Mudslime hate is carefully cultivated by kikes

I've been thinking a lot recently in regards to the way things were unfolding in the world since 9/11, and I came to a very weird conclusion:
KIKES WANT WHITE PEOPLE TO HATE AND FEAR MUSLIMS
This is one of their key goals. Now hear me out. Everything seems to fall in place, including Robinstein transfer (I don't give a shit if he's a kike or not, but if he is a sympathizer, it all makes sense.
9/11 - whole world hates mooslums, attack done by kikes
Most "big" terror attacks are Mossad false flags, like Tsarnaevs bombathon. Same goal achieved, mudslime hate. Small attacks are done by actual muds, and are shitty ineffective, overblown (kek) and covered obviously shittily (Mahmood ibn Kaboom, former isis member, motives unknown, and similar retardation)
Push for Palestinians and other middle easterners ("Syrians") to migrate to Europe, PLUS holding Europeans moral hostages of racism to allow akbars to roam freely and show the most disgusting parts of their animal nature (if muds are given free money, are allowed to rape women, and kikes relentlessly attack everyone who exposes their animal behavior - same goal achieved, kikes make white people hate and be afraid of muslims).

Thinking about a reason for it, it might be relatively simple.
Kikes are kept in shadow (for average normalfag at least), muds roam free, scaring and intimidating whites, and showing themselves as true enemies.
Kikes are also pushing for Greater Isn'treal, and attacking arabic Syria, remnants of Palestine and Iran becomes easier if you dehumanize muds. People were cheering (and many are still) for glassing entire middle east, and leave only Isn'treal. Also, their other biggest enemy is suppressed by mudslime invasion and endless guilt trips.
For kikes, it's a win win.

Discuss. This is a phonepost, so it's a bit of a mental diarrhea, so forgive me, I don't suck many cocks usually, just a little, and only for today.

Attached: 1337176209898.jpg (720x720, 63.32K)

Checking own ID.

Germany, France, UK and Sweden, key attack vectors, have all been compromised by kikes, but normalfags only see muslim violence, they don't see behind it. UK is exemplary in this sense, especially brightly glowing in the case of Robinstein - he will be martyred to fuel more muslim hate, not kike hate. It is simple and obvious for you, but not for normalfags. For them, evil shitskins killed (((white))) guy for exposing shitskin rape gangs roaming free in Bongistan. I don't see any mentions of jews in my previous sentence, and so does the normalfag - it goes over his head.

It is true that Jews cultivate hostility toward Muslims, but Islam IS a detestable force, and Muslim Arab Semites are enemies as much as Jews.

So, I would appreciate if user will share his insight on how can we most effectively blame mud violence on kikes.
This has to be short, concise, and as far away from looking natsoc as possible, so no jude sticker infographics - optics are important.

Any suggestions?

You are right but why does this surprise you? Kikes were kicked out over 130 times. They turn all goys against each other and then sell us the solution to the problems they create. jews are the priority enemy. Lurk moar and stop posting babby tier threads as though you just woke up yesterday.

That is true, but if purged from white countries and kept no farther than middle east and north Africa, muds aren't that much of a threat.
Subversive kikes on the other hand are. However, they are (((protected))), and I'd like to explore the ways to remove that protection.
Again, this thread is not a blogpost, in it I'd like to discuss the ways of blaming mud violence on kikes

Obviously, but they're pretty bad as it is. We can respect them from from a distance, but let's not forget, they're Europe's true enemy from the start, Islams end goal is to convert every person on earth, Islam has to be eliminated before we can have true relations with Arabs.

All considered, the smartest person I ever met was an Iraqi and my best friend from school was Bangladeshi; a really Aryanic Indic people (well, at least I think, mainly because of him), caucasoid facial structure and white personalities. One of the only men I've ever considered aryan, although he wasn't in the most litral sense.

Why would you want the pakies to look good when they're committing crimes…? Tommy "Mossad" Robinson, a jew, just martyred himself for Europe. Fuck no, lad, besides, we're not the kikss to manipulate public opinion, we have truth on our side, this was always our code of conudt.

Nice try Ari.

I don't want pakis to look good, dummy. I want jews to look bad for what muds do. I want every normalfag to associate mud violence with kike subversion.

OP is true but the picture is incomplete. The Muslims really are that bad but Western leaders keep forgetting and need to be reminded of the shit that is going on daily at the street level, where Muslim attacks mostly consist of riots and economic warfare until they have removed the non-Muslims or forced them into a position of submissive inferiority. They're following a war plan that has been highly successful for over a thousand years and has been further refined by modern organizational and propaganda tactics. The average Western leader's response to Muslim attacks is "what did our racist people do to anger them? We must give Muslims more power and authority!" So Mossad arranges for the Muslims to blow up a building from time to time to remind the Westerners that this is what you are supporting. It hasn't worked lately, and public anger about the attacks has only reinforced Western leaders' demands for "more diversity!" because the Muslim oil states are paying the Western leaders more than the Jewish financial mafia are.

Then there are the other kikes who are out and out traitors and are taking money from the Muslim oil states to promote their interests. Some of the Jewish pro-immigration groups are getting money from Russia, probably to destabilize Europe. There are different groups of kikes practicing different kikery.

Israel's strategy in Syria is mostly about destabilizing a part of the Syria-Iran alliance, getting the Sunnis and Shiites to fight each other, and getting a pipeline from Qatar to Europe for the West. The people behind Genie Oil may have more influence than the actual Israeli government.

Oh in that case pardon me.

Typical tricks, Shlomo. Nice try deflecting it onto muds again. No one is asking for love, except you.

Reminder to filter Paki posters, hide Paki threads.

The enemy of my enemy is still a filthy goat fucker

They don't have to cultivate shit, we hate you both.

Attached: Semite is as Semite Does.png (450x270, 52.01K)

Probably going to get slapped down from all sides for this … but Islam isn't that bad. If you strip it of the hadith and read only Qur'an, it's actually a pretty nice religion. It has a lot of brotherhood/tribal stuff, allows you to actually defend yourself and your family (with violence if necessary), and has very clear rules on how to avoid degeneracy. It becomes problematic when the hadith (the life/sayings of the pedophile warlord) are followed. Hadith is like the Talmud, but for Arab supremacists.

Bro, Jews are just Muslims who went into diaspora and followed a slightly different cult.

Do not be fooled, there are no good Semites.

…and yet plenty of muslims were willing to volunteer for the SS during WW2! Funny how that works, isn't it, D&C jew shill?

That being said, both islam and judaism should be banned in the west. Neither is a religion and neither is white.

The Quaran is just another expression of the gross desert peoples.
I mean, sure, its not Carthage tossing babies into thenfire to the tune of demonic drums, but its still pretty fucking shit m8.

Africans also volunteered to aid the NatSoc cause, doesn't make them true allies. It was an opportunity to serve their interests, and they took it.

Attached: trumpbased.jpg (296x170, 8.27K)

I'm a shill for….not liking muslims ?
Lol, gotta try a little harder m8
You'll never earn your $1.50 this way

I guarantee you've never read Qur'an, just took excerpts from "islamhate.com". You should read it sometime. You'll be surprised. It's not a long read or a difficult one. Just fucking do it.

I'm sure jews do push such an agenda, after all, they're degenerates and racists who hate everyone. So what? We already hated shitskinss and it doesn't lessen our hatred for filthy fucking kikes. THEY ALL NEED TO DIE.

Muslims are, and always have been a 'soldier force' for the kikes. This is how they were bred, their empires built, and the basis of the quran and hadith is the torah and talmud respectively. Sure, they 'PRETEND TO HATE JEWS' too, but dig into every facet of their faith and you'll find that it all returns back to distilled jewish faith.

No, I've read it, its pretty shit.
You come off as a Muslim apologist trying to push this trash, quite frankly.
I have no interest in embracing that which derives from semite minds, nor should any White man of character.

Attached: TFW Islam.webm (1696x6224 775.98 KB, 2.09M)

Attached: Noahide Laws vs European Tradition.png (2904x5448 1.25 MB, 3.36M)

O believers, take not Jews and Christians as friends; they are friends of each other. Whoso of you makes them his friends is one of them. God guides not the people of the evildoers. Qur'an [5:51]

There's no pretending when it comes to Muslims hating Jews.

OP, yea. Dig to the roots of every word, from every mouth, from and about every action..look within and see your own makings. You are here to move. You will find you are the movement, and the dualistic demarcations that determine its path, are but the dream of yourself. Godspeed user.

I hate Jews and Muslims. Fuck off, retard. All brown people should be put to death.

This

Don't you have a goat to fuck?

Fuck off. You deserve more than a slapping you fucking moron. Islam and Judaism are both odious cults.

No, goy, you're supposed to pick a side!

Hitler loved Islam and had Arab Muslims collaborate with him.