

rt.com/op-ed/429349-syrians-tell-terrorists-white-helmets/ say what you will but RT isn't using unnamed sources or reporters in hotel balconies

Whatever chesscuck. Good things don't happen. Ever.

I disagree.
The deranged response of the leftists to Trump getting elected has redpilled (or at least unsettled and confused, opening them to being redpilled) more people than Obama being a typical black person/ democrat ever did.
Many people were surprised and alarmed by the extreme hatred shown by the anti-Trump crowd. That was a real eye-opener.
Trump getting elected has cause the leftie/ marxist/ "diversity" mask to slip so much that it has fallen off.
Which is great.
We're starting to get to the point where people are talking about the ACTUAL truth and what the REAL problems are, rather than just neocon bullshit.

No.

We don't need a "NEW" New World Order.
If it contains jews, then Whites lose.
Besides, what you're describing is simply "israel gets what it wants yet again"
That is not "new."
To hell with that.
To hell with "kosher" nationalism.
To hell with "kosher" anything.

They will when there are enough fully redpilled Whites to MAKE them happen.
Also, to hell with your blackpill bullshit.

I disagree. We should be his harshest critics. The same energy we have put into his election campaign should have been going into holding his kike-loving feet to the fire afterwards. This should have been the prime directive since his first day in office. We should have been showering him with hatred and ridicule at every little misstep. But now, let's all suck his orange dick.

There are no fully redpilled people.

There is no way to make them happen, the very universe acts against you to ensure Eternal Misery. You can't redpill anyone, they're all too attached to their families, friends, jobs, and other activities that contain so much POZ that if you redpill them it will kill their enjoyment, thus destroying their motivation to fight back.

You. Can't. It doesn't work that way. Redpilling destroys your ability to enjoy anything because everything that can be enjoyed is degenerate POZ.

Go ahead and try. Watch your criticism mean nothing and nothing get done about it.

Oh, it's this cunt again. Just filter this suicidal retard and continue as normal.

Probably. But some things just have to be done because they have to be done, regardless of how likely a successful outcome is.

Pretty sweet. Mods stopped being faggots for once and deleted this shill's defeatism on sight. Good job.

Ashes and echos my ass. Rot in hell, kike.

I agree, I'm not advocating it. I'm saying what simply is.(according to my perspective) Israel managed to wiggle itself into the picture again.

The thing to consider is that if nothing else, it's a step in the right direction. White utopia NatSoc land doesn't happen overnight, even with full on revolution. (assuming forces from the outside world wouldn't destroy you, which they probably would) Kosher Nationalism is a good first step outside of the shitty dynamic of Globalism. We are so intertwined with other countries at this point, Kosher Nationalism would give us time to be an autarky. We need to get our shit together and become independent from the outside world. Russia basically did this through endless sanctions placed on them. They would be relatively OK if world catastrophe occurred. The USA, not so much. Baby steps are required to fix globalism/internationalism.

pure autism

This. 6 million percent this. It's our job to apply pressure where we can to prevent stupid fucking shit like this from occurring.

8 years of King Nigger's regime left White America yearning for a radical change. Kikes went one step too far with Obongo. Their Jewish ways became too obvious. Even lemmings begun to comprehend that. All that discontent was corraled into a kosher direction thanks to Good Goy Trump and his Jewish friends. He was nothing but a release valve for angry Whites to stop them from radicalising too much. Just like under Reagan, 30 years earlier, White America went back to sleep yet again.

It always amazes me how succinctly and accurately my fam articulate themselves. This is absolutely and undeniably what has been going on.

maybe, maybe not.

That only puts people on the defensive, but does not provide a positive direction for them to go. Instead, they go to trumpism and magatard stuff.

Truth.

Because of us, not Trump.
The door was opened and we leaked out, and Trump did his very best to keep us behibd the door, thinking we had a foot in, only to slam it in our faces the moment he won.

To be clear: Trump didn't shift the OW, we did, and he opposed us every single time we tried to move beyond his soft-dicked manosphere zionist boomer bullshit. Trump is the (((intellectual dark web))) in presidential cnadidate form, mlving the OW only so far, not even Pat Buchanan level.

The Jewish Question, for example? That is 100% us, Trump loves Zionist Jews and Jews in general.
He opposed and opposes us at ever step in this context.

The Overton Window has shifted, but not MEANINGFULLY because of Trump, and pretending otherwise is, as you projected, childish and ignorant.
Who cares what a pink haired freak says? Its completely insane, its worldview tells it Mitt Romney is a 'Nazi' ffs. Again, your manosphere redditor anti-muzzie-ala-pro-Zion fedora worldview shines through unintentionally - you think that an insane dye job twat being upset MEANS anything.

Ask a wealthy Zionist Jew how much the OW has MEANINGFULLY shifted because of Trump and watch him laugh at you.

Trump does everything in his power to inhibit that.
Thats what this whole fucking thread is about.

"sage" is not a downvote retard

White helmets are Mossad/ISIS, they've conducted multiple false flag and staged events in the past.

World cup football is on?
Did all the European teams & US cancel from going because Russian could hack their balls, or was it all virtue signaling bullcrap?

That's pretty crap even for a shill, unless you're a retarded cuckchan reject - they tend to spout such nonsense.
The reaction to his win alone, has done more to redpill boomers and other normfags than 8 years of obongo. No one spoke about "fake news" during obongo's 8 years.
Throw in MSM Trump hate over NK, Democraps shutting down government for illegals, muh-Russia witch hunt, and more…the Overton window didn't just shift, it teleported!

go back >>>/reddit/

The Sharebots ITT lmao

Yes please do this. So we can have an actual discussion without you kikes "MUH DRUMPFL"ing yourselves into hysterics.

:^)

SEGA

t.kushnerbot

Conservatives have always talked about liberal media. Go over to the_donald and try telling me the overton window has moved in our direction. People are still as bluepilled as ever.

Holy fucking shit, Trump finds new ways to let me down every day. One term president.

yea man well said, you go girl

fucking twitter shills are retarded

MUH DRUMPF IZ A JEW!!1!!!!!!!
MUH DRUMPF IZ A JEW!!1!!!!!!!

Wew lads, got that filter working overtime.

Attached: bigfilter.png (500x566, 318.12K)

How convincing. Any other poignant things to add JIDF?

yes i will add 2+2 and get 3

holy shit half life 3 confirmed

Can anyone name 5 good concrete things trump has done for whites in general?

Yeah sure same shit but they are actually Al-Nusra if you want to get specific.
I bet Trump is using this to find funding paths after they were declared terrorists.

Attached: Syria_So_called_White_Helmets_facilitate_an_al_Nusra_execution_LiveLeak_dot_com_fd8_1430900709_WhiteHelmetsfacilitateanalNus.mp4 (1280x720, 6.5M)

What a wonderful coincidence.
archive.fo/Ms3HJ

Attached: Screenshot_2018-06-14_16-23-04.png (822x256, 50.17K)

Is imkikey back as Zig Forums BO again?
Polite sage for off-topic.

No because there are none

How much do they pay you?

no

Nice try fagoletto