Man Created God In His Own Image: American Christians Think God Looks a Lot Like Them!

You just can't make this shit up…

US Christians Think God Looks a Lot Like Them
archive.is/XXu6c
archive.is/a27T8

The results showed that these U.S. Christians tended to view God as young, Caucasian and loving. However, liberals saw God as more feminine, more African-American and more loving than conservatives did. Meanwhile, conservatives, picked faces that were perceived as older, more intelligent and more powerful, the researchers said.

Historically, God, like beauty, is perceived differently depending on the eye of the beholder. The Book of Exodus in the Hebrew Bible (also known as the Old Testament) says, "You cannot see my face, for no one may see me and live." However, artists from Michelangelo to Monty Python have portrayed God as an old, wise and white-bearded Caucasian man, the researchers noted.

The new study shows that today's U.S. Christians don't always perceive God as this august-looking being. Rather, the people in the study, who were an average age of 47 years old, tended to envision God as they see themselves, the study found. For instance, younger people selected a younger-looking God and people who called themselves physically attractive chose a more physically attractive God, the researchers found. Moreover, African-Americans selected faces that looked more African-American than Caucasians did.

"People's tendency to believe in a God that looks like them is consistent with an egocentric bias," study senior researcher Kurt Gray, an associate professor of psychology at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, said in the statement.

Attached: 152884953414226906 (1)

Other urls found in this thread:

biblehub.com/revelation/3-9.htm
biblehub.com/bsb/john/2.htm
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1341504/
youtube.com/watch?v=osmO14_DjYY
transvestigation.wordpress.com
hookube.com/watch?v=gUjr9U5H3gc
hooktube.com/watch?v=gUjr9U5H3gc
hooktube.com/watch?v=r2U20ZU3Xt0
hooktube.com/watch?v=sbnJeMegUbE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They picked this without even knowing it.

Attached: odin tat s.jpg (600x600, 73.92K)

God looks like a little baby compared to Jesus.

Yeah, also a great swimmer and hockey player I guess. Why are liberals so retarded?

Attached: niggers_young.mp4 (576x360, 1.41M)

The conflict is understandable given how they all view Christ as a meek man who dindu nuffin wrong and was a martyr for ethics and morality over the problems in the physical realm.

Reality: He called the kikes children of the devil, dispersed their shekels, and whipped the demons that modern day christians worship.

He died for naming the jew, something his modern day followers couldn't even fathom.

never do this

in his own image means the ability to create and reason

more like god of soy.

Attached: 0e85774bd5da9b61d5d9ee4e62037caf59abed8000bfc5d330125f8b92ae7025.jpg (512x411, 24.87K)

LIE!

He called Pharisees working with European Rome the "adversary synagogue". Funny how Christkikes ignore their own bible.

LIE!
He didn't want shit being sold in the synagogue.

Attached: Odin 32.jpg (1000x738, 77.59K)

God exists as abstract superior human than other humans that we all strive towards with cultural rules (morals).

Niggers and sandniggers worship a God that is violent and angry
Chinks and gooks and some indians don't worship anything because they are soulless insects

Once you start to understand master slave mentality and human desire for abstract untouchable ideal to strive to we can change our own minds and create ourselves much bigger and stronger and smarter than we can ever be.
We don't need Gods per say anymore, just placeholders for our desires.

We need something to tell children when their mom dies.

Superstition and fear based superstition existed far before organized religion and all the lore that was compiled by some really smart people behind the bible and talmud.

Where's mommy?

Attached: 1439280534858.jpg (255x191, 16.04K)

under the ground
rotting

Too bad they didn't ask anime fans what God looks like, pic related.

Attached: HaruhiSuzumiya-penisonherlips.gif (469x332, 772.69K)

What God actually looks like.
In all serious, sage for D&C

Attached: 688e997af4056c849e86da4688….gif (400x400, 3.1M)

Nobody actually cares what you anime girl worshipers think.

god of magical girls vs a god of soyboys

Attached: godoka_by_arichana-d7im0q8.png (1020x660, 1.22M)

I'm a Christian, but hate these cuckolded "judeo-Christians" more and more every single day.

Stopped reading there. Only Catholics and faggot leftists care about appearance, because they judge men outwardly.

If you're going to disprove something, then at least quote the passage and link it nigger. And, yes, he DID call them children of the devil:

Revelations 3:9 - “And behold, I grant some of the synagogue of Satan, of those who say about themselves that they are Jews and are not, but they are lying, behold, I shall make them come and worship before your feet and to know that I love you.”

biblehub.com/revelation/3-9.htm

But you are correct on the other assertion…

Matthew 21:13 - 17 - "When the Jewish Passover was near, Jesus went up to Jerusalem. 14. In the temple courts He found men selling cattle, sheep, and doves, and money changers seated at their tables. 15. So He made a whip out of cords and drove all from the temple courts, both sheep and cattle. He poured out the coins of the money changers and overturned their tables. 16. To those selling doves He said, “Get these out of here! How dare you turn My Father’s house into a marketplace!”

biblehub.com/bsb/john/2.htm

Attached: 62ed477a11527a6b317e5ba5d782d532b87c9bbcf4dfa39d7db899a6b51da5f9.jpg (620x387, 48.08K)

Nobody cares what you SA goons think either.

Creation of Adam God is sitting inside a brain.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (954x768, 2.01M)

Great. So now you've broken the kid's spirit entirely and they have no motivation to desire anything, strive for anything or even exist.

What then?

Too bad. They are you. You are them. The ideology and religion of christianity cannot be saved.

Maybe because all gods are evil and they intend for us to suffer forever.

And?

That just shows that god is evil. All of them are. We only exist to suffer.

The man who created this world

Attached: 9.jpg (620x603, 81.82K)

But remember, suggesting that the elite use symbolism in their art, movies and television makes you a tinfoiler schizo.

I don't know who that is, but I can tell you that they're a female-to-male transgender.
I'm happy to list the physical features which prove this, as well as those which strongly suggest it, if anyone is interested.

Michelangelo painted what he wanted, he had free reign.

Please do, I'm interested in hearing this.

>quoting a vision by (((John))) as what Jesus said

asses and buttholes go home, you're drunk

And?

You better not be citing the fucking guy who says every actor and musician is a tranny.

I am already home. I haven't left the apartment today because there wasn't any reason to, since I'm off work.

But I'm still right. You still know it. Existence is suffering and nobody's willing to meet me in Lexington, KY to help me kill myself in person.

Assuming for the sake of argument that you're right, what's your point? I can tell you my point, it's that esoteric symbolism has been a feature of art for hundreds of years, and that artists did not stop hiding messages in their work with the advent of the 20th century and television, whether such messages were included upon request or by their own volition.

All you're proving is that art cannot be enjoyed because literally everything is POZ down to the composition of the piece in the mind of the artist.

Who do you think he is?

Fuck off reported for D&C

Hey now, I see you're improving and have stopped lying about the message being "every woman is a tranny".
Very well done.
But yes, sadly nearly every actress is male, nearly every actor is female. I've not looked into the world of musicians, but musical "performers", i.e pop stars, yes they're the same, they are simply actors after all.
Why is this surprising to you? Theater and opera was 100% male for centuries.

That's some ironclad logic there, schizoanon.

Good to see that jews never change their tactics
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1341504/
And no, I was not citing that as "proof", merely showing that the notion of men playing the role of women in the performing arts is nothing new, controversial or ground-breaking.
The really salient question is why you can't see it.
It's not like there's a shortage of clues. Of in-your-face evidence. Of incontrovertible skeletal structure which can only belong to a man.
Is the conditioning really that hard to break? This is what the movie "They Live!" was trying to tell you.
Why don't you put on the glasses and start using your brain.
Example: Sandra Bullock, one of the most obvious and thus best places to start breaking the illusion.
youtube.com/watch?v=osmO14_DjYY

You're retarded.

TRANANON CARES ABOUT YOU, THAT'S WHY
One of the best introductions to clearing the fog from your mind and eyes:
>Elite Gender Inversion: The Documentary the creator is a gatekeeper and this is the only one of his videos I recommend. For actual specific investigations, hunt out MrE - find his, and other videos which are banned on Youtube here: transvestigation.wordpress.com
hookube.com/watch?v=gUjr9U5H3gc

vs what, a quote of jebus? which came from where?

URL CORRECTION, MY APOLOGIES
hooktube.com/watch?v=gUjr9U5H3gc

That's what people used to say about those of us who rejected the holohoax narrative. Now it's passe.
If you're a true user, you will discover the truth eventually.
If you're a gatekeeper/shill/jew, know that there is no stopping the disclosure, you can ban the videos revealing your transgender monsters all day long, they will simply be reposted elsewhere.
Already your shills are having to take preemptive measures to interdict exposure, e.g "Lauren Southern" and the "let's make a fool of the govt by changing my gender".
Nice try, it actually worked pretty well to condition his followers into responding knee-jerk fashion to any transvestigation of "Lauren" with:
The fact that Lauren's controllers felt the need to perform this ideological inoculation proves that people are much more open to the truth now. 10 years ago it would not have been necessary to take such a safeguarding action.
Yes, Lauren is horribly obviously male and falling apart by the day.

Notice how the kike never tries to refute the evidence and always attacks the person.
This is their standard operating procedure.
My advice to any anons just hearing about elite gender inversion, or who have heard of it before but rejected it offhand due to jew mud-slinging, take a look at the video posted and visit the wordpress site, there are scores of big name actors and actresses dissected and analyzed.
Once you familiarize yourself with the defining skeletal - i.e impossible to change via cosmetic surgery - features of man and woman, and learn about the procedures and tactics used to hide the lie, it becomes easy to spot them.
It's like a color blind person is suddenly able to see the full spectrum.

A large part of the barrier to perception is the idea (perpetuated by the jewish media), that trannies are always obvious. They aren't, and without a foundation to spot them some will be impossible to identify, which is what they call amongst themselves "passing".
Example of a "passing" female-to-male tranny.
hooktube.com/watch?v=r2U20ZU3Xt0
Example of a "passing" male-to-female tranny.
hooktube.com/watch?v=sbnJeMegUbE
I promise you that if you study the videos on the site already linked and do your own investigation into the topic, you will be able to out even the likes of Shawn Stinson and Carmen Carrera with relative ease.
It takes a couple of months, a willingness to learn and the ability to put truth before feelings.
And now because the shills will be going full force as this is a matter of immense urgency for them to protect, I'm out.

Interesting that you use exactly the same claims as the gatekeepers/defiler shills tasked with discrediting transvestigation.
Grasp those straws kike, you're sinking.
You can ad hominem and divert all you like, but there's one simple truth that isn't going away.
THE BONES DON'T LIE

Never have I seriously considered that God the Almighty had a human-like form. I assume that by creating us in His own image, God gave us sentience and the ability to visualize with our minds, but never actually physically manifest things from those visualizations.

To me, it would make sense that a believer would try and understand a silly question like "what does the ultimate creator of the universe look like?" by simplifying the form of God to something very familiar (themselves, their family members). This is similar to mathematicians/physicists who use overly simple examples of abstract objects to focus more on the relationships between said objects rather than the complexity of the objects themselves. No one really cares what God looks like. They care far more about why He has done what He's done, what He expects from us, the extent of His control, etc.

I would also guess that believers with higher-than-average intelligence are less likely to depict God as something visually definable.

I've looked at him a lot of times and lived.

Attached: god.png (496x543, 27.05K)

Ah yes, the desperate lies of the butthurt juden.
JESUS NAMED EVERY PIECE OF SHIT JEW IN THE OLD TESTAMENT ~ A TO Z!

But of course, what can the sons of Satan do but lie, lie, lie?

Attached: pathetic-1-1.jpg (393x589, 36.9K)

Attached: Pantocrator-Shroud-overlay[1].jpg (700x522, 32.18K)

By who? For what reason? Why would this be done at all? Do you have any theories or are you doing the typical crazy person thing where you see a pattern that doesn't exist and hyperfocus on it until you lose touch with reality?

IN THE BEGINNING
MAN CREATED GOD
AND THEN THE PROBLEMS STARTED

You really can't make this shit up!

Attached: 152884953414226906 (10).png (1316x651, 396.71K)

Yeshua bar-Yusef was a Jewish reformer of the Jewish faith, not the creator of a new, perfectly acceptable for goyim religion that you think it was. That came with Saul, Simon and the other apostles.

Attached: 1dedceafb99ea7498051cfb97f12ca9aac669777d6393fb8d04df768fb2c8cf6.png (198x181, 57.01K)

Yes, we know you're a paid jewish shill. Yes, we know that everything you say is a lie. Yes, we know that you do everything jews tell you to do. You don't need to keep reminding us how worthless and compromised you are. We proved you wrong a decade ago.

Funny coming from the retard who believes in one of the most Jew-friendly religions of all time. Neck yourself Christkike; this is not your safe space.

Blew your IP in the first post and now you'll have to change it again.

Friendly reminder Zig Forums, that this is peak delusion right here. Call the non-Jewish man who believes in the religion of his ancestors, who believes that the foreign, soulless, feel-good God, forced upon him with violence and deceit, a Jew; ignore any and all arguments he makes, no matter how legitimate they are; and you automatically win the argument.
Still Jewish to the core, you nincompoop. Who was (((Saul)))? Who was (((Simon Cephas)))? Who were (((John))), (((Nathanael))), (((Simon Zealotes))), (((Andrew))), (((James))), (((Matthew))), (((Judas))) and (((Matthias)))? Christianity is inherently Jewish, no matter how much you autistically screech to the contrary. Now go back to Zig Forums, where you and your proto-Bolshevik kind belong.

Go home, shlomo. You're blown the fuck out just like every thread you create every single fucking day. Four years of your spam hasn't changed a single one of us and it never will. We're still going to slaughter every last one of you.

Ha
Old is good
Shadilay is an old thought. Our ancestors knew
Btw he looks like my father and grandfather

Attached: IMG_3480.JPG (151x185, 26.32K)

The CIA uses them. A lot. Especially to kill off problematic people.

God Almighty, you're fucking delusional. There is no hope for retards like you. And by the way, (((Christians))) are the ones who are the most like kikes, considering all the theological gymnastics you have to go through and lies to listen to, to convince yourself about the foolish kikery you believe. You are going to be the one slaughtered for your beliefs, and I hope I can meet you on the streets when it begins, you kike son of a bitch.

Nope, you're still wrong. Keep crying. You've already failed and will always fail, shlomo.

Prove I'm wrong then, nigger faggot.

You're correct
The Eucharist is literal SPIRIT COOKING and ritual canibalism for communion with a dead kike
I'll pass thanks

DRINK JEW BLOOD user
DLEST DEAD STICK JEW MEAT user

Directly or through a series of reflections and/or windows and/or other such indirect methods?

Their egos know no bounds.

So for all intents and purposes, God may even look like an angry Muslim.

Attached: download.jpg (1316x1622, 496.09K)

Sounds like he went through a psychedelic trip

Esoteric, religious slide
1 shill
3 chat bots
???
Infinite slide

Hide, report, ignore, short reply or no reply exposing it, always sage

Pharisees are the modern jews who were trying to convert Romans to judaism, and 'made them even more like the children of hell'. Nice try, though.

Attached: E86-God_Hand_Complete-Manga.png (490x750, 679.33K)

Mommy mommy give me that cyber milkies

A better answer

Boo

We created god to take us to paradise. The Reich.